The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Update: No more fishtank in Paris Hotel
Tks for the update! Bro.

Hope bro more can contribute others as well!
Old 14-09-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just pay for 1 bottle of whisky or whatever, they are more willing to give u the room free. A bottle will cost about 80USD and add in junks and lady will cost u 100+
Tks bro. For some who drink others, buy quality amount for beer, soft drink also can?
Old 14-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just pay for 1 bottle of whisky or whatever, they are more willing to give u the room free. A bottle will cost about 80USD and add in junks and lady will cost u 100+
Do you mean US$80 + USD100+? bro
Old 14-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by netkh View Post
Hi,

I have a few questions about Casa.

Casa is a hotel with KTV and a dance place, right? Does it a have fish bowl?

I went to the Casa dance place once with a friend around 11PM. There were a few girls standing outside on the dance place entrance. They looked like they were waiting for friends or rides. Were they FL? In the dance place, most people seemed to be from Chinese(SG/HK/?) and Korean guys. Some were with beautiful Vietnam/Korean girls. Were they FL as well?

Any info is much appreciated:-)
I think no fish bowl ever mentioned.

1am and after more girls.

Aiyah! If the girls simile to you, just cheong lah! same amount of holes for all nationalities!
Old 14-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papai View Post
Tks bro. For some who drink others, buy quality amount for beer, soft drink also can?
There is beer package as for soft drink, no.... BTW how many cans of soft drink u can drink per night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papai View Post
Do you mean US$80 + USD100+? bro
Total bill.... about 100+.
Old 14-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
There is beer package as for soft drink, no.... BTW how many cans of soft drink u can drink per night?
Total bill.... about 100+.
tks again bro. may be a dozen per ktv session else both heads can't stand!

how about girls sit next to us? included in the bill (exclude st/lt) They just share ours drinks then double it to two dozens

btw, ours focus is not just singing
Old 15-09-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
interstuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

I went to the Casa dance place once with a friend around 11PM. There were a few girls standing outside on the dance place entrance. They looked like they were waiting for friends or rides. Were they FL? In the dance place, most people seemed to be from Chinese(SG/HK/?) and Korean guys. Some were with beautiful Vietnam/Korean girls. Were they FL as well?

Casa does not have fish bowl. All the ladies are freelancers. They move about several locations in town. Depending which location have the most number of customers. Non - freelancers hardly hang around places like casa.
Old 18-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koma View Post
hi bro Faidenk, is there a lot of pub in PP with pool table.? where's parrot? kindly enlighten... thanks!!!

Yo bro,
Just checking and saw this. Question, how was the Golden Vine chick?

The Pickled Parrot is on St 104, nearest to the river and next to Rose Bar. It's part of the Tonle Sap Guesthouse so look out for the Tonle Sap Guesthouse signage. Parrot is a pub/restaurant and serves pretty good Ozzie grub, not too expensive. Not a hostess bar. The guesthouse upstairs is popular with long stayers. About $30/night. Its pretty well run under the watchful eyes of Grum.

The Parrot have arguably the best table in Phnom Penh. The Aussie boss, Grum, takes the effort and the expense to change the cloth at least once a year. Beers slightly cheaper than the hostess bars along 104, @ $1.25 a mug of Cambodia draught.

A 9-ball pool comp is held every Tuesday, race to 2, 16 players. Starts at 8pm but the comp's pretty popular so register before 7pm. It costs $2 and the winner gets $50 bar tab while runner up gets $20. The rest gets a good time. The atmosphere is friendly.

On Thursday is a 8-ball pool comp, same time, same price and prize. However the format is a one game knockout.

At other times, the table is free for plays and costs 1000 riel (USD0.25) after 6pm. Loser pays. fair price to pay, my opinion.
Old 19-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 20
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

Please note. 22nd till 24th Sep will be a major Holiday in Cambodia. Many place will be close. Just for your info.
Old 21-09-2014, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
blah204 is Cool - loads of Potential

Public holiday but do the nightclubs still open? Happy to explore places like CASA with bros from 24th, please PM me if around!
Old 21-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

Casa is a hotel with KTV n disco.Gals there can be approach provided they are not with any ppl.At the lobby u will see lots of KTV gals,u can get the mummy to recommend to save time.Can straight bring out if u dont wanna waste time singing,of cos there will be a price to pay. Most Sin/Malaysia guys go there,lots of viet gal to choose.Enjoy.
Old 22-09-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
lawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of light

hey guys... one question .. do you all tip the girls? if so, what is the market rate?

please advise, thank you in advance!
Old 22-09-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawbah View Post
hey guys... one question .. do you all tip the girls? if so, what is the market rate?

Bro.If you pick gals up outside KTV.no need to tip.Jus buy drinks for the gal you interested.
Old 22-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawbah View Post

Be specific, what type of gers??? Ger on the street, ktv, saloon, disco, pubs, market?
Old 22-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
lawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Be specific, what type of gers??? Ger on the street, ktv, saloon, disco, pubs, market?
Hi bro, sorry.

We are planning to go for KTV, Pubs and Disco...

would appreciate if you can advise.... thank you!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1