The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
You don't need me to hold ur hands ma, u go everywhere on your horsey...
I don't need u for cheong I need u for companionship and man love haha
Old 30-08-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
I don't need u for cheong I need u for companionship and man love haha
this I agree...he left me alone when I went hanoi for the first time in 2010...then really hated hanoi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this I agree...he left me alone when I went hanoi for the first time in 2010...then really hated hanoi...
actually i love hanoi..just dont have syt cafe and the food less variety..but for cheongiong esp FJ...its much better than HCMC...i was turned off from all the chop carrot reports and scam reports..but if u know the system then its GREAT
Old 03-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
12secret is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hanoi is Vietnam's capital
Old 04-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12secret View Post
Hanoi is Vietnam's capital
You say things that is too obvious. I upped u. Oh no, press wrong button.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 04-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
You say things that is too obvious. I upped u. Oh no, press wrong button.
This guy posted rubbish every thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-09-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This guy posted rubbish every thread...
give him a break he prob only 12yrs old haha
Old 04-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
goodbadmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am in hanoi and will stay for a month here, if you guys wanna join for a drink pm me.
Old 13-09-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Guilty88 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR on a really local KTV

Basically this place was introduced by one of my local colleague in Hanoi. Knn, told me that there's Japanese and Korean customers, so that place can speak English. End up, there isn't any Japs or Koreans but just tons of local man there. And none of the staff can speak English.

Address:
12 Thi Sach (can google map and make sure choose Hanoi). Pretty accurate.

Charges:

Room: VND 500K per hour
Girls: VND 500K (sit whole night)
Drinks: beer @ 30K per bottle (24 bottles per batch) and Chivas @ VND1.2m and Martell VSOP @ VND1.8m

No mummy system.

Went there on 2 nights but different experience. I think since no mummy, it's a hit or miss thingy. First night got lap dance and auto gear raba raba. 2nd night kana dead fish and can't wait to go home type. So I put down 200K to go now (after maybe 1.5 hrs) or 500K until end of session. Well, she choose 200K and GTFO.

My friends' girls keep on asking for lam tinh at hotel. None of them wanted it so never ask how much. But I guess we will get robert since we do not know their language.

The only sian part of that place, none speak english, close at 12a.m, and unpredictable supply of girls in terms of quantity and quality. Oh ya, that place really only play scissors paper stone thingy. There are no dices or cards available there. If you want to play those games, bring your own cards or dices.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys heading there next week to Hanoi need help on the night scene or freelance to share
Old 15-09-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
freeman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Hanoi

PM Deptrai4U directly

He is a very helpful guy and he been in Hanoi way before any of us.

When I was there in 2005 he fix me up to a girl friendly hotel and he bring me to the hotel with my massage girl and even hand me condom as it was very difficult to buy in those days.

Treat him to Karaoke and he will bring you to an inexpensive one and also can take away
Old 19-09-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to find Oasis II spa mentioned in the thread. If you stay at Hilton Opera Hotel it is about 10 minutes walk. Turn right out of the hotel and walk pass the road where the history (or war) museum, a yellow colour building. Should see the main road, you need to cross that road up the stair in the middle of the road there is a traffic light crossing. At the traffic light crossing you should see the advertisement of the Oasis II at one of the small lane entry. Walk in the lane about 150m to 200m, there you are.

Two pricing if i remember it correctly VND550,000 and VND650,000 VIP room. I tried the VIP room, surprisingly there is a small sauna steam room and a jacuzzi inside the room. Tried both and the girl will clean you up in the jacuzzi bath. Follow by massage, I would say a pretty good one not professional but not piano type too. After she massage your back turn over she will ask "massage baby" offer HJ or BJ, initially ask for 1 million VND for BJ, counter offer 600k deal done. Not sure about HJ, I presume it is probably 1/2.

My girl is young in her early twenties, hot tight body and pretty good looking too. Tall, slim leg and really great tits, right size probably a C- and really firm and bouncy. She would take off her clothes by I can remove her top and touch and squeeze her boobs, as well as finger her a bit.

Overall a reasonable experience. Girl in general are slim petite type which I like. Will go back again next time when i m there.

Hope this help.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
afterafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from Hanoi, my customer took me to new place called Queen Massage.
cheap VND200K for 1hr but ladies there average looking and can only speak Vietnamese.
My friend did not want any extra did not give tips as the gal do not ask for it.
Mine HJ for 200K. seems to be cheaper than Oasis and Kingston.. bros is it consider cheap as I do not see any foreign gg.
Old 22-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

where is it ?
Old 22-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman69 View Post
PM Deptrai4U directly

He is a very helpful guy and he been in Hanoi way before any of us.

When I was there in 2005 he fix me up to a girl friendly hotel and he bring me to the hotel with my massage girl and even hand me condom as it was very difficult to buy in those days.

Treat him to Karaoke and he will bring you to an inexpensive one and also can take away
thanks a lot im heading there tomorrow how is the airport taxi im staying in essence hotel old quater

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1