The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Re: Girls of Soi 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Years Ago huh?! Just how many years are you talking about?

You figure that the passage of time has taken it's toll on ...... YOU?!!

LOL - j/k pulling ur leg!!

SEAJ
A decade no less. Lol
Not figured. Knew that for a fact. But was hoping that the puyings' penchant for pecuniary profit would perchance preclude my compounding un-attractiveness as a factor. Lol
Old 11-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

No worries Bro OOlouis, as long as 2IC still under operational readiness, should be cool... Hope you not like me, sometimes 2IC non-operational.
Old 12-09-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pattaya

Miss Swenson asst manager girl. She just waiting to be barfined................lol.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
No worries Bro OOlouis, as long as 2IC still under operational readiness, should be cool... Hope you not like me, sometimes 2IC non-operational.
And that's where 'vitamins' come in. Lol
Old 12-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Halo..and good afternoon from Soi 6..Pattaya.
I will continue with Chapter 3 of the Girls of Soi 6... all in fun..no offence to anybody.

Miss Machine gun..this lady talks and talks and cannot stop talking. Good thing is its normally the same when she boom boom.

Miss Shisha..I dont like shishas so definitely a turn off for me. Chain smoking shisha girl ..I guess she spends a lot of her earning smoking the damn thing.

Miss Karaoke..she will always volunteer to sing whenever there is a party and the Thai band is playing..some can sing well too. Most love to spend money too on Man Karaoke joints where they get entertained by Thai men paying them 200 baht boy drinks. They girls will barfine the Men too..surprised? Dont be.

Miss Jaded..can be young or old..she just tired of it all. Her face shows it. Seldom smiles and moves in a slow shuffle. She cant change her life cos she dont know what else she can do.

Miss Kimao..wakes up with a beer bottle for breakfast and sleeps with a Sangsom or Blend bottle. Its unfortunate how many girls actually end up being drunks. Sad but part of the reality here.

Miss Prancing..normally a young girl earning a good income and walks like a princess. She loves to dance and you may see her dancing outside the bar to attract customers. A fun and playful girl.

Miss Rejected..recently ditched by her farang boyfriend or husband so comes back to work. Basically this fall from being a soso to a loso can have different effects on her. Most become more hardened and hard core.

Miss Cleaner..Works as a cleaning lady but at night sits outside the bar and dont mind being barfined for additional income. Cleaners can make a decent income in Soi 6 if the bars get many barfines.

Miss Worldly wise..have been to many countries either working or on holiday sponsored by customers. Speaks excitedly about certain places she has fond memories of. Can speak a smattering of foreign languages too.

Miss Lala..this is one special lady..in a special category of her own. Indescribable..you have to see this special lady..talk to her and then you will understand.

Alrite..thats all for now.. got to get some food recover fm yesterday poisoning.
Is miss Lala the one that takes you for a ride by treating you like the carrot head with her superficial gentle and kind actions but actually in her heart she is all goreng one? If you knoe wad i am talking about? LOL

To add on , i like Miss Ah lian(i think not in ur list LOL), like to grind you, tease first then ang kong on her back super tokkong, damn horny wif sex and very generous wif LT as she not time watcher at times lol...... plus esan dark skinned type wif real B+ boobs and solid ass and body, turn on wei!!! however you got to ignore her personal 'dramatic' problems as you know her better becuz it spoilts your mood and makes you lose interest in her lol...

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 13-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Today is my last night at pattaya, thxs so much bro soi6 n few seniors who taken care of me... i had a wonderful birthday trip here..

Yesterday bro Soi6 bought us to a town outskirt of pattaya abt 45mins ride.. we went into the bar n soon the gals come to us.. we get a gal each n start playing pool. The drinks there is quite cheap@80bht n LD@90bht.
Soon bro soi6 suggest to team up with the gal n challenge me.. bro soi6 say whoever lose the game, the gal will have to take off 1cloth in return we give her 1 LD.. the gals agree we start playing haha.. bro soi6 n myself purposely lose to eachother to see the 2 gals strip until all naked. The gals n very sporting n strip infront of everybody including some other farangs customers.. everybody were laughing seeing 2 naked gals walking around the bar.. n we r oso sporting enough to give them abt 10 LDs each.. haha.. is really fun there.. tis is a small town which is unknown to the cheongsters.. we r really happy to spend our money there...
Evening time, we back to pattaya n met bro oolouis n havock27, we too have great fun in bro soi6 bar.

Today bro soi6 is cooking nasi briyani for us... oops he already sms me n say briyani is ready n ask me go eat now... thats all for the trip.. will come back again Payttaya.. haha
Old 13-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Today is my last night at pattaya, thxs so much bro soi6 n few seniors who taken care of me... i had a wonderful birthday trip here..

Today bro soi6 is cooking nasi briyani for us... oops he already sms me n say briyani is ready n ask me go eat now... thats all for the trip.. will come back again Payttaya.. haha
Bro Jim...hope you had enjoyed yourself and have a Happy Birthday !
Who else want briyani come rew rew..still have some left.
Old 13-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to hear this... enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Old 14-09-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Good to hear this... enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Yes bro naemlo, pattaya is a great place too.. will come again on cny 2015...hope to meet soon la... haha...
Old 14-09-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha another one bites the dust.......
Old 14-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Haha another one bites the dust.......
5555.. thxs to u too bro ahtecklim... next time i will stay hotel near ur area.. haha..
Old 14-09-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5555.. thxs to u too bro ahtecklim... next time i will stay hotel near ur area.. haha..
so fast you fell in love with Patt roy...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so fast you fell in love with Patt roy...
HAha bro H88, i in love with everywhere now..
Old 14-09-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
HAha bro H88, i in love with everywhere now..
Universal Flower Flower Prince......

Heading for HCM 3 to 6 Oct.... Bro H88 any reason/s to make it 2nd to 7th? (beside cheaper airfares) [apologies off topic]
Old 16-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You can use free Photobucket site to resize (edit) once you have upload and then select photo & copy/paste to SBF.

http://s84.photobucket.com/

Do you have photos of K6 and GF bars.??
Bro Soi 6 was thinking of uploading pictures and reviews of all things Pattaya. Maybe the above comment can help?

I'll start with a review of Apex Hotel

Its a cheap old hotel in the middle of Sai 2 between Central and South Pattaya roads. 650b only but its not for everyone. The place is run down and the last time (many years ago) I stayed there the aircons didn't work and the sewage system didn't flush!

I recently stayed there again to give it a try and was plesently surprised. They fixed all the problems and now have modern flat screen tvs. A fresh coat of paint worked wonders and although not luxurious , it was comfortable enough for me.

Mini bar prices are similar to 7-11 so you don't need to walk to the nearest shop to buy but be warned , there are no free water here!

The restaurant is famous for its cheap Charlie 150B breakfast but thru the years the quality and quantity (amount of dishes) have slowly diminished. A little improvement recently but better value elsewhere.

But my favourite here is the mechanical lock! Unlike electronic ones , they can only be opened with the key or a bulldozer! 1500B deposit but you get it back when checkout.

The walls are razor thin and when someone slams their door , it will wake you up if you are a light sleeper. The exhaust fans (the black window above the towel in the last pic) are also connected via the toilets and one night I heard a BF being 'pleasured' in the next door toilet!

All in all , still a good value for money place due to its low price. But if you can afford something nicer , dont bother about this place.

Last edited by ahtecklim; 16-09-2014 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Add pics
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1