The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2014, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

i sure some brother got tricks and tactic to share. for someone
who is married or got girl firiend. when he want balai or batam.
lets say the girlfriend call or text. foes she know you in indonesian island?
and the passport got the chop also. how to get rid?
in other words. how to erase all traces.

thank out. i sure alot of brother need this. need old bird andexpertise help.
Old 13-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

For texting, I'm sure they won't know where you are. But, if they call you, then they will sure know that you're not in singapore as the indo ring tone that they will hear in the phone is different from singapore ring tone they will hear. To counter this, some telcos have those types of customized ring tone but it's a subscription vas.

The immigration stamp is not possible to get rid of. The only way? Report lost passport and make new one, but this is not feasible to use everytime you go there.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 13-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 10
lavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
For texting, I'm sure they won't know where you are. But, if they call you, then they will sure know that you're not in singapore as the indo ring tone that they will hear in the phone is different from singapore ring tone they will hear. To counter this, some telcos have those types of customized ring tone but it's a subscription vas.
That reminds me of the bye bye ring ring service provided from M1.Singtel has a similar service too. It's no longer called that name now. I usually just use the call transfer service to transfer all calls to another phone in Singapore.

Quote:
The immigration stamp is not possible to get rid of. The only way? Report lost passport and make new one, but this is not feasible to use everytime you go there.
What i did was cut the pages of the passport that was chopped,after all almost all passport pages are made up of papers. But one need to be tactical when cutting,otherwise if the passport is spoilt ,changing a new one will be inevitable. Custom officers won't check if the pages of my passport was torn before,except that i will only have thinner passport than others.
Old 13-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Not sure if tearing the pages will be salah if kena caught by our immigration but good idea..

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 14-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the transfer call to another phone is a great idea. wonder if the ring tone will be indo before transfer anot? also will the other party get the other number? or maybe just leave handphone at singapore.

i guess the tricky part is still the passport. i sure someone got all the tricks to remain invisible...
Old 14-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Samster

lavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylavistalas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not sure if tearing the pages will be salah if kena caught by our immigration but good idea..
I won't be cutting the pages at the presence of any immigration officer on either side and if the cut is neatly done,it will be relatively unnoticeable. And this trick cannot be done too many times,as if too many pages are missing,the custom officers will start asking questions. I have done it with maximum 5 pages so far. It is not required to cut the pages every time i go for 1 day tour. I only cut once every few trips.

The only set back is,my wife will be querying about the missing pages if we happen to go on a family tour,so a good explanation aka excuse is required when questioned.But my usual excuse are, "how would i know?" and she stop questioning.
Old 14-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanchow View Post
i guess the tricky part is still the passport. i sure someone got all the tricks to remain invisible...
There is another stupid method,wax the paper of the passport pages,so that the ink can be rub off later. It is stupid becos it will take time to wax one page of the passport and you also won't know which page the immigration officer gonna chop when you enter immigration.

If u need to change passport,simply cut off the strings that holds the passport together in the middle page and all pages will fall out. And because the pages are all string-tied,one cannot tear the pages as it will be leave traces. Only feasible way is to cut neatly.
Old 14-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
keichiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it's not a good idea cause most immigration organizations have tools or machines that can determine if it's a tampered passport.. and it just takes you once to get caught..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_passport
Old 20-09-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any active balai bros? Pls pm me
Old 20-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

Any bros wish to go balai?
Old 20-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanchow View Post
and the passport got the chop also. how to get rid?
in other words. how to erase all traces.

thank out. i sure alot of brother need this. need old bird andexpertise help.
Ok. Good news for u bro.

Nowadays at Batam, the Indon arrival/departure chop did not indicate "Batam". So if ur wife happen to spot check ur passport, just tell her u went to other parts of Indonesia eg Bandung, jakarta etc.

But the arrival chop did indicate "Tg Balai". But the departure chop did not indicate "Tg Balai". So worse senario just go Batam (HarbourBay) then buy a ticket and transit to Tg Balai (No chop for domestic ferry).

Last edited by tiuminator; 20-09-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 22-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Why so quiet in this thread? Looks like not many singaporeans go to balai nowadays?
Old 22-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
Why so quiet in this thread? Looks like not many singaporeans go to balai nowadays?
Err so what do u want to know about TBK ? This mth too bad I cant go if not would b there now lol
Old 22-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
Looks like not many singaporeans go to balai nowadays?
Only person going is Mas baby 👶
Old 22-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Only person going is Mas baby 👶
SHHH..... Pak don't say so loud I scare sia....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1