The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Ahhh…. Yes! So you know how great things were those days in Hong Kong!
Deluxe, China City, Club De Hong Kong, Sing-a-Long in Kowloon, and Hong Kong side, Tonnochy, Aoishiro and all the smaller but more exclusive KTV’s like Kara Karaoke, Alan Tang’s Interlude etc - Unfortunately all just fond memories now.
Love reminiscing about those places which also used to be my haunts. All that’s left of the Hong Kong KTV scene is as per my previous posting

The only other thing I can think of, gauging you from your Four Seasons and Club Deluxe standards, is a small but VERY exclusive KTV on top of Coda Plaza (corner of Garden road enter via MacDonnell road) that a friend treated me to last month. It’s a private membership club that the concierge at your Hotel will be able to get you access to (sorry, I forgot the actual name).

Good luck, have fun and SPEND more in Hong Kong

SEAJ
How is the ambient of the KTV, local gals or PRC, and what is the price structure and system ?
Old 10-05-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
How is the ambient of the KTV, local gals or PRC, and what is the price structure and system ?
Mostly locals with some PRC's but all top quality.

Like I said, I got treated so not 100% sure, especially since my friend had his bottles there - but I know that it is uber expensive.

Ambient is of course fab as it's at the Penthouse on Garden road which is already halfway up Mid-levels.

Don't hold me to this but I THINK the girls sat with us at HK$500 per hour and take-out is at $ 5,000 and above but we both didn't take out.

SEAJ
Old 10-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mostly locals with some PRC's but all top quality.

Like I said, I got treated so not 100% sure, especially since my friend had his bottles there - but I know that it is uber expensive.

Ambient is of course fab as it's at the Penthouse on Garden road which is already halfway up Mid-levels.

Don't hold me to this but I THINK the girls sat with us at HK$500 per hour and take-out is at $ 5,000 and above but we both didn't take out.

SEAJ
Sound reasonable.. I don't take out anyway..
Old 10-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Sound reasonable.. I don't take out anyway..
Maybe there's a few other places you can try. NOT that nice ambience/atmosphere but at least a bit of quite ready companionship.
- Hari's bar at Holiday Inn Golden Mile, TST with a good band (place is in two sections, one away from the band/not so noisy) where freelancers engage prospects in conversations. This place is a much more refined version of the Wanchai bars.
- The smallish bars/watering holes in the multi-storey buildings in Causeway Bay - Tang Lung/Yiu Wah streets - where there are beer girls. These girls will accompany/sit with you and just chat whilst drinking. Some of these youngish girls are quite fetching and good at conversations. NOT unusual to get to know them well and they would even actually become a friend.
- Same type of set up around Hillwood Rd., Jordan and Minden/Pratt/Hart avenues in TST.

SEAJ
Old 10-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Thanks SEAJ for the advise.. will surely visit those local pubs or beer house..
Old 11-05-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
genehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergenehe84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Maybe there's a few other places you can try. NOT that nice ambience/atmosphere but at least a bit of quite ready companionship.
- Hari's bar at Holiday Inn Golden Mile, TST with a good band (place is in two sections, one away from the band/not so noisy) where freelancers engage prospects in conversations. This place is a much more refined version of the Wanchai bars.
- The smallish bars/watering holes in the multi-storey buildings in Causeway Bay - Tang Lung/Yiu Wah streets - where there are beer girls. These girls will accompany/sit with you and just chat whilst drinking. Some of these youngish girls are quite fetching and good at conversations. NOT unusual to get to know them well and they would even actually become a friend.
- Same type of set up around Hillwood Rd., Jordan and Minden/Pratt/Hart avenues in TST.

SEAJ
Hi bro,

Can I know more about these places please? What kind of music do they play? Any of them play Chinese or Canto pop? Also, what nationalities in general are the beer girls or freelancers?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genehe84 View Post
Hi bro,

Can I know more about these places please? What kind of music do they play? Any of them play Chinese or Canto pop? Also, what nationalities in general are the beer girls or freelancers?

Thanks in advance!
There are literally hundreds of these type watering holes, each just a bit different; all you need do is go to one, chat with a girl and find out where to go to find just that right mix for yourself.

Most of them are local girls, the foreign/English speaking ones get assigned to LKF and Wanchai; but a mistake if you approach these girls with a mindset that they are "freelancers" or a wg of any form.

SEAJ
Old 15-05-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sammyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth79 View Post
Guys I'll be in HK tomorrow night and I'll be staying at Wan Chai for a night before I head back on Thursday. Any recommendation to go like massage parlour, call girls, etc? I havent been to HK for a good 5-6 years. Any help willie greatly appreciated 😄

bro you may visit to Fuji Building (Can use google map) and i call it heaven there
Old 15-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
Nickwoo03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from HK after a few days there.
Thanks SEAJ for the advice!

Orchard towers is known as "four floors of ....", but Fuji bldg is
something else! It has 22floors... ... Go figure

Feeling exhausted in early hours so decided to try a nice 24massage spa joint in causeway bay, near Phoenix bldg and had 2hrs of bliss for just over SGD$100... Included mosha with light massage, teasing, giant wooden bath soak (disposable plastic lined), then oil tuina with JG and knee and backstepping. Massage was hard and invigorating and as a bonus ML early 20's GND, tall and leggy. She said next time, can try 4hands with her friend....
Same package...and if chemistry right, u can do what u like..

Think I'll head back next month!!
Old 16-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this 春秋指压 mp recently. Located at Prince Edward MTR. All PRC milfs with considerable service attitude. Ratings below have been adjusted to the milf rating scale.

Name: ? (sorry didnt get the name since you can decline politely to change to another lady if they dont suit you)

Looks: 7 (foxy looks)

Body: 7 (fair and in fairly decent shape)

BBBJ & AR: 8 (as most service oriented skilful milf she has def got the skills and stamina to make you CIM)

FJ: 7.5 (surprisingly tight)

RTF: Yes (when i'm in the mood for milf, the boss and his staff are all surprisingly friendly)

Dmg: HKD390 (a bit on the high side when compared to those milf street walkers but i prefer privacy and believe that these milfs working here are generally prettier than those on the street)

Cheers~
Old 18-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Went to this 春秋指压 mp recently. Located at Prince Edward MTR. All PRC milfs with considerable service attitude. Ratings below have been adjusted to the milf rating scale.

Name: ? (sorry didnt get the name since you can decline politely to change to another lady if they dont suit you)

Looks: 7 (foxy looks)

Body: 7 (fair and in fairly decent shape)

BBBJ & AR: 8 (as most service oriented skilful milf she has def got the skills and stamina to make you CIM)

FJ: 7.5 (surprisingly tight)

RTF: Yes (when i'm in the mood for milf, the boss and his staff are all surprisingly friendly)

Dmg: HKD390 (a bit on the high side when compared to those milf street walkers but i prefer privacy and believe that these milfs working here are generally prettier than those on the street)

Cheers~
Bro Fireworks, can share the exact locaton?

Planning to be in HK in June, looking out for a fun and relaxing place.

Thks in advance.
Old 19-05-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Exit C2.

Do post FR after trying,

Goodluck.
Old 22-05-2015, 04:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

recent vice raid in hong kong on thai girls
http://news.qq.com/a/20150510/017535...m_pgv_from=aio
Old 22-05-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
recent vice raid in hong kong on thai girls
[url]http://n...
Just want to point out something.

Raids and action against prostitution in Hong Kong are mainly carried out against the providers and not customers. Especially vigorous and strong measures are taken against Pimps, agents etc who are organizers of such vice rings, whilst the actual providers are usually charged under immigration laws (breaching the conditions of visitor's stay in the SAR) with few for solicitation for immoral purposes; Prostitution per se/the right of anybody to do whatever they want with their own body is not illegal as is the case in many Common Law jurisdictions.

If you happen to be caught up in one of these LE actions, just remain civil, cooperative and NOT lie for whatever reason - you should just be let go after they have taken down your personal details with no further follow-up action.

Do note though, that that I am NOT legally trained/qualified.

SEAJ
Old 23-05-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Following bro SEAJ advice and tried a 141 walk up

Had 2 hours between 2 meetings and was near Kwun Tong - looked up the various providers on sex141, settled on one called Tim Tim (甜甜)at Cambridge Building. Instructions and map on the website was perfect, 5 minute walk from MTR. Google street view is a bit out of date. The entrance is decidedly dodgy but no one gives a shit about you and they clearly know what you are here for - the building name is in Traditional Chinese script (金橋華厦 or 金桥华厦), but once you walk up 2 flight of steps to the 2nd Floor (in HK it is G->1st->2nd Floor) its obvious you are in the right place. There are 2 corridors of brightly lit rooms with the Flat and Room numbers clearly labelled. Tim Tim was at Flat 12 and room A3 - buzzed and was let in.

Young lady with pretty face, not tall, about 5'3"" with a bit of belly fat, nice C boobs with dark eraser nipples, unshaven as with most East Asian pros. There was a CCTV which allowed her to screen her punters and presumably record who shows up. The room was small - barely standing room only, the shower was even smaller. She is local and could obviously speak Cantonese with a bit of Mandarin. Showered together - cleaned the little brother and did some breast massage and teasing.

Had good hard massage for 30 minutes, without oil and then with oil. Finally, breast massage and flipped over for more massage. Popped on protection and cowgirl then Asian cowgirl all the time with good stereo. I was pretty tired from the travelling and meetings over the last week and could not pop. She was sweating and asked if I could mish her, which I did. Squeezed my brother after I popped and cleaned up for me. As there was 10 minutes left, she cuddled and did some TCSS. Gave her 600 HKD and did not ask for change.

Summary - if you are looking for a Victoria Secret model, walk away. If you looking for a quick pop for a reasonable rate (580 HKD as advertised) with a reasonable looking girl with good service and GFE, well worth a look.

Last edited by Dango1882; 14-06-2015 at 10:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1