The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshkosh View Post
boss, can help me download? i xfer usd 20 per av. :P
No problem, transfer now.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna ask as I heard from a friend that there are spas that have rooms that resemble a four room flat. If going in a group can a few girls and like have an orgy thingy going? Any tried before? I very interested leh!!! Heard also no corkage for DFS drinks brought in....
Old 30-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Wanna ask as I heard from a friend that there are spas that have rooms that resemble a four room flat. If going in a group can a few girls and like have an orgy thingy going? Any tried before? I very interested leh!!! Heard also no corkage for DFS drinks brought in....
Are you perhaps thinking of the following?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just a suggestion – as I also organized a Bachelor party a few years ago in Bangkok and the highlight was the night prior to going home at the Plaza Entertainment complex. Note that there are three separate massage parlors there – on the basement floor, 2/f and I think 6/f which I think is Delia’s; just make sure you go to Delia’s/the one on the highest level and NOT the other places. Note that this was a few years back but I had been back by myself to the place couple years or so ago and thus I hope/think it’s still there now.

I called them up earlier to reserve their 3 bedroom penthouse suite which has a huge jaccuzzi in the middle of the living room and when first arriving, we turned the TV on to the CCTV function to show the fishbowl downstairs; the camera can zoom in and out to enable us to note down the number of the girls we wanted to pick for the night.

When the girls came up, we told them to order the food for the party – they know what kind of food is best suited for the evening - and whilst waiting for the food to come, we all jumped in to the Jacuzzi in various stages of undress (girls more undressed of course! Yeah!) to drink, grope, fool around and get all nice and horny! When the food came, the girls fed us Roman Orgy style whilst only covered with towels or even not covered at all …. which is a helluva experience that has stayed with me even to today!

Anyway, we all fooled around the whole evening and some of us (me included) would even go out on the balcony in the cool of the night - to romantically walk hand-in-hand and to gaze at the Bangkok skyline. Nice!

The special treat/present we had for our groom-to-be that night was to have two of the most fabulous looking technicians ever to cater to him all night long, practically serving him on hands and foot and getting him all horny and raring to go!! Of course followed by the two courtesans leading him to one of the bedrooms to further “serve” him like a Royalty!

The whole evening went swimmingly well, especially when our bachelor finally emerged from the room with his two beauties on each arm, thanking us all profusely for what he describes as the most memorable boink he’s ever had or likely to ever have in his lifetime!! Wooo Hoooo!!

Which is when we all Cheered and Clapped and heartily told him that his two ladies were…. Not actually born ladies!!

SEAJ
Old 30-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Err sorry I meant wannabe lookalike Nong Ploy with some failed "experiments".
Chiak i thought really have such heaven. Wow failed one mai lah mai lah.....moi run far far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Heaven is here in Aftermoon............where r u?
Hahaha bro...Still in sillypore lah. Guess u must be back in bkk this long weekend laew.
Wait for me na.....august must hold my hand and kuku jiao to SK and Afternoon hor...555
Old 30-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you SEAJ! So it's Delia @ NaNa Plaza? Sorry not been to BKK for very long. What was the damage like and how long ago was this?
Old 30-05-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
U did not include the activities that u would like others to join in. Very hard for anyone to know what u planning to do.
Sorry what i mean is any senior bro going, i would like to join. Thanks
Old 30-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckc19 View Post
Sorry what i mean is any senior bro going, i would like to join. Thanks
Most senior bros would have their own set of programs when they reached land of smiles. Probably meeting up with Thai gf/giks. Preferably u could state your interest in going where example : massage parlours,agogo bars / discos or clubbing or shopping/makan. Then interested bros might PM u for link up.
Old 31-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
achu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyachu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally make my maiden visit to bacara at soi cowboy. For a first timer like, it was like "wow" when u went in. Last night was jam packed with both syts and jap guys.

Managed to find a seat with a bottle of beer and sit there enjoy the gals and interestinly how a few old jap guys charming the the mamasan and gals.

I then suddenly realize, there is another floor where u can see upskirt of the gals wiggling upstairs.
After abt 30 mins, the gals started to come off the stage and on came 6 gals with different attire. Then I realize that is the start of the strip tease show.the gals groove to the music and after 3 songs they have stripped totally and the bodies and pussy really got this old man blood rushing.

An Angmo was hooked by one the naked gals and waved to her. After the performance, she came towards him and thereafter the gal went to change and the mamasan gave the man the total bill. Guess they are going out. I just wonder the pricing for these strip tease gals command a higher price. Nearly nose bleed while watching them groove. Ha ha.

Anyway, during the time there think I pissed 2 gals off, as I was not keen on paying the price for ST or LT. Mainly due to the lack of gfe, kind of feel that they only want to bang, get the money and come back for more. In the end, after 2 beers decided to leave and make my way to thermae.

Again at thermae, jam packed with gals and presumably jap or Koreans again. Managed to get a nice Thai Chinese gal from chang rai for LT. Had a great talking to her as she is able to converse in mandarin. In fact she stayed with me till next morning and we had breakfast before I send her back home. Will definitely try to hook up with her again before I leave bkk.
Bros who plan to go thermae, please take note tomorrow they are closed for the Vesak day.

Hmmm should I go back to bacara tonight to try the second floor.
Old 31-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Tomorrow is Vesak Day so Nana,cowboy,massage parlours and discos will be closed. Please take note and find a girl for companion tonight and negotiate for next day to avoid blue balls on Vesak day.
Old 31-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

hello fellow bros, gonna be making a solo trip on 12 june to 16 june. can meet up to go club (route66, or onyx, then aftermoon or scratchdog) if any bro is keen. we can discuss on how to split the bill.

i'm in my late 20s btw, fat and not handsome, so most likely cannot hunt for puying there. just go to enjoy the atmosphere only.
Old 31-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Thank you SEAJ! So it's Delia @ NaNa Plaza? Sorry not been to BKK for very long. What was the damage like and how long ago was this?
NOTE - it's not NOT Nana plaza but PLAZA Entertainment complex on Petchaburi road /Makasan at the bottom of Sukhumvit.

My "party" was at least 6 or 7 years ago when BKK was still "dirt cheap", so the actual price is now irrelevant, except for the fact that pricing for Delia (used to be known as Plaza Penthouse) is IMHO on the upper range of BKK massage parlors. Went back a couple years ago by myself and I think I remember already paying THB 3,500 for a session.

Also, I think that a few other BKK massage parlours now also offer similar facility as Delia. And since you do want to make a reservation to book an apartment anyway, best if you ask your hotel concierge what others places have such and ask him to make the booking. Also have him outline to you the charges etc.

Note, there will be hourly room charges on top of the girl, food and drink charges. BTW - we dealt with a Cantonese speaking mommy who told us that if we partied for over 4 hours (and pay the room and girl charges), she will arrange for our girl to go with us overnight at our hotel with no additional charges. Don't know if this would still be the case now, but no harm asking. The overnight with my gal was epic for me....perfect ending for a perfect trip that time!

SEAJ
Old 31-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu View Post
Finally make my maiden visit to bacara at soi cowboy. For a first timer like, it was like "wow" when u went in. Last night was jam packed with both syts and jap guys.

Managed to find a seat with a bottle of beer and sit there enjoy the gals and interestinly how a few old jap guys charming the the mamasan and gals.

I then suddenly realize, there is another floor where u can see upskirt of the gals wiggling upstairs.
After abt 30 mins, the gals started to come off the stage and on came 6 gals with different attire. Then I realize that is the start of the strip tease show.the gals groove to the music and after 3 songs they have stripped totally and the bodies and pussy really got this old man blood rushing.

An Angmo was hooked by one the naked gals and waved to her. After the performance, she came towards him and thereafter the gal went to change and the mamasan gave the man the total bill. Guess they are going out. I just wonder the pricing for these strip tease gals command a higher price. Nearly nose bleed while watching them groove. Ha ha.

Anyway, during the time there think I pissed 2 gals off, as I was not keen on paying the price for ST or LT. Mainly due to the lack of gfe, kind of feel that they only want to bang, get the money and come back for more. In the end, after 2 beers decided to leave and make my way to thermae.

Again at thermae, jam packed with gals and presumably jap or Koreans again. Managed to get a nice Thai Chinese gal from chang rai for LT. Had a great talking to her as she is able to converse in mandarin. In fact she stayed with me till next morning and we had breakfast before I send her back home. Will definitely try to hook up with her again before I leave bkk.
Bros who plan to go thermae, please take note tomorrow they are closed for the Vesak day.

Hmmm should I go back to bacara tonight to try the second floor.
Wah bro thanks for ur FR leh! i didnt know bacara got strip until fully naked one haha. i'll certainly pop in for a visit soon! pls update more!
Old 31-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Guys looking through this long thread is a little confusing as I am so noob in BKK. So pls help me out here.

Just came back from BKK. Went to Nana Plaza for only the second time. All the pubs are filled with gals "pole-dancing" that is so bad as they all look disinterested.

Only 1 place stands out... right beside staircase.
The gals here all tall, good-looking, fair with nice sized boobs. That makes me think that they are probably LBs. Am I right?
What is the name of this place? Rainbow? Which one? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

And i seem to notice the prices for a ST is now 3K to 4K. Am I right? Isnt that the same as Sgp? Then why go all the way there when our G-land Cat 150 already gives good service? If u like Thais, 2 sessions only $100. So why bother flying there? Unless of cos, u r int in LBs which I think shd be better in BKK or Pattaya.

Well will someone humor me and answer my above queries. Thanks in advance.

Curious bro here
Old 31-05-2015, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Guys looking through this long thread is a little confusing as I am so noob in BKK. So pls help me out here.

Just came back from BKK. Went to Nana Plaza for only the second time. All the pubs are filled with gals "pole-dancing" that is so bad as they all look disinterested.

Only 1 place stands out... right beside staircase.
The gals here all tall, good-looking, fair with nice sized boobs. That makes me think that they are probably LBs. Am I right?
What is the name of this place? Rainbow? Which one? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

And i seem to notice the prices for a ST is now 3K to 4K. Am I right? Isnt that the same as Sgp? Then why go all the way there when our G-land Cat 150 already gives good service? If u like Thais, 2 sessions only $100. So why bother flying there? Unless of cos, u r int in LBs which I think shd be better in BKK or Pattaya.

Well will someone humor me and answer my above queries. Thanks in advance.

Curious bro here
Obsessions. Next to rainbow 2. Yup. They are pre op ladyboys. Bro namelo fav.
Old 31-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obsessions. Next to rainbow 2. Yup. They are pre op ladyboys. Bro namelo fav.
Now LBs my fav?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1