The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hi can any bros suggest a Comfortable hotel In Bao'an SZ that is convenient to MRT and shops and most importantly close to nice massage centers.

I need to meet a few suppliers at Baoan so i might as well stay near by.

Thanks in advance for those that helped
Old 25-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
can you go to daxin cun 大新村
near shenzhen west train station
the back alleys there full of sleazy hair salons and milf streetwalkers
do be discreet , there are plainclothes police on rounds sometimes
Bro... 大新村 is at 南山 Near 前海 Area... Quite a distance from futian. It's been cleaned up a few years back already. Still can find occasional ones there but not a recommended place to go for fun... Quite boring place.
Old 25-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 22
Tomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
There was another hotel shared earlier so decided to go there on my second night.

Golden Yudu Hotel at 4-6 No.41 Xiangxi Road, Xiangxi Village, Luohu District

Its nearby Xiangxicun and also Lotus Hotel. Just walk another across another junction till you past the entrance to xiangxicun and you reach a T-junction.
The hotel is to the right behind a big KTV sign.

Go up to the spa and sauna floor, I think 4th floor.
Thank you bro for this recommendation.
I just came back from this place.
You have to enter from the right side of the building. The hotel name is 金色玉都酒店. Not a lot of taxi driver will know this place. Best to tell them it's at 向西村向西路。
The damage is as what was mentioned. rmb 270 for 1.5 hours. The girl may not be very pretty but very good attitude. Overall a good experience.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

kept woman in shenzhen kills herself after being dumped by her hong kong lover
click link below,safe to say much of shenzhen vice trade is mostly hong kong men
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150525/052736.htm
Old 26-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psx3sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be going Shen Zhen next week and would love to have kaki to cheong over there (2's a crowd right? and i'm a newbie there) Any experience brother going can PM me? maybe we can meet up or so to party

Last edited by psx3sg; 26-05-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Was down at Xiangxi cun and saw the FLs are prowling the alleys again. Spotted a few leggy ones. My quick walk through saw about 5-6 of them openly looking for customers.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Am at SZ now. Went to Seafood restaurant street at Louhu. Sorry but I'm bad with names & street, jus sharing incident today & yest

Yest after a lobster meal for 3 at RMB470 (S$100) went for a footbath 10m & foot massage 50m for RMB $35 + $10. I HAD 双飞 ie one milf on each leg for $90 total. About S$20 only. In SG it would be like $80-90?

Was so good decided to go again today at 5pm b4 dinner, planning for 1hr foot & 1hr full body at RMB75 total. In the end went for additional hr full body as they have promo price for 2hr body at RMB68, cos it was a chio milf doing me. Had 双飞 for foot. Total RMB133+45 only incl. tips.

Under mod... TBC
Old 30-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros is it ok to stay at luohu hotel? Heard that there is also a spa there?
Old 30-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sillyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. There's a spa in the hotel. Offer BBJ.
Old 31-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Hi Bros is it ok to stay at luohu hotel? Heard that there is also a spa there?
Think is stay at LH 国贸 , everything you can find also. Cos i think that is town of SZ also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyguy View Post
Yes. There's a spa in the hotel. Offer BBJ.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Have been googling around for hotels. Found that there are certain hotels with spa inside. That's y I was wondering to try the lotus hotel spa or try other hotel spa which Bros never mention in this thread. Help one another Ma. Anyway I will be at SZ on the 15june.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Have been googling around for hotels. Found that there are certain hotels with spa inside. That's y I was wondering to try the lotus hotel spa or try other hotel spa which Bros never mention in this thread. Help one another Ma. Anyway I will be at SZ on the 15june.
i knew of two hotel with sauna but i have not tried yet. 长城酒店, 鹏威酒店。there is also a suana nearby call 金色假日。。they are nearby 红桂路,宝安南路。
if you are in queen spa and wanted something fun, try the package call : 皇室御用。。no real massage just ply around your sensitive area but you need to 加钟if you want her to hj for you..i did not go for that as too exp and meeting my sz gl later so need to reserve energy.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kevinken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psx3sg View Post
will be going Shen Zhen next week and would love to have kaki to cheong over there (2's a crowd right? and i'm a newbie there) Any experience brother going can PM me? maybe we can meet up or so to party
Hi PSX3SG, I am in Shenxhenand will be here till next week. Pm me if you wanna hang out or Chong together. Cheers!
Old 09-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
akademon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any chongster to advice rates for call in gals via wechat?
Old 10-06-2015, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

sichuan wl dies during police vice raid in shenzhen
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150608/004399.h...15&ptlang=2052
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1