The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Brothers!

I now confirm Altanlanta has speicals. If you ask for VIP rooms.

This SPA is expensive, but in terms of standard, I have yet to find a higher one here in batam( with special).

Hope you all enjoy my FR.
hi bro newyorker,

where is the exact location of this SPA ? me now at batam.....staying at planet holiday hotel....me just completed by traditional massage by the hotel...damn expensive Rp 150 000 for 1 hour....

service so so only....

signoff
Massage Popiah
Old 03-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro newyorker,

where is the exact location of this SPA ? me now at batam.....staying at planet holiday hotel....me just completed by traditional massage by the hotel...damn expensive Rp 150 000 for 1 hour....
Atalanta is not far from your hotel. It is beside the famous Pacific Disco. If you travel from Pacific towards the Batu Ampar cargo terminal, you can see it. On the left handside.

Happy cheonging!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs View Post
Sedona is my favourite place too..
Whats the rate there now? How many Rp for the Sedona girls?
Rp200,000 w/o driver commission
Rp280,000-300,000 c/w driver commission

Look for papi Ah Kiang.
CB:
Old 05-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Atalanta is not far from your hotel. It is beside the famous Pacific Disco. If you travel from Pacific towards the Batu Ampar cargo terminal, you can see it. On the left handside.

Happy cheonging!
Yeah near there.
Another good marker would be the nasi padang stall facing the main rd.
Follow the rd inside will be Atalanta Spa.

Cheers !

PS : Compared to the masseuse...the GROs are much better looking leh !
Old 05-03-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Skywalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all senior brother here, have some question to ask. I'm going to Batam this thursday and might need some info. I'm will stay at the resort near the Holiday Inn Resort there. As i know there is not much activities near there and need to travel to Nagona down to look for girls and massage. By the way, where is the nearest place to find girls near there. I'm not familiar with Batam.

Appreciate it for you information.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalk View Post
Hi all senior brother here, have some question to ask. I'm going to Batam this thursday and might need some info. I'm will stay at the resort near the Holiday Inn Resort there. As i know there is not much activities near there and need to travel to Nagona down to look for girls and massage. By the way, where is the nearest place to find girls near there. I'm not familiar with Batam.

Appreciate it for you information.
That area is called Waterfront City and known to the locals as Marina.
There are 2 resorts there Holiday Inn Batam and Harris Resort.
Not much activities some water sport,spa(cheap and quite professional),go kart.

If u wanna find girls esp since when u dunno Batam, u need to hire a taxi around Marina area. There are lots of taxis hanging around the ferry terminal. approach them to bring u to the joints. Expect to pay about RP300,000 and above excluding taxi fare. Try to neg taxi fare for about Rp50,000-60,000 for 2 ways and nothing more.

Too bad u going thursday cuz i'll be there tmr.
Cheers !
Old 06-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vampy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi. hope bros here can enlighten which joint have ceweks who can speak a little english. i've always end up with chicken and duck talk suitation.

thanks in advance
Old 08-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Why you need to talk? Action speaks louder thn word mar.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 08-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampy View Post
hi. hope bros here can enlighten which joint have ceweks who can speak a little english. i've always end up with chicken and duck talk suitation.

thanks in advance

Most can't speak good English, but just a little, enough to get "things" going, don't worry, you'll manage "it" some how wan lah...
Old 08-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
parttimer29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going batam this sat for one night stay with a friend. first timer, gather some info from here, but need more help from senior here..

Plan to go on sat afternoon, shd I book like day earlier for the wavewater ferry? Once reached Batu Ampar terminal, undertand better get taxi outside the terminal, how much it cost to go to Nagoya town? farmosa hotel(S$65??) is the best as more activities nearby but might be bit ex, any other more budget option nearby? How can I book hotel?from the only KAHA counter in fromt of Harmoni hotel? shd i just take taxi from terminal and go to KAHA counter and book then check in immediately? KAHA is cheaper compared to walk in?
any recommeded for cewek? must go to ktv with papi or mami? no extra fee like booking the ktv room right? if go pub are those freelance? no sure abt the cewek system there.
dynasty,queen bee, kuda pub, sedona? how was the cost? undertood cheaper wo driver.
hope senior here can help, best still can meet some there this coming sat
Old 08-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
anisls2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BATAM JACKPOT ALIVE

Jackpot machines are available at A1 pujasera.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimer29 View Post
Will be going batam this sat for one night stay with a friend. first timer, gather some info from here, but need more help from senior here..

dynasty,queen bee, kuda pub, sedona? how was the cost? undertood cheaper wo driver.
hope senior here can help, best still can meet some there this coming sat
hi bro parttimer,

Well..KAHA (Hotel Reservation) will be definitely more cheaper than walk in becoz i had check with Farmosa Hotel before, their walk-in rates is S$65 but if from KAHA you can get it at S$62 (depend on the currency rates exchange)...

This Saturday....BATAM...BATAM....you tempting me to go go go go go...

signoff
Batam Newbie Popiah
Old 09-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampy View Post

thanks in advance
If u cannot find one the speaks english, just grab any girl u like.
Then once in ur room u call Batam Man and invite him to ur room.
Then u talk to the girl he translate for u loh.

Cheers !
Old 09-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

Cheers !
Bro, long time no hear. I lost ur contact, can u pm me. Been to Batam monthly and always stay with my cewek, free accommodation ma. Can anyone update me on the action of the discos? Planet still got? Pacific I know yes. What is the rate there for ceweks? Lost touch lor...

Plus u can never know if u bump into Heryanti of the maid for sex thread there. If u do, say hello for me. Her service is still top notch but FL there at discos, a little ex. Cheers!
Old 09-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

Cheers !

VERY FUNNY..??!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread