The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
LA Cafe is 24 hours ....

Second floor with band opens in evening, ground floor open 24 hours ..
so both level got many ladies around and from your point of view what level will be safe and not easy kana .
Old 27-05-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
so both level got many ladies around and from your point of view what level will be safe and not easy kana .
if you read what I wrote and what kssaint wrote, and what yellow5001 wrote - you will know that level 2 has better talent, but more interested in Korean and Japs

Level 1 has regular and cheaper talent

What you mean by Easy ? errrrrrrr

Take some time bro, do read up just the last 2 or 3 page - it's a gold mine of information
Old 27-05-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint View Post
Thanks bro, I think I finally nailed the location of the EA after half way going thru the pages since 2 years ago. It got me real sexcited when I read in one post that said "I fuck her on KTV sofa, on the table, against the wall, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, all you can imagine (I have 3 hours, you can extend every hour only P600). If you want to barfine whole night - P6000 (which is cheaper than Burgos and similar to Edsa, but better quality."

I was about to get ready to go get my KTV fantasy when a gal from Z6 text me "Please I need help to go home, let's do it. Only 2000P. Please".

I met her through the Z6 stalker last Sunday and we had dinner and movie (Mad Max: Fury Road, awesome!!) together and we had fun. I like her. She said she stays in Paranaque and no customers last few days. Well... I gave in.

After 3 hours and 2500P (500 for taxi to my hotel and back to wherever she wants) later, I'm equally sextified. After she left I text her this: "No bola bola but somehow I like u. Maybe it's ur expression, ur smell, or u can be innocent when we watch movie together, or when u can be like a teacher when u wear ur glasses tonight."

Well... one more reserve for me. Goodnight and sign off now.

haha, looks like u r well on ur way to hooking up a 'semi-permanent' gf in manila.......
Old 27-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
i had rebook my hotel and stay at malate . i booked armada hotel in malate . any recommendation there

stayed armada once....pretty good value hotel.....only prob with Armada is it is stuck in the middle of nowhere...

i prefer close to malate robinsons side as plenty of restos and the mall is near , easily walkable....Armada is well................in the middle of nowhere...
Old 27-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

is the hotel lady friendly anyway me alone staying. on june 5 might go to LA Cafe to see can caught one chio bu or lady back and enjoy the rest of the day. june 5 will fall on sat .is it vry crowed weekend .is there easy to catch any girls .
Old 27-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

as i know, almost all hotels in manila r 'gf' friendly......just avoid the one posted by etsys
Old 27-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
haha, looks like u r well on ur way to hooking up a 'semi-permanent' gf in manila.......
No la I'm just a price-sensitive cheongster with a soft heart and a hard dick
Btw, which Hootress you'll bong?
Hooters in Manila

me? Back Left 3 Right 2,5 ; Front Left 2 Right 2
Old 27-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

in order of preference :-

1) back row, 4th from right
2) front row, 2nd from right
3) front row, 2nd from left
4) back row, 2nd from right
5) back row, 5th from left

all the above, i will actually pay money (KTV money 6K take out) to bonk

the rest , i will pass...........
Old 27-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No la I'm just a price-sensitive cheongster with a soft heart and a hard dick
Btw, which Hootress you'll bong?
Hooters in Manila

me? Back Left 3 Right 2,5 ; Front Left 2 Right 2
I only got to drool the hooters girls, in A-V Mall and never even think of flirting (tired after long travel from Province .. )

maybe next time I must peel my eyes out and see

PS, front row, from Left, 1st and second, and same front row, Second from right- pass muster for me ..
Old 27-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

i wasnt even aware there was a Hooters in Manila.......actuli, no diff, u want to see Pinoy waitress in a Hooters, just go to the Hooters at Clarke Quay, its all Pinoy waitresses there also......
Old 27-05-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
i wasnt even aware there was a Hooters in Manila.......actuli, no diff, u want to see Pinoy waitress in a Hooters, just go to the Hooters at Clarke Quay, its all Pinoy waitresses there also......
Haha, I noticed Hooters from Googlemap while in P Burgos area but still can't find the actual shop. My sense of direction must be terrible.
Clarke Quay Hooters are import from PH? Interesting... never ate in there. Next week back must visit then compare to Hooters in their homeland haha.
Old 28-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, I noticed Hooters from Googlemap while in P Burgos area but still can't find the actual shop. My sense of direction must be terrible.
Clarke Quay Hooters are import from PH? Interesting... never ate in there. Next week back must visit then compare to Hooters in their homeland haha.
Along Makati Ave, when you are coming from Makati Proper, heading to Pasig, on the right side is P Burgos

Go a hundred feet further up Makati Ave, you will see a Mercury Drug store/Pizza hut and then further you will see the Berjaya on the left, keep going, you will see the A Venue Mall - on the left again.

The Hooters is there in A Venue Mall

A Venue mall has a Super Market, and some other food spots as well

PS, Clark Quay Hooters, most Pinays are married to Singaporeans (that's what I know from a 3 who worked there) and they had big bangers .. no Changi Runway there

Quote:
There is a bigger one in MOA, apart from A Venue Mall. Not sure if they have other outlets
Old 28-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
naytik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been reading the past few pages and got a lot of good info. Thanks to all the Bros for sharing.

I'm in Manila from 8-13 June solo. Was thinking of heading to Burgos but it's my first time there and I'm not much of a drinker. Plus I'm travelling alone so I'm concerned about safety and getting scammed.

Any advice regarding going to Burgos alone? I'll be staying around Pasig.

Thanks!
Old 28-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naytik View Post
Been reading the past few pages and got a lot of good info. Thanks to all the Bros for sharing.

I'm in Manila from 8-13 June solo. Was thinking of heading to Burgos but it's my first time there and I'm not much of a drinker. Plus I'm travelling alone so I'm concerned about safety and getting scammed.

Any advice regarding going to Burgos alone? I'll be staying around Pasig.

Thanks!
just my 2 cents, on a regular evening, crossing the Pasig River into Makati can take an hour, just for the 10 minutes distance

About P Burgos do read up the writings in the last few page, lot of treasures there

unrelated, with a lot of free time, a bit of write up on pinay hospitality

http://samsforum.com/showpos...ostcount=12711
Old 28-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
among the Manila KTV mid range clubs along Roxas/Baclaran stretch, my ranking right now would b
The Roxas stretch :-
1) East Asia
Thanks to bro Yellow5001, found and went to EA. It's actually nearer to my hotel compared to other joints except Burgos. It's indeed "corner Roxas and Buendi" which taxi driver understand perfectly. I feel like the place is closer to Malate than Pasay (as in Baclaran Pasay).

Once reach I notice a "run-down" building with old-fashioned neon banner showing big red "EA" and "formerly East Asia" in black. Maybe I should say EA next time to taxi driver? Haha.

The decoration inside is not as glamorous as The Bay, but It's better by the end of my night. You shall find out why. Anyway walk in and say "Helen" and the doorman just wave me in, pretend to know the place and walk straight towards the door straight ahead of me (there is another wooden door at right hand side) and voila, I'm greeted by music and sight of candies.

Again approach a waiter and say "Helen" and she showed me a sofa close to stage. Mami Helen is quite busy, so without her yet talk to me, I ordered SML, sipping and watching the show, without knowing how much I gonna pay. A bottle later Helen came and I told him “the name” that got me here. She's happy to hear that and we chit chat away. Soon enough she asked to parade girls of which I chose the one she recommended.

GIRLS: If I remember correctly brother Yellow5001 ranked The Bay and EA #1 at their respective area. Only been to both joint once I'll rank EA over The Bay. There are LOTSA gem here. My eyes was busy catching different gals even when a 19yo SYT is next to me, hugging me and all. The GFE here is better than The Bay. Last time in The Bay the gal is like from Japanese KTV without initiative but here, the gal will make you feel like in Burgos, just not that wild. Besides here seem to be darker when no show is on. Again, only my one time experience.

SHOW: Not as exciting as The Bay. Sexy show and model cat walk. No acrobatic dance but they have Hip-Hop dance by the girls themselves with background KPOP music. It's during a solo sexy show that I saw my perfect girl in Manila for the past 3 months. She has solid, bouncy and round ass, B cup probably but nice shape boob, cute, sexy yet innocent/angelic face. After her dance my eyes basically followed her anywhere she goes. She sat at a table not far from mine, with Pinay customers. Yes... seems like EA is more local-oriented, unlike The Bay that is filled with tourists. For her alone, I gonna be in EA more often, haha.

Money: I'll list down what was on the chit and try to understand a strange night I had.
Entrance: 0
SML: 70 (I think I got 50% discount? Thx Yellow5001!) I had like 6 at least, being happy and all.
LD: 695? Or was it 395 as written in my note? Or the “standard” 600?
Tips: Mami 300, Waiter 100+100, Lady 500
Now the story. I bought the lady 1 LD, and when my hour was approaching I told her that I can’t barfine her that night, but if she do sexy dance on stage nicely I’ll tip her, which she likes. After her dance, I fold the bill in heart-shape for her, and ask mami Helen for bill-out and tip her. By then I’m already tipsy. The bill came with break-down and total of over 1,000 I think, but mami Helen pass me the final receipt of about 8xx peso. I don’t know what happen. Anyway I pass back the balance to waiter as tip, and tip another waiter on my way out.
If the LD is 695 (not 600, anyway just me, and I don’t mind for 1st time) surely my bill is over 1000 then I got more discount? Surely the LD cannot be 395 for 1-hour companionship considering Burgos' 390. Anyway the price is well worth the value!

VERDICT: Bye bye Burgos, bye bye EDSA. I found a new “home” :-P (Still like band and disco sometimes, so keep LAC and Exklusiv on the list; in fact 3 places are on a loop-route start/end at my hotel, haha). I love Malate!

p/s EA girls start work at 6pm and till 3(weekday except..), 4(Thu and Sunday) or 5(Weekend) am
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1