The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
I am going to Hk this wed and i will be bringing my Buddy from London and he's white aka caucasian.
I have only Been to Sheun wan Kam Bong building for the walk ups and another in Yuen long .

I want him to have a great time and a great experience.

Can u pls recommend me a place to bring in for the first time ?

And basically will get the "White tax" ? and if so how much do they usually charge ?

Thank u very much in advance
Would like to reply to the above PM publicly here as others could perhaps also use the information.

As in other Asian mongering destination, they will always TRY to impose a "white tax" but since Hong Kong is so cosmopolitan and there are so many Caucasians who not only visit, but actually live here, such are mostly just feeble attempts.

Walk-ups in Tsimshatsui, although generally higher priced, are IMHO a bit better quality; bring him to James S. Lee Mansion and just go up and down the building. Newbies love this experience.
If you guys prefer Hong Kong side, the Fuji building is the place to go to. After Fuji, do take him on a walk-about around the bars/clubs in Wanchai, (along Lockhart and Jaffe Road and bounded by Fleming and O’Brien street). He’ll appreciate being able to speak in English to the providers there.

For other experiences/places, please read my write-up summarizing the action in Hong Kong:
http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5164

I’d also like to again remind others here to NOT get into conversations via PM with strangers from SBF, because once you do, you’re half way to being scammed/robbed -REGARDLESS of who initiated the PM contact. Genuine members should be happy to respond publicly for others to also benefit - it’s only crook stealth agents who’d want to buddy-buddy with you privately on PM.

SEAJ
Old 31-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
Kickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant futureKickass13 has a brilliant future

Was in hk last week.
Managed to try Victoria from Fuji Building.
Found her via 141.
She's a local HK. She is hardworking and willing to please.
Think it helped to break the ice that I spoke Cantonese with her.

Quite a different experience patronizing HK concept.

Cheers.
Old 04-06-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry I need some help. Any direct bookings with website for Sham Shui Po area? Thanks.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
King123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SEAJ,

Have you tried those Tantric massage outcalls before? Are they worth it in your opinion? Thanks!
Old 07-06-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King123456789 View Post
Bro SEAJ,

Have you tried those Tantric massage outcalls before? Are they worth it in your opinion? Thanks!
No sorry, have never myself tried it as IMHO all these supposed "tantric Massages" ads and promos etc. are just TOO targeted at tourists.

Had a friend who tried last year, even though I already gave him the above opinion and he was of course very disappointed. MILF who tried/pretended to be "tantric" for a few minutes and ended up just bugging him for more $$ for items supposedly NOT part of the "tantric" menu.

Please report back if you do decide to still go ahead. Especially if your session turns out better than my friend's.

SEAJ
Old 07-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Uncoabis is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, I am in HK now and had been considering walkups. However, the rate does not say how long the service will be. Is it generally 30 minutes? Tried to browse previous pages, but no luck.
Old 07-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncoabis View Post
Hi all, I am in HK now and had been considering walkups. However, the rate does not say how long the service will be. Is it generally 30 minutes? Tried to browse previous pages, but no luck.
Yes, it is supposed to generally be 30 - 45 minutes, but you should always discuss/negotiate what precisely you want/how long and at what price etc. BEFORE you even walk in the door. Once you've stepped in, you're basically committed and guys have reported being hassled trying to walk out even after a few seconds in; yeah, just one of those things peculiar to this type of service.

Also, just like in anything that involves two persons, a lot depends on the chemistry you have with the provider and I personally never had any issues even though I know that on quite a few occasions, I've stayed much longer than 30-45 mins.

Have fun and spend more in Hong Kong!
SEAJ
Old 09-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
c135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickwoo03 View Post
Just came back from HK after a few days there.
Thanks SEAJ for the advice!

Orchard towers is known as "four floors of ....", but Fuji bldg is
something else! It has 22floors... ... Go figure

Feeling exhausted in early hours so decided to try a nice 24massage spa joint in causeway bay, near Phoenix bldg and had 2hrs of bliss for just over SGD$100... Included mosha with light massage, teasing, giant wooden bath soak (disposable plastic lined), then oil tuina with JG and knee and backstepping. Massage was hard and invigorating and as a bonus ML early 20's GND, tall and leggy. She said next time, can try 4hands with her friend....
Same package...and if chemistry right, u can do what u like..

Think I'll head back next month!!

Hi bro, very interesting! Could you please provide the address or name of building and shop? Would be very helpful!! Thanks!!
Old 09-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi C135, google "Fuji Building Lockhart Road Hong Kong".
Old 09-06-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c135 View Post
Hi bro, very interesting! Could you please provide the address or name of building and shop? Would be very helpful!! Thanks!!
Your best bet would be to GO to that 141 website and click on the massage and/or Spa button and then click on the area you want to go to. You will find pretty comprehensive advertisements about the shops, note down a few of these places and just walk up to them, check it out and if it looks good, then negotiate first what you want, for whatever price.

Nowadays, there's a lot of these massage/spa places springing up all over Hong Kong. IMHO, you'd only be limiting yourself if you just rely on one report about a girl in one of these places because the particular girl is not going to always be available when you want her. And let's face it, whether a session is good or bad, the MAIN determinant is the particular technician you've engaged.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 10-06-2015, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

hong kong crime gang caught smuggling mainland chinese women into hong kong for vice
http://v.qq.com/cover/g/gkpkz7e9yi8h...id=j0156c9np5f
Old 10-06-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

i'm staying in wan chai area, near the expo...

anything interesting there?
Old 10-06-2015, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
i'm staying in wan chai area, near the expo...
anything interesting there?
LOTS!!

Please go to: http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5164

If you're at a hotel around the Convention Centre, it's just a short walk on the overhead bridge to the Wanchai, Causeway bay etc. hot spots.

Enjoy Hong Kong, spend more and report back your adventure!

SEAJ
Old 10-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOTS!!

Please go to: http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5164

If you're at a hotel around the Convention Centre, it's just a short walk on the overhead bridge to the Wanchai, Causeway bay etc. hot spots.

Enjoy Hong Kong, spend more and report back your adventure!

SEAJ
Thanks!

realised that there are many drinking bars in wan chai area. and after reading up the first few pages about wan chai...

these bars can be quite expensive on LDs... looking forward to sat evenings to hook up with a DH
Old 10-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
Thanks!

realised that there are many drinking bars in wan chai area. and after reading up the first few pages about wan chai...

these bars can be quite expensive on LDs... looking forward to sat evenings to hook up with a DH
Actually, LD's are still manageable if you stay away from the velvet curtain bars as you would only be dealing one-on-one with your "lady" and the prices are not that far out of line.

It's these VC Bars where you gotta watch out: - way over-priced drinks, high pressure tactics by just about everybody in the place and worst of all, just outright stealing by stuffing your "bin" with drinks you never even knew you had ordered.

And no, Saturday evenings are when the real pros come out in force; DH's are all over Wanchai (and the rest of Hong Kong) on Sundays, even during the day.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1