The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyborg View Post
Anyone knows if it's legal to bring sex toys / Spanish fly over to BKK?
Vibrator / Tenga toys etc.
Juz chuck them into ur checked luggage...........i had friends who did the same,no issue.............. If u put them in ur hand carry oso no issue but u might be subject to embrassment if the screening officer finds it funny from the x ray machine n asked u to open ur bag for physical check.............note tis is over at changi side............ When u arrive at bkk, if u don look like a drug trafficker or cum from a flight/country of interest likely u wouldnt be called to screen ur luggage again............ Baggage screening on arrival is randomly picked...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 28-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
From looks........if intel say there would be an asian man in 30s trying to smuggle drugs in from x country ....... They will be on alert for suspicious Asian looking man in his 30s in the period where there are flights from that x country..........its the same in Changi and everywhere else ............... Its not 100% foolproof catch method but tis is how it works when authorities cannot confirm exact identity............
Nothing to do with looks or whatever. If there's specific intel on certain individual coming in from certain country, they have already established identity of the individual and special ops team will be on standby before the plane even touches down. On a certain flight from Bangkok supposedly if drugs are to be on it's way to Singapore. There are at least 20-30 Asian man in their 30s in a certain flight. That would be ridiculous to stop everyone that fits that description. Just imagine u are one of the 20-30 Asian looking man in their 30s on a flight back from Bangkok to Singapore. Lol. or Thai lady in late twenties on a flight from Bangkok to Singapore. Every flight at least 20 that fits that description.

As for random picked checks at our ICA , they are mostly looking for contrabands, evasion of tax as well as forbidden items. Our ICA officers are trained in their course to look out for tell tale signs and body language when individuals approaching the gantry for green channels at the exit. Plain clothes CNB officers are also deployed to single out suspicious individuals.

Most drug traffickers if I could say I have known are just normal looking like anyone. They are not the typical mafia looking guy in their 30s like we watch in Hong Kong movies. Drugs syndicates deploy various techniques from time to time to evade detection so does our home team improvising their methods to sniff out the traffickers.
Old 28-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 9
propertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpropertymike88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Drugs syndicates deploy various techniques from time to time to evade detection so does our home team improvising their methods to sniff out the traffickers.
Any techniques to sniff out those moelanyong guys like me?
Old 29-05-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike88 View Post
Any techniques to sniff out those moelanyong guys like me?
Cannot reveal too much info, wait people say I am a stealth drug pusher.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nothing to do with looks or whatever. If there's specific intel on certain individual coming in from certain country, they have already established identity of the individual and special ops team will be on standby before the plane even touches down. On a certain flight from Bangkok supposedly if drugs are to be on it's way to Singapore. There are at least 20-30 Asian man in their 30s in a certain flight. That would be ridiculous to stop everyone that fits that description. Just imagine u are one of the 20-30 Asian looking man in their 30s on a flight back from Bangkok to Singapore. Lol. or Thai lady in late twenties on a flight from Bangkok to Singapore. Every flight at least 20 that fits that description.

As for random picked checks at our ICA , they are mostly looking for contrabands, evasion of tax as well as forbidden items. Our ICA officers are trained in their course to look out for tell tale signs and body language when individuals approaching the gantry for green channels at the exit. Plain clothes CNB officers are also deployed to single out suspicious individuals.

Most drug traffickers if I could say I have known are just normal looking like anyone. They are not the typical mafia looking guy in their 30s like we watch in Hong Kong movies. Drugs syndicates deploy various techniques from time to time to evade detection so does our home team improvising their methods to sniff out the traffickers.
In 99% of the cases..... the authorities are oredi aware of the target and it is only a matter of deciding on which stage of the target(s) journey to pick him up.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
In 99% of the cases..... the authorities are oredi aware of the target and it is only a matter of deciding on which stage of the target(s) journey to pick him up.
Yup all the way from the point u walk out of the plane to the immigration counter already been followed by special ops team.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yup all the way from the point u walk out of the plane to the immigration counter already been followed by special ops team.
That's still not good enough...... with modern technology and sophisticated intel gathering..... the target is tracked even before he arrives at the airport.
Old 30-05-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's still not good enough...... with modern technology and sophisticated intel gathering..... the target is tracked even before he arrives at the airport.
wow si beh chim... can enlighten nong mai....
Old 30-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Probably that's why recruitment into the Home Team has changed.
30 years ago they were recruiting those rugged sporty types to be policemen.
Now they are recruiting those nerdy computer geeks to be policemen.
Old 30-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
If custom ask u abt these items, u juz tell them is for ur own use... They will let u go, at most they will only confiscate the items...juz kidding.. I Dun think is illegal in Thailand as u can also buy these item there..
Correct me if I'm wrong...
In case you are not aware, there is a law in LOS against the selling, importing or possession of sex paraphernalia since decades ago. But because the authorities have closed both eyes to this law that nowadays everyone assumed that it is not an offence.

What if one day General Greentea and his men decide to wake up and enforce this law? It is better to err on the side of caution and take a low profile. Just because it is freely available on the streets does not make it legal. Marijuana & Yaba are sold openly in some locations too. Weapons and gun accessories are also freely available on the streets of BKK. And if you really want it, firearms are available for sale too. But that does not make these items legal and it is the same with the sex toys situation. Amen.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Kns...55555.....Onzzzz......lah! Break from bkk scene too long laew...time to revisit!
I should take a break from the thai scene soon............ My eyes r set on the up n cuming myanmar next.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Guys, anyone care to comment why u guys go to BKK when the same goods here are cheaper and for the same price, u can get Cat150...
For me when i go BKK its not all about sex n fuck............. Its more towards immersing in the thai culture n life, meeting up with old friends n enjoying the food.............n for me oso to visit some temples n monks........... I agree with u if ones' sole intention is juz to fuck a thai ger, then theres no nid to travel all the way to BKK to find one........... GL legal houses, streetwalkers, online stables has them ..............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I should take a break from the thai scene soon............ My eyes r set on the up n cuming myanmar next.............
Nbz...we taking turn to take break from TH scene har....5555
Mai lah...after my august trip first lah.
I also planning Myanmar but in Q4. Will wait for ur Burmese pussy FR first.....
Old 02-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For me when i go BKK its not all about sex n fuck............. Its more towards immersing in the thai culture n life, meeting up with old friends n enjoying the food.............n for me oso to visit some temples n monks...........
Agree....Any nice temple to visit...? Thinking of doing 9 temple visit......
Old 02-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
Agree....Any nice temple to visit...? Thinking of doing 9 temple visit......
Depends on which province in Thailand. I did a lot of times.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1