The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

I'm really getting into using Google Maps Street View now for updates.

Ahyeon Station Girl Bars

I don't know what else to call them, so I will call them 'Girl Bars.'

2006 December. My coworkers and I were celebrating my birthday in downtown Seoul and after calling it a night, I asked the taxi driver to drop me off at Ahyeon station, as it was only one stop from my house and about 5min walk.

The bus from downtown to my house went past this string of pink lit storefronts with girls in the windows and my coworkers had always said that it was a den of sin.

So being a sammyboyforum man, i set forth to investigate~

Being Solicited from the Street
It must have been around 1am and I was walking on the sidewalk outside the pinklit shop fronts. Curtains were pulled across so you can't see in, but apparently, they are monitored by girls on the inside because doors opened into the cold and girls were saying "Oppah, come inside and see me!" (in Korean).

Makeup was really heavy, and bras were mad padded, but I would say that they were 6-7s for the most part.

I chose one girl and went inside.

Now, i am Chinese Singaporean, so at a glance, Koreans always think you are Korean. I dont know how welcoming they would be if i were a Malay, Indian, Black, White, whatever.

The space was very small inside the bar. There were no other patrons. Actually, it wasnt even like a bar. It was a room with a few booths set up. A little privacy could be had because each booth's wall went up to the ceiling.

I muddle through my bad Korean (standard 'I'm a Korean-American persona) and the girl speaks her really bad English. She is dressed in a bra top, and tiny skirt with panties. Her body is tight as fuck, and maybe 21-23 at the most.

Definitely young and face was Korean cute. Thin.

The 'ilcha' - first round - was sitting at the booth with her next to me. She made me order a pitcher of beer. I think about 4 litres. Now, I dont drink beer well at all, so I was like, damn, thats a lot of beer. It must have been either watered down, or really light, because we chugged it down without getting tipsy at all?

The girl drinks with you and tries to make conversation. I suspect it is really male-ego pampering as she seemed like she would be awesome at her job if i spoke and understood Korean well. The body language and facial expressions communicated the vibe though, and she was trying really hard to 'entertain' me while we were drinking.

We made out, she let me feel down her bra and I could finger her gently.

Its weird fingering a girl who is there chugging beer.

I found out then why she was chugging beer so hard to. When the beer was gone, she told me "Finished! No more time."

Ahh, so her time was requisite on the beer being there. No wonder it cost 100,000won.

She asked me if I wanted more beer in "e-cha" - second round.

I asked her what do I get for second round. She said we could go to the backroom and she made a blowjob motion with her hands. With a smile.

I was in.

It was 280,000won for that experience and I didnt have it on me. I took out my card, but she said there was no facility for cards, only cash. She called an aunty on her cell phone to come over.

The girl asked for my PIN number and that the aunty would get money out from outside for the payment.

Now, this is where I would in any Girl Bar / Red light joint in the world say NO WAY! DODGY As FUCK! But in this case, in Seoul, it was somehow trustworthy, like they didnt want me as the customer to go outside in the cold to get the money myself.

I gave the aunty my card and she came back a few minutes later with the receipt to show the transaction. I also checked my statement later and it was also all she took. Wow. Thumbs up for Korean service!

Second Round

We went to a backroom and sat on the floor, with one of those low Korean tables. And then she bought out a whole tray of beer bottles. I think maybe 15 or more! Seriously, i would get wasted off that many beers, but again, either super light, watered down or maybe even non-alcoholic?

She sat next to me and started taking her clothes off and indicated me to do the same.

We stripped to our underwear. And then we started drinking.

She had loosened up a lot more at this point and wasnt so shy about her bad English. Back and forth, touching, kissing, drinking beer. Like making out with a high school girlfriend.

About half way through the beer, she starts taking off my boxers. Now we are getting somewhere! She asks me "Are you sick?" which I guess she wanted to know if I had anything she needed to be concerned about.

Dutifully I said "No. I'm good."

She took out some wet wipes and cleaned me up. Kind of mechanical. I was in a sitting position and she kneeled down to blow me.

Very, very erotic. I touched her breasts, hair, back and just marvelled at the effort she was putting into my birthday evening.

The blowjob was about 5min. I didnt blow, but she stopped and smiled at me and resumed the drinking session.

Intermittently from then on, inbetween beers, she repeated the process of exploring my body with her tongue and she even let me eat her out. I think it was kind of a novelty for her.

Back and forth, we were drinking and getting blown, but i must say, she didnt let me blow my load! I was jerking myself off a bit towards the end to make myself hard for the next blowjob, but she gave me an 'X' sign with her fingers an said i couldnt blow my load on her.

Hmmm.

When the last beer was finished, she asked me again if I wanted to have another round.

It was late, about 2 hours at least had lapsed, so I said no. She helped me put my clothes back on, helped me with my shoes (super good service!) and socks and gave me a passionate kiss!

She led me to the door and showed me out. With a hard cock.

I went home, jerked off my nut, and ruminated on the experience.

Definitely a service best if you speak Korean and seemingly more centred around boosting the male ego instead of any actual nut busting. It was very Korean in that respect.

I never went again, but wonder what would have happened if i got a third tray of beer.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@37.5...2!8i6656?hl=en
Old 18-06-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been to lipcafes like Belle and Gangnam Galaxy.
Belle is 80k, Gangnam Galaxy is 50k. Rather you go Gangnam Galaxy because the girls there are hotter.

also tried Kiss Bang like SKiss. awesome time man. it can be hit or miss becoz most of the girls don't speak english and we're non-korean speaking.

and finally, tried Officetel. one of the OKTs flew our aeroplane, while the other had a miscomm when i made a reservation 2 days ago.
nevertheless, after waiting for 6hrs for night shift appointment, finally got the go ahead and damn... we were blown away.
the girls were 7/10 and above.... and out to please!!

officetel is the way to go! if you want to bang young pretty korean chicks
downside, not all officetel accepts foreigners. and not all may entertain you - they are very careful now due to police.
you will need a korean to help you do the translation - google translate sucks.

ps. my fren got a free fk in the kiss bang, really depends on your luck.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
perhapsluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Seoul between 16th to 20th. Any bro wanna go a club or anma or lip bar any of the nites?
Old 12-07-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Chobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denshaotoko1 View Post
Belle is 80k, Gangnam Galaxy is 50k. Rather you go Gangnam Galaxy because the girls there are hotter.

also tried Kiss Bang like SKiss. awesome time man. it can be hit or miss becoz most of the girls don't speak english and we're non-korean speaking.

and finally, tried Officetel. one of the OKTs flew our aeroplane, while the other had a miscomm when i made a reservation 2 days ago.
nevertheless, after waiting for 6hrs for night shift appointment, finally got the go ahead and damn... we were blown away.

downside, not all officetel accepts foreigners. and not all may entertain you - they are very careful now due to police.

Can any bro intro where to go for kiss bangs? Im in korea for another 2 days would like to visit some. I need the address as googling comes up with nothing, or pm me please! Thanks
Old 12-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Chobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can any bros intro me some kiss bangs in seoul? I was at hongdae but all seemed to have closed. I need address or directions to them. Ill be in korea for 2 more days would really like to visit some. Thanks very much
Old 12-07-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Can any bros intro me kiss bangs with directions? Im here for 2 more days really want to visit some. Thanks!!
Old 12-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Any bros can recommwnd me kiss bang here with directions please. I tried hongdae couldnt find any, left 2 days here. Thanks!!
Old 13-07-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Sorry for the multiple post! Seems like net lagged here
Old 13-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobobo View Post
Sorry for the multiple post! Seems like net lagged here
as a new account you are under moderation...so please refrain from posting multiple times...

suggest you read this newbie section at least once...

https://samsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
as a new account you are under moderation...so please refrain from posting multiple times...

suggest you read this newbie section at least once...

https://samsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9
ah i see i didnt know that, well my ios browser
Doesnt show that so i didnt know. I followed some old directions and went wandering around hongdae for 4 hours with no results, so i kinda urgently need help now hehe

Would appreciate any help! Thanks
Old 13-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If you can read Korean, this site is the only site you need to know for Kiss Rooms in Korea.

www.kisstime.net
Old 13-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonkey View Post
If you can read Korean, this site is the only site you need to know for Kiss Rooms in Korea.

www.kisstime.net
Well i cant, i will try to use translate and see if i can figure it out.

In the mean time i hope some can guide me, currently in gangnam since 5pm but cant find any yet. I used this website called kisstime.co.kr but the addresses are vague and those kiss bangs that give accurate addresses dont seem to exist anymore, its usually taken over by some other shop

Edit: How do i register that? It brings me to the korea telco page. Dont really know whats going on.
I cant view it unless i register im guessin thats the case

Last edited by Chobobo; 13-07-2015 at 11:07 PM.
Old 13-07-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Also its my last day tomorrow, hope someone can intro and i can visit a good one

Thanks!
Old 14-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perhapsluv View Post
Will be in Seoul between 16th to 20th. Any bro wanna go a club or anma or lip bar any of the nites?
Looks like no one is free
Old 15-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshaotoko1 View Post

Hey . Mind sharing where's gangnam Galaxy? Know where belle is but not gangnam Galaxy. Thanks!
And I would really love to try officetel but no ones there to guide me :/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1