The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zhuhai, Zhongshan and Tanzhou ( 坦州 ) Info

Any suggestions on hotels at TanZhou? I am going there for 1 night but never been to that place.
Old 16-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cylaume deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Any suggestions on hotels at TanZhou? I am going there for 1 night but never been to that place.
Depends on what you want/prefer. Huichang has a good central location, I think one of the Taiwanese agent has a ongoing offer of 168/first night stay.

Tianyue has slightly better décor in the room, but is 5 minutes walk from the main junction.

Huangjue has the best décor, but is a 5 minute (10 rmb) ride from the central and is also very expensive.

I will recommend Huichang, but that is me. See what works for you.
Old 19-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cylaume View Post
Depends on what you want/prefer. Huichang has a good central location, I think one of the Taiwanese agent has a ongoing offer of 168/first night stay.

Tianyue has slightly better décor in the room, but is 5 minutes walk from the main junction.

Huangjue has the best décor, but is a 5 minute (10 rmb) ride from the central and is also very expensive.

I will recommend Huichang, but that is me. See what works for you.
I just share share hor...dont label me as stealth agent like some hor! Huichang is hotel of the 80s. if one dont mind torn carpet and crack toilet bowl than its ok! Tianyu is quite a new hotel but the sound insulation is bad! there is one family ktv just next door so you can pump the gal along with the music! In TZ all take the Tuk Tuk car la, less than RMb5 to any destination within the town! Huangjue is good la, ktv also one of the best in town!

排队中: 清空中
Old 19-05-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
I just share share hor...dont label me as stealth agent like some hor! Huichang is hotel of the 80s. if one dont mind torn carpet and crack toilet bowl than its ok! Tianyu is quite a new hotel but the sound insulation is bad! there is one family ktv just next door so you can pump the gal along with the music! In TZ all take the Tuk Tuk car la, less than RMb5 to any destination within the town! Huangjue is good la, ktv also one of the best in town!
thanks for sharing bro ..... dun worry too much lah
Old 19-05-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

cylaume deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
汇昌new building is ok, I used the suite 2 weekends back. Though I do think 天逸 cleaning crew is better, had issues with the cleaning auntie at huichang this trip, and I consider myself easy going.....

Huangjue ktv is good, but the location (hotel) not as convenient as the others, I like to just walk everywhere, being the cheapo that I am.

To each his own I guess
Old 19-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The gal ask me to stay at Tian Yi. From the website it looks ok so hopefully not too ran down.
Old 25-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zujian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here goes my virgin post after years of visiting this website
For infor.

Was in zhuhai for a day last week n manage to get some infor here prior to my visit.

Went to Lian Hua lu around 6pm, walk down the street and saw few FL distributing contacts. As the night had yet to fall, Took my time strolling down the road and past by an hotel and there's this guy sitting outside the hotel on those parking valet booth asking if Im looking for massage.

As the day still bright, decided to went in.
It's located at the end of the road near the traffic lights, 2nd storey of a small hotel, went up and was greeting by few ladies. Check the price. 268RMB. Ok! Was lead to a room.

Room was spacious, with 2 massage sofa(those for foot massage) n a glass partition, behind was the queen size bed with a shower room. Waited for 5mins, came in a petite size normal looking girl wearing uniform. Asked me to shower and proceed to bed.

Massage wasn't bad. After abt 45mins, she start teasing my little bro, tear the paper short I'm in. -.- N start stroking n licking my upper body.

Too bad. She wasn't the type of girl I'm into. Didn't manage to load off within the session. She ask if I'm interested to meet her after job for a full session, gave her my wechat but I gonna fly off that night! Yeah, I'm kinda bastard I know XD

Before leaving, she offer help to settle the bills. Pass her 300rmb and she ask for tips. Saying usually customer have her additional 200-300rmb, pass her 100rmb as I didn't even unload. She went out n never back again!
Where's my change? Anyway it's small amount, bathe change to head down to Lian Hua lu.

Walked around and spotted a girl. Named 小玉。ask for price. 300rmb. Agreed and bought me to a nearby hotel. 50rmb for 2hrs. Paid n proceed to room. While in room, the golden question Pop up! "Sir, u want 300,500 or 800 service?" I was like "huh". She said it's their standard there.
300 for normal, 500 for full service include jb...etc. she recommend me to take up 500 as 300 is just like hj. No fun!

At this point, I really feel like asking her off! Why didn't she say upfront? Fine, my stupidity being a noob in zhuhai, n my little bro already waken from the massage earlier, I proceed with 500. She then ask me go bathe n wash myself.

After bathe, come out she's naked sitting in bed. Hmm.. Nice boobs! Ask me to lie down and she stand licking, proceed to blow for another 3-5mins. And she proceed to caps on! Ask me to go on top, I ask y not u 1st? She say tired from standing whole day, insisting me to go on top.
Missionary play.... I ask for doggy. She turn ard.. Doggy doggy doggy and fire! Unload and she start dressing pick up a call and go off!

My apologies if I'm too long winded in my 1st post but this is definitely not a satisfied journey
Old 25-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

For infor.

Was in zhuhai for a day last week n manage to get some infor here prior to my visit.

Went to Lian Hua lu around 6pm, walk down the street and saw few FL distributing contacts. As the night had yet to fall, Took my time strolling down the road and past by an hotel and there's this guy sitting outside the hotel on those parking valet booth asking if Im looking for massage.

As the day still bright, decided to went in.
It's located at the end of the road near the traffic lights, 2nd storey of a small hotel, went up and was greeting by few ladies. Check the price. 268RMB. Ok! Was lead to a room.

Room was spacious, with 2 massage sofa(those for foot massage) n a glass partition, behind was the queen size bed with a shower room. Waited for 5mins, came in a petite size normal looking girl wearing uniform. Asked me to shower and proceed to bed.

Massage wasn't bad. After abt 45mins, she start teasing my little bro, tear the paper short I'm in. -.- N start stroking n licking my upper body.

Too bad. She wasn't the type of girl I'm into. Didn't manage to load off within the session. She ask if I'm interested to meet her after job for a full session, gave her my wechat but I gonna fly off that night! Yeah, I'm kinda bastard I know XD

Before leaving, she offer help to settle the bills. Pass her 300rmb and she ask for tips. Saying usually customer have her additional 200-300rmb, pass her 100rmb as I didn't even unload. She went out n never back again!
Where's my change? Anyway it's small amount, bathe change to head down to Lian Hua lu.

Walked around and spotted a girl. Named 小玉。ask for price. 300rmb. Agreed and bought me to a nearby hotel. 50rmb for 2hrs. Paid n proceed to room. While in room, the golden question Pop up! "Sir, u want 300,500 or 800 service?" I was like "huh". She said it's their standard there.
300 for normal, 500 for full service include jb...etc. she recommend me to take up 500 as 300 is just like hj. No fun!

At this point, I really feel like asking her off! Why didn't she say upfront? Fine, my stupidity being a noob in zhuhai, n my little bro already waken from the massage earlier, I proceed with 500. She then ask me go bathe n wash myself.

After bathe, come out she's naked sitting in bed. Hmm.. Nice boobs! Ask me to lie down and she stand licking, proceed to blow for another 3-5mins. And she proceed to caps on! Ask me to go on top, I ask y not u 1st? She say tired from standing whole day, insisting me to go on top.
Missionary play.... I ask for doggy. She turn ard.. Doggy doggy doggy and fire! Unload and she start dressing pick up a call and go off!
Old 25-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zujian View Post
For infor.

~~

kancheong spider... double posting!!!

Last edited by Kent_do; 25-05-2015 at 05:53 PM. Reason: edit
Old 25-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
kancheong spider... double posting!!!
relac lar bro! 1st time posting.. mistake mahz... wanna delete cant find the del button =.=
Old 27-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Onenightonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick review about Zhuhai.
Stayed at the Kingdo hotel which is right near Lotus st.
There's a ktv next door to the entrance but don't think it's part of the hotel.
There's also a coffee shop on the ground floor which is a nice place to have a coffee and watch the "staff" of the ktv arrive to work.
We used the service of VivianXu who you can contact in the sticky.
Took us to a few places for good food and later to some ktvs.
Organised everything for us, Us not speaking the language would have made it harder, so lucky we had help from VivianXu.
We came from Zhongshan, which seemed that you need a local to get into any KTV. So spending three nights at the Hilton was nice even though we couldn't get into any ktv.
Luckily we had a friend send some girls down to keep us company.
Before that we were in Shunde.. First night the girls wouldn't do LT, second night there were raids.
Really enjoyed Zhuhai and would definitely go back.
Lotus st has lots of cute FL if that's what you're into.
Old 27-05-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
Balissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zujian View Post

ggy doggy doggy and fire! Unload and she start dressing pick up a call and go off!
Important is, when quote 300, you must ask for the service provide.
Never, never ever just okay. Ask first. What service provide.

In my 3 year here in Zhuhai, 300 are every I get it.
Old 29-05-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balissa View Post
Important is, when quote 300, you must ask for the service provide.
Never, never ever just okay. Ask first. What service provide.

In my 3 year here in Zhuhai, 300 are every I get it.
Yesh... learnt my lesson... most probably is when we check in hotel using my passport.. thats when she finds out im from overseas and pop up the question.

theres always lessons to learn in a foreign country XD
Old 30-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
Tianl3i has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any bro want go go zhuhai in June?
Old 31-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

guilt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be there 3rd to 5th.
Advert Space Available