The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
A safe timing to go is before 11pm to avoid the long queues.
Dress code is quite standard across melbourne clubs, as long as u have collar top youre safe.
Thanks, I know most places will not accept sneakers or anything that exposes part of the feet (for men), not so sure about jeans though? I know some places do not allow jeans, but can't remember which.
Old 16-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Thanks, I know most places will not accept sneakers or anything that exposes part of the feet (for men), not so sure about jeans though? I know some places do not allow jeans, but can't remember which.
Sneakers are ok for most asian clubs. Its the bloody angmoh clubs that are damn picky about dress code. Jeans are ok as long as there are no holes.
Old 20-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

If u wan China mei mei...go Seven. Bit more atas place would be Bond. Mixed crowd go Alumbra. All these clubs open on Friday. As mentioned earlier by one of the bros...safer to go before 11. Oh...over here they practice the ratio thingy....so if u turn up with a bunch of guys, highly likely u get turned away when u hit the front of the line. Hahaha organisers dun wan a sausage fest in there. Clubbing on Saturday nite would be Scarlett or Bass. If all u kimchi lovers out there, Bass is the place to go.

Now for age group, most of them young uni students for the clubs I mentioned above except for Bond...that one has quite a wide age group. Here not like sg or msia...can see ppl in their 30s club like nobody's business. Most of the ahem...slightly elderly age group like me dun usually club freq anymore unless got special event.

Now for girls.....arrive at Seven in a flashy sports car with a stack of $50 bills, very likely can sian one. Whereas at Bond, no one gives a flying f what car u drive. To sian depends on ur KC skills. Alumbra also same thing but girls there a bit more friendlier provided u dun use a lame or creepy pickup line to turn them off.

But sometimes, u never know ur luck. I just went to Scarlett 2 weeks ago got a girl pick me up at the bar. Lolz she was drunk and asked me for sex. Thought I heard wrongly...mentioned it second time with a kiss on my cheek. Though about it...groped her ass and made out for a while but decided to pass to my fren instead. Knn just got in the club not even 30 mins then need to go (plus gf also staying over at my place) But anyway...fren left the club with her but outside she kept puking and made a mess of herself. He chucked her into the taxi, queued 45 mins and paid another $25 bucks to get back in. Lolz...I'm not good looking and she was taller than me. So sometimes u meet that odd one that needs sex that very nite.

Things to note while clubbing, bouncers here is the king. They are the one who decides to let u in or not...or throw u out when u drunk. And over here is when bartender hands u a drink...dun think, dun suspect that u got a freebie. Its the signal to the bouncer that u are drunk and out u go. Be nice and polite to the bouncer at all times For dress code, the smarter u dress of course the better it is. Which girl would bat an eyelid on a sloppily dressed guy. Think about it, would u take a second glance at a girl clubbing in hoodie and jeans? Laws of attraction...dress to impress. Period

Hope this little info helps. For all the young yuppy adults, I recommend Bond or Alumbra.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 26-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
What age group of girls are you after in clubs? I can name a few asian nights on Fridays or Saturdays.
Anything above legal age..........

But seriously as long as below 30 years I'm fine, dunno about the others though.
Old 27-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Anything above legal age..........

But seriously as long as below 30 years I'm fine, dunno about the others though.
I find the older women are much easier to manage and more willing to please their men.

So the young generations are organising a boy's night out to pick up SYT. How about us, the old uncles? Does anyone want to come with me and try to relive our golden age by going to Asian nights to pickup Mei Mei as well???

Truth to be told, I'm quite bored with AMPs and brothels.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Moff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@sian_cay
I'm down for some hunting.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

mod had been asking samsters not to quote whole post...think mod warning is useless...

so mod resort to deleting those who quoted whole long post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-06-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thanks for the information. I didn't see the moderators' notice at all, and thought something went wrong with my browser all along.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Thanks for the information. I didn't see the moderators' notice at all, and thought something went wrong with my browser all along.
no problem mate...

just keep the forum coming...and no outside lins that link to selling sex site...infringe advertising rule on SBF...

outside link that is public info is fine...just not profit making site...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leeseyaung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't get scam by the WeChat girls.

Here is an article from Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/money...-1227395767999
Old 13-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
hallier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhallier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am in town this week - can anyone suggest the best place to go to get a young Asian lady? Any particular names would be appreciated too!

Will prob visit 7 Park St in S Melb, as I've had a few nice ones there.
Old 28-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

??? what has happened to 39 and 43 Tope? Popped by today at 12pm and both were closed.....
Old 01-07-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
??? what has happened to 39 and 43 Tope? Popped by today at 12pm and both were closed.....
U went when they were having lunch break?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 12-07-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Hi fellow cheongsters. New ktv place with kgirls at $60 per hr. Cheaper than the usual haunts. For starters I will be there this Tues (14/7/15) nite Invitation to bros that has contributed some form or another. So I anticipate my mailbox will be full so will only reply to those who qualify. Bro Pocket...u highest points here so u automatically qualify

Chivas/Black label $180 per bottle
Martell $250 (I think)

I will be doing QC check before I approve and pm u my contact. We should start ard 1030pm till around 1am.

Please note that I will only have a group of 5 (including me) so there will be only 4 lucky guys. I will go in terms of power so if all the main power guys (bro pocket, Daniel, maxman, lemanz) go then applications will be closed. So I state again...only those who has contributed fairly has first dibs

Old 13-07-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hi fellow cheongsters. New ktv place with kgirls at $60 per hr. Cheaper than the usual haunts. For starters I will be there this Tues (14/7/15) nite Invitation to bros that has contributed some form or another. So I anticipate my mailbox will be full so will only reply to those who qualify. Bro Pocket...u highest points here so u automatically qualify

Please note that I will only have a group of 5 (including me) so there will be only 4 lucky guys. I will go in terms of power so if all the main power guys (bro pocket, Daniel, maxman, lemanz) go then applications will be closed. So I state again...only those who has contributed fairly has first dibs
Thanks for the invite but I'll have to decline being at work. Moreover, I was never in the KTV scene, and I have been so out of touch with the clubbing scene for years.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1