The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barleymilk View Post

Yes I believe it is because they don't want foreigners touching their women. In general they've always had this pride issue thing and racial purity nonsense that's not true anymore considering how many half-Japanese etc are out there. I recommend reading a little on their culture and mentality, it'd help you begin to understand a little why they do things the way they do.
Yes, even if you are not born in Japan, they don't consider you as a real Japanese.

Another fact is that many outside born Japanese or half racial Japanese are on the rise. They cannot deny this.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 20-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vonsauer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many expensive soaplands in Yoshiwara are now open to Chinese. They even have their websites in Chinese and some staff can speak Chinese.

One of my acquaintance who is a soapland driver told me Chinese customers make the most of the customer base some days.

The girls in these expensive soaplands dont mind at all servicing Chinese because Chinese pay a premium compared to locals. But if you use these soaplands be prepared to fork out at least 70 000 to 100 000 yens....

Average soaplands with prices around 15000 to 30000 yens are yet to open up to foreigners.

As for deriheru as mentioned be aware that full service is not provided.Most are also not open to foreigners. But if you look japanese and have enough japanese to make a booking (pretty much the same way you book a hairdresser) it s easy to get by. Deriheru usually has hotter girls than average soaplands.

But those deriheru specialized in dealing with foreigners with websites in english usually willl end up with the girl asking you if you want full service and just require a price top up, knowing the full service part is just between you and the girl. Girls on these websites tend to be older but service is on par with deriheru only dedicated to locals.
Old 20-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonsauer View Post
Many expensive soaplands in Yoshiwara are now open to Chinese. They even have their websites in Chinese and some staff can speak Chinese.

One of my acquaintance who is a soapland driver told me Chinese customers make the most of the customer base some days.

The girls in these expensive soaplands dont mind at all servicing Chinese because Chinese pay a premium compared to locals. But if you use these soaplands be prepared to fork out at least 70 000 to 100 000 yens....

Average soaplands with prices around 15000 to 30000 yens are yet to open up to foreigners.

As for deriheru as mentioned be aware that full service is not provided.Most are also not open to foreigners. But if you look japanese and have enough japanese to make a booking (pretty much the same way you book a hairdresser) it s easy to get by. Deriheru usually has hotter girls than average soaplands.

But those deriheru specialized in dealing with foreigners with websites in english usually willl end up with the girl asking you if you want full service and just require a price top up, knowing the full service part is just between you and the girl. Girls on these websites tend to be older but service is on par with deriheru only dedicated to locals.
Thanks for sharing this info. The girls serving the Chinese customers real Japanese or fake Japanese?

This is very important for me because even if they are willing to serve Chinese customers, if got fake Japanese also no point. Waste of money. Might as straight away go for PRC/SEA prostitutes here in Malaysia which is more affordable for me. I Malaysian Chinese. Our Malaysian Ringgit very small compare to Singapore dollar. 70000 yen = RM 2000. Damn expensive. Can bankrupt.

By the way, soapland don't allow penetrative right?

Last edited by bitcomet; 20-05-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 20-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Those top soaplands only have true Japanese girls, no worries.
Service will also be top notch not only from the girls but also the service boys from the moment they fetch you from the closest subway station to the moment you leave.

Soaplands allow full service. It s the only legal place where full service or "penetrative" as you say is allowed in Japan.

Expect not only full service but nuru nuru and also rimming. Usually these premium soaplands will allow multiple shots within the agreed time frame.

If you have the bucks, definitely go for it, but after that you ll find service horrible whether it is Macau saunas, German Fkks or Hong Kong walk ups.
Old 21-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Those top soaplands only have true Japanese girls, no worries.
Service will also be top notch not only from the girls but also the service boys from the moment they fetch you from the closest subway station to the moment you leave.

Soaplands allow full service. It s the only legal place where full service or "penetrative" as you say is allowed in Japan.

Expect not only full service but nuru nuru and also rimming. Usually these premium soaplands will allow multiple shots within the agreed time frame.

If you have the bucks, definitely go for it, but after that you ll find service horrible whether it is Macau saunas, German Fkks or Hong Kong walk ups.
Thanks. I thought soapland don't allow vagina penetration cause that's what wikipedia says.

Quote:
In Soapland, clients engage in non-penetrative sex with prostitutes to achieve orgasm.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soapland

You said they have some websites in Chinese? Can share the link here?

Last edited by bitcomet; 22-05-2015 at 05:01 PM.
Old 21-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, even if you are not born in Japan, they don't consider you as a real Japanese.

Another fact is that many outside born Japanese or half racial Japanese are on the rise. They cannot deny this.
And we say the Arabs, British, and Jews are racist.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 22-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Samster

Check out Oushitsu. Google it and you ll find the link.

I know it s popular among gaijins and getting good reviews.
Old 22-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Yeah but it will depend on the girls.

Some girls take all customers, some dont want westerners, some will only stick with Japanese.

You gotta check with them beforehand, prices will also vary depending on the girls.

For info in chinese on chinese ok soaplands, google soap japan cn.

Dont forget to post a report after the fun!
Old 23-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yeah but it will depend on the girls.

Some girls take all customers, some dont want westerners, some will only stick with Japanese.

You gotta check with them beforehand, prices will also vary depending on the girls.

For info in chinese on chinese ok soaplands, google soap japan cn.

Dont forget to post a report after the fun!
Sure no problem but it will probably take a few more years since I now still don't have enough money. Now I just collect information and fantasizing only.
Old 23-05-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just came back from another 2 weeks trip in Japan.

Tried a few more places but the best has got to be Ebisu New York which is near Ebisu Station. I used their mobile coupon and spent 15k yen for a 45 mins session. The people there accept foreigners so don't worry if your Japanese is poor. However only 1 gal can speak English and I didn't get her.

I got Yume chan who was one of the two available when I got there as it was the time when they change shift. She is a very sweet looking gal but A cup. She did her best to service me and even allow painting and 69. I guess if I asked, she may even allow FJ but I didn't want to cross the line. I wouldn't go into the details but if you guys have a chance, do drop the place a visit as I felt that it was a 15k yen well spent. It is just 3 mins away from Ebisu station.

For those who really want to have better service without paying the high foreigner premium, the best way is to learn Japanese and speak like a native. Will take anywhere between 3-5years but once you are there, it will be a different experience.
Old 23-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
Sure no problem but it will probably take a few more years since I now still don't have enough money. Now I just collect information and fantasizing only.
KNN you damn bo liao !!!!

Waste ppl time answering your questions!

I am tempted to zap you !!
Old 23-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
KNN you damn bo liao !!!!

Waste ppl time answering your questions!

I am tempted to zap you !!
Why waste time? It's important for my future knowledge so that I don't get con. Beside, maybe got other people beside me viewing this thread,also fantasizing about it just like me and also want to learn about all this especially for non Japanese speakers. You think everyone rich like Singaporean meh? But I will definitely go visit Japan one day. Just now now ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post

For those who really want to have better service without paying the high foreigner premium, the best way is to learn Japanese and speak like a native. Will take anywhere between 3-5years but once you are there, it will be a different experience.
3-5 years to collect money and learn Japanese then. How did you guys learn the Japanese language? Go for tuition or something like that? In the next 3-5 years, Japan I'm coming.

Last edited by bitcomet; 24-05-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Old 24-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

going again end of this year. Milkmaids for me again since it's a super niche thing and impossible to find one here
Old 27-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Check out Oushitsu. Google it and you ll find the link.

I know it s popular among gaijins and getting good reviews.
Eh, Oushitsu is ok... I heard some stuffs from the girls, when I was there, about that establishment...
They do not really that friendly to be honest, at least when I went there, compare to other establishment of the same price range, in the area. And their business card is kinda lol.. xD
Old 27-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
joey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoey7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
Why waste time? It's important for my future knowledge so that I don't get con. Beside, maybe got other people beside me viewing this thread,also fantasizing about it just like me and also want to learn about all this especially for non Japanese speakers. You think everyone rich like Singaporean meh? But I will definitely go visit Japan one day. Just now now ok?

3-5 years to collect money and learn Japanese then. How did you guys learn the Japanese language? Go for tuition or something like that? In the next 3-5 years, Japan I'm coming.
Regardless how good is your Japanese language, it would be a basic courtesy to tell them you are foreigner, in case they will boot you half way when they realized you are foreigner and they are Japanese onry~

Other than that, I posted a comprehensive guide step-by-step in on of the threads in the forum on Soapland. Delivery health, as mentioned, in general, do not accept foreigners even if you posses Native level skill. Though, someone just told me about a new delivery health that cater only to foreigners.

As for the action, theoretically, soapland is an establishment to provide washing service. However, "maybe" during washing and socializing, there is sparks between the girl and the customer, and they fall in love with one another and make love , hehe you get the idea..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1