The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2015, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi any gkod ktv or massage area in gangnam???
Old 15-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Been to seoul last yr. Legendary as they said. Called Fish anma. They open from 2pm? I went at 11pm. Wait time was 2.5h.

Procedure is:
1) Greet u at recep, quote u standard slightly below S$300 per visit. ok? ok go in. There's a sign at the recep saying "no foreigners". If they welcome u then no need worry. Sign is more for non asians. They know i'm not korean. Long queue. They give u a number tag, is yer queue. They call u by number. Dun worry if u dun understand korean, the polite waiter will get u.

2) Go in common hall. See that i was the only non korean. Strip and change to bath robe. See wat others do... They shower, brush teeth, watch tv, surf net, drink & eat. Free flow of instant noodles + cold/hot coffee and green tea + ciggies. No alcohol served. Wait for yer turn to next station.

3) Next station, massage. Proceed up the lift. Real massage by korean uncle. Get ready for some pain. Was guided into a dark room, where some people feel asleep. Massage till they slpt. Enjoy 45min of real massage. After that go back common hall and wait.

4) Until u're being called up in the hall again, to select the gal u wan. A woman will sit in a small room with a folder of their gals pics. No face pics. Pretty or not u ask her, she'll say ok or very pretty. Body wise for the gals quite good all. Model like stats, diff boob sizes. They also quote u additional waiting time if gal is popular. Either choose to wait or get another one.

5) Yer turn comes. Here's the highlight. Up the lift again to a quiet floor. A masked gal with rather good figure waiting. Guided me to sit on a chair. Then... she bj me for a few min. After her mouth left my stick, condom was on. Proceed to slip my stick into her hole and ride, making soft moaning sounds. This is the highlight, its included but not yer main dish. Its to warm yer stick up before the main dish. About 5-10min later, she asks me to proceed to my room.

6) Open the door, greeted by a korean syt. See she's fully modified. Plastic surgery done all. Face i give 7/10 (my standards very high). Model like stats, height about 165cm, lower B cup. GFE gao gao. She dunno english or chinese, but she used her samsung tablet to translate. Now thats innovation! Shower together, play with yer stick, bbbj, etc. Condom on when insert as usual. Licked my anus till i sian really. When cum, she jus take off yer condom and auto CIM. dun even need to do anything. Hear from other reviews they also allow COF.

7) Done, but time's not up. Guide my hands to her boobs and play while we chatted (translated by samsung). Play with my stick too. Thats all. Go downstairs, waiter asked if service was good. Asked me to return soon. I would, if i'm in seoul again! Left smiling.

Pls gimme points. I'm new member and hope u support me for new reviews (oversea ones). Going to Japan next yr. Would provide review again. However, i need to find a male jap native friend first. Heard they really dun welcome foreigners' business!
Old 18-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lip Cafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by relucktense View Post
I went to a lip cafe in gangnam (http://rockitreports.com/seouls-kiss.../#comment-5434), very close to Cool and Belle Jack shacks. Yangjae exit 2, stright ahead across 9 streets (it's a bit of a walk), the building it's in has the name REXION, it's in the basement here [https://maps.google.com/maps?q=37.49...&z=18&iwloc=A]. in front of the building are some signs and a barber pole. go down the stairs and through a revolving door. go to the left and turn right at the end; the shop is completely red on the outside and says „zero slim body design. enter skin valley“ or some shit. i knocked, the guy who opened was a little surprised to see a whitey, then told me to come in. did the international sign for telefone, i said „anyo“. he said ok, 50000 won. i gave him the money, he showed me into a room. there was a massage table and the floor was wood and pretty dilapidated. in came a very skinny young girl, surprised, quite shy, in a white dress, small. she had a little basket with her with some cups, wet wipes, mouthwash. she told me to undress and lie down. she pulled down her dress a little, sat between my legs and said „oh, big, big“, which i'm really not. she cleaned me and started BBBJ, which was a little mechanical but her mouth felt very nice, wet and warm. i had some pressure but it took me a while, she started jerking me with some massage oil which felt very nice. i told her when i was about to cum, and she then started sucking again, which was felt very nice, very nice CIM. she spit into one of her cups, used some mouthwash, and sucked me some more. she then cleaned me again and said goodbye. went out, felt good.
i think the bbbj was worth the 50k. good way to get your dick wet and some quick release. she wasn't really into it, but that's the thing about koreans: they still make it good. that's what i love about the country.
i don't know if you can actually choose a girl if you know korean, maybe someone who speaks it could try.
This is magical. The girl was so pretty and cute that l would have just given her the 50,000 if she shown me her pink nips anywhere else.
Old 21-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is now time for me to file a report. Thanks to the good people in this forum. And especially to Rockit for putting all this together.

As a background. I’m Asian with ZERO ability to speak Korean. I only know a couple of words, mostly from dramas and tv shows. But it got me through. That, with a whole lot of luck too.

First of all, to those who want to experience, don’t be lazy. You need to put in effort. For me, I signed up for an account with seoulop.com using google translation. And then, go onto the Lip Kiss section to check out all the advertisements. From there, I texted the numerous numbers in broken Korean (again, with Google translation). Only 1 replied, which I went with. Name’s New York Lip (they just rebranded a day ago) and is in Gangnam. About 6 mins walk from the station.

Remember I said I needed a whole lot of luck? Now, perhaps when I got the address and tried to look for the unit, it was off-peak (3pm on a weekend), drizzly and so they were not very busy. This played to my favour. The problem was that I couldn’t find the place at all, even though I keyed the add into Google maps. So I checked out different buildings but still with no luck. Partly also I didn’t know what to look for. After 20 minutes, I kind of gave up. Could tell too the Korean guy on the other side got impatient with my texts. Out of nowhere, the guy said he will come look for me. What are the odds? Anyway he led me to an old building and the door was a metal one. Shut tight. No signs or anything that suggests what is going on. So that should be what you’re looking for if you are ever searching out a place.

Turns out the guy manning the reception is a super friendly Korean. He was patient with me and even offered me a drink. I went with the Course A, which is basically just HJ and BBBJ with CIM. All in 15 minutes and cost 35,000 won. Wasn’t charged extra though I was a foreigner. The girl who came in was young. Easily 20 and very innocent and cute looking. Kudos that she looks all natural. No clear sign she went under the knife. She took her top off and let me fondled her breasts. With such a sweet face swallowing me, I came not long into the fellatio. Name was Chi-Yul.

I retuned the next day again. This time opting for Course B, which is 20mins (45,000 won). Now the ad vaguely stated that it included 69? But when I asked this girl, Sarang (as in sarang haeyo), if I could lick down under, she said I can’t. But she gladly took off her panties and went into a 69 position to show me her lips. Maybe that was what the ad meant. Sarang was super jovial. Though I could tell she had plastic surgery done. She was chatty and super enthusiastic. In fact, after I exploded my load into her mouth, she sucked a little longer with a huge smile on her face. Plus, after she emptied my cum into a cup, she took some mouth wash in her mouth and sucked my dick again to clean it. Wow.

In both cases, both girls were a bit exasperated I couldn’t speak no Korean but they didn’t treat me differently.

As with a typical establishment, they have shifts and I wanted to try the night shift. This was where I came into a dead end. When I visited, it was a younger man manning the place. He was surprised that I couldn’t speak Korean and refused to let me have another go. I explained that I visited the previous 2 times but he was quite adamant, saying that his bosses didn’t like foreigners. He had a tattoo on him and I didn’t really want to push things too far so I left disappointed.

As an alternative, I went to the nearby massage places (to be continued)...
Old 22-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
health is Cool - loads of Potential

Now in seoul
any recommendations in myeongdong area
thanks brothers
Old 25-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
penny7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey brothers,

I recently just touched down in Seoul for a business trip and have really enjoyed this forum/hospitality shown and would love to experience for myself. I am Korean-American, with decent korean speaking ability. Right now am in Gangnam, where my hotel is, and am looking for some action. I have heard about lip cafes in gangnam...particularly the 70,000 version and would love directions or info about them.

Would appreciate any help from ya'll and if your in seoul, would love to meet some like minded folks.
Old 26-05-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: any fun place in seoul?

JJ brings back good memories

If you are in Seoul for a while - JJ may be a good place to find a fuck buddy. ONS is a matter of luck and how handsome you are, but if you don't have time to play, then this is not the place. No obvious pros there despite reports from other sites.

Managed to score phone and contact of a kimchi there sometime ago. Hot babe, working as a personal trainer and had spent tons on drinks. But as I was in and out of Seoul at that time, did not manage to see it through.

Must say most girls are hot and dressed to kill, but there are a few groups of guys and girls just out for drinks and music. Music is usually good as well so even if you are not looking for ONS, just chill out with the music and eye candy.
Old 27-05-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

cosplayer001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros , mind sharing with me on how to find some good ponks or so in korea ? i will be going there soon and have no idea where to start haha
Old 05-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so given the MERS situation in korea now.... bros here care to share whats happening in the scene for anma and kiss bangs now?

closed? closed to foreigners? or business as usual?
Old 08-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

March 2015 Review

I used to have another thread relating to my adventures in Seoul, but I think it got assimilated into this one as it was inactive for a few years.

Return to Seoul, 2015! Background information, I lived in Seoul working for a few years in the 2000s and went back for a visit this year. I tried to track down my all time favourite massage joint, 70,000won 40min with a 7/8 SYT BBBJ and HJ in Sincheon, but the location has changed to a study centre of all things.

Oh well, things change.

Pink Anma - inbetween Hongdae and Hapjeong stations

I was staying in the Hapjeong area and there is this little strip of massage and anma places between Hapjeong exit 4 and Hongdae exit 9.

Now, I have only been to one Anma before in Korea and that was in Busan City. I posted about it earlier on that other thread, but maybe it got taken down or moved into this one somewhere.

An Anma is like a soapy massage centre with sex. If you have been to Pattaya or Bangkok and got a soapy, this is what you can expect from Anma in Korea as far as I can tell. Note, I've only been to two, so I might be wrong.

As bros would know, Korea is notorious for being hit and miss with foreigners and are a little more tolerant of Japanese customers and Korean-Americans/Canadians. I walked into Pink Anma with my usual Korean-American persona to see what the madam/manager would do.

Surprisingly the manager on shift spoke pretty good english! As soon as I said "Anyeonghaseyo", he instantly knew i wasnt a native speaker of Korean and asked me 'Where are you from?" I replied "California, I'm here on vacation."

He says that the charges are 280,000won for a girl service and proceeds to explain methodically what will happen. She will shower you, rub you, then have sex with latex condom.

I found it pretty weird he would specify that it was with a latex condom. I guess he wanted to make sure that it was known that it was protected. So, points for safety I guess.

I took my shoes off and was led into a waiting room. The place is mood lit, and furnishings pretty good - something like a high end karaoke joint.

I waited a few minutes in the waiting room and he came back with a line up of about 7 girls. Each of them was a 7 minimum, and all of them were SYT. No older than 24 I would say.

I chose my girl, a petit girl with short black hair, B cup, small hips and tight body. Can't really say that any girl was more distinctive than the other besides from make up style and cup size. I tried to pick one where the bra didnt have a lot of padding. Its hard.

The girl took me into the hallway and into another room. The room has an ensuite type bath adjunct to it. There is a massage table under a shower head and a spa in the corner. The area is tiled, and a sliding door separates it from the bedroom. The bed was king single, and felt like a small motel room. Mood lighting, with appropriate furnishings I guess.

She undressed me and folded my clothes away (that famous Korean service).
We proceeded to the wash up are where she took off her clothes, not seductively, kind of mechanically. Great body, tits perky.

My bra padding recognition skill is not bad.

She took the shower head and sprayed me from the neck down, and took some liquid soap to wash my body. Under arms, neck, inbetween legs, ass crack. About 5min worth of wash time.

Then she laid me down on the massage bed which was waterproof vinyl. This is where it got interesting.

For those of you who have not tried Korean Soapy Massage service, it is devastatingly erotic. I rank it much higher than the Thai Massage services (which are still very, very good).

I lay on my belly first and she starts with a body glide from my legs onto my back. I can feel every curve of her body interact with mine. She gets playful and teasing around my ass crack. Her boobs are full and perky and press firmly against my neck down to my feet. Heaven for about 7min.

Then she flips me over. I see her tight young body and think 'Damn.' She loves the way I looked at her and met me with eye contact. That is hot.

The body glide technique on the front is different - she moves a lot slower as there is more visual stimulus to be had. I am rock hard, no doubt. SHe acknowledges your erection first with her fingers, then with her hands and then with her mouth. That pretty, pretty Korean mouth.

There is something about Anma girl techniques with BBBJ I can't describe. There shouldnt be too much variation in BBBJ based on their mechanics, but for some reason, Korean girls do it better. Maybe the foreplay was more intense and there is more blood in my cock, I dont know, but it was 5min of uninterrupted action on the little guy and his two neighbours in ballsack city.

No ass play though. Of course auto roamed everywhere and fingered that tight pussy too. Not shaven, but well manicured. Presentation is key in Korea.

The entire massage section was about 20min I would say. I didnt blow. I think I could have and I would have gotten the second shot in the bedroom, but i held it in.

She washed us off, toweld me gently (that Korean service) and walked me to the bed. She laid me down and gave me a BBBJ again to wake up the little bro. She proceeded with a catbath and handjob making sure I was hard and ready for her pussy. A 69 occurred at my request and I attacked her clit with some tongue actions and got some very satisfied sounds. I dont think Korean customers do that so much.

She put on the condom with her mouth (that Korean service!) and proceeded to ride me with great rhythm. The view of a 24 year old Korean girl with perky B cup tits is amazing and worth the 280,000won. (about $320 SGD i think at the time).

Change position at request, speed on request, moan on request - she sure aimed to please. Nothing mechanical about the sex at all. Felt like doing a college girlfriend!

Blew my load and looked at the clock, about 50min had elapsed from start to finish. We lay down together for a while, resting before she led me back to wash up. She didnt wash me though. Thats fine, she already gave up that tight pussy in many positions.

On the way out, I asked the manager if my Singaporean business partner could come and check out his Anma. He asked me if they were Chinese and I said yes. He said that they would welcome them at the Pink Anma.

So there you have it, one Singapore specific approving Anma in the Hongdae/Hapjeong district. I tried to upload a pic on this thread, but it says I need a URL of image. I took a shot of the outside of the building for reference and can point it out on google maps for any interested parties.

TLDR:

Found Singaporean friendly Anma (Soapy Massage and Sex) in Seoul
DMG 280,000won, 1 hour.
24 SYT, B cup, white skin, super good oral technique and overall the standard you would expect from Korean providers.
Highly recommended for a first Korean experience, the manager speaks English well.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonkey View Post
March 2015 Review

I used to have another thread relating to my adventures in Seoul, but I think it got assimilated into this one as it was inactive for a few years.

Now, I have only been to one Anma before in Korea and that was in Busan City. I posted about it earlier on that other thread, but maybe it got taken down or moved into this one somewhere.
http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=459

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
instantcliq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one got freelancer contacts to exchange can pm me.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

porknstew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone mind if I tag along with you to an anma in Seoul? I've got a first time fear thing going. Never had this issue in Bangkok, but korea is a different environment.
Im an American in in my early thirties..
Old 17-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Samster

supermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysupermonkey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@37.5...2!8i6656?hl=en

Holy crap guys, i managed to find the front door to the place on Google Maps using Street View!

This is literally the front steps to the place from a 2013 Google Map street capture. Wow, technology is changing the game.
Old 17-06-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Hey, a bit outdated, but here is the spot to the 70,000won Rub n Tug with a 7/8 SYT no condom from back when I was in Seoul in the 2000s.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@37.5...2!8i6656?hl=en

Behind the Red Mango is a pink sign, and that was the spot! It is a study centre now, but the layout of the place was so 'massage friendly' that i think it will likely go back to being a massage parlour again. Lot more money satisfying cocks than curious minds.

I will see if I can find the other place in Sinchon i went to recently that had 100,000 massage with sex for 1 hour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1