The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-01-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

FR continue....

Day 3 in happy land

lunch at esplanade yayoi with 2 bros. one still resting.. Again debrief abt last nite action and complained that should have go funky for countdown. We decided to boycott muse coz boh chio bu and not fun. Also discussed about tonite's plan and all agreed to have "mild" action and just wan relax coz had been dancing for 2 days. Decided to go G-club, either sherbet ( since one bro is member ) or be more adventurous..explore monte or big apple at kaset-navamin as no one in our group been there before.
Only one problem, not sure about the charges there and how to go.
Sherbet need open 6 bottles, monte or big apple 4 bottles. All agreed to explore the unknown..monte or big apple ( since saw so many pics from samster soopafly )
Contacted my thai friend for help to see she knows any mamasan from big apple or monte. got a positive answer from her and got the mamasan/papasan name and contact number for big apple.
called her and find out all neccessary info ..which is important at least for me. Info as per below :
1) 10k 4 bottles mixer free
2) gals 320 baht per LD, min 3. mamasan min 2 LD.
3) some gals can speak english
4) we go 1030 till 0200-0230 like that is 10 LD = 3200 baht. if stay till 0400am ( they close that time ) will pay some more LD. but nvr ask how many more as all agreed go back early to rest. Also, can verify again with mamasan/papasan if wan extend
5) she will help us tell taxi driver the location of big apple
Conclusion : G-club at big apple tonite since cost is comfortable for all bros and all agreed to split cost of liquor , gals separate bill as i dun wan cha boh and also some bros also worried the gals there not their type.

After lunch, one bros wan go suk soi 20+ ( not sure which soi ) for firing. went a few joints ( remember one of them is called addict as i wanted to fire the mamasan last trip but was rejected becoz she went on shore liao ). Later one of the bros told me her firing range is open for think 4k. While in addict, cannot even recognise the mamasan ...but was confirmed by one of the bros is her. then confirm myself after talking to her. decided not to enter her firing range as she looks much older and less pretty than the last time i saw her..some obvious railway tracks and "man-hole" on her face.
Left without action reason as per below
1) no chio gals
2) some working need wait ...
3) the bros ( who wanted firing ) does not like see pics...need see real person as pics usually photoshop

Went back with one of the bros to lemon grass for massage. Before that, go nataree and new joint next to it called madam dun know wat. last time is subway anyway. also not to the liking of the bro ( who wanted firing ).
the new joint guy inside keep promoting the place...say simi just renovate lah, room very nice, go other place also no gals coz not many gals working..Buay tahan liao then tell him off that room confirmed nice and clean lah since you just open, see also know. but gals not to the liking then how, we come here for firing not view ur room..my hotel room also very nice and clean
So no action

Dinner at korean town BBQ place with 4 bros ( my fav joint )..but requested from one of the bros who live in suk to go to his room after that..to spray perfume . boh later we go g club then got special "smell" on us..Food is cfm good , at least for me since my fav joint. but only smelly nia after makan. Price is reasonable.think most ex is 600 baht for good beef. kimchi also good.
went to bros room as per discussed after dinner as still early..only 9pm nia. collected 3k from each bros since 10k is for 4 bottles, balance will use to pay LD for mamasan/papasan and food. one good bro agreed to sign card first and so passed the money him. as for LD for gals, will pay him tmr should anyone call cha boh and order extra LD for cha boh
decided to go at 0930 coz not sure where is the place and also got jam boh
called the mamasan/papasan to let her speak to taxi driver.

Big apple ( 4 bros )
reached about 1000am..surprisingly no jam. took us about 25mins from suk. saw monte on the way to big apple. anyway from far you will see big apple as the apple ( signage ) is big...
contacted the mamasan/papasan that we had reached. decided to disturb the recep ( or maybe is the promoter ) since she ask me in english whether i know anyone in big apple..i say yes. she is called big orange
mamasan came out and i asked her sit on outside sofa first to confirm the price and info( wat we discussed in afternoon ) one more time.
she told me gals still make up, ask me wan go inside sit down first and drink liquor. stupid question though. went in and place quite big. think we the first customer..selected the seat on second floor..right side of stage. they were playing thai songs which we like..so not so bad. went to the toilet and realized they also got rooms ( like ktv rooms in spore ). ask mamasan/papasan how much for room and was informed is free but songs very outdated. check with the bros and they all wanted to sit outside

Heard the mamasan/papasan shouting to the gals to faster make up..customer here liao. told the mamasan abt our requirements ( on the gals as diff bro diff requirement ) and ground rules.
1) cha boh order LD if no drink no pay
2) Cha boh sit with us must cfm can drink, dun give me excuse tmr got school lah or cannot drink liqour coz not feeling well lah
Once these rules were set, jio all the bros go down and see the cha boh. they were sitting on the sofa next to the entrance.
already saw one my type from our seat liao..go to verify chio boh. later is 100m pretty but 1m not pretty type then jialat.
2 bros selected their cha boh ( there about 10-12 sitting on sofa)..including the one my type ( verified is 1m chio type ). so all went up... 3 came down 5 go up. accompany the other bro who have special requirements to check the cha boh. only two of them and lucky one of them is his type. did check with the mamasan/papasan on how much to buy the gal out for tmr and was quoted 6k, too ex. ( thought of buying the my type gal out tmr to funky )
so all done with cha boh ( except me as i on budget mai cha boh ). asked the mamasan/papasan for the bill first for the membership and her 2 LD bill first coz scared later drunk liao bill nvr check.
Action then begin.. cha boh jio play dice.but the glass table actually had automated dice inside it but suay suay spoilt. so waiter passed us the normal dice. initially were playing dice individually with the cha boh..nut later i jio 5-10 and all played. we all lim like siao and so are the cha boh. we even kelong the gals and trick them to drink..
my thai friend came later and join in the fun and another mamasan also came to our table. one of the bros wanted to change his gal at abt 12 plus but after calculating , we need to pay her 7 drinks and another gal come will be another min 3 LD plus maybe 4 LD till 2am..not worth it so no change.
We ordered 5 plate of food, 10 separate LDs ( tequila and kamikaze but according to the bros, is not much liquor inside ). after lim liquor and live band sing our song( bodyslam and bedroom advice ) , we ( should be all if i remembered correctly ) all started dancing again with the cha boh.
Haiz...happy time always end fast and is time to go back since abt 2plus liao.

Bill came and was about 15k plus . all gals got 11 drinks and we order extra 2 drink for mamasan/papasan. 3 x 3520 =10560. 10 LD x 320 = 3200 2LD food abt 1240.
3 kind bros decided not to let me contribute to the bill of 15k...so they split among 3 of them. maybe i help organize bah
finished 3 bottles..left 1 bottle
my thai friend drove and send 3 of us back as one bros wanted to continue stay..

NOTE : Y mamasan/papasan = ladyboy
we did jio our famous andy lau but he was busy...if he comes maybe more "fun"

to be continued...

Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is what i can remember on that day. Please feel free to add for those present that nite

Last edited by oceanbeast; 05-01-2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: info
Old 05-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
55555, hope we shall meet again and cheong together on your next trip, do let me know asap.
sure. but hopefully not meet at your home ground - claudia

will inform u the next trip so maybe can la kopi
Old 05-01-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
FR continue....

NOTE : Y mamasan/papasan = ladyboy
we did jio our famous andy lau but he was busy...if he comes maybe more "fun"

to be continued...

Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is what i can remember on that day. Please feel free to add for those present that nite
Waaaa.Bro....ur FR sibeh powderful wan leh...sorry lah...this trip too many times at home so bopian.....told u laew....I also not been to Big Apple...would have gone if can....sianzzz......

Next trip lah bro....
Old 05-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
sure. but hopefully not meet at your home ground - claudia

will inform u the next trip so maybe can la kopi
OK, mai pen rai.
I still prefer Monte Carlo club. Gals there much prettier and fun than Claudia but still need to finish up my balance of 6 bottles in Claudia.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Waaaa.Bro....ur FR sibeh powderful wan leh...sorry lah...this trip too many times at home so bopian.....told u laew....I also not been to Big Apple...would have gone if can....sianzzz......

Next trip lah bro....
Don't worry be happy...there always a chance.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
.......As vaChina slowly but surely models itself after Sillipore, there will be fewer and fewer happy places within its cities. It is an inevitability more mainland Chinese will start flooding to LOS, not as tour groups but as horny guerrilla bonkers much like us. They will outnumber and outspend all Japs, Sinkies, Taiwaneses and Koreans combined. Price of P4P will go up, greeting of "konichiwa" will change to "鄧小平萬歲", puyings will learn to do icy fire tricks. Hopefully, my jersey will be hanging from the rafter before that day comes lol.

Signing off....

Oh, not sure what power and point mean in the forum and why samsters ask for upping. Does it lead to discount on bar fines? To me, SB is a good source of info and place for me to file my FR as a documentary of my life, at least the seedy part lol. Hope SB still around in 30 40 years, so I can read my own FR's when I am in my rocking chair in convalescent home. Hope I will laugh so hard and aspirate so I can die with a big smile on my face.
Thanks for sharing your latest LOS insights and experience. Much appreciated!

Old 05-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.........Big apple ( 4 bros )
....We ordered 5 plate of food, 10 separate LDs ( tequila and kamikaze but according to the bros, is not much liquor inside ). after lim liquor and live band sing our song( bodyslam and bedroom advice ) , we ( should be all if i remembered correctly ) all started dancing again with the cha boh.

Bill came and was about 15k plus . all gals got 11 drinks and we order extra 2 drink for mamasan/papasan. 3 x 3520 =10560. 10 LD x 320 = 3200 2LD food abt 1240.
3 kind bros decided not to let me contribute to the bill of 15k...so they split among 3 of them. maybe i help organize bah
my thai friend drove and send 3 of us back as one bros wanted to continue stay.....
Now this is what I call a fun night out with the boys. Thanks for sharing!

Old 06-01-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
G-Clubs

Quote:
Still miss the time we were at Forte.. suk soi 24.
Forte (Sukhumvit Soi 24) is the original G-Club in Bangkok.
Can't believe it opened more than 10 years ago!

Also cheong Orbit.
So fun those days!
Hahaha.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bring u there no issue..but dont think got your standard. have also must "search" the whole stretch of road lor. by then maybe u zzz in cab liao.
maybe i chin chai so no issue, but u, sebei tough lor.

Railway is like the only and last resort if you need "firing" at wee hours like 3-4am ++ when u finished clubbing..not able to catch any "fish" in SD etc
Make do on the face and bomb the base ..

Another solution recently advised by forum bro : koon is the best way to solve the need for "firing"....
555 he no need to go down there la.
He is spoilt for choices.
Old 06-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bring u there no issue..but dont think got your standard. have also must "search" the whole stretch of road lor. by then maybe u zzz in cab liao.
maybe i chin chai so no issue, but u, sebei tough lor.

Railway is like the only and last resort if you need "firing" at wee hours like 3-4am ++ when u finished clubbing..not able to catch any "fish" in SD etc
Make do on the face and bomb the base ..

Another solution recently advised by forum bro : koon is the best way to solve the need for "firing"....

Wow u guys....so fast active in forum already...me still stone from all the drinking in LOS......sleep whole day...55555...
Anyway...great fun guys....
Old 06-01-2014, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...6-815f491662c7

Protesters say they won't shut down transit infrastructure including airports...hope that doesn't change and or the army steps in to at least keep tourism and business interests going...well fuck it for now I'll keep my plans for BKK on the 18th...

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=210550963008557722983.0004ea041241da07d86c b&msa=0&ll=13.759894,100.532455&spn=0.146226,0.222 988&source=embed

Also found this map of protest sites that seems to be updated regularly...
日本 freaky...and even more expensive
Bangkok avoid the ladyboys and protestors!
Old 06-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

How you know that was one of the bros requirements?

Thanks for sharing Big Apple with us.. the pics. Our "adventurous" courage were motivated by that..
Old 06-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
.........Big apple ( 4 bros )
....We ordered 5 plate of food, 10 separate LDs ( tequila and kamikaze but according to the bros, is not much liquor inside ). after lim liquor and live band sing our song( bodyslam and bedroom advice ) , we ( should be all if i remembered correctly ) all started dancing again with the cha boh.

my thai friend drove and send 3 of us back as one bros wanted to continue stay.....

Now this is what I call a fun night out with the boys. Thanks for sharing!

How you know that was one of the bros requirements?

Thanks for sharing Big Apple with us.. the pics. Our "adventurous" courage were motivated by that..

Last edited by oceanbeast; 06-01-2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: info
Old 06-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Samster

Re: G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Forte (Sukhumvit Soi 24) is the original G-Club in Bangkok.
Can't believe it opened more than 10 years ago!

Also cheong Orbit.
So fun those days!
Hahaha.
Forte was the first club that have coyote dancing on the bartender counter..with scaffolding lighted up and they dancing on top. Still remember the bell that they will ring and bartender will spray water on theose coyotes.

All those coyotes were about 19-21 nia ( from their looks ), and personally i like to go there early for dinner and buy invite the coyotes too. ( they will need to go early to practise their dance move ).
Not forgetting the theme nite and dentist chair...
Of course, also must give credit to those normal gals who work as PR inside ..like the current g-club.

So u also been to phuture at sutthisan /ratchada intersection? Where coyotes dancing and customer are given "fishing rod" to put money and pass to them? ( customers with "fishing rod" were sitting on second floor)

Last but not least...carribean. Believe also is another fav hunt joint for bluedragon

Orbit was the one in suk 26..think was known as taurus..fun!
Old 06-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Wow u guys....so fast active in forum already...me still stone from all the drinking in LOS......sleep whole day...55555...
Anyway...great fun guys....
Same here..fun cheong with you as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1