The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by profx View Post
I know alot of single mother in vietnam, but they are being cheated by guys, irresponsible man not wanting to marry and away after make them pregnant. Unless you tell me these single mother know before hand that these man who bonk and make them pregnant will never want to marry them.
Dun listen too much in what others say.... Majority of us, including me will want to present the good side of us to others. Only a small portion of ppl u meet will tell u, "Yes, I am an asshole."

Will the single mother tells u, she is a slut and f around and unfortunately, she got pregnant? Most single mother will give u the same old reason, she was made pregnant by an ungrateful man... Guess some women also dunno her kid belongs to which man.

As usual there are always 2 sides of the stories and 2 hands to clap.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
i wan to believe not all WLs are bad also leh. but hard la.
as i mention, this girls is consider the "inncocent" range already, still like that. maybe 张无忌mother is right after all.

不要相信女人的话,越是漂亮的女人 她的话就越不能相信!

innocent does not means that they have a gd heart by nature..

i personally know some WLs working in KTV...to many,these gals are the so called old birds with "horns"...

but as i am not a customer in their eyes...they never "carrot" me...

they always invite me to their house for drink n makan session whenever there is any speacial occassion...they will prepare the foods and drinks..but out of courtesy,i always bring along a ctn of beer...if being invited to a birthday party held in a club,i will give a 500k red pkt..

i also did met some where they simply treat me as an ATM...well,once i get the hint of it then i will make my emergency exit..why still carry on when people already treat us as a fool.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

aiyohhhhh.......why so many issues on who cheat who and this and that...

come on,it takes 2 hands to clap...nobody force anyone into a relationship...

man kc VBs for the hole whereas VBs kc man in order to "get ashore" or maybe if lucky enough has the chance to own a pink IC..

majority of cases are both parties do have a hidden agenda...depends on which party has the upper hand..

come to think of it...is there anything thats fair in the world...
Old 08-05-2014, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

I already say VBs are tough.

Most of the time they say father run away. So your wallet will open up wider and wider to save another "poor soul".

Tell you a true story, I have a date with a cafe girl end of May. (Coming soon)

Before that even happen, my friend go and test her and ask her for "paid LT". She agree. I know immediately the date is cancelled, as I am not looking for a WL.

So please do not think just because she work in a cafe or anywhere else, you get a decent girl.

We sinkees are too simple minded, and are no match for tough vbs.

To them sex is nothing, while money is everything. Sex mean money.
To us, coming from a Chinese majority background. Sex mean love.

So please do not come in this thread and judge all the brothers here, without know the vbs characteristic.

Naemlo reply is cute, but it is also the truth.

Quote:
I know alot of single mother in vietnam, but they are being cheated by guys, irresponsible man not wanting to marry and away after make them pregnant. Unless you tell me these single mother know before hand that these man who bonk and make them pregnant will never want to marry them.

It is not the same from your previous discussion about VBs willing to give birth to your baby without marriage, why mix the 2 thing together?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun listen too much in what others say.... Majority of us, including me will want to present the good side of us to others. Only a small portion of ppl u meet will tell u, "Yes, I am an asshole."

Will the single mother tells u, she is a slut and f around and unfortunately, she got pregnant? Most single mother will give u the same old reason, she was made pregnant by an ungrateful man... Guess some women also dunno her kid belongs to which man.

As usual there are always 2 sides of the stories and 2 hands to clap.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 08-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It is not the same from your previous discussion about VBs willing to give birth to your baby without marriage, why mix the 2 thing together?
it takes 2 hands to clap...VBs will not know that their man will run away after bonking...anyway there are cases that VB ran away after bonking because their man are useless junk...

morale of story is VBs willing to have my baby without marriage because the VBs think with a baby can hold me and made me committed to her...of course I had my own ground rules and after hearing them the VBs will chicken out...

overall they still love babies...most willing to give birth rather than abort...of course many VBs also had several abortions before...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
profx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In most if not all poor country, girls trade their body or cheat in exchange for money. This is not just in vietnam. I am not judging anyone but comment on the issue instead so please do not take it too personal.

Anyway enough said, happy cheonging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post

So please do not come in this thread and judge all the brothers here, without know the vbs characteristic.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
it takes 2 hands to clap...VBs will not know that their man will run away after bonking...anyway there are cases that VB ran away after bonking because their man are useless junk...

morale of story is VBs willing to have my baby without marriage because the VBs think with a baby can hold me and made me committed to her...of course I had my own ground rules and after hearing them the VBs will chicken out...

overall they still love babies...most willing to give birth rather than abort...of course many VBs also had several abortions before...

Last edited by profx; 08-05-2014 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
profx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I fully agree, both VBs and man have their own agenda to get something out from each other, money, sex, pink IC etc. There is nothing about being responsible unless really prepare to start a family with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
man kc VBs for the hole whereas VBs kc man in order to "get ashore" or maybe if lucky enough has the chance to own a pink IC..

majority of cases are both parties do have a hidden agenda...depends on which party has the upper hand..
Old 08-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Rythmik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

We sinkees are too simple minded, and are no match for tough vbs.

Sounds like water and oil
never gona work it out

met my VB (or WL)'s close friend in HCMC ... she accompanied us a few days.
her this friend is a very normal decent woman near 40 with a decent job, divorced with a 6 years old daughter ... the friend also brought us to her younger sister working place to use PC, a shop that sells clothing, branded fake ... the young guy staff in the shop and her sister all are very decent looking youngsters...

for a while I really find my VB/WL not really that "corrupted"...
but I do know she XNN quite a bit also ....
Old 08-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No wonder we have different views... I am more inclined to the western thinking
Old 08-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Very true...always take 2 hands to clap.

Most important take time to understand their culture. Rome is not built in a day. And i am still learning daily.

Just broke off with a dancer (viet) and felt no hurt except for some money spent on flowers and drinks in a few sessions. Just another learning experience. And why she broke off, because she asked for a sum of money which i rejected out of hand though i can afford it. And she went "crying back to her oxa" and sent me a photo via wechat. I nearly laughed my heads off as i was waiting to see when she would pull this stunt. Similarily, she chose to go out with me to disco after work rather than her oxa or ban trai (in front of me). Why? she can have fun as the oxa or ban trai will only bring her to eat, home or lam tinh.

Like what hurriance88 said, you are not the only one oxa or ban trai or whatever they have. There is always a back up or more.

If you expect a lot of return or affection back from WL simply because you spend a lot of $$$ on them, then you are in world of hurt as there are always more guys with $$$$ than you. That's what i learnt. If you want to play the game, you need to be mentally prepared.

Expect nothing, spend the necessary, enjoy and move on. Plan B is back in town
Old 08-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
If you can handle them, no fear
I can see u handle them well

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 09-05-2014, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Actually some of the ladies that I've met in KTVs often tell me about their sad story and how they have to work to support their families back home, or some have special needs like parents sick, or lost money from gambling. Of course, I know that they are telling me these stories to get money out of me. But deep down inside I was thinking, assuming that the stories are true, what are all these family members doing back home? They keep spending all the VBs hard-earned monies, incurring debts some more. Seems like the families are out to ruin the ladies' life or something like that. Never think for their future.

Had an evil thought: Rather than give money to fuel your family's spending back home, might else well I hire assassin or terrorist to eliminate your family back home. Then you ladies will be free from burden and will be able to live your life freely.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1086 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
A
Had an evil thought: Rather than give money to fuel your family's spending back home, might else well I hire assassin or terrorist to eliminate your family back home. Then you ladies will be free from burden and will be able to live your life freely.
haha...you are right...but the gals still think that they are family and will still bring money home even they know they are wrong...hahah..how many you can kill...they will still go on to the next family...example aunty or others...haha...no end in sight..to them family is still family...killing their family makes the gals very sad and you will not enjoy...cause you alot of money to bury them....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

My frustration comes from the fact that these ladies (or their families) seems to be totally clueless to the concept of planning for the future. At least the Thai ladies have some idea of a goal to work towards to because they know this lifestyle cannot last forever.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I can see u handle them well
But i failed in 2 terribly... Miss L and Ann kok lookalike.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1