The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my affair with my sis in law

I think you did the best you could out of this situation.

Best of luck.
Old 17-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks especially to bakaas and lambada88. Appreciate your kind words.. Now where do I start?

For my wife, she finally called it quits because she decided she couldn't stand my free spending, hedonistic way of life. I do not give her financial freedom and worse of all, totally dropped the idea of having kids of our own any time soon. She thinks I'm boyfriend material but definitely not husband material. This actually made me want to laugh and cry at the same time cause that's the exact opposite of how I think of her.

Anyway, i am dreally surprised that I took it not too badly and started going back to my normal life and spending much more time at work. It's only at night when I'm all alone that's where it gets really really lonely sometimes Mo
Old 17-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seowlang View Post
Thanks especially to bakaas and lambada88. Appreciate your kind words.. Now where do I start?

For my wife, she finally called it quits because she decided she couldn't stand my free spending, hedonistic way of life. I do not give her financial freedom and worse of all, totally dropped the idea of having kids of our own any time soon. She thinks I'm boyfriend material but definitely not husband material. This actually made me want to laugh and cry at the same time cause that's the exact opposite of how I think of her.

Anyway, i am dreally surprised that I took it not too badly and started going back to my normal life and spending much more time at work. It's only at night when I'm all alone that's where it gets really really lonely sometimes Mo
Wow bro good story. Any updates between u and j?
Old 17-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spawn81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you ever thought of rekindle the relationship with J again?
Old 18-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dan4725 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thumb up...!!! Ur story really inspired me so hope that ur life is back to normal now.
Old 18-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

This will pass too. Good that u r picking it up again
All good & bad things will past.

Quote:

Old 18-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:

bro, sorry to hear of your difficulties, but glad you are back on sbf. your story about your sil was a heartbreaker. now you have another heartbreak. don't take it as karma. it is what it is. it takes two people to come together and two people to stay together, but it only takes one to break apart.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2
Old 18-04-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bakaas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's ok bro, I used to be in a situation (although i'm not married yet) where by I have to make a really tough decision between my ex-girlfriend (a five years relationship) and my career. That happened when I came out of the army, my ex-girlfriend always demanded that I spent a lot of time with her but at that point in time I was juggling between a full time job, studying for a full time diploma (I screwed up big time when I was younger) and her.

I decided that if she really cannot see where my point is then it's better to not continue in the relationship although it's been five years. I chose career and studies of course and now I'm somewhat better than what I used to be.

I don't know if you guys think the same, but I always believe that a man must have career first. Women comes later because of the responsibilities that he have to shoulder. Therefore I arrived at this conclusion of when I have a successful career and substantial amount then women will comes next (IF i didn't manage to meet the right woman).

It's my 2cents but of course i'm still young and cannot be compared to what TS is going through. Hopefully my humble 2cents can make TS see what is important right now instead of loneliness.
Old 18-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 18
hornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of lighthornyboy6969 is a glorious beacon of light

TS, how about J?
Old 18-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Well for ur ex wife and you,maybe tat the best choice!

How are things btw u and j? Is she there for u at ur lowest period in ur life?
J wasnt in spore because she was posted overseas for several months and only came back few weeks back. I have been wanting to meet her but she rejected me several times. It was only earlier this week that she agreed to meet up this long weekend bcos her boyfriend is ’travelling’. I feel kind of like someone requesting to meet an ex and that ex can only meet when the current squeeze is away.
Old 18-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
J wasnt in spore because she was posted overseas for several months and only came back few weeks back. I have been wanting to meet her but she rejected me several times. It was only earlier this week that she agreed to meet up this long weekend bcos her boyfriend is ’travelling’. I feel kind of like someone requesting to meet an ex and that ex can only meet when the current squeeze is away.
Hope the meetup is a good one!
I feel that once a girl decided on something, it's difficult to change her mind. Just like J who has feelings for u but can just let go and move on. It's something most guys can't do.

I had an ex who just move on after 3 years together. She was the one who pursue me and make me fall for her. End up she can just let go and move on. Haiz..still thinking about her after so long even though I am married now
Old 20-04-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Seowlang, time to look for another GF, let go of J. Since your wife divorced you, if you made out with J, you may still find that you are part of that family again, it will be quite messy later.

Hope you have a better future.
Old 21-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Kinda feel that you don't wish to commit into another relationship.
Old 21-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
s3xd3vi1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro, i only start reading this thread today... keep me up till now...

Anyway, I can understand how you felt. some how deep down i do wish to see you and J have a happy ending. All the best.
Old 21-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Great read
Thank you for sharing.
Read it from start to end.
Now I will definitely think twice before thinking of cheating on my wife, be it with anyone, even a sil
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1