The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Your proposed rationalising threads by geography makes sense. We already have specific threads for Chiangmai, Phuket, Pattaya and even down south Danok and Hatyai.

For Bkk, this has spun off (since eons ago) from more "general" Bkk Field Report thread to 2 others related to Massage and AGG (plus a few others but with lesser eyeballs). And we all know posts cross all over the 3 threads, which led to to some forummers "pointing the way".

The present mix of 2 others represents the diversity of Bkk's offer. Even if you maintain both, what about those posts on non-massage and AGG joints. Or are there other stuff eg FLs etc?

Is your intention to either merge all 3 (main) Bkk threads, or delete to start a new? If the latter, you lose valuable "intel" (useful to noobs). Then you have the hassle of getting TS (maybe no short of volunteers here?).

It's your call, but understandably quite a dilemma for 3 long established and popular threads

thank you for your encouraging words...

there are 4 threads and not 3...

Bangkok Field Report
Massage parlours in Bkk
Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK
Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

all 4 threads with more than 1 mil views and at least more than 6k posts....

surely there are plenty of tcss inside and duplicating questions and posts...

I will be looking at suggestions which thread to keep and which to closed...when closed...the thread will still be there for searching and reading...just cannot post anymore...I can have new TS start new thread....and/or only post in one thread and rename the thread as meaningful as possible...

Example - Bangkok Field Report / Massage / Disco / Clubs / AGoGo Happenings

any better opinion or suggestion...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I dun think this is possible...dun think boss wants a Thailand section unless Thai members increased and sign up paid subscritptoon...
Anything that would simplify for readers would definitely be welcomed. A quick scan we can see that if all the replies and views of the whole Thailand related threads are all added up is more than half of all the active banter in the whole International section.

Thailand just have a lot to offer.

Bangkok currently have 4 active threads..FRs..gogos..massage..discos. I do agree that if you just have a new Bangkok thread it would kick off.

However I also like bro BD suggestion. Having threads classified by country..then having sub thread by city seems more organised..but hell of a lot or work.

Anything you decide ...as a samster I will accept and abide..cheers
Old 23-01-2015, 03:05 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This is TS last post here...

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=8105

I have no way to pm him because he disable his PM...TS if you are reading...hope you give me your opinion that I may merge or close your thread here...

Note - Hmm...now it seems that someone active here also disable the PM...

Old 23-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
fidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidodido21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Criaglist photos and gals you oso believe ..... BKK is no short of entertainment outlets, pick a gal off these outlets you will find better and trusting deals
Haha. Beside exchange photos, we got video chat via Skype as well. Confirm she's the same as photo. Just unsure if she have a 'dick' though... Though she claim don't have.

Anyway, thanks bro for the information!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tin77 View Post
best is go see physically n choose...... not CL
Got it bro. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
you say CL , I say LB 555555555555555
What is LB? Sorry.
Old 23-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
It's a free market. Everyone has the right to spend what he or she wants. If u can't afford, just stay away. No point insulting others when you can't play their games. I stopped going SC long ago as it was badly overpriced. I rather go massage and fuck. It's still the same thing.
Conman is a idiot
Old 23-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidodido21 View Post
Haha. Beside exchange photos, we got video chat via Skype as well. Confirm she's the same as photo. Just unsure if she have a 'dick' though... Though she claim don't have.

Anyway, thanks bro for the information!

Got it bro. Thanks!

What is LB? Sorry.
LB= ladyboy= ah gua
Old 23-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is TS last post here...

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=8105

I have no way to pm him because he disable his PM...TS if you are reading...hope you give me your opinion that I may merge or close your thread here...

Note - Hmm...now it seems that someone active here also disable the PM...
If you are referring to playman, he was banned by boss...
Old 23-01-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
If you are referring to playman, he was banned by boss...
thank for informing me...think he is already posting using another nick...

I think he got banned because he was trying to promote another new website...many samsters banned...boss reset their rep points...

Old 24-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Conman is a idiot
Hey bastard, u haven't stir enough shit in the vn thread? Wanna flame me? Fucking coward!
Old 24-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Threads

Bangkok Field Reports thread also not much FRs these days.
Can use as main TCSS and miscellaneous topics thread for Bangkok.
Suggested thread title "Bangkok Events".

The Agogo, Beer Bars and Discos/Clubs can be merged as one thread as all have to do with drinking.
Suggested thread title "Bangkok Agogo, Beer Bars/Cafes/Discos/Gentleman Clubs"

Soapy Massage, Kapoo Massage and Traditional Massage under one thread.
Suggested thread title "Bangkok Soapy/Kapoo/Traditional Massage".

These 3 Bangkok threads should cover all aspects of Bangkok cheonging in an organised fashion.
Old 24-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bro hurricane,

I not active here at all but just to give some suggestion.

Maybe can revamp the thread into

Bangkok Nightlife: this will cover all the agogo,disco or g club

Bangkok Happening: this will cover all the massage

Bangkok TCSS: this will be for miscellaneous topics

alternative if you want to merge all into one

Maybe can give the title as Bangkok Chiong Scene

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro hurricane,

I not active here at all but just to give some suggestion.

Maybe can revamp the thread into

Bangkok Nightlife: this will cover all the agogo,disco or g club

Bangkok Happening: this will cover all the massage

Bangkok TCSS: this will be for miscellaneous topics

alternative if you want to merge all into one

Maybe can give the title as Bangkok Chiong Scene
thank you bro...why can't Bangkok Nightlife and Happening be in one thread...anyway is for sharing info and main thread for posting forum...now BKK had few forums to read and is dispersed into multiple threads..

newbies will never be able to know which thread to post or read...

see TC replied me in 2 separate threads or more ha...

http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=6330

any good suggestion who to be new TS for thread 1...^^

Old 24-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank you bro...why can't Bangkok Nightlife and Happening be in one thread...anyway is for sharing info and main thread for posting forum...now BKK had few forums to read and is dispersed into multiple threads..

newbies will never be able to know which thread to post or read...

see TC replied me in 2 separate threads or more ha...
That a good suggestion too

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=505904
plz come in here for tcss session.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Hey bastard, u haven't stir enough shit in the vn thread? Wanna flame me? Fucking coward!
do u even know what a coward is..hint look in mirror...i have used my own nick identify you directly by name..where the cowardace...what about the guy ie YOu who only say things when you have others supporting you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1