The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-10-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You must thank bro jimfairy, Nonteerak2553 and me for creating ladyboy awareness.

Best part is no need.
waaaa no need meh? later they post my photo in PIMP facebook, n say I no pay money leh!!!!! at least got a min payment to max la..

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Go to Chula canteen.... a lot of gers. I was there weeks ago to collect my ger MBA cert. Had a coffee there eyeing all the mm there.
waiting for u to bring me there la... hehe
Old 31-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OK, went down to Nataree to satisfy my curiosity.

There are 2 doors: one is very empty; the others are very crowded with fish bowl girls and girls for ST. I was brought around the room, introduced the entire price range from 2,000 to 20,000. Some virgins (or so he said) at 16,000 and above. By the way, don't go to the other door, only one sad old man outside and no customer....

Booked 2 girls for soapy massage from fish bowls. Went there 230pm. Not many selection, maybe I was too early.

I must say I am disappointed. The service was so-so, very SOP. No GFE. Supposed a 2hr session only lasted 1 hr. Worse, i made a wrong selection so the 2nd girl I chose was not that pretty but very aggressive. She just wanted to finish so fast so he rode on me until I came, when actually I wanted to save for the pretty one......I didn't want to go again as I wanted to save for tonight's session.....

Overall, Nataree is a 4/10 for me. By the way, room is run down and smelly too.

Other bros have similar experience?
Old 31-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
partingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypartingcurls deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Give you a tip - let her THINK that she'd pulled the wool over your eyes, that you're waaayyyyyy attracted to her and thus want to spend even non sexual times with her....let her then bring you around, which I'd think she'd agree to do for minimal or even no fee at all, and then of course ......Ooops. Not only will you be saving money, I can pretty well guarantee you that she will be on her best behaviour and will do everything to make you feel just absolutely brilliant. GFE maximus!

SEAJ
Me and my friends always aim for this.

We want LT, and ask her go out clubbing first, then you get to know her more, sian her like a real girl rather then a Hooker just to satisfy you, then LT until next morning, she might accompany you go out in the afternoon rather then leave at 6am.... Ask her out for movie and all that, and of course nego for a better LT price next day...

The sex next few days will blow your mind :P
Old 31-10-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post

Booked 2 girls for soapy massage from fish bowls. Went there 230pm. Not many selection, maybe I was too early.

I must say I am disappointed. The service was so-so, very SOP. No GFE. Supposed a 2hr session only lasted 1 hr. Worse, i made a wrong selection so the 2nd girl I chose was not that pretty but very aggressive. She just wanted to finish so fast so he rode on me until I came, when actually I wanted to save for the pretty one......I didn't want to go again as I wanted to save for tonight's session.....

Overall, Nataree is a 4/10 for me. By the way, room is run down and smelly too.

Other bros have similar experience?
Alamak bro MikeC you go Nataree sideline side to book 2 girls from fish bowl no wonder you sextisfied lah ... if you want fishbowl girls, go to the other side ... some of the girls there really offer GFE and service wise also top notch. I always pay 2,600 baht to boom boom a Nataree sideliner and I always feel sextisfed. And ya btw you there for the girls not the room If want hi so rooms, The Lord just down the road is for you But indeed must agree with you the rooms at Nataree really lok lah sometimes I am sweating throughout the whole session because the air-con not working
Old 31-10-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post

We want LT, and ask her go out clubbing first, then you get to know her more, sian her like a real girl rather then a Hooker just to satisfy you, then LT until next morning, she might accompany you go out in the afternoon rather then leave at 6am.... Ask her out for movie and all that, and of course nego for a better LT price next day...

Just wondering how to sian a hooker like a girl? If sian like real girl got free sex ?? Just curious no offense ah
Old 31-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by partingcurls View Post

That could be interpreted as 'procuring under false pretense!' Lol
Law, and joke, aside, I detest being sneaky.
And if you make all those effort, bro, just to gain a financial advantage, and to me gained unfairly, over a prostitute, that would make you very low indeed.
Sorry, but I mean no offense.
Yes those girls, most of them, are up to their tricks. That does not mean we need to go down to their level.
Old 31-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Just wondering how to sian a hooker like a girl? If sian like real girl got free sex ?? Just curious no offense ah
For me, sian by all means.
But the purpose has to be to make the discourse, and intercourse lol, more sanuk! And never to try to get a freebie. These are working girls for goodness sake. Would any samster here do their regular work for free?
Old 31-10-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak bro MikeC you go Nataree sideline side to book 2 girls from fish bowl no wonder you sextisfied lah ... if you want fishbowl girls, go to the other side ... some of the girls there really offer GFE and service wise also top notch. I always pay 2,600 baht to boom boom a Nataree sideliner and I always feel sextisfed. And ya btw you there for the girls not the room If want hi so rooms, The Lord just down the road is for you But indeed must agree with you the rooms at Nataree really lok lah sometimes I am sweating throughout the whole session because the air-con not working
Alamak! go to wrong side. The other foor had pathetic selection, though....guess just wrong timing!
Old 31-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
For me, sian by all means.
But the purpose has to be to make the discourse, and intercourse lol, more sanuk! And never to try to get a freebie. These are working girls for goodness sake. Would any samster here do their regular work for free?
Ya lah my point here is why must sian a WL ? Pay and f off, why must develop "relationships" ? Not say you sian her she let you boom boom for free

A working girl is a working girl, she sees money more than your sweet talk... If you pay her a handsome amount I am sure the discourse and the intercourse sure super sanook
Old 31-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
waaaa no need meh? later they post my photo in PIMP facebook, n say I no pay money leh!!!!! at least got a min payment to max la..
Nobody is stopping you if you want to pay for BBBJ!

Not every girl will do it for you hor because this is not mandatory service.
It depends on the chemistry between the girl and you.
That's why I say no tip is required.

Please feel free to correct me if any bros think I'm wrong.
Old 31-10-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak! go to wrong side. The other foor had pathetic selection, though....guess just wrong timing!
The other floor ??? Brother you got go right Nataree anot?? Nataree selection all only one floor but two sides .. But ya 2.30pm is a bad timing, usually 5-7pm best in terms of choice and selection but you would be fighting with many guys over your choice of lady...
Old 31-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
The other floor ??? Brother you got go right Nataree anot?? Nataree selection all only one floor but two sides .. But ya 2.30pm is a bad timing, usually 5-7pm best in terms of choice and selection but you would be fighting with many guys over your choice of lady...
Sorry I meant the other door....went to correct Nataree
Aiyah 5-7pm too close to my schedule to go to Nana
Old man needs time to recover and I only have 1 night!
Old 31-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not say you sian her she let you boom boom for free

A working girl is a working girl, she sees money more than your sweet talk...
Yup. Theres such thing such as free pum pum if you manage to capture her heart.

Some working girls, too much money till they become very lonely and that's why you get free pum pum at same point no need think of money.
Old 31-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry I meant the other door....went to correct Nataree
Aiyah 5-7pm too close to my schedule to go to Nana
Old man needs time to recover and I only have 1 night!
555 bro power you plan ho seh ho seh when to release your sperms Have fun at Nana tonight, can read the BKK AGG thread for some info... hopefully you find your gem tonight Envy you I still need to wait for 12 more days before I can chiong BKK
Old 31-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Yup. Theres such thing such as free pum pum if you manage to capture her heart.

Some working girls, too much money till they become very lonely and that's why you get free pum pum at same point no need think of money.
This is new to me, haven't met any working girl willing to give me free boom boom or maybe I haven't seen enough... but anyway thanks for the awareness bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1