The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCMC - Not worth it unless you love Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
HCM was never a good cheonging place. If you are aware, most frequent traveller to hcm have their regular girl waiting for them. There are many whom will arrange to meet girls whom they know them in Singapore KTV.
I don't know if HCM was good for cheong before, but definitely not nowdays. Expensive, complicated, impersonable, bitchy and greedy gals who are unappreciative. I was able to find some busty gals, but not that many for someone like me. Also hear that many gals now have breast implant and plastic surgeries. If i want to hookup with fake plastic gals with balloon inflated chest i would goto Korea instead. I heard it was much better a few years ago before the raids, when you have brothels and beer bars like 91 HBT and such, but now it is a thing of the past like Dongguan.

Once girl i paid $150USD overnight, and she try to leave early, and ask for more tips for taxi and everything. In that one night she already makes more than average VN worker in a month! but still not enough.

Even aside from the girls, when you take taxi, or go shopping, or goto clubs, everybody try to rip you off, take extra tips etc.. My mate went to 02 Gold club and it was a huge scam, somehow his quoted "2.2M" bottle was charged for 5M when he went to pay (after all the undisclosed 'fees'. Also when he try leave the table, 15 security gaurds surround him asking for tips (500k each!) for doing nothing except looking tough. He got away with paying much less, but still the fact that a top club like this try these low-life clipping techniques is despicable. This would never stand in other cities like Bangkok, Jakarta, etc...

Regularly taxi drivers give me 10-20k less change to pocket themselves. I don't really care about the amount (not much money to me) but the principle to me. For those honest taxi drivers, or street food vendors, i usually give them 10-30k extra anyways. The whole VN society seems a bit greedy and set out to rip off any tourist as much as they can get away with.
Old 20-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Indika Acoustic Session 12 – Neo Soul Vibes

September 21 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Welcome to our Acoustic Session #12

Theme: NEO SOUL MUSIC

Concept: Chill Acoustic Jam Style
Instruments Available: Guitar // Bass // Cajon // Melodica //

Hosted by Indy and Pocky

All groovy musicians and singers are welcome to join the stage and perform in a relaxed atmosphere, bring your own percussions or instrument !!!!
Old 20-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks Lost99 and Sexyforyou for the warning. appreciate your FR post on that. If you have any similiar FR post on Indonesia or phillippines. Pls let me know..?
xie xie gor gor...

shopping in Vietnam:
anyway talking about HCM, Vietnam. This whole country seems to like to cheat as much money as possible from foreigners mentality. a few ways to avoid that.

1. know your market: by that you gauge based on the average salaries, food cost etc to determine the price you are paying

2. Walk away attitude: if price is higher than what you are willing to pay for, prepared to walk away. they will usually quote you their "lowest" market price.

3. make a guess what is the cost price of the item you are buying: this is important, some will quote you much higher price, if you bargain to a lower price, you will still get a very high price. i was once quoted 1.2 mil dong for a sports shoes. eventually i bot at 600k. a check with other place, is only 500k dong.

so my mistake, i hope u all can learn from it. cheers bros.

ps: lost99 rem!
Old 20-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69man View Post
Hi FireShark,

Please advise what does CBT stands for? Where is it located? Sorry, I have searched high and Low to find the meaning but still couldn't.
Thanks in advance.
Hi CBT stand for Cho Ben Thanh Market

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Ben+Thanh+Market/@10.7724963,106.6980789,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xcd1822621b41f909!8m2!3d10.77 24963!4d106.6980789

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 20-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Very honest forum. Finally we have a brother who willing to tell the truth.

HCM is not a chiongster heaven and sex is not easily procured compared to Bangkok, Jakarta, Batam or Southern PRC.

If guys are trying to go to HCM and find sex expedition without knowing the playground then please don't bother to turn up. HCM or Vietnam is a totally different countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I don't know if HCM was good for cheong before, but definitely not nowdays. Expensive, complicated, impersonable, bitchy and greedy gals who are unappreciative. I was able to find some busty gals, but not that many for someone like me. Also hear that many gals now have breast implant and plastic surgeries. If i want to hookup with fake plastic gals with balloon inflated chest i would goto Korea instead. I heard it was much better a few years ago before the raids, when you have brothels and beer bars like 91 HBT and such, but now it is a thing of the past like Dongguan.

Once girl i paid $150USD overnight, and she try to leave early, and ask for more tips for taxi and everything. In that one night she already makes more than average VN worker in a month! but still not enough.

Even aside from the girls, when you take taxi, or go shopping, or goto clubs, everybody try to rip you off, take extra tips etc.. My mate went to 02 Gold club and it was a huge scam, somehow his quoted "2.2M" bottle was charged for 5M when he went to pay (after all the undisclosed 'fees'. Also when he try leave the table, 15 security gaurds surround him asking for tips (500k each!) for doing nothing except looking tough. He got away with paying much less, but still the fact that a top club like this try these low-life clipping techniques is despicable. This would never stand in other cities like Bangkok, Jakarta, etc...
Old 20-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

No wonder all the seniors had stopped posting.

I still read that TS and some of his friends still flew frequently to hcm from the other tcss thread. Think he will not shared with us newbies where his playgrounds anymore.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Quite sad to see ppl complaining that Saigon has no action. One has to take time to know the city intimately to know where to go etc. Have to remember that VN is after all a communist country and sex cannot be so blatant and in-your-face like in Patpong etc.

... continuing from my earlier post for Phu Nhuan district. These full service MPs are in Tan Binh area about 20 mins from CBT. Rates also below VND1mil. Gals are young & cute unlike the old hags that pimps will usually bring u to.

1) Alice, 12 Huynh Lan Khanh, Tan Binh

2) Sakura, 333/18C Le Van Sy, P1, Tan Binh

Will post more if there is interest...
Old 20-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Quite sad to see ppl complaining that Saigon has no action. One has to take time to know the city intimately to know where to go etc. Have to remember that VN is after all a communist country and sex cannot be so blatant and in-your-face like in Patpong etc.
My complaint is not that there isn't action, but that it is not easy for beginner to navigate, and you have to do alot of research and spend alot of time hunting to find something suitable at a fair price. There are so many small places, none of which stand out amongst the others, that you spend alot of time hunting and can be easily disappointed. I've done alot of research of HCMC before coming, and have experience in China, Korea, Thailand, Cambo, Indo etc.., and found it one of the more difficult place to cheong, and not great value for money, in my respectful but limited opinion of Vietnam. Maybe the VN based bros can elaborate or comment more.

I do not expect in your face like Patpong, Nana, or Soi Cowboy in Thailand, but the lack of central areas, and the fact the Gov't has cracked down places make it go 'underground' and split into many small pockets of action, instead of a centralised locations. However, if you love VN look girls, and willing to put the effort to learn the VN 'system' and how things work, it could be a decent place to cheong.
Old 20-09-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ho Chi Minh City to spend $80mn to tackle congestion at airport

http://hanoijack.com/2016/09/20/ho-c...stion-airport/

Ho Chi Minh City authorities have proposed more than VND1.8 trillion (US$80.6 million) in improvement projects aimed at dealing with inundation at the city’s major airport and congestion and its entrance.

The municipal Department of Transport has recommended five projects to help alleviate traffic jams and flooding at Tan Son Nhat International Airport.

According to transport officials, Truong Son Street in Tan Binh District is currently the primary access route for passengers to enter and exit the aerodrome.

The road is also part of the routes used by commuters from Binh Thanh, Go Vap, and Thu Duc Districts, and the neighboring Binh Duong Province, creating heavy traffic pressure on the area.

To relieve the large traffic volume, a Y-shaped steel flyover has been planned for construction, with investment capital estimated at VND771 billion ($34.5 million).

About 99 meters long and 11.5 meters wide, the two branches of the structure will connect the Truong Son Street with the domestic and international terminals of the airport.

A road tunnel is also expected to be built under Truong Son Street, linking the exit of the aerodrome domestic terminal with Hong Ha Street.

Construction of another Y-shaped flyover has also been proposed to connect Hoang Minh Giam Street with Nguyen Thai Son and Nguyen Kiem roads, the transport department said, adding that about VND504 billion ($22.5 million) will be expensed for the work.

Renovation and expansion on certain sections of Hoang Minh Giam and Hoang Hoa Tham Street are included in the other three projects.

The Department of Transport also suggested that the municipal People’s Committee establish special mechanisms to expedite the execution of the projects.

Flood control efforts to be exerted

Inundation inside the airfields has posed serious threats to flight safety, evidenced by many delayed and canceled journeys as the result of the recent downpours on August 26 and September 11.

The flooding was brought about by extreme rainfall and exacerbated by the encroachment of the airport’s main sewer system, relevant agencies assessed.

Speaking to Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper, an official from the Southern Airports Authority stated that the venue’s drainage system was divided into three sections.

One of the divisions could not be utilized to its full potential due to the encroachment, causing inundation at the airport apron.

In terms of temporary resolution, dredging is regularly carried out while the capacity of water pumps inside the airport has been upgraded.

Construction of a reservoir, which would help regulate flood water at the facility, is also being considered as a long term solution.

To relieve flood water in the outskirt areas, the dredging and building of new sewer entrances has been conducted.

Renovation to a nearby canal is also anticipated to be performed between 2017 and 19, which is hoped to assist the airport in the control of flood water.

Source TUOI TRE NEWS

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sifusifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tui lo i got oct now say hard for newbies. knn lo this time.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifusifu View Post
tui lo i got oct now say hard for newbies. knn lo this time.
Depends what you interested?

For bro lost99 and checking his past history from Jakarta thread, he loves Malioboro which HCM don't have similar. Even in the past also don't have similar to Malio or Nana from Bangkok.

The former HBT bar allow any client to buy the ladies a drink before you bring girl out after paying bar fine.

Currently Bui Vien serves foreigners more and really need to compete with the caucasians for the girls. Some of the caucasians were very regular and thus you may have to pay more in order to get the girls out.

For a first time nood to HCM, where as can anyone play unless you have seniors bringing you around.

Thanks to bro Hoian, you can go to the full service style fuck shop to release at 900k to 1.3million depends the locations.

As for Hj most of the massage spa such as Vien Dong, Liberty and Dainam, Minh Tam offers them.

NPK will serve those brothers keen for Bj services.

As for ktv, one have to pay quite hefty sum to go in to the joint and then bring girl out at another huge sum of money. KTV had been summarised by bro densha quite thoroughly here.

If you want Bangkok style then don't come HCM but head to Bangkok.
If you want Malioboro style then head to Jakarta.
If you want brown sugar whore then just go Batam or Balai.
For quick release head to Geylang houses.

HCM is only good for those who relish the challenge to learn a new language and daring to venture just like some of the seniors did.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Just too add from above.

Some love the night life disco.

I love disco and lounges. We always go in groups and for this we always have our own girls. You need to have girl friends who can bring a pack of girls in and then let the guy friends to choose their pairings. After that let the pair settle their affairs.

BTW, is not cheap and best not too big group. Alright to have more girls than guys.

If anyone think HCM is cheap then please don't be mistaken.
Old 20-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sifusifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

think i will just head to ktv and see how it goes la. can't go any wrong compare with kuala lumpur ktv.

will share my fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote2 View Post
Just too add from above.

Some love the night life disco.

I love disco and lounges. We always go in groups and for this we always have our own girls. You need to have girl friends who can bring a pack of girls in and then let the guy friends to choose their pairings. After that let the pair settle their affairs.

BTW, is not cheap and best not too big group. Alright to have more girls than guys.

Old 20-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I shared this some time back. Digging it up to re-share. Bros who have been there maybe can refresh this list. I stopped going to noisy places already so I have no idea which ones are still around.

Amor Restobar & Pub, 35-37 Ngo Duc Ke, D1 (went there many years ago and someone introduced me to their lady boss.. her name card says "Chairman"). Disco with lots of WLs. Not sure if still around now but I had fond memories of that place.
030-Xclub
11 Club
Bar Apocalypse 2C Thi Sach, Ben Nghe Ward , D1
Cafe Window (in Binh Duong, outside HCMC)
Club 162, Go Vap
Club 39 at Kumho Plaza Building (raided so not sure if still there)
Gold Club 02 disco (No. 2 Ho Huan Nghiep, District 1)
New Space Bar (85 Club)
New Saigon Discotheque (raided so not sure if still there)
Seven Beer Club
Toohai Bar
...and many more.

Quote:
...I love disco and lounges....

Last edited by hoian; 20-09-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 20-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just too add from above.

I have to agree on this! Most D1 ktv gal asking usd300 and above for overnite! The only thing over Bkk is most of the vietbu speaks Chinese and one need to use sign language in Bkk!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread