The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wiscom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Which part of LOS? I'm at north here, later going to sayuri, want to follow?
My bad, in bkk....
Old 06-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: G-Clubs

[QUOTE=TonyCheong;10307678]Phuture later renamed as Club 20 and subsequently became Caribbean.
Nvr really been to carribean before..know the gals from singapore live impact..in central mall

Caribbean another legendary G-Club.
should have go..but quite a number came to work in spore..nana disco

Orbit later renamed as Soprano House.
Now closed.
U know the one called luna? think at suk 23? is it also same as orbit..too long liao cannot remember

Still have many smaller G-Clubs like The Club, Violin, Spago and many more.
Spago heard of but the other nvr..think maybe that time no kind soul brings me.. But monroe at think now lumpini condo was very famous..but only thai go. i went a few times and can tabao also..

How is narcicuss? think now call narz..is it still the same..no live band type playing electro/techno music?
Old 06-01-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Good FR bro! Up your points!
Thanks..but i just share and report what actually happen nia.. without adding any "pepper and soy sauce"
Old 06-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Waaaa.Bro....ur FR sibeh powderful wan leh...sorry lah...this trip too many times at home so bopian.....told u laew....I also not been to Big Apple...would have gone if can....sianzzz......
Next trip lah bro....
already line you and know simi reason leh..no need sorry again lah

Next time bring you to big orange...

Not sure when the next trip... But if andy lau got concert then die die also must fly over lor Let me know if any...
Old 06-01-2014, 07:47 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

any brothers have FR on Laksi and Ramintra Area ?
Old 06-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The army has announced it plans to move heavy artillery and armaments into Bangkok Monday night.
Thanks for the news.

I am holding back on booking my next trip, pending further updates on the shutdown in bkk next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscom View Post
My bad, in bkk....
Whats the situation there like now?

Hopefully as per the norm.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

112 flights to Bangkok cancelled.

Published: 6 Jan 2014 at 17.33 by Bangkokpost Online news: Politics

Airlines have cancelled a total of 112 scheduled flights, or 56 round-trips, from Singapore and Hongkong...

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/poli...own-of-bangkok.
Old 06-01-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Thanks for the news.

I am holding back on booking my next trip, pending further updates on the shutdown in bkk next week.
Soon the airfare will be much cheaper then but Thai gals will charge higher to make up for their lost income.

Look like there will be less gals around bkk as most of them move to other provinces. The lucky ones will work overseas.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 06-01-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
U know the one called luna? think at suk 23? is it also same as orbit..too long liao cannot remember.
Are you referring to La Lunar disco on the same Soi as Orbit (Sukhumvit Soi 26)?
I believe it's called X-Club now.
Not sure still open or not.

That's why I like Sherbet these days as it reminds me of the Orbit feel.
Sherbet is opened since 2006.

Quote:
How is narcicuss? think now call narz..is it still the same..no live band type playing electro/techno music?
Still around.
Same old format.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Bangkok Shutdown

天助我也!
Bangkok here I cummm.

Tiger Airways is selling S$63.00 all inclusive one way to Bangkok!
Maybe no need to take coach liao!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Shutdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
天助我也!
Bangkok here I cummm.

Tiger Airways is selling S$63.00 all inclusive one way to Bangkok!
Maybe no need to take coach liao!
My TG airfare for next week is SGD$274.60, if I take Tiger it will be SGD$248. For SGD$26 more, I get to have food, checked golf set and luggage. Can change flights any time, with no extra charges.....

Your SGD$63 is for when? meet you there.....
Old 06-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Flyscoot on offer only from 0700 to 0900hrs tomorrow. . 1 way singapore to bangkok only $8.. go take a look.. fly date is from 8th Jan to 28th Feb. ...
Old 06-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you knw who i am referring to??
who?? khrai??
Old 06-01-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Fr continue...

Finally day 4 and last day in happy day...( back next day )

Afternoon lunch at Central param 9 ( with 2 bros ) think called chobutan ramen..as one of the bros need some soup stuff..nothing much ..debrief last nite as per before. Took the number of the gal from apple ( my type )from one of the bros as wanted book her out for disco tonite.. but set the price at max 3k..hope to nego a deal with her. ( no firing ). All bros x 4 ( including me ) agreed to go funky for disco..but go agogo and thermae to book cha boh first.
As later i have "reunion dinner" with some thai friends( 6-7 yrs liao ) at somboon, so went to change money in UOB. Hope to try my luck as UOB need passport but i nvr bring. Haiz again...no passport = no exchange. I/C tak boleh
Luckily one bro passed me 5K first..and that is the good thing about getting to know good bros here in forum not just for cheong nia..
After lunch all agreed to rtb to rest for tomite..since last nite supposed to be "mild" but also "wild" ending.

"Reunion dinner " at somboon..nothing much since is my own stuff..

After that went back hotel charge phone first..and also was thinking of retire for the nite...apps the bros ( all eating at T21 ..nearer to agogo/thermae and was advised by them last nite liao..gg back to reality soon..
Since the bros so good to me and last nite liao, cannot find a valid reason to retire for the nite and i believe if i close my eyes, i will see scenes of bros enjoying in funky. Took a cold bath and change for tonite action..rush straight down to T21. But already informed the bros tonite no liquor for me.

while in transit, called the big apple gal and jio her.. and she just woke up..SOP for g-club gals. told me is 6k since is friday..ask her if she no go to work , what is the damage for her and was told 1500. Then check with her i pay 6k to big apple to book her out, how much she get and was told 3k. So i told her i give you 4.5k and she can come lor and tell her mamasan today she report sick. She told me cannot becoz we gg to disco must pay 6k for booking..knn if you do the maths..is the same and mamasan nvr install GPS on her so how they know where she goes??. Boh pian ..lazy to further elaborate to her, so no deal.
Then she ask me where we go and i replied funky..and she still can ask me where is that??? Jialat liao lor like that.. so i quickly tell her if i wan then call her.
Met the bros at T21 and each pay 1k ( total 4k) since funky liquor plus mixer maybe 3k nia. bal can spend on drinks in agogo/thermae

Agogo ( think we went shark ) bros x 4 include me
one of the bros wanted to book the gal he saw in SD on 2nd nite..so go in immediately go straight for the deal. then kena another snook...tell us she only wan go SD..not funky..WTHell..
So finished the drink and left straight to thermae. Haiz..not to the liking of all the bros..only me. call the gal and ask her disco no firing..kena quoted 2.5k and she will come find me at 1230 in funky..so i think ok lah. got her number and we all left for funky. The bros who did not managed to book the gal from shark already had contingency plan..sebei operational ready. he already contacted his regular for "home delivery" to funky.some more was informed she will bring her friend down as well...shiok liao lor.

The below FR in funky is based on my very best memory becoz i was drunk

funky.
already "instructed" the captain wanted the table in front of stage..where all the action and chio bu are..
Got 2 tables and wanted the other table next to it also..but was informed simi boss friend reserved, so cannot.1 bottle came and again the good bros buy me vodka apple ( like drinks for lady ..wont get drunk type )
Immediately scanned for chio bu and saw 3 just 2 tables from us..mai tu liao..went over to intro myself lor. got their names ( which i cannot remember simi sai ) and brought one of the bros over as well.
Shortly, bro "home delivery" came with her friend ( not chio ) and my thai friend ( supposed not to come as she is sick ) as well.. band sing mostly our fav song then all come again liao lor..."wild" again n lim liquor ( haiz including me ). i together with one of the bros were dancing with the 3 gals..not sure simi sai liquor the gals drinking but was informed by one of the bros not ex..so tell her will order 1 bottle for them after they done with the first bottle. Knn sebei smart , tell me settle their bottle first..boh pian lor, cannot "lose face" mah so pay lor.
Next table came , the so called boss friend. think their group got 8 gals..all cannot make it only 1 can. so lai liao lor, go over to intro again and bros join in also later.
Again same pattern , want buy them bottle..( maybe or rather mostly that time i drunk liao ) lol..But surprising the can make it gal reject and told me they cannot finish the bottle..then i told her keep balance lor..but still dun wan. then i boh pian lor. so we( not sure all bros boh but cfm one bro was with me ) were hopping from the 3 gals table to the boss friend table.
It was fun as can see all bros enjoying themselves ( pls feel free to object this statement if is not true ). Later i pay for the mixer for the boss friend group since they so sporting
Our next table is a couple.. and i also "bombed" them. "Forced" him to lim and also lim with his gal..( heard from bros tmr his gal is chio also-that part i dun know coz lost liao by then )
Hiaz again happy time seems to end super fast..2am liao. by then only left 3 bros as one of the bros with the home delivery left first.
Not sure y did not jio those gals to extend..but jio bros go thermae again coz i need "firing". went down there only with left overs..not to the 2 bros liking..for me, the gun is loaded and need to fire so took one back.
Feel paiseh to one of the bros becoz he wanted me bring go railway..but i was drunk and gun anytime can misfire so cannot bring him.
I was heartless and left the 2 bros in thermae and left with my "firing range".
Action in the room no FR..paiseh

We open total 2 bottles in funky and again the 3 good bros pay for it. The gal i supposed to call also forget liao..sebei busy. Even the SOP i also no do..take HP number..haiz.

End of Story...of our 4 days adventurous escapade in happy land. Not sure when happy land part 2 will be screened...as those actors in the story need to check their schedule.. Overheard from the actors since it is box office, could be soon in 2-3 months time. Hopefully there is a "calefair" cast for me by then..

Disclaimer: The information contained in this post is what i can remember on that day. Please feel free to add for those present that nite
Old 06-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Re: G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Are you referring to La Lunar disco on the same Soi as Orbit (Sukhumvit Soi 26)?
I believe it's called X-Club now.
Not sure still open or not.

Yup that is the one.. maybe close liao..competition so stiff nowadays..

That's why I like Sherbet these days as it reminds me of the Orbit feel.
Sherbet is opened since 2006.

there was a time maybe 7-8 yrs back many sherbet gals come think Thai disco ( 2nd floor and first floor since same boss ) in golden mile work...

Still around.
Same old format.
Then save it..

Last edited by oceanbeast; 06-01-2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1