The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
If you don't mind, perhaps best if you read my post above about what's generally happening in southern china as well as a few back pages here as well as in the Chang Ping thread. A few encouraging opening here and there but nothing to signal that the yanda is truly over IMHO.

You probably could get something or another - after all, it IS a pretty tall order to totally eliminate the worlds oldest profession - but I'd suggest you practice utmost caution if you do decide to partake.

Just a suggestion and hope I'm not being too much of an alarmist.

SEAJ
Thanks. Most probably will ask my CP gal to meet me in GZ.
Old 13-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Thank you for agreeing.

Actually, this all is quite shocking to me .
I mean, from the wild and wonderful ways that Chang Ping and China had been in the past, to how it is right now when Singapore, Hong Kong and even Muslim Malaysia and Indonesia easily surpasses things here. Totally bizarre.

My suggestions/warning against is primarily addressed to those of us who are ot really fully up-to-speed with recent developments and are probably thinking "Nahhhh.. No way!"

Just my POV

SEAJ
But theres always the 'special operation forces' & commandos who don't mind... perhaps they can give us good updates after their reece, I would love to book my next air ticket to HKG/GZH en route to CP.
But when.......
I don't want to spend my 3N in HKG, if things don't change for the better in CP, and my 6th sense tell me that if things don't indeed change for better after the canton fair, we may have to say goodbye to CP for good or at least a long time....

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 14-04-2014, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 12
joHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud of

hi to all is it recommended for a singaporean to migrate over to Guangzhou?
Old 14-04-2014, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joHnnyBoy90 View Post
Migrate? Or just move your family over while you are posted to GZ?

Migrate ...no lah ...... highly not recommended and not that it is very easy to migrate to China.

If posting then GZ is a very pleasant place to work in, generally conditions are similar to SG. If you have children then international schools can be very expensive.
Old 14-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
goalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoalgoal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Migrate? Or just move your family over while you are posted to GZ?

Migrate ...no lah ...... highly not recommended and not that it is very easy to migrate to China.

If posting then GZ is a very pleasant place to work in, generally conditions are similar to SG. If you have children then international schools can be very expensive.

wah.. da ge willie wake up so early to post this ah?

yah.. near impossible to migrate, as in take up Chinese citizenship in China.
China has too many people...
but u can still apply for long term staying visa if u have valid reasons.. like u got work, business or a chinese wife etc.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 12
joHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud ofjoHnnyBoy90 has much to be proud of

does anyone have any connection with the people in Guangzhou or does Guangzhou has any services to track mobile phone numbers? I need to track/find someone its kind of important.
Old 15-04-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seeing the condition in cp, I'm sticking to gz for this Friday trip coming up. Be there for 3 days,anyone else around who want catch up? I'm easy going.
Old 16-04-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Guangzhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by joHnnyBoy90 View Post
Poor PRCs can't wait to get out but you want to become PRC citizen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Seeing the condition in cp, I'm sticking to gz for this Friday trip coming up. Be there for 3 days, anyone else around who want catch up? I'm easy going.
Good luck finding action in Guangzhou.
Old 16-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick report. Nansha area, Guangzhou. LE all over the place, or what looks like LE to my untrained eye. Lobby of the hotel, on the street, in the ktv. Totally dry three days for me. Decided not to risk anything and staying mostly in the hotel. Oh well, I go to my normal stomping ground on the 1st of May. I understand all is on the down low, but OK. At least as far as the KTV's go. My hotel can be entered discreetly and the KTV connects to the hotel without going through the lobby or outside. I have several "friends" there and can be assured of being taken care of properly. mrclen
Old 16-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
SaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySaintArc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any brother here been to Spa 9 near gz east railway station
Old 18-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gofish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys I'm in GZ.. damn bored looking for something to do.. it'll be ideal if i can find same minded ppl... suana or anything. Btw i'm in my thirties hunting SYT. I'll monitor the site for 30mins before I head out =) PM me
Old 19-04-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
xiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaosiami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofish View Post
Hey guys I'm in GZ.. damn bored looking for something to do.. it'll be ideal if i can find same minded ppl... suana or anything. Btw i'm in my thirties hunting SYT. I'll monitor the site for 30mins before I head out =) PM me
I am flying in next Friday for a week....first time to GZ...seems like game over before it even started. Sianz...
Old 19-04-2014, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

I was thinking to go in labour day...haven't bought ticket yet..still thinking..but seems like most action is down in GZ. If my requirement is very simple, just cheap and good massage with hj only, is it still possible (with peace of mind) under such 'climate' of government control?

I saw another thread on SZ, doors have been changed to glass or simple curtain, and massage is conducted under super bright light...if this is the same in GZ...then really the last defense of traditional occupation has been compromised...
Old 20-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Seniors,

Im planning to visit GZ like for 1 week in July.
Understand there wont be any actions because of the crackdown.
Originally planning to go CP...well...looking at things....
Just be celibate I guess.

So planning a rest relax trip mainly sightseeing and some cheap shoes shopping in GZ.
Will be entering via Baiyun airport.

Any good recommendations on hotels? Looking at RMB300 a night.

Thanks!!
Old 20-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
motionalGT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post
I was thinking to go in labour day...haven't bought ticket yet..still thinking..but seems like most action is down in GZ. If my requirement is very simple, just cheap and good massage with hj only, is it still possible (with peace of mind) under such 'climate' of government control?

I saw another thread on SZ, doors have been changed to glass or simple curtain, and massage is conducted under super bright light...if this is the same in GZ...then really the last defense of traditional occupation has been compromised...
Dont worry, guyplatinum, there are still some MPs and saunas offering special services after the raid. As I know, the Deyi Sauna on the Renmin North Road still offers Full service after the raid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1