The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Malaysian, Thais held for murder

Report from Bangkok Post dated 18 April 2014 :-

Malaysian, Thais held for murder

SONGKHLA - A Malaysian and two Thais have been arrested for allegedly kidnapping and murdering a Malaysian businessman in Songkhla in February 2014.

Teao Tsi-sheng, a 41-year-old Malaysian national, Somchai Nantanoi, 31, and Jane Amnatsan, 46, were presented at a news conference by Provincial Police Region 9 deputy chief Chaovalit Sawangphuet at Hatyai police station on Friday. The trio allegedly colluded with four others to abduct Lee Hsi-huei, a 60-year-old seafood businessman, from Hat Yai airport for ransom on Feb 16, 2014.

Mr Teao, the alleged gang leader, was said to have contacted Lee by phone to lure him to fly from Malaysia to Hat Yai. The victim was then taken from Hat Yai to a shelter in a forest in tambon Padang Besar of Sadao district, said Pol Maj Gen Chaovalit.

The perpetrators then contacted Lee's relatives in Malaysia and demanded 8 million baht to secure his release.

The relatives negotiated with the gang and agreed to bring 1.5 million baht in ransom to a meeting point at the entrance of Soi Kachorn Uthit in tambon Kuanklung of Hat Yai district.

After the money handed over, the kidnappers did not release Lee. His body was later found buried in tambon Kukud of Sathing Phra district on Feb 20.

Read more at :-

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...ace-murder-rap
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 19-04-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Uncle TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkokeng View Post
I ploughed through all the pages. TV is really a legendary figure and also a very controversial one. So many good men support him and also so many people hated him. Is TV still station in Hatyai? I don't mind paying a commission to him if he can introduce me really great chicks. Bro Cupnoodle, I just pmed you. Hope that you will reply to me. Thank you.
I heard that the legendary Uncle TV had left Hatyai many many years ago and is now working the Middle East ( Dubai or something like that )

Uncle TV was the one who got the "tigress" from the Tiger Show to screw many many years back
Old 19-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ngkokeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Ya, agree.. anything not happy with the puying just call the OKT. (Rem to take the house tel no!). Either she get a earful to treat u better, or the OKT will change the girl... but not always la.. some OKT also try to pull a fast one n ask u to take another girl, n treat this current one as a ST. Thats why I ask OKT clearly if the girl play punk then how? before take any girl... and its true to treat the OKT better (maybe tip them) and any problem will be minimised for us.... enjoy HDY ... chok dee!
Just saw one samster kena gun in HDY. He got the gal but she refused to cooperate in the room. He told the gal to call OKT but she refused, so he sent the gal off and went to meet OKT in the farm. At the farm, OKT play hide and seek with him. Not free to meet, must interview the gal first, must ... Cut long story short, once money given, cannot give back. I was with him. I threatened OKT with Police Action, then OKT surrender money back.
Old 19-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Re: Uncle TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
I heard that the legendary Uncle TV had left Hatyai many many years ago and is now working the Middle East ( Dubai or something like that )

Uncle TV was the one who got the "tigress" from the Tiger Show to screw many many years back
Thank you. Hope that your uncle TV is doing well in Middle East. Cheers!
Old 19-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Just back from HDY and reporting life to bros here.

Hop out of plane. Took airport car to Lovely Tour for B$350. Decide to do comparison of price between Lovely Tour and 707 Tour. Found 707 Tour to be slightly more expensive by a few Baht and asked Ah Fu to lower price. He lowered by B$100 per night which made it much cheaper than Lovely Tours.

During Tour of Farm, got to know this Ipoh Uncle who is a regular. He said that there was a raid last month on farms. Many gals were sent back, especially the beautiful ones. Now, the quality of gals suck. I tour around and found that they are not that bad. May be my standard not so high like Ipoh Uncle.

Got one gal from See Kim Yong. She invited me for raw. After that, I avoid renewing her. Went to Thong Sao on second day, got threesome by two gals. Both not pretty but can do threesome with some good cooperation.

Third day, a samster had a problem with his gal. Went to his help and samster was thankful. However, didn't pick any gal that is suitable. Went to Atami for bath. At night, went to kiss channel and got lucky with one of the waitress there. Atami not very shiok. Got no kissing. The waitress is very beautiful, father is a French, mother is Thai.

Fourth day, went to farm to look see. Didn't find any that I like. Until at night, saw this beautiful gal. Took her back and bang her like crazy. Only to realise that after she didn't put on make-up, she look so so only. Last night, mistook her for Miss Universe.

Fifth day, go back home. Overall, farm gals range from B$1500 for those above 35 years old and have baby before. B$2000 for those about 25 to 34 years old and look pleasant (may or may not have baby before but mostly have baby before). B$2500 for those young girls but above 18 who have not got baby before. Prices quoted are before Tutuk charges. Tutuk charge B$500 fee on your booking at farms.

All gals are free agents and they can choose not to work or fuck with you. OKT got no control over them, unless you are thinking of those illegal gals who are controlled by OKT. Anyway, I don't go for illegal gals.

The girls earning is nett of B$300 OKT supervisory commission and B$500 to B$800 farm owner's commission.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hard Boiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in hatyai. Anybody near or stay in the Bed hotel?
Old 20-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Bangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBangkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Boiled View Post
I am in hatyai. Anybody near or stay in the Bed hotel?

Bro...since u r at Bed Hotel,can u give a FR on the hotel since its a new hotel?

info like voucher price,wifi connection,convenience and room sevice....thks.
Old 21-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will be in hatyai next month on the 19th to 22nd. Any brothers interested in meeting up just drop me a pm.
Old 29-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jon4210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to every da ge!! I'm new here. Can I check if anyone knows where in hatyai have rental of small motorcycle. I m planning to take flight there n c if can rent a small bike to move around the place. Pls advise. Thk u in advance!
Old 29-04-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon4210 View Post
Hi to every da ge!! I'm new here. Can I check if anyone knows where in hatyai have rental of small motorcycle. I m planning to take flight there n c if can rent a small bike to move around the place. Pls advise. Thk u in advance!
Brother dun mind if I ask how's your riding experience? Traffic there not like Singapore. Dun know if you need to convert your license or not. And are you familiar with the streets?
Old 30-04-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I used to rent from the motorshop near channiwat across from Diana shopping centre. But I stopped riding in hatyai now because the traffic has increased like crazy and the traffic cops like to target foreign riders.
Old 30-04-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
HY is not the same as Phuket, Krabi, etc. HY tho bz in its traffic but still manageable if u ride a bike. But since young, senior cheongsters told me HY only 3 roads. So all walking distance, wats there to ride a bike? After my visit to HY, of cos is not only 3 roads as wat they claim. But nothing much to venture unless you got an itinerary to ride to the places that u plan such as hill top 4 face Buddha, Songkla beach, etc. Else walking is the best bet or take tutu if u are lazy to walk.
Old 30-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadpig View Post
Brother dun mind if I ask how's your riding experience? Traffic there not like Singapore. Dun know if you need to convert your license or not. And are you familiar with the streets?
I think no need convert license bro. I heard sg driving license is international. I actually ride to hatyai all this while n ride around there always. At least if I know where got rent bike. I might take flight or bus up instead of ride up. Not so tired ah. Lol...😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
I used to rent from the motorshop near channiwat across from Diana shopping centre. But I stopped riding in hatyai now because the traffic has increased like crazy and the traffic cops like to target foreign riders.
I see. How much is the rental ah bro? What bike can rent? Come with full tank petrol? Timing? (From wat time to wat time?) paiseh ah, ask so much.😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
HY is not the same as Phuket, Krabi, etc. HY tho bz in its traffic but still manageable if u ride a bike. But since young, senior cheongsters told me HY only 3 roads. So all walking distance, wats there to ride a bike? After my visit to HY, of cos is not only 3 roads as wat they claim. But nothing much to venture unless you got an itinerary to ride to the places that u plan such as hill top 4 face Buddha, Songkla beach, etc. Else walking is the best bet or take tutu if u are lazy to walk.
Yes bro. I thought of riding to Koh yo and visit some places of interest ther. Also it more convenient to hav a transport rather then take tuk tuk. In fact I jus back from HY. The tuk tuk wana charge 1 pax for 40bht from central festival to Sakura. I stunt.
Old 30-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Some of those "old birds" FL do own bikes. Those from the Heritage Hotel even own nice Hondas cars. Of course, you must booked them to get this side dishes. There is another risk - you are at their whims and fancies. But a good experience. Enjoy , bro............
Old 30-04-2014, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Some of those "old birds" FL do own bikes. Those from the Heritage Hotel even own nice Hondas cars. Of course, you must booked them to get this side dishes. There is another risk - you are at their whims and fancies. But a good experience. Enjoy , bro............
I c bro. thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1