The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
Ruff is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro Ruff...is this the same tree I saw last time crossing the main road ?
Yes sir!
Right next to your bunker, should be quite safe,
When need to strategise, can go over and kopi with all the big Generals, hee hee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
I didn't know that ur tree is just across the causeway
No this tree is nearer to Malaysia this time
No lah, thats only for holiday use.
Old 28-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Roger boss, if u you're there maybe we can meet up for footie or what
Aiya...if we do meet of coz we can do more that footie lah....buy u kopi in Tommyboy....ok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
Yes sir!
Right next to your bunker, should be quite safe,
When need to strategise, can go over and kopi with all the big Generals, hee hee
Next to my bunker of coz safe lah.....but hor...next time when you guys play 煮反仔...make sure invite me...三菜一湯, 白反任裝....
Old 28-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 16
luzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of lightluzerath is a glorious beacon of light

nice and clean hee.well i guess if newbie need info can head to the archived thread or pm seniors.

Bangkok Share V1.00 - Soapy + Teen + Tailors
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...5s&usp=sharing

Next Ver: maybe agogo/gentleman
Old 28-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
random1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzerath View Post
nice and clean hee.well i guess if newbie need info can head to the archived thread or pm seniors.
newbie can just read ur map LOL
Old 28-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold
Events In CP

I very budget 1, no need to avoid rite? can plan 1 day trip again? haha.

Maybe too budget for you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by achw555 View Post
I guess I should come out of hibernation so I can be part of the thread too.

Missing CP/CA beri beri much already. Have to wait till June before heading there. Wonder which dates are good so I can avoid all CKs.........
Old 28-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Hey bro krone...Did i met you that night at OY during 3dee birthday?
Hi bro 翻来翻去, why you nv ask did you met me ???
Old 28-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Krone,

I just booked those dates in advance due to the Canton Fair congestion...nothing is confirmed yet...but sure looking forward to see u again...
We will be back .... hahaaa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Hmmm... I doubt so... Unless there is a clone krone
Haven been to OY for a year already.

Bro FGG u gonna be there next month on the 25th? Looks like we might just be bumping into each other!!!
Bro i will miss you again .... so see you at eunos instead .

Quote:
Aiya...if we do meet of coz we can do more that footie lah....buy u kopi in Tommyboy....ok ?
There is another place where we can do lunch .... I found a gems there !
Old 28-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Bro 3dee

you saw my posting regarding your sis birthday celebration?
Will you be holding it in KTV on 10th or later?
Old 28-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Bro 3dee

you saw my posting regarding your sis birthday celebration?
Will you be holding it in KTV on 10th or later?
He got so many 'sis'. U ask him how many is he celebrating?
Old 28-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
He got so many 'sis'. U ask him how many is he celebrating?
Anyway maybe his own bd party celebration also not over yet .....
Old 28-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Let me start another FR for my recwnt trip ....

Ouya KTV :

MM quality and quatity are not that great , but i do manage to get a few on my visit to ouya.

Yihao :

MM quality and quatity are much better than Ouya , but due to the more punter at Yihao , really have to be there early .

MF :

MM quality and quatity are getting no good to bad . Just a plus point as i do notice that MM in MF can really bring up the atmosphere and mostly all can drink pretty well.

TX HH :

MM quality so so , above 6/10 and many syt (1994) as i think our room got more than 5 out of the 8 are 1994 and quatity not that much , first time been here and manage to find 3 ok mm that night . The AM look good to me (my type) , if i were to be there again , 70% will be for the AM . Even all mm's was told by the mummy that we stay in CP and suppose to follow us back to CP , all my 3 didnt want to, so advise all bro better stay in TX itself for a happy ending. Or maybe just my luck as 1 bro did bought his gal back CP.

Did not visit PZL this round but went to MZG on top, found this place ok , much better than PZL myself.

Found a gems in a restaurant where we use to do lunch, will there there again on my next trip to CP.

Thank you Prcsytlover for bringing me to that place where we have our dinner , nice place , nice food , nice pricing too.

Nice meeting a few bro again like Prcsytlover, Adidas88 , Northeast, Sex crusader, Dan101 and 3dee ... might had meet a few more bro here in SBF in Ouya / Yihao or Porridge place which i didnt intro myself , hope to see you guys again soon.
Old 28-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
There is another place where we can do lunch .... I found a gems there !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Let me start another FR for my recwnt trip ....

Ouya KTV :

MM quality and quatity are not that great , but i do manage to get a few on my visit to ouya.

Yihao :

MM quality and quatity are much better than Ouya , but due to the more punter at Yihao , really have to be there early .

MF :

MM quality and quatity are getting no good to bad . Just a plus point as i do notice that MM in MF can really bring up the atmosphere and mostly all can drink pretty well.

TX HH :

MM quality so so , above 6/10 and many syt (1994) as i think our room got more than 5 out of the 8 are 1994 and quatity not that much , first time been here and manage to find 3 ok mm that night . The AM look good to me (my type) , if i were to be there again , 70% will be for the AM . Even all mm's was told by the mummy that we stay in CP and suppose to follow us back to CP , all my 3 didnt want to, so advise all bro better stay in TX itself for a happy ending. Or maybe just my luck as 1 bro did bought his gal back CP.

Did not visit PZL this round but went to MZG on top, found this place ok , much better than PZL myself.

Found a gems in a restaurant where we use to do lunch, will there there again on my next trip to CP.

Thank you Prcsytlover for bringing me to that place where we have our dinner , nice place , nice food , nice pricing too.

Nice meeting a few bro again like Prcsytlover, Adidas88 , Northeast, Sex crusader, Dan101 and 3dee ... might had meet a few more bro here in SBF in Ouya / Yihao or Porridge place which i didnt intro myself , hope to see you guys again soon.
Thanks for the FR on your recent trip....looks like the big 3 continue their trend like last trip....TXHH might be a place to visit next month though.

Went to this MZG to look for bro birdie and ahh boi last time..not too many ppl and the place looks deserted...I will stay in PZL instead becoz of that long staircase...

Bro Vertu, what's this restaurant you r referring to ( lunch place with a gem ) ?
Old 28-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
lky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be making my 2nd trip up to ChangPing from 11-16 April
Any bros out there wanna meet up, can go pzl massage and silvery spa massage and ktv at mayflower n amazon.
Will be taking silkair flight to Shenzhen.
Will be staying at Eurasia Hotel again.
Old 28-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

Let's see what the new Tao Yuan Ktv has to offer..

Awaiting frs from the recee bros..
Old 28-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Vertu, what's this restaurant you r referring to ( lunch place with a gem ) ?
Is actually the restaurant behind where you used to stay , a 'manager' which is my type .....

Taikor , and i saw your 'canton mei' on my last trip opp my room which is another bro having celebration .... hahaa , do you know what she told me once she saw me ???

She said :You know them ? Can you help me out of this room plssss.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread