The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Is it true? OY Closing for good or Just the Htl KTV?

I heard HMTL, are ordered to close, so call because of Safety issue.. if OY also close, I think CP is really gone case, this are two biggest HTL & well known KTV in CP..next to YH..

If e trend is closing down, I don't see a point to go CP in future
Just the KTV lah. Again this is from the mummy, not the boss himself. Can't trust anything you hear 100% lor.

But at least the bosses of the OY KTV seem to have given up calling their 'meetings' with the staff and telling them X date will re-open, then postpone and give Y date.

Anyway, just write off CP lah. If re-open good, but don't count on it.
Old 28-04-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
Just the KTV lah. Again this is from the mummy, not the boss himself. Can't trust anything you hear 100% lor.

But at least the bosses of the OY KTV seem to have given up calling their 'meetings' with the staff and telling them X date will re-open, then postpone and give Y date.

hahahaa bro ...my personal sense is that ktv close is as good as hotel close ....

saw 1 Oy ktv gal post in wechat she has been eating porridge for 10days liao.. i text her 'how are u'.. she ask me to meet her at sz.... 1.5k per nite ....
Old 28-04-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clipper Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro donjoe1000 is this recent or some time back? :

Resolving the issue as soon as possible is very crucial if get arrested.
I advise those bros who are taking risks in Dongguan better carry more cash to "bail" themselves out in case something happens.
My OY asst mummy told me 樟木头 got ktv open..ask me go there play instead.. but see how la...

I thought no more check hotel rooms liao
Old 28-04-2014, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
mrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrclen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If she is eating porridge, how is she asking 1500 RMB. Would seem to be a buyers market??
Old 28-04-2014, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
If she is eating porridge, how is she asking 1500 RMB. Would seem to be a buyers market??
Far from it... It is very much a seller's market. From what I know, agents are quoting minimum 1500. Some mummies are quoting 1200-1300rmb. However, most ppl would rather pay 1500 for the same girl. Reason being that the agents have got more mummies contact and therefore more choices for them to choose from. It has gotten to the point where most of these girls, some of whom were 1200 cat or even BBS girls, self righteously believe that they shld be getting 1500.

Again, even with the current yanda, we are killing ourselves and jacking up the prices ourselves by supporting those quoting 1500 and above. If u need the necessary contacts, ask and u shall receive. If u prefer more choices from the likes of agents that can "guarantee" ur safety, be prepared to pay a more hefty price

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 28-04-2014, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donjoe1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony. Cheong View Post
Bro donjoe1000 is this recent or some time back?

Resolving the issue as soon as possible is very crucial if get arrested.
I advise those bros who are taking risks in Dongguan better carry more cash to "bail" themselves out in case something happens.

Very recent. 2 days ago.
Old 28-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
My OY asst mummy told me 樟木头 got ktv open..ask me go there play instead.. but see how la...

I thought no more check hotel rooms liao
everywhere got ktv except CP la .... checking hotel rooms dun know leh ....
Old 28-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for info,

Up 10 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjoe1000 View Post
Reliable trusted source..

Raid at clipper hotel rooms and someone been caught.

Be careful All..

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
c2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterc2b2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post

OY opened in Wuhan leh, beri nice too, some pretty DJ's from Cp also there for opening ceremony too....so you are right lor, new playground new games
Old 28-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very recent. 2 days ago.
According to my source the person caught was a mummy. Someone bao toh her say she operating at Clipper.

Anyway not a good choice to stay at swanlake as well.
Old 28-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
everywhere got ktv except CP la .... checking hotel rooms dun know leh ....
My main purposes is to go there meet my own gals la..I just need to help my friends to find theirs..
Old 28-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very recent. 2 days ago.
Can you provide some more information on this raid please? Information which will hopefully allow us to weigh the risks and how to best mitigate them?

Time of day, which kind of girl(s)/how sourced, raid carried out by whom, if such action was hotel wide or specifically targeted, the actual process/action/size of force taken by the raiders and penalties levied on each party and if there was a resolution, how such was reached etc. Also most pertinent, the socio/economic background of the monger(s) who got raided.

I would appreciate any and all further information you may be able to provide as it HAD seemed that the yanda was easing with more mongers apparently becoming bolder in our activities. Many thanks beforehand.

SEAJ
Old 28-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very recent. 2 days ago.
Last march i also heard similar "raids" and arrested and even closing of clipper hotel in end when i reached cp end march verified is fake news... That time someone also said reliable source..with no details provided ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 28-04-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Clipper Hotel/Swan Lake Hotel

Quote:
Very recent. 2 days ago.
I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
According to my source the person caught was a mummy. Someone bao toh her say she operating at Clipper.

Anyway not a good choice to stay at Swan Lake as well.
Swan Lake Hotel already lelong for ¥128 per night liao!

You want them to drop until ¥28 per night arh?
Old 28-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
hahahaa bro ...my personal sense is that ktv close is as good as hotel close ....

saw 1 Oy ktv gal post in wechat she has been eating porridge for 10days liao.. i text her 'how are u'.. she ask me to meet her at sz.... 1.5k per nite ....
This kind of lanchiao attitude! Hope you didn't support her.

I paid slightly under previous KTV prices for all the girls last trip, they seemed happy enough. Didn't lowball them, but say paid 1k instead of the old 1.2-1.4/5 etc

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread