The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
amkjeffery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xia Chuan Dao Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Yah.... standard of the WLs available there is important.
Better still if can post pics. This ninja needs to take a rest and recuperate. This place might be ideal.
The quality of the WLs is much depends on personal choice, but one thing for sure, normally what you see is what you get, the girls hardly having heavy make up.
During this period you still got for some sea activities, diving, banana boat & cycling, beach motor, not really bonk marathon.
Bro who intend to go there with fixed cost, the Taiwanese boss will charge fixed price for a group of 6, he will arrange 7 seated mini bus to pick up from Gongbei to ShanZui port then speed boat to Island & 3D2N seaview hotel.
The cost for a group of 4-6 will be S$1350 - S$1500 (~$250 - $330 per person), this is due to the transport is fixed price whether you are alone or you are group of 6.
I am working out with him for the lesser people for those bro only go there alone or fewer friends, i will try to persuade him to provide car instead of 7 seated mini bus. thus to lower the average cost.
Hotel price at the Island is vary with the season, during certain chinese traveling season, the price could go up as high at RMB1000 per day for seaview hotel (not star hotel). Bro familiar there can check with local also.
Old 16-05-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

u mean the one and only 5star hotel dun have KTV or sauna inside ???

bro .. how's the quality of the WL there ??
village gals or city gals ??
thats why got people say 不去 xia quan dao 不知身体好不好

the bbs girl st and ft how much ?
Old 16-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!
Re: Budget & Fun - Xia Chuan Dao (New)

personally..i found the place quite boring...not worth the travelling time to reach there..bus journey from Gongbei to ferry terminal about 2 hours , ferry ride to island , 40 mins , shuttle bus ride from island's ferry terminal to resort enterance about another 10 mins..they do provide free rides to various hotels from " restort entrance " and of course you need to pay to enter..
Old 17-05-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
personally..i found the place quite boring...not worth the travelling time to reach there..bus journey from Gongbei to ferry terminal about 2 hours , ferry ride to island , 40 mins , shuttle bus ride from island's ferry terminal to resort enterance about another 10 mins..they do provide free rides to various hotels from " restort entrance " and of course you need to pay to enter..
Sounds like the PRC version of Tg Batu
Old 17-05-2010, 01:37 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Xia Chuan Dao Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by amkjeffery View Post
The cost for a group of 4-6 will be S$1350 - S$1500 (~$250 - $330 per person), this is due to the transport is fixed price whether you are alone or you are group of 6.
S$250-330 just for the transport and entrance fee is really killer. That's one night of KTV partying in CP plus overnight with a 2-5-8 girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB2011 View Post
Sounds like the PRC version of Tg Batu
Hahaha yes so true. Tanjung Batu some more got one pakcik RSM standing guard at the gate with a shotgun. I think Xia Chuan Dao is heavily guarded with PLA's AK-47s. More power!
Old 17-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
johnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnnylomas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi Bro GTO,

The official based on the website is taking train to GuangZhou, then from there take bus to TaiShan then to ShanZui.

Hotel price is depends on what hotel you want to stay & when you want to visit, it is around RMB250 -RMB500 if you want seaview hotel & peak season. There got Disco (with Karaoke room), Karaoke (genuine), 24hrs running massage center.

The total price for 3D2N including transportations (express bus from ZhuHai to ShanZui Port, speed boat, feeder bus from port to 王府洲旅游区), hotel (2 nights) & ticket (we need to buy ticket to enter the tourist area), but excluding food, girls & other activities.

Good info! - ups for u.
I presume the port is very near Taishan?
Would you pm on the price just package for boat ride, ticket, hotel either at the one in your pic or the 5 star?
and presumably no other activities, eg golf there?
Thanks!
Old 17-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
I knew you'll pop up here. Hahaha.
Hehe.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro .. how's the quality of the WL there ??
village gals or city gals ??
U will not find the WL tere 2 dress like ZH or CP WL,basically they are more 2 village gals with less makeup.But the GFE feeling tat u gonna 2 receive frm them definitely will not lose 2 ZH or CP gals.
IMHO,i tink the WL tere is around 5-7.5/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
thats why got people say 不去 xia quan dao 不知身体好不好

the bbs girl st and ft how much ?
ST-200rmb
LT-400rmb

It's really worth if u are going 4 a relax holiday & 2 get away frm city life.
The massage tere is good too,with quite nice looking massage gals like Milan(ZH) & PLZ(CP),price is cheaper than both places.
Of course it's not only bonk & bonk only like wat bro ISO mention,tere's still some activity 2 be done in the day.

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 17-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
S$250-330 just for the transport and entrance fee is really killer. That's one night of KTV partying in CP plus overnight with a 2-5-8 girl.

Hahaha yes so true. Tanjung Batu some more got one pakcik RSM standing guard at the gate with a shotgun. I think Xia Chuan Dao is heavily guarded with PLA's AK-47s. More power!
Hi Bro,

Not only transport & entrance fees, it is including 2 nights of seaview hotel (just renovated & open business 30/Apr/2010).
The BBS girl charge RMB200 for ST, RMB400 for LT (can from 10am to next day 10am).
Old 17-05-2010, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylomas View Post
Good info! - ups for u.
I presume the port is very near Taishan?
Would you pm on the price just package for boat ride, ticket, hotel either at the one in your pic or the 5 star?
and presumably no other activities, eg golf there?
Thanks!
Hi Bro,

Yes, it is quite closed to TaiShan, just around 30mins away from TaiShan Bus Station. Haha, i took the picture actually meant for the massage center below & beside the hotel, but not for the hotel. The Taiwanese boss i known do not own the 2 hotels you mentioned, so I could not give you the fixed price, may be I will worked out with them like how XGX do, then it will benefit bro for the relaxing trips.
Yes, it do not have high class activities like golf for now, but who knows in future?
The boss including the transport in the package is to reducing the waiting time and traveling time from Gongbei to ShanZui, you know sometimes you got to wait in the bus (public one) for more than a hour before the bus get full loaded & moved on, most likely by then bro all cool off already.
Bro, if you stay near Taishan, den you can buy ticket for the boat, entrance fee your own, only the hotel price is adjust according to season & vacant rate.
Old 17-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

how to get to Xia Chuan Dao from CP and vice versa ??
Old 17-05-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
very nice place to relax, small town, close to beach, peaceful land. shall plan a trip there!

Quote:
Did you see the fishermen selling abalones with sparse hair boh?
of cos have, full of fishy smell some more!
Old 17-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I also very gian to plan a trip there. It will be good if bro amkjeffrey could post some of the WL photos for us to see and lagi good if there are FR.
Old 17-05-2010, 02:56 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Xia Chuan Dao Discussion

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Not only transport & entrance fees, it is including 2 nights of seaview hotel (just renovated & open business 30/Apr/2010).
The BBS girl charge RMB200 for ST, RMB400 for LT (can from 10am to next day 10am).
Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:
Did you see the fishermen selling abalones with sparse hair boh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
of cos have, full of fishy smell some more!
For that must approach those fisherwomen liao.
Old 17-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Yes, it is quite closed to TaiShan, just around 30mins away from TaiShan Bus Station. Haha, i took the picture actually meant for the massage center below & beside the hotel, but not for the hotel. The Taiwanese boss i known do not own the 2 hotels you mentioned, so I could not give you the fixed price, may be I will worked out with them like how XGX do, then it will benefit bro for the relaxing trips.
rate.
in that case , can i say that m the nearest way to go to xia quan dao
is from singapore --> macau --> zhuhai---> xia quan dao

correct me if im wrong , thanks
if ok then will book the ticket soon , cheers
Old 18-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is this correct...LT from 10AM to next day 10AM for RMB400? A full 24 hours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1