The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-04-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
garfield97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bros,

Any reputable FL delivery site/contact to recommend? I'm planning go BKK next week. Just worried, don't have enough time to pick up FL :P
Old 21-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
slypip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

yo guys!!! mia for a few years alr n IM BACK!!! any kaki interested in going for a relaxing trip to BKK tis cumming week? jio-ing kakis to go tgt (dun really wanna solo mission there unless bo kaki) will be visiting some of my lovely ladies there. PM me if interested ya. steady chiong together. n guys rmb to up me also thxs. most likely going next week 23 onwards.
Old 21-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok FAQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
Fwah Tonycheong!
You not sick of that G-Club ah everyday go same place?
Is it like an Ah GoGo Bar?
The other types of cheong have already done till death and not interested!
G-Club have different venues not just stick to one only.

After cheonging Bangkok for over 10 years.
This predictable itinenary is best suited for me liao.
I enjoy watching coyotes dance and listen to live band while sipping whisky in my favourite G-Clubs.

This is what my like minded old friends (U.S.A. and Singapore) and I do whenever we go on extended holidays/work in Bangkok.

Read my signature link if you don't know what G-Clubs are.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 21-04-2014 at 02:34 AM.
Old 21-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok FAQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

I enjoy watching coyotes dance and listen to live band while sipping whisky in my favourite G-Clubs.

This is what my like minded old friends (U.S.A. and Singapore) and I do whenever we go on extended holidays/work in Bangkok.

I envy you all so hiong, I can only go one Nataree every 2 days......no power to go anywhere else
Old 21-04-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I envy you all so hiong, I can only go one Nataree every 2 days......no power to go anywhere else.
Eat well.
Sleep well.
Naturally can fuck well.

Zinc supplements and seafood helps.
Old 21-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 19
Risis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to allRisis is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok FAQs

Oh G clubs are a category !!!! Ok got it ! It's like KTV so each visit is THB 10,000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

Old 23-04-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
tianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to beholdtianziii is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

so I ended my 5 day BKK trip, thought of sharing some 2 baht worth here, since I went AGG all 4 nights, got a glimpse after all the senior bros' recommendation.

Day 1

Patpong : King I, failed. Kanna carrot like fck. tipped 3 mummy, 2 waitress, and 2 girls only. Stupid noobs, learnt lesson. Basically avoid Patpong bcos Soi Cowboy and Nana is more interesting.

Day 2

Soi Cowboy : AGG hopping, from all the recommended big bars, Suzy Wong, Shark house, Doll house, Baccarat, and finally Crazy house.

Crazy house was not under recommended list but I will highly recommend it. By far it is the craziest AGG bar i been in. Go in at 9ish already fullhouse, need to open 2nd floor. and yes, 2nd floor dance area got see-thru ceiling too. Basically there are 2 sets of dancing girls, with bikini (bottom is those wrapped-over super mini skirts, n no underwear so that you can see meimei from bottom!!), and without ANYTHING! Nude.

Best part is, since its so packed, mummy and waitress dont bother/hardsell you with ST/LT. Most of the customers just see there and enjoy the nude dance, for as low as your drink cost! (of cos I call for girls, tipped waitress to make my life better )

Crazy house is at the end of the street, make a right turn and you will find it. The girls' ages are 18-25, mostly 18, which is not my type... of cos I saw 1-2 dinosaurs but generally its great selection.

Shark house is 2nd in line imho. The girls there are with see-thru bras, aged 21-26, which is more of my type. Sexier and bigger tits compared to Crazy house. Got my girl, she say LT for 300 baht, so took her out, went disco then back to hotel. After FJ, she say want to go home, turn out 3000 baht for slightly longer than 2 hrs. Felt cheated. Her trick is to pretend drunk and promise you LT but end up sober and go home. Lesson learnt again.

Day 3

Soi Nana

Popped our heads in around 2-3 AGG bars, but went to Rainbow 4 as recommended. Good selection, but very realistic girls. Sit down, buy LD, ask for ST/LT, dont want, thank you very much, never come back.

End up took cab went back Crazy House

Day 4

CCK

After a session with Mhew and my friend with Apple (highly recommended by many bros, which my friend tipped well), we instantly regretted all the $$ going to ST in AGG. But then my friend still prefer AGG cos of atmosphere and good fun, so night we head back to Soi Cowboy.

Crazy House, period. Whole night there, changed a couple of girls, less than 1500 baht (including waitresses drinks)

Conclusion

Highly recommend Crazy House for a choice of AGG bars, but others (e.g. Shark house) in Soi Cowboy is fun to go as well.

All the above is personal preference though, hope can help some AGG-lovers
Old 23-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Back to action after 2years rest. Just a short trip with some bros from 17th April -> 21st April. Well first time write FR so is there any mistake please dont shoot me & guide me for improvement.

5days 4night
7bros and separate into 2groups
My groups have BroJ BroL*that me* & BroM
2nd group just name them as 2nd group *4bros*
Stay at Boiyoke area

16th April
BroM arrive earlier than us but since is late he just sleep at hotel and wait for us arrive next day

17th April
Arrive Bkk airport BroJ meet up with her bu and we have a brunch straight to the hotel for a rest. Since BroJ already have bu, me and BroM decided to go massage parlour. After afew minutes consideration we have decided to go Addict and of coz me I have made an advance booking for a girl. Well since is first trip for BroM so I take him for BTS. After 30minutes of train and walk we finally arrive. Since is around 4.00pm++ there is not much lady around 12++. BroM have choose her girl and we take *Bath Tub* package with 2 hours come with body lotion massage. Just SOP waiting water to fill up have a chat and the rest is history and mystery.

My girl
Name: Opor aka Princess Addict No1
Looks: 7/10 *Big eye and make up less* cannot hiam alr
Boobs: Normal B
Skin: Smooth
Body: abit meaty a thigh but who cares?
Language: Able to communicate in english
Massage skill: 7/10 really got strength
xxx Massage: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 Vacuum
Catbath: 8/10 Vacuum
Fj: 9/10 *the day I book her is her 1st day of her working after 2weeks holiday and I am the 1st customer / that what she say but she really cum till the bed wet.
Dmg: 2700 + 300 tips

As for BroM girl overall he just rate 8/10 coz and all I can see he come down with happy smile man *but he is always smile 1*

Since is already 7pm++ BroJ & his bu ctc us and meet up for a dinner nearby Indra Regent Hotel at ThongChai Seafood. Cheap and reasonable since BroM been there for quite~~~~ some time so the boss quite friendly to us/but he actually friendly to all customer.

After dinner back to hotel and washep up rest awhile and went to Hollywood for some Live Band and show.As usual pour drinks and place 100-200baht for singer, VS Angel will come ask to buy sticker, tequila girl will come and ask to support. After awhile waiter/waitress come and join. Have fun and after 2hours change to 2nd round Scratch Dog. Full with FL and and if crowded with guys FL with tiao kay and if less guys FL eyes will keep bior at you. SOP after order drinks walk to FL, next table girl, girl at DJ Square to join. Some reject by saying I am not working girl some join and will also ask can my sister join along and some will just come and join us directly.
For me I already 'release' at massage parlour so lil bro didnt think much and just enjoy the night by flirting and gaming with each other and went back hotel around 4am.
Dmg for drinks 2500baht++ x3 of us for 2 location.
Only Gold Label and Shisha.

18th April
I wake up damn early thanks to body clock. Group chat for morning call and of coz BroJ w/bu still zzz and same to BroM. Wake up and went to a Famous Wanton Mee that price already spoil by M'sia/S'pore Chinese but the shop still on Songkran holiday so just went to next door and order some mee mee rice rice pork pork vege. After brunch went to Pratunam shopping mall. BroJ w/bu find a nice spot to sit and relax *play game and start hunting girl* as for me and BroM we just walk and shop. Few friend tumpang this and that and end up spend <-2kbaht.
After shop went to foot massage at HEALTHY FOOT which is 200baht 1hour and when done back to hotel and rest coz 2nd group will arrive tonight. On the way back just grab some fried chicken, pao kai, orange juice, fried chicken skin and so on. Wake at 7pm++ and go Chinatown for food hunting. 1 of the dessert that cant be missed 'BIRD NEST'. After dinner back to hotel washed up and rest and go to Scratch Dog. Meet up with 2nd group and tonight FL is lesser but who cares just start hunting. 7/8/9 FL and as usual gaming drinking flirting to build chemistry. 2nd group 3bros end up with FL and another 1 bro got bu leaw so ahem ahem. BroM also got 1 FL and as for me the FL I want end up with 2nd group bro so I just went back alone.
BroM FL /Dmg 3kbaht
2nd group Bro FL /Dmg 5kbaht *diff from the price that i nego with them*

19th April
Wake up but didnt meet up with 2nd group coz they stay quite far Sukhumvit Soi 40++ so only 4of us go have brunch at the Famous Wanton Mee and the price really WA COW.
7wanton mee
1wanton soup
2plate of pork
1plate vege
4drinks
1000k baht.

Well just wanna try coz me and BroM never try before. After brunch just take a walk and back to Hotel. Rest awhile and me jio BroM go massage parlour hunting gem.Take a walk at Sukhumvit Road for 35minutes, So we end up walk in out 5massage parlour A Touch Of Art/ 101 Permier/Mitu/Ometxxxxx/Apple and finally back to Addict. Choose a diff girl and only shower room available.
Actually I quite tired dont want take girl and go outside lim teh but BroM choose le so me also choose lor.

My girl
Name: Forget
Looks: 4/10 *Super heavy make up*
Boobs: A but super big tits
Skin: Tanned
Body: Slim nice
Language: Able to communicate in english and mandarin
Massage skill: 10/10 really got strength and I fall asleep
xxx Massage: ?/10 *later you will know*
Bbbj: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Fj: ?/10 once start shower just frenching and play around and bonk her, release in 25minutes and direct went to sleep. She start massage and by the time up I just awake.
Dmg: 2500 + 100 tips

BroJ w/bu ctc us and same location for dinner but no open so just go nearby 1 for dinner and trust me dont ever go this restaurant. Tomyam only sour no spice, kangkung like woodstick and they charge for extra garlic. The restaurant name is KLEA or PLEA or TLEA and is just nearby ThongChai Seafood.
After dinner back hotel and washed up and rest coz ready to go G Club ★The Pimp★
BroJ bu sign as membership and bring us in.

10k baht come with dont know 3 or 4 Gold Label
Free mixer and ice
BroJ sure order shisha
Bikini girl 1500k baht / Normal clothes 900k baht
Every 30minutes 300baht for lady drinks and if choose girl need pay again.
Unexplainable espression. So lan lan must choose 1 damn playful and naughty 1.
Mamasan say got 110++ girl but I see and i think around 70++ only
Give a hard time to mamasan by saying 175cm shun shun, shuai mak mak, playful and finally CANTONESE SPEAKING. Of coz there is no girl can speak cantonese so decided to take a walk to see which 1 is cup of my tea. Nabeh see 3 see 4 see east see west also hard to spot 1. End up sit down and keep drink and mamasan keep bring girl but bo ngam and finally she randomly get 1 i cincai also take lar and BroM end up with Tequila girl and later the bill come out was~~~. Did enjoy our night and the Live Band quite good.

Live Band: 8/10
Dj: 6/10
My girl: 5/10
BroM Tequila girl: ?/10
Total damage for 3hours at The Pimp 21kbaht++ got discount 3k baht so is 18k baht.

2nd round go Scratch Dog again. Arrive there but full house and our close waiter not there and nobody layan us so we just walked away and back hotel. Sudden there is a change of plan and BroM need back to Hong Kong ASAP even thou his hotel is till 29th April. So BroJ w/bu sleep and I send BroM to airport and suprisingly just realise Bkk taxi no Midnight Charge. 600baht 2way from Boiyoke to Airport. Cheap sia

20th April
Wake up and eat and walk.
From Boiyoke to Pratunam to Central to Mbk. Walk walk see see and indeed Bkk is diff drom 2years ago. When I at Thai I must eat MacD. Well if there is who 1st go Thai go try it but even thou I not 1st timer I still like it.
After whole day walk back to hotel rest. Me decided to lone ranger adventure.
When to Central and Mbk for 4face Buddha praying and finally massage parlour hunting.
Night time meet up with BroJ w/bu and dinner at ThongChai Seafood again, after dinner back hotel wshed up and rest.
1am reach Scratch Dog and party till 6am again. Drink Gold Label Shisha but tonight got 3Moet for me solo and bil abit high coz share by 2of us but shisha is special offer which is free all nite.
As usual butterfly here and there and a flower approach our table and have a good time woth her but I no bring back hotel coz already release at massage parlour so lil bro no think so much.

21st April
BroJ bu need go to work leaw so left us 2 alone.
Go shopping bra bikini medicate oil and etc etc. Go foot massage for 2hours at the same shop before back hotel to pack up and go airport.

Drinks for everynight is Gold Label around 2-4 bottle for 4of us + Shisha / only last night have Moet
The night 2nd group join also only 5 or 6 bottle.

■there is afew image wanted to share but dont know how.
■hope this can help first timer or newbie for cheonging at Bkk and
■if my FR is lousy just forgive coz is 1st time for me to write FR and if there is any sentence with wrong spelling forgive me lar coz I sucks at english.
Old 23-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Bro Tianzii

Go Scratch Dog pick up FL..around 2500baht to 3000 baht and dont kena carrot head 5kbaht..sleep till morning around 9am。。but thing do change on grounds..self pandai pandai lar.
Old 23-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
spirulina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can rekoman some lobang near Panya / fashion island area? Thanks!
Old 23-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, will be back in BKK next week. I was looking for Soopafly's maps in my files but I only have one of them, the MP one. The posted links are dead...can anyone help a brother out? Soopafly?
日本 freaky...and even more expensive
Bangkok avoid the ladyboys and protestors!
Old 23-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I good mood.... Tagged, Wechat, Badoo, Skout.... Google for all these platform.
Thai girls prefer LINE and now there is BEE TALK.
Just arrived in Bangers after hot minivan ride, aircon broke down! from Sin City need a cold drink.

Anyone wanna go Saphan Kwai or g club tonight plz PM me.
All drink costs we split equally. Girls you pay what u ordered.

Cheers!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 12
johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Back to action after 2years rest. Just a short trip with some bros from 17th April -> 21st April. Well first time write FR so is there any mistake please dont shoot me & guide me for improvement.

5days 4night
7bros and separate into 2groups
My groups have BroJ BroL*that me* & BroM
2nd group just name them as 2nd group *4bros*
Stay at Boiyoke area

16th April
BroM arrive earlier than us but since is late he just sleep at hotel and wait for us arrive next day

17th April
Arrive Bkk airport BroJ meet up with her bu and we have a brunch straight to the hotel for a rest. Since BroJ already have bu, me and BroM decided to go massage parlour. After afew minutes consideration we have decided to go Addict and of coz me I have made an advance booking for a girl. Well since is first trip for BroM so I take him for BTS. After 30minutes of train and walk we finally arrive. Since is around 4.00pm++ there is not much lady around 12++. BroM have choose her girl and we take *Bath Tub* package with 2 hours come with body lotion massage. Just SOP waiting water to fill up have a chat and the rest is history and mystery.

My girl
Name: Opor aka Princess Addict No1
Looks: 7/10 *Big eye and make up less* cannot hiam alr
Boobs: Normal B
Skin: Smooth
Body: abit meaty a thigh but who cares?
Language: Able to communicate in english
Massage skill: 7/10 really got strength
xxx Massage: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 Vacuum
Catbath: 8/10 Vacuum
Fj: 9/10 *the day I book her is her 1st day of her working after 2weeks holiday and I am the 1st customer / that what she say but she really cum till the bed wet.
Dmg: 2700 + 300 tips

As for BroM girl overall he just rate 8/10 coz and all I can see he come down with happy smile man *but he is always smile 1*

Since is already 7pm++ BroJ & his bu ctc us and meet up for a dinner nearby Indra Regent Hotel at ThongChai Seafood. Cheap and reasonable since BroM been there for quite~~~~ some time so the boss quite friendly to us/but he actually friendly to all customer.

After dinner back to hotel and washep up rest awhile and went to Hollywood for some Live Band and show.As usual pour drinks and place 100-200baht for singer, VS Angel will come ask to buy sticker, tequila girl will come and ask to support. After awhile waiter/waitress come and join. Have fun and after 2hours change to 2nd round Scratch Dog. Full with FL and and if crowded with guys FL with tiao kay and if less guys FL eyes will keep bior at you. SOP after order drinks walk to FL, next table girl, girl at DJ Square to join. Some reject by saying I am not working girl some join and will also ask can my sister join along and some will just come and join us directly.
For me I already 'release' at massage parlour so lil bro didnt think much and just enjoy the night by flirting and gaming with each other and went back hotel around 4am.
Dmg for drinks 2500baht++ x3 of us for 2 location.
Only Gold Label and Shisha.

18th April
I wake up damn early thanks to body clock. Group chat for morning call and of coz BroJ w/bu still zzz and same to BroM. Wake up and went to a Famous Wanton Mee that price already spoil by M'sia/S'pore Chinese but the shop still on Songkran holiday so just went to next door and order some mee mee rice rice pork pork vege. After brunch went to Pratunam shopping mall. BroJ w/bu find a nice spot to sit and relax *play game and start hunting girl* as for me and BroM we just walk and shop. Few friend tumpang this and that and end up spend <-2kbaht.
After shop went to foot massage at HEALTHY FOOT which is 200baht 1hour and when done back to hotel and rest coz 2nd group will arrive tonight. On the way back just grab some fried chicken, pao kai, orange juice, fried chicken skin and so on. Wake at 7pm++ and go Chinatown for food hunting. 1 of the dessert that cant be missed 'BIRD NEST'. After dinner back to hotel washed up and rest and go to Scratch Dog. Meet up with 2nd group and tonight FL is lesser but who cares just start hunting. 7/8/9 FL and as usual gaming drinking flirting to build chemistry. 2nd group 3bros end up with FL and another 1 bro got bu leaw so ahem ahem. BroM also got 1 FL and as for me the FL I want end up with 2nd group bro so I just went back alone.
BroM FL /Dmg 3kbaht
2nd group Bro FL /Dmg 5kbaht *diff from the price that i nego with them*

19th April
Wake up but didnt meet up with 2nd group coz they stay quite far Sukhumvit Soi 40++ so only 4of us go have brunch at the Famous Wanton Mee and the price really WA COW.
7wanton mee
1wanton soup
2plate of pork
1plate vege
4drinks
1000k baht.

Well just wanna try coz me and BroM never try before. After brunch just take a walk and back to Hotel. Rest awhile and me jio BroM go massage parlour hunting gem.Take a walk at Sukhumvit Road for 35minutes, So we end up walk in out 5massage parlour A Touch Of Art/ 101 Permier/Mitu/Ometxxxxx/Apple and finally back to Addict. Choose a diff girl and only shower room available.
Actually I quite tired dont want take girl and go outside lim teh but BroM choose le so me also choose lor.

My girl
Name: Forget
Looks: 4/10 *Super heavy make up*
Boobs: A but super big tits
Skin: Tanned
Body: Slim nice
Language: Able to communicate in english and mandarin
Massage skill: 10/10 really got strength and I fall asleep
xxx Massage: ?/10 *later you will know*
Bbbj: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
Fj: ?/10 once start shower just frenching and play around and bonk her, release in 25minutes and direct went to sleep. She start massage and by the time up I just awake.
Dmg: 2500 + 100 tips

BroJ w/bu ctc us and same location for dinner but no open so just go nearby 1 for dinner and trust me dont ever go this restaurant. Tomyam only sour no spice, kangkung like woodstick and they charge for extra garlic. The restaurant name is KLEA or PLEA or TLEA and is just nearby ThongChai Seafood.
After dinner back hotel and washed up and rest coz ready to go G Club ★The Pimp★
BroJ bu sign as membership and bring us in.

10k baht come with dont know 3 or 4 Gold Label
Free mixer and ice
BroJ sure order shisha
Bikini girl 1500k baht / Normal clothes 900k baht
Every 30minutes 300baht for lady drinks and if choose girl need pay again.
Unexplainable espression. So lan lan must choose 1 damn playful and naughty 1.
Mamasan say got 110++ girl but I see and i think around 70++ only
Give a hard time to mamasan by saying 175cm shun shun, shuai mak mak, playful and finally CANTONESE SPEAKING. Of coz there is no girl can speak cantonese so decided to take a walk to see which 1 is cup of my tea. Nabeh see 3 see 4 see east see west also hard to spot 1. End up sit down and keep drink and mamasan keep bring girl but bo ngam and finally she randomly get 1 i cincai also take lar and BroM end up with Tequila girl and later the bill come out was~~~. Did enjoy our night and the Live Band quite good.

Live Band: 8/10
Dj: 6/10
My girl: 5/10
BroM Tequila girl: ?/10
Total damage for 3hours at The Pimp 21kbaht++ got discount 3k baht so is 18k baht.

2nd round go Scratch Dog again. Arrive there but full house and our close waiter not there and nobody layan us so we just walked away and back hotel. Sudden there is a change of plan and BroM need back to Hong Kong ASAP even thou his hotel is till 29th April. So BroJ w/bu sleep and I send BroM to airport and suprisingly just realise Bkk taxi no Midnight Charge. 600baht 2way from Boiyoke to Airport. Cheap sia

20th April
Wake up and eat and walk.
From Boiyoke to Pratunam to Central to Mbk. Walk walk see see and indeed Bkk is diff drom 2years ago. When I at Thai I must eat MacD. Well if there is who 1st go Thai go try it but even thou I not 1st timer I still like it.
After whole day walk back to hotel rest. Me decided to lone ranger adventure.
When to Central and Mbk for 4face Buddha praying and finally massage parlour hunting.
Night time meet up with BroJ w/bu and dinner at ThongChai Seafood again, after dinner back hotel wshed up and rest.
1am reach Scratch Dog and party till 6am again. Drink Gold Label Shisha but tonight got 3Moet for me solo and bil abit high coz share by 2of us but shisha is special offer which is free all nite.
As usual butterfly here and there and a flower approach our table and have a good time woth her but I no bring back hotel coz already release at massage parlour so lil bro no think so much.

21st April
BroJ bu need go to work leaw so left us 2 alone.
Go shopping bra bikini medicate oil and etc etc. Go foot massage for 2hours at the same shop before back hotel to pack up and go airport.

Drinks for everynight is Gold Label around 2-4 bottle for 4of us + Shisha / only last night have Moet
The night 2nd group join also only 5 or 6 bottle.

■there is afew image wanted to share but dont know how.
■hope this can help first timer or newbie for cheonging at Bkk and
■if my FR is lousy just forgive coz is 1st time for me to write FR and if there is any sentence with wrong spelling forgive me lar coz I sucks at english.
At S Dog For Gold label will be B2900, sheesha B500, Moet B1000, Mixer one round will be around B500 onward. Pimp B10,000 3bottles Gold Label.
Old 23-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Thai girls prefer LINE and now there is BEE TALK.
Just arrived in Bangers after hot minivan ride, aircon broke down! from Sin City need a cold drink.

Anyone wanna go Saphan Kwai or g club tonight plz PM me.
All drink costs we split equally. Girls you pay what u ordered.

Cheers!
Pii Chai can bring me go g club and saphan Kwai mai krup?

want play big nehneh pork and press buttock.
song song gao jurong. dun forget FR
Old 24-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Had some free time from work and project and decided to jet off for a solo short 3d2n weekend trip to bkk back in 22-24 Mar, and since it's quite a short trip didn't really bother to spend my time 're-connecting' with a Thai OL 'friend' that may or may not have any potential. Anyway my humble FR as below:

22 Mar

Touched down at Bkk around 2+ and took only 5min to clear immigration, and proceed to down-town and check in at sukhumvit soi 19. As time is still early, proceed to relax first with some foot massage along soi 19 and shop around. Was deciding should i go kapoo or prob check out nataree, and decided to go kapoo studio surprise..went twice previously and enjoyed the syt experience so RTM again.

Upon reaching the butch reception call the line-up and there's around 5 syts? During the line-up i instantly recognize the SYT i picked last Nov 13, and surprisingly she can remember me ! Probably i'm not khon thai but can speak some thai so she remember? And so i decided to pick her

Damage: 1.5k (top off)
Look: 8/10 (SYT narak face, and abit slutry lian look)
Figure:8/10 (petite size type)
Boobs: 9/10 (Light brown nips and a very cupful for her size)
HJ: 8/10 (start with catbath, ball licking and then sensual finishing)
GFE: 9/10

After shot no rush, we hug each other and tcss, very gfe, managed to get her no. but prob i know my time is quite short so i wasn't that proactive in chatting. on-off kind of line message/sticker.

Also later drop by Nana Plaza to look see, Rainbow 3,4 nothing much, got a few lookers but it's Demand over Supply..too many dicks in comparison to lookers and 6-7 above rating girls. Had beer (in plastic cup due to election) and left and thought should check out Star war cafe, soi cowboy since it's on the way back but surprisingly both are not open. I guess it's due to the senate election or something?

Mar 23

Day-time same same shop abit, etc. So cut short story..went check out nataree around 5-6pm? Quite alot of selection as usual and u tend to see some familar faces (althought never choose the familar faces before you keep seeing them when you are there). Eventually settled for a 24yo syt:

Damage: 2.6k
Look: 7.5/10 (then again subjective but quite lian type. From Chiangrai)
Figure: 8/10 (petite type which i like)
Boobs: 7/10 (abit dark brown nip and it could be enhanced?)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10

During tcss say last time got sg/msia bf etc etc but no more. It seems to be quite a common story among nataree gals? She was also asking whether i got lobang can bring her to SG work anot 55. But i thought her pattern probably can do better in TD, tcss and kc and no need FJ, etc? She was quite keen about it and told her to check out with her friends who been in Sg TD before.

Since along quite siong to chiong clubs etc and anyway my aim is just to nua and relax, not heavy drinking and pick-up etc, had a late but shiok dinner and went to Star War Cafe..this time it's open. As usual crowded with japs, a few lookers, and there's this looker that i notice just came down from upstairs and less than a minute later another jap took her up. I presume it's ST. Nowadays Star War not much willing to LT too and all want mostly ST. For the type of prices quoted (i.e. 4+ 5k LT) it seems more 'worthy' to spend abit more for agg lookers instead.

So since i already shot earlier at nataree and the deal not that worthy so not much of an issue for little bro and just went back alone.

24 Mar

As mentioned been line-ing the kapoo syt on-off, and decided to surprise visit her before flying back. The experience is more or less the same since RTM..but can sense the rapport and more gfe, etc. i guess prob if i return to bkk next mth i will RTM although would be keen to try out other Kapoo

That's all for a short 3d2n. seriously not enough ! Somemore now i become more inclined towards kapoo experience than having FJ at places like nataree which i enjoyed much last time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1