The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Went to batam on Friday, 2d/1n. Took prima ferry at 1330hrs. Hotel everywhere fully, manage to get Lyori hotel. Went to farmosa for massage.

Name: Lea
Look : china doll hair /7/10
Boobs: C
Height : 159
C origin : Palembang
Race: Malay
Massage: 5/10 (160K/2hrs)
HJ: 7/10 (300k)
FJ : nil (800k)

Lea took me to the room, ask me to change. Told her that I love to be massage naked, she said ok. Ard 1/2 hrs thru the massage, I ask the question for HJ, she said 300k and her HJ is not to masterbed me but she have her tactic. Try to bargain, cannot leh, so proceed with HJ. She start from the testicle up to the shaft. With her finger moving around my vein, no up or down movement. Something new to me, maybe is jaugen. Never try jaugen before. Feel siok man, feeling like she tickle my vein.she make sure every drop sperms splash out from my dick. She remover her bra and let me massage her big melon and let me insert my finger in her pussy but her pant abit tight, so no room to tickle her pussy. She said next time massage in room is much better.. She told me that she love to be screw. Told her I did not stay in farmosa. Will return and visit her again. Overall, this my virgin trip.hope bro can understd my simple English.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On my trip to batam took taxi to my hotel. This taxi driver name Wali. Very nice and friendly guy. His contact is +62-896-8317-9971 (what apps him from spore) and in batam contact is 62-813646-15057. He can carter for van too. He is driving taxi.Info For newbies like me. Hope this information can help bro, please discuss with him the price thru apps. Know him on my virgin trip that was on good Friday. Going to Batam this Tuesday. Plan to go book cewek at permata indah and will stay at farmosa hotel. 2d/1n. Will write my FR when return from my adventure part 2.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share.. I've been following this thread quite a bit but there's no mention of streetwalkers (i think).

On my last trip, my ojek brought me to this "ghetto" looking neighbourhood. Very dark and kind of scary actually. He told me he bringing me see cewek2 pinggir pinggiran.. (streetwalkers). He said it's their version of Geylang.. Was impressed tt he knew about Geylang.

But overall quality of girls there very poor. Really CMI. But there was one or two young girls ard.. Look a bit underage.. Not bad. But pricing if i do recall correctly is 20SGD below for 1 shot. Waaaay below we SG visitor's market price. Sit there smoke with my ojek and go look see look see ard the place.. Macam go jalan jalan with buddy in G land lorong 24 area like tt Of cos I never take any girl.. Dun dare.

I think some seniors here living in batam or otherwise should know the place im referring to.
Old 20-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Abang Steve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gud Evening Bros and mu humble Salutations.

Can someone pls help verify the news that I've heard from a Cewek from Batam?

It seems the Manager Jimmy & Papi Ah-Peng from Sedona has been arrested and kept behind bars for some involvements in underage trading from a Kampung .Not too sure on the Authencity of the news but heard that after the police raid in Sedona, the place was re-open for business recently.

Pls someone with any news. Help verify...

Thanks Much Bro.....
Old 21-04-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jellojeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abang Steve View Post

It seems the Manager Jimmy & Papi Ah-Peng from Sedona has been arrested and kept behind bars for some involvements in underage trading from a Kampung .Not too sure on the Authencity of the news but heard that after the police raid in Sedona, the place was re-open for business recently.

Thanks Much Bro.....
Thank you Abang steve.
Old 21-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bazinga14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi bros I m new to this forum n new to Batam

I would like to pick up a girl for an overnight experience from one of the pick up joints near Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall. Do I pay first when I pick up the girl or do I pay when she leave my hotel the next morning?
Old 21-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
As for selection of girls, the prettier one not much, and yet there always customers in New Berry (Avoid This Place!). You can try others like the ktv joint (Forgot the name) beside the windsor foodcourt for pickup of girls or Sedona mention by some bros.

Sorry about this coming question,i am just curious.

Why so many senior bros here ask to avoid this Joint name New Berry?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Sorry about this coming question,i am just curious.

Why so many senior bros here ask to avoid this Joint name New Berry?
The OKT is fuck up. The gals are over priced. Even they may be SYT. And lastly, read here that the OKT asked the gals to have "2 shots( or 3?), and go back" work attitude.

The former name is Indah Berry, change named later. Much like massage 82, change to now massage 28.... Also many complains from many brothers.

Black listed.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboy2232 View Post
Just to share.. I've been following this thread quite a bit but there's no mention of streetwalkers (i think).

On my last trip, my ojek brought me to this "ghetto" looking neighbourhood. Very dark and kind of scary actually. He told me he bringing me see cewek2 pinggir pinggiran.. (streetwalkers). He said it's their version of Geylang.. Was impressed tt he knew about Geylang.

I think some seniors here living in batam or otherwise should know the place im referring to.
I believe he took you to NAGOYA SQUARE, beside the BCA bank. That place is full of hookers, walking the streets when it is dark, and their male counter parts. Not a place to pick a gal if you want safety and if you are new to batam.

Even me myself would drive by at times, and take a look, but never pick any of the gals there. All of them are by ojek, and there is no police. Even the locals stun that place if they have nothing to do there. Dark with not much street lights n a few pubs in that area, not to be frequented by outsiders, for your safety.

Reasons I dont play there: Safety, STDs.

Mostly are MILF, but in poor condition. There are not many budget hotels in that area too. other than OAsis, and GGI hotel.

My advice is to stick to the established ones, and your safety is more assured.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hi,bro...mind to share what are the bad experiences your fren got in New Berry? According to bro doggienine99,it's opp Bali Hotel,which means it is behind Formosa,and distance is about same from Formosa to Goodway. I might want to go walk there to look see look see. Thx bro.
Sorrry. Didnt notice your post till now. I guess bro Newyork already answer my piece of advice. some of ceweks got the cheek to tell us max 3 bonks. if more, pay extra or she go back cos she got okt backing. 28 massage also another fuck type joint with fuck type okt. But having said, even some girls at GB give max 3 bonks. Depend on individual cewks i suppose.
Old 21-04-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Btw any season chiongsters can enlighten me?

Whats the name of another popular joint near Goldbird? I think been close few years already.
Old 21-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
The OKT is fuck up. The gals are over priced. Even they may be SYT. And lastly, read here that the OKT asked the gals to have "2 shots( or 3?), and go back" work attitude.

The former name is Indah Berry, change named later. Much like massage 82, change to now massage 28.... Also many complains from many brothers.

Black listed.
Thank you bro Newyorker88. Now i at least know why this 2 places are in the senior bros Ban List.I did read about the ban from previous posts in this thread,but it was quite some time ago. I have add the 2 joints stated to my signature hopefully newbies like myself will keep away to avoid kena chop carrot head from the 2 joints stated.

All thanks to your reply.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Sorrry. Didnt notice your post till now. I guess bro Newyork already answer my piece of advice. some of ceweks got the cheek to tell us max 3 bonks. if more, pay extra or she go back cos she got okt backing. 28 massage also another fuck type joint with fuck type okt. But having said, even some girls at GB give max 3 bonks. Depend on individual cewks i suppose.
NP,bro...at least i got an answer now and die die will avoid this 2 joints,will also put in my signature to remind other newbies like myself to avoid too.

By setting such rules,New Berry and Massage 28 only help gives other joints better business at the same time dropping their own. Now i wonder if this 2 joints and other joints(who didnt set the 3 bonks rule) is it same boss or not...lol. Meaning is one joint business too good,they set up rules to drive their other customers to other joints.

I tried 3 girls from GB,so far i had at least 5 bonks for each girl. I went to massage 28 before,lucky never pick any girls from there,or else sure got bad report to post in this forum...lol. The girl i pick from Memories looks like 30 plus but tell me she is 24..even she gives me more than 4 bonks. I haven't try Dynasty & Queens yet. It's a shame for me,since i am all the time stay in hotels so near to this 2 joints & even walk pass there many times...lol...so near yet never try.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 21-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I believe he took you to NAGOYA SQUARE, beside the BCA bank. That place is full of hookers, walking the streets when it is dark, and their male counter parts. Not a place to pick a gal if you want safety and if you are new to batam.

Even me myself would drive by at times, and take a look, but never pick any of the gals there. All of them are by ojek, and there is no police. Even the locals stun that place if they have nothing to do there. Dark with not much street lights n a few pubs in that area, not to be frequented by outsiders, for your safety.

Reasons I dont play there: Safety, STDs.

Mostly are MILF, but in poor condition. There are not many budget hotels in that area too. other than OAsis, and GGI hotel.

My advice is to stick to the established ones, and your safety is more assured.

actually its bukit senyum housing complex just a 5 min walk from harbourbay.
Old 21-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abang Steve View Post

Thanks Much Bro.....
abg steve ah peng n jimmy is out already just got news from ah chiu n mummy ida.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread