The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tundrismail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
London, UK Field Report

Alrite.. Since there is no such thread in London. Let kickstart this discussion :P
Old 07-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
oneface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: London, UK Field Report

anything in london?
Old 20-04-2014, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
puma11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know there are "Thai Models" posters pasted on stairs leading to second floor rooms in Chinatown. havent tried any of them though
Old 20-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by puma11 View Post
i know there are "Thai Models" posters pasted on stairs leading to second floor rooms in Chinatown. havent tried any of them though
Not just Thai model. but Angmo as well (some are in the 40s) you get those in SOHO too.
Old 21-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I usually hit the pubs. Do give the 'local' pubs a miss as it is normally packed with the regulars.

The town side ones are pretty good.

Pierre.
Old 22-04-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I only go to their chinatown massage shop, where i feel abit safer since the owner are mainly chinese. Pricing wise u could be looking at anything around 100 for a pop. Do not be shy asking if they provide special service to prevent dissapointment.

Do more research and u can find stuff similar to those of FKK in germany but on a very much smaller scale. quality wise definitely lose to germany. they have girl mainly from Romania and local

Alternatively, if u are those daring kind. can try driving thru their red light district lane and just pick up the streetwalker. But they are not subjected to health check and would do anything to earn money. sometime they are rather dangerous since most are drug addict from what i know

If u have heard of SOHO, give this place a miss. Its a rip off place now sucking mainly tourist money.
Old 22-04-2014, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since TS asked, here is my previously posted report from London's many Gentlemen parties... since of course the main activity is frowned upon with a stiff upper lip. More such reports can be found in an old defunct thread called "London Gentlemen Parties" (search for it.)

Prices may seem steep, but worth every penny and still a good time to be had... Pls do check the parties out and they are definitely still around, not to be missed...

------------------------------------------------------
Lady Marmalade Parties (LMP)

I am happy to report that write-ups on LMP is no hyperbole… this is an utterly utterly fantastic experience. Great central London location, fine, neat and spacious indoors and a troupe of friendly and enthusiastic ladies to your every whim and fancy.

Mine was the first session after their ‘summer break’ and promised 7 ladies – Alycia, Jewell, Jasmine, Kelly, Kat, Lara and Antonia. The pictures on the website don’t do these girls justice – perhaps a better resolution will bring out all the fine details. Got there just a bit late and by the time I got out of the shower, the beds were already taken up. Spent a bit of time exploring and all facilities were as advertised – clean and comfortable. There was even a ‘love seat’ contraption in one of the rooms but unfortunately didn’t get a chance to see it in action at all.

Emma kept the mood up for the few left standing around by encouraging us to ‘join’ into the action but I was fine checking out the scene. At one point it was almost like a factory with 3 ladies’ heads pistoning up and down in unison. Patience paid off and Alycia soon beckoned me over with that sweet smile of hers. The beds were just a bit crowded with 6 bodies but that kind of physical proximity does add to the thrill a bit as you could simply stretch out for a feel amidst the pleasuring.

Alycia’s top-notch skill and flexibility brought my pleasure to a quick peak and left me staggering back upstairs for a quick recovery. Moss was holding forth on the construction of the new lodgings that kept all the various moanings and screamings within the walls, which is always helpful on the big party sessions.

But the murmurings down the stairs drew me back again and I found dark-haired Jewel just standing around looking ‘lost’. Naturally, I attempted to show her the way but was instead led to nirvana by her ministrations. In the half-lit room, her porcelain complexion perfectly offsets her black hair and those fine pink nipples were a joy. Only bugbear of this episode was the warm room that led to more perspiration than I would have liked.

A quick shower and struck up a conversation with Emma on the various parties around – and how this was undoubtedly among the best, if not the only. About an hour had passed by now, and almost all the guys had at least a go, so the ladies started stalking the corridors. For the truly hunted look, simply look at how the men reacted. A few cringed with a smile, begging for another few minutes of recovery, but the ladies were merciless and soon dragged us back in.

I found myself with the beautiful Brazilian Jasmine and her taut body simply shone as she rubbed those fine breasts against me. I melted onto the bed and was very pleasantly surprised to also find fellow Brazilian Lara slithering up. A big empty bed, 2 gorgeous ladies = Heaven! Certainly one of my dreams fulfilled here with Jasmine working on the bottom half and Lara flicking her tongue at the upper bits.

Various positions later, I crawled out of bed hoping the warm bath will help rejuvenate the body. A quick survey led to me Kat’s side, who immediately engulfed my weakened member with a wink. A few skillful bobs of her head and even I was amazed at how my member reacted. Since he was ready for action, Kat pulled me on top for another quick completion.

Another climb up the stairs for sugar in the form of snacks and juice. Everyone was looking spent, albeit with a broad smile. With the last 30 mins approaching, I went in search for Kelly, whose ‘new’? dark-haired look was much better than the blond sported in the website picture. She was among the most vivacious of the lot and loved to chat and that was the kind of energy I was looking for to end the afternoon. Her fine aquiline features and accent was a thrill to behold up close, not to mention a perfectly proportioned body.

Kelly worked really hard to get me ready - her BBBJ technique was mind-bogglingly sensational with fantastic suction and alternating speed strokes. That alone would normally have been enough, but my brain was going ‘ yeah’ but the body was saying ‘not much hope, buddy’ at this point. Antonia joined in to help make yet another memorable experience…2 threesomes in 1 hour!!!!! Kelly’s patience and ‘enjoy yourself’ attitude certainly helped make the rest of the session memorable and her loud moans and screams really tested the soundproofing, I hope.

In all, a not-to-be missed experience for those looking for some fun. While I did not think my body would have been able to handle so many orgasms in 2 hours, the ladies’ unbridled enthusiasm and never-say-die attitude will push your libido to its limits and maybe even beyond. My only regret is that I couldn’t truly experience Lara and Antonia, but 5 girls is a already new record for me.
Old 26-04-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Went to London sometime last year...

Found a really good massage parlour at piccadilly circus..

Paid about 40 pounds for a good happy ending.. She guaranteed me 100% satisfaction and she delivered! London is an exceptionally expensive place to do all this as opposed to Singapore. Thai massage place. Also offered 4 hand massage, ladyboy massage (no way am I giving this a try).. Can't recall the name of the place but it's opposite the theatres at Piccadilly. The thai massage is on top of some restaurants. 2nd floor, has some nice thai decor on the way up.

I also tried some massage I found out on the internet.. Don't bother going for these caucasian massages.. It's full of shit, they probably looked down on me for being asian. Play piano sort of massage and crappy attitude + couldn't speak english. Cost a big bomb. The pics on the website made it seem damn good

Hope this helps! Up my points if you find this useful..
Old 27-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Are there brothels or bordellos in London?

drink Coke...save water
Old 12-11-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Banker nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, will be visiting London next week.
As this is my first time visiting London, may I know where do we find any pop / hanky panky stuffs?
Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1