The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all
Re: Exploring CP with comfort and style. Eat, drink and be happy with Japantvb - Phil

ooohhh i spot some yummy gals from my recent trip haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Cheongsters Alert : On-Demand Service now extended to KTV MMs(7-10)
Also Courier Service Delivery To Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Zhuhai, Macau etc

Brought to you exclusively by Philip a.k.a Japantvb...

No more suffering! While all CP's KTVs are undergoing hibernation right now. You can book KTV MMs through me. These are MMs that used to work at the best KTVs like Yihao, Ouya, HMTL, etc.

What you need to do now is to add me on wechat or whatsapp. I will show you the pictures of all available MMs. Once you have made your pick(s) and agreed on price, I will arrange for the MM(s) to be sent directly to your hotel room, for either (1) one shot, or (2) overnight stay.
Don't wait - call now..

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Tel/ Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat / LINE : feilipu8864
Email: [email protected]

I M Possible
Old 21-04-2014, 05:00 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Exploring CP with comfort and style. Eat, drink and be happy with Japantvb - Phil

KTV New Playground (1)

Huizhou Hengyuan Holiday Hotel (惠州恒远假日酒店)

Announcing New Hot Spot!
HuiZhou Heng Yuan Holiday Hotel :
- 4 star accommodation
- only 1 hr from CP
- brand new decoration
- 39 KTV rooms with various themes
- girl strength: 60 to 100
- sitting fee: 400 to 500 RMB

In addition, the hotel offers excellent food and facilities and right opposite the hotel there is a restaurant serving excellent Hakka food.

So while waiting for CP's KTVs to re-open, there is no need to be despaired. Give me a call and I will show you the path to "heaven".

Hotel Lobby And Room Decoration:

KTV Room Decoration:

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 21-04-2014 at 05:17 AM.
Old 21-04-2014, 05:28 AM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

KTV New Playground (1)

Huizhou Hengyuan Holiday Hotel (惠州恒远假日酒店)

Announcing New Hot Spot!
HuiZhou Heng Yuan Holiday Hotel :
- 4 star accommodation
- only 1 hr from CP
- brand new decoration
- 39 KTV rooms with various themes
- sitting fee: 400 to 500 RMB

In addition, the hotel offers excellent food and facilities and right opposite the hotel there is a restaurant serving excellent Hakka food.

So while waiting for CP's KTVs to re-open, there is no need to be despaired. Give me a call and I will show you the path to "heaven".

Seafood Restaurant:

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 23-04-2014, 05:24 AM
Samster (A)

KTV New Playground (2)

Huizhou Marhenton International Hotel (惠州曼亨顿国际酒店)

Still concerned about hotel safety in Dongguan?
Still wondering which KTVs are safe for throwing wild parties?
Or still wonder about what else to do, where else to go to relax your body, to have some serious fun?

Announcing New Hot Spot!
Huizhou Marhenton International Hotel:
- 4 star accommodation
- only 40 minutes from CP
- brand new decoration
- sitting fee: 300 to 500 RMB
- near YQG Hot Spring

Hotel Lobby And Hotel Room Decoration:

KTV Room Decoration:

And do you know where you can get the most reliable answers to all your burning questions?
Well, look no further - just add me on wechat. I still live in CP so I can provide the latest and the most accurate updates.

So all hope is not lost, just call me if you want to have some serious fun. Guarantee safety and sextification!!

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 24-04-2014, 02:51 AM
Samster (A)

PHILLIP 2014 NEW TRAVEL HOTSPOTS (1)-YQG HOT SPRING

Hot Spring Anyone? Part 1

It is often we heard about Japanese Onsen or to a certain extend Taipei Hot spring baths. How about hot spring in China? Located closely to Chang Ping approximately 90 minute ride, but 30 minutes from Huizhou Marhenton International Hotel (惠州曼亨顿国际酒店). Presenting to you YI QING GU Hot Spring Resort (YQG Hot Spring)

It is claimed that the spring water could some healing properties for rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, skin disease and other disease treatment. Besides that it is well known for as beauty, longevity, eliminate fatigue, soothing as it is refreshing ans makes one skin feeling silky. It is pretty popular place in China around the winter season.

Since is close to CP, brothers could opt to bring their NFS,WL,ML to there. It would be a perfect gateway from the usual places in CP. This place would be well suited for lovers.

Below is some pictures of the resort.

Do stay tuned as I be going there first hand to give my brothers a better perspective of the area.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 24-04-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster (A)

PHILLIP 2014 NEW TRAVEL HOTSPOTS (1)- YQG HOT SPRING

Hot Spring Anyone? Part 2

As promised i had been to . Some information to share with all my brothers.

Since it is well known for it hot spa, certainly first thing would come into mind is how does it look and its facility. Some of us might be skeptical in regards to the photos being shown by the hotel website.

As such i had personally went there to survey the place.

Firstly it will be the hot spring. The hot spring open from 9am to 11pm daily. Everyday the hotel will change water to ensure the cleanliness of each individual pool. diff pool got diff herbal like lingzhi, danggui, ginseng, liuhuang or other herbs. If herbs pool aint you type one can try the rose flavor or adventurous to try the ice.

So after dipping the hot spring, one would be thinking what to eat? The hotel have it covered.

Ps: The food are locally sourced within the hotel area and that the vegetables are grown by the hotel themselves to ensure freshness of the veges

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 25-04-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster (A)

KTV New Playground (3)

FOSHAN Royal International Club (佛山皇廷国际俱乐部)

Or still wonder about what else to do, where else to go to relax your body, to have some serious fun?

Announcing New Hot Spot!
FOSHAN Royal International Club :
- 5 star KTV
- the throat of GZ-Foshan Metropolitan Area, only 90 minutes from CP; 30 minutes from GZ
- brand new decoration
- girl strength: 100 to 200
- sitting fee: 400 to 800 RMB

KTV Room Decoration:

And do you know where you can get the most reliable answers to all your burning questions?
Well, look no further - just add me on wechat. I still live in CP so I can provide the latest and the most accurate updates.

So all hope is not lost, just call me if you want to have some serious fun. Guarantee safety and sextification!!

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 26-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster (A)

KTV New Playground (3):FOSHAN Royal International Club (佛山皇廷国际俱乐部)

Accomodation Part: FOSHAN Agile Hotel

Just 3 minutes from KTV, situated at the junctions of GZ and FOSHAN, the Suiyan Road, Yanbu District. The main traffic where you can drive 10 minutes to get to GZ.

The seven storey hotel was constructed according to 4 star hotel standard. Indoor Garden located on the 3rd floor is a large area of green pasture which is a nice place for refreshing morning or evening walk. 200 luxurious rooms surrounding the Air Garden enable every guest sharing such relaxing and spacious comfort right outside your door steps.

Welcome booking..

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 27-04-2014, 05:23 AM
Samster (A)

KTV New Playground (4)
SZ YAZHUN Nightclub KTV (深圳雅尊会所俱乐部)

Announcing New Hot Spot!
SZ YAZHUN Nightclub KTV :
- 4 star KTV
- 60 minutes from CP
- girl strength: 200
- sitting fee: 300 to 500 RMB

KTV Room Decoration:

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 04-05-2014, 04:47 AM
Samster (A)

KTV New Playground (5)

TANGXIA Goodview Nightclub KTV (塘厦半山酒店俱乐部)

Still concerned about hotel safety in CP?

Announcing New Hot Spot!
TANGXIA Goodview Nightclub KTV :
- 5 star KTV
- 30 minutes from CP
- You can have as much fun as you were used to with as many MMs as you want. Pick MM from me or bring along your MMs or NFS. I have been organizing daily parties there for my customers. Safety is guranteed by KTVs and I can gurantee the quality of MMs.

KTV Room Decoration:

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 06-05-2014, 04:44 AM
Samster (A)

TANGXIA Goodview Nightclub KTV
(塘厦半山酒店俱乐部)

Experience the passion of elegance 白金五星的追求 触动心灵的体验:
TANGXIA GOODVIEW HOTEL INTRO 塘厦半山酒店简介

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 09-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster (A)

CP Hotel Room Rates For May 2014:

CCH Hotel Vip: RMB298/328 Deluxe: RMB218/238
Ouya Deluxe: RMB548/598
Yihao Deluxe: RMB368
Huihua Deluxe: RMB398
Miraton Deluxe: RMB338

Hotels listed above are the safest and most secure for cheongsters. If you are interested in other hotels, please contacts me via phone or wechat for details. Thank you.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 09-05-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster (A)

PHILLIP HOMEBASE HOTEL- CAPITAL CLUB HOTEL (CCH)

Capital Club Hotel (CCH) had been mentioned in the CP thread so many times, but perhaps some bros here still do not know much about this hotel. As a matter of fact, many bros still wrote or called me to ask where the hell is CCH when I recommended the hotel for their accommodation arrangement. Guess I would have to put up a write up to properly introduce this hotel.

Where's CCH? - It's actually right at the town center on the busy road of ZhongYuanJie (中元街), the main stretch between Miraton hotel to Lion hotel. CCH is located on the 4th floor of the building next to Lion hotel named CP Square (常平广场). Star Party KTV (星派对量贩版KTV) entrance is on the right side of the building (towards Miraton hotel direction) and CCH entrance is on the left side towards Lion hotel. Please refer to the map below:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4915/cpmap20121.pdf

How's the hotel?
- CCH is straight a hotel that provide clean and comfortable rooms without all the grand entrances, lobby and facilities like other hotels in CP and elsewhere. Star rating wise, the hotel should be at least 3-star by PRC standard, but the deco and finishing of certain VIP rooms are enough to outclass certain CP 4-star hotels' room.

- CCH was fully renovated in Jan 2012 and it now has 51 rooms which breakdowns into:
1. Deluxe Room (20 rooms) RMB218 on weekdays / RMB238 on weekends
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/9kqyy65zs0m3kco/_i-XFJeBQX
2. BigBed Room (12 rooms) RMB250 on both weekdays and weekends
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/10bu9d0jxxbd23o/ki1nOvbih3
3. VIP Rooms (19 rooms) RMB298 on weekdays / RMB328 on weekends
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/527svewd3upha7l/caUiHg_zJP

While most of the Deluxe rooms are almost identical and pretty basic, BigBed rooms have really big bed ideal of threesome battles, and they are many configurations of the VIP rooms (some with sofas, some with massage bed and other have love chairs). Do take note that not all the hotel rooms are with windows. Business travelers usually prefer those rooms with windows while holiday cheongsters might find windowless rooms are great to start a lazy and relaxing morning.

What's special about CCH? - It's probably the best hotel in downtown CP for cheongsters who just want a clean and comfortable room to hang around for a few nights in term of location, convenience, price and quietness. All the rooms and corridor areas are with strong wi-fi signals, so you won't miss those wechat / whatsapp messages. They are a team of in-house MLs providing relaxing massages at the comfort of your own room (or massage bed in certain VIP rooms) charging RMB99 for 90 minutes service. Last call for massage service should be 0200am on most days while you can try nego with the MLs if you want limited sextras! Another great thing about CCH is that you can get the front desk to help ordering outside food such as TsuiHwa HK style or McD. This is particularly convenient if you want to refill your stomach after battles with MMs at wee hours.

What's nearby CCH? - Top KTV is right at the other entrance of the same building. Mystery cafe is right opposite of the hotel, while many CP famous F&B outlets such as TsuiHwa (HK CCT), ShengYun (Cantonese food) and Ah Seng BBQ are all within 1-3 minutes walk. LCC mall, the biggest and newest mall in CP is just 3 minutes away and Market 8 (with cinemas and plenty of F&B) is another 1 min further down the road. You are right at the heart of CP where most FSs and NFSs just love hanging around. So do swing your smartphone when you are walking around and you might get lucky! Finally, getting a taxi basically is not a problem at any hour. They will always be cabs passing by and some private cars awaiting nearby.

What's not so great about CCH?
- There's only one mid-size lift between the G floor entrance to the hotel lobby and room on the 4th floor, so sometimes you just got to wait for a while. Secondly, you might be staying at the end of the corridor and there's only one official exit to get in or out to the hotel, so you got to walk a bit. The hotel is still new and rather discreet to many CP taxi drivers and most KTV MMs, so you might need to give some directions. The best way to overcome this issue is tell them the building next to Lion hotel since it is one of the oldest hotel in town. Finally, its outlook and setup probably not that impressive if you have some big shot guests coming along.

Conclusion about CCH
Overall, it's an ideal place for lone or small group cheongsters who just want a nice and centralized place to have CP fun. It's almost perfect for NFS hunters since all those interesting places (cinema, F&B, redbox-like KTV) are just nearby to spend some quality time together.

CCH Vip Room Decoration:

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 10-05-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster (A)

Safety,Comfort & Punctuality- this is the motto of Team Phillip (CP Transfer)
Safety is our No.1 priority. Our fleet of cars & MPV are fully licensed and insured. We do not use black-market vehicles or vehicles without proof of registration.
Be careful whenever you are offered a small discount(E.g. 10-30RMB less) by unknown drivers. If you take the bait, you may later find that they either choose not to use the highway or the car has dodgy background which invites unnecessary police check. It is best to do some homework first so you know the standard tariffs on the routes you are taking. Gasoline price in China is twice the price in Malaysia/Singapore. Hence land transport are not cheap here. When someone offers you a cut-throat price it should immediately sound the alarm bell.
The tariffs quoted below are for reference only. The driver's waiting time and/ or public route alteration (that is beyond our control) may affect the actual/ final taiff. Please, always call in to confilm the actual tariffs. We will always do our best to meet or exceed your expectation. We want you to remember us for the quality of our service and not simply being the cheapest in town.
Faced with an emergency and needing an immediate pickup? As long as you are within the Zhuhai/ Guangzhou/ Shenzhen area, give us a call and we will find you a reliable transport in 30 minutes.

Sedan Car (Departure from CP or Destination to CP) 4 pax
SZ new airport RMB220
GZ airport RMB400
HKIA shared MPV RMB180(per person)
Futian port RMB200
Shekou RMB250
Huanggang RMB220
Luohu RMB250
Zhuhai RMB450
Fuyong Port RMB220
GZ City RMB350
Foshan RMB450
Zhongshan RMB400
Shunde RMB500

MPV (Departure from CP or Destination to CP) 7 pax
SZ new airport RMB280
GZ airport RMB500
HKIA RMB950
Futian port RMB260
Shekou RMB280
Huanggang RMB260
Luohu RMB270
Zhuhai RMB550
Fuyong Port RMB270
GZ City RMB500
Foshan RMB600
Zhongshan RMB550
Shunde RMB650

My Co-operative Driver Car Selection:

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 10-05-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

As I will be visiting hz this month end, can u pm me the rate for the two hotels and gals' rate? I understand that not all mm will do on. Thanks.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1