The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Thank you for the FR Bro TheBigDick...Hope we will heard from you more soon
Old 19-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigdick View Post
its under Full Body Care... i believe it is a massage chain here in Mel if i am not wrong... maybe more seasoned Melbournites can verify that.... the lady boss milf name is Helen.... she gives the best massage in the shop apparently.... really gotta find out who the num 2 skilled girl is once she leave for home break.....
Yellow colour signboard? If so it's a chain with branches in Richmond.
Old 19-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
thebigdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

new girls in st albans that i tried recently!

Patty

24 year old PRC.... looks 8/10 grows on you... has a foxy look but very demure at the same time as she is new to this line... studying here... love the way she wore a leapord print bra and red lacy panties... you could tell she loves sex but is not a sex worker if you know what i mean

service was very accomodating... at first felt ticklish when i lick her nipple and back away,.... then lightly kissed her and it became frenching then went on to suck on her nips....

hj was nice.... very gentle girl and definitely can tell she is new to this line

Teresa

35+ Viet MILF

value for money.... definitely... where else can you get hot tea bbbj and hj and extremely gfe for $50 ??!!! might be $60 if u r new to this joint... but still very worth it!

looks: 7.5/10 typical sex starved desperate housewife with the boobs and figure to kill though.... claims she has 2 kids but really cant tell! after bbbj me... still tell me she later going fren's house party immediately.... hahahaa.... cant imagine her sharing food with her frens at the party!

very sensual.... very intoxicating.... milf lovers have to try her..... she is the kind who knows how to satisfy her man..... her hot tea bbbj was nicely done.... and it was her first day at work! call linda to find out when she is working as she is afterall a housewife!

and for bros waiting patiently for Joyce! good news! she will be back next week! looking forward!!!
Old 19-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Yellow colour signboard? If so it's a chain with branches in Richmond.
Yeah... just found out it's called Ping's Full Body Care.... hahaha.... any bros tried Helen??? looking forward to hear FR on her massage
Old 20-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HellBentOver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it still at 1a foxton st or has it moved?

Quote:

Patty

24 year old PRC.... looks 8/10 grows on you... has a foxy look but very demure at the same time as she is new to this line... studying here... love the way she wore a leapord print bra and red lacy panties... you could tell she loves sex but is not a sex worker if you know what i mean

service was very accomodating... at first felt ticklish when i lick her nipple and back away,.... then lightly kissed her and it became frenching then went on to suck on her nips....

hj was nice.... very gentle girl and definitely can tell she is new to this line

Teresa

35+ Viet MILF

value for money.... definitely... where else can you get hot tea bbbj and hj and extremely gfe for $50 ??!!! might be $60 if u r new to this joint... but still very worth it!

looks: 7.5/10 typical sex starved desperate housewife with the boobs and figure to kill though.... claims she has 2 kids but really cant tell! after bbbj me... still tell me she later going fren's house party immediately.... hahahaa.... cant imagine her sharing food with her frens at the party!

very sensual.... very intoxicating.... milf lovers have to try her..... she is the kind who knows how to satisfy her man..... her hot tea bbbj was nicely done.... and it was her first day at work! call linda to find out when she is working as she is afterall a housewife!

and for bros waiting patiently for Joyce! good news! she will be back next week! looking forward!!!
Old 20-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
to all fellow bros who into the tuina scene in sg 10 years back... this place is a must go!

dont know where to start.... the milf lady boss gave an excellent massage! 10/10.... the best gung fu a tuina lady has for the past 5 years i have been going tuinas.... though there were a few outstanding ones i remembered in sg but that was 10 years back!

she really knows how to cure your aches and sores! amazing stuff! sad thing is she going back prc end of the month for 1 month... so look for her fast!

its under Full Body Care... i believe it is a massage chain here in Mel if i am not wrong... maybe more seasoned Melbournites can verify that.... the lady boss milf name is Helen.... she gives the best massage in the shop apparently.... really gotta find out who the num 2 skilled girl is once she leave for home break.....

feeling super refreshed now from the presses and twists on all the right accupoints! and yeah was talking noti to her a bit trying to know if hj was offered but didnt went for it as my usual haunt at st albans provide the better young sassy girls hahaha..... but yeah they do offer hj for $20 more....

cant miss this shop.... its at 78 moore street in footscray... $1 per minute massage hahaha..... nice advertising!

and last but not least.... juagen is offered at this shop! can u believe it?! at $1 a minute?!!! no kidding!! do ask nicely though...... can feel my little bro is invigorated from it as i m typing so fellow sg bros.... give Helen a try u will thank me for the muscle relaxation she can give she is a real PRO.....do up my points if u like her massage.... i am sure i will return soon!
I have read of juagen massage often here but I'm not good with Chinese. What is it?
Old 20-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Good men for sharing ��
Old 20-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I have read of juagen massage often here but I'm not good with Chinese. What is it?
its the pressing of the accupoints around the vincinity of your dick... will be aches... and numb pain.... and then suddenly.... your dick is erect.... hahaha... try it and u will know its benefits
Old 23-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Thank you all for the lovely FR. Anyone know if the Korean MP place on Clarendon Street shut? Went past a couple of times and the roller shutter is down

Anyone has something similar to recommend? Only want those Korean ones...Can't click with Chinese.

Btw, those Chinese of WeChat in call services in da city are asking high prices (Ave $350-400), any good?
If it's in Clarendon near Park, then it was open this morning

Last edited by WundaY; 23-04-2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 23-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Moyesasohai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to st alban on monday night at around 7:30pm. Didnt know that they close at 8pm cos I always visit there in the afternoon or noon. Only 2 vietnamese gals available, one was kitty and the other I cant remember her name.

Kitty

Face: 5/10
Body: 6/10 (Slim and i think her boobs are B, dont zap me cos I'm not good in cup size)
Massage: Strangely, I enjoy the massage. Right strength to the right places.

Nothing special for that night actually, just wanted a release so just chose whoever come first. Keen to try Joyce or Sally tho cos Bro Thebigdick has got such a good review for them.
Old 23-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

youmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:

Patty

Teresa

35+ Viet MILF

is this the one at foxton?

so $50-60 was total price for the milf?
Old 23-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

youmad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

she really knows how to cure your aches and sores! amazing stuff! sad thing is she going back prc end of the month for 1 month... so look for her fast!

feeling super refreshed now from the presses and twists on all the right accupoints! and yeah was talking noti to her a bit trying to know if hj was offered but didnt went for it as my usual haunt at st albans provide the better young sassy girls hahaha..... but yeah they do offer hj for $20 more....

cant miss this shop.... its at 78 moore street in footscray... $1 per minute massage hahaha..... nice advertising!

and last but not least.... juagen is offered at this shop! can u believe it?! at $1 a minute?!!! no kidding!! do ask nicely though...... can feel my little bro is invigorated from it as i m typing so fellow sg bros.... give Helen a try u will thank me for the muscle relaxation she can give she is a real PRO.....do up my points if u like her massage.... i am sure i will return soon!
so u pay 30 min massage 30 dollars and extra 20 to get HJ ? and at moore street la?
Old 23-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WundaY View Post
If it's in Clarendon near Park, then it was open this morning
Will have a look when I got time...Did u pay a visit? Anyone good?
Old 26-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Samster

theone03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
to all fellow bros who into the tuina scene in sg 10 years back... this place is a must go!

dont know where to start.... the milf lady boss gave an excellent massage! 10/10.... the best gung fu a tuina lady has for the past 5 years i have been going tuinas.... though there were a few outstanding ones i remembered in sg but that was 10 years back!

Thanks thebigdick ,

I went to see Helen, it seems she knew someone advertised her services online, i just said a friends intro.

you were right , she is the real stuff for massage. she really know the right pressure point and i was so happy with the massage. and i don't think she do HJ or maybe other girls do .

Thanks again thebigdick , i haven't had a good tua na for awhile.
Old 26-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

glad u like it bro... she's the real deal... sadly leavin on 29th for a month to go home to china.... i told her i will intro more singaporeans to her.... apparently she has relative in sg too.... hmmm now wonder if those relative does tuina in sg as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1