The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnieBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Thanks bro, will check out the place mentioned and give some report if possible
Old 13-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 0
denniskflee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdenniskflee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdenniskflee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Johnnieblack,

check pm
Old 13-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Replied. Sorry... No connection. Just back from walk at Lockhart.
A lot of pubs, disco....abit like Thailand patpong. Think mostly target tourist. Went in one of the pub for a beer, got china lady...Thai lady...Pinoy lady....age ard 30 or more.

Price quite steep. 1500 for fj, she say give me discount 1000 but I refused and she went down to 800 but I told her I just wanna get a drink and chill. Buy tequila for one of the girl....120 for a shot. Then can sit one corner rubba rubba....but mummy will keep on come over convince u go for short time
Old 14-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lan Kwai Fong 蘭桂坊 Bars

Nowadays, exploring more on JKT & HK due to work ... not so frequent to HCMC unless craving for pho

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Everytime I see your nick I'll remember you as the Tan Binh Barbershop originator! ...
Old 14-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack View Post
Replied. Sorry... No connection. Just back from walk at Lockhart.
A lot of pubs, disco....abit like Thailand patpong. Think mostly target tourist. Went in one of the pub for a beer, got china lady...Thai lady...Pinoy lady....age ard 30 or more.

Price quite steep. 1500 for fj, she say give me discount 1000 but I refused and she went down to 800 but I told her I just wanna get a drink and chill. Buy tequila for one of the girl....120 for a shot. Then can sit one corner rubba rubba....but mummy will keep on come over convince u go for short time
Just a word of warning - and that is to try avoid those places commonly known as the red velvet bars; so named as these places have a few attractive technicians sitting outside touting for business outside places that have these velvet curtains hung across the entrance.

These places are notorious rip-off joints with over-priced and variably charged "lady drinks" (usually nothing more than very weak, practically non-alcoholic concoctions) plied on the unsuspecting customer who's getting progressively drunker and not able to detect when they stuff bills on their tab etc.

Worse, they're very aggressive in selling way over-priced "services" - both on-site as well as outside. Services which can and IMHO should be obtained easily/wide choice and most importantly, of free-will - at other neighbouring establishments.

SEAJ
Old 14-04-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Ya, I experienced it and would give the same advise.
Some frens bringing me to king lugwig beer bar tonight. If end early May go lam kuai fong or try a sauna by the name Caribbean Sea suana I saw near jaffe road.

Any mr for that suana?
Old 15-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sashnova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I am in HK now till Thurs. Pls PM me if wanna 'explore' HK together. I am new to the HK scene...
Old 16-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Nowadays, exploring more on JKT & HK due to work ... not so frequent to HCMC unless craving for pho.
Jakarta is shiok as have many entertainment complexes such as Alexis, Sun City, Malioboro, etc. to cheong.

Hong Kong to me is boring and expensive.

If you've the time cross over to China and find me.
My turn to show you around.
Old 20-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Onz lar. So far only crossed over to Macau for a couple of weekends ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Jakarta is shiok as have many entertainment complexes such as Alexis, Sun City, Malioboro, etc. to cheong.

Hong Kong to me is boring and expensive.

If you've the time cross over to China and find me.
My turn to show you around.
Old 20-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future
Re: Lan Kwai Fong 蘭桂坊 Bars

Quote:
Nowadays, exploring more on JKT & HK due to work ... not so frequent to HCMC unless craving for pho
hong kong oni cheap for 141. ranging from 300-600hkd. dun expect syt.
but got bj at least.
ktv too expensive.
pub target for ang mo.
stand street oni old heck.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 20-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow South China

Quote:
Onz lar. So far only crossed over to Macau for a couple of weekends.
Just give me advance notice as most of the time travelling around for work.

Macau is the best liao if budget is not an issue plus if you like gambling.
Macau is OSVS (One Stop Vice Service).
Old 22-04-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwongfk View Post
Any bro can advise where to find the Young buddies in the sex141? Sorry for my ignorance
This time my trip was very tight. I did try calling again 1-2 number (Young Buddy / Honey Girl) but was again rejected. Funny they tell me "Sorry no Malay" even though I was speaking and texting Mandarin lol

I speak passable Mandarin and understand cantonese but speak only a few cantonese phrases.

Went to Foremost Building (Jordan MRT). But mainly milf above 35 - 40 yrs old. Nowhere near the video gals shown in 141.....by the way, on the doors of some of them there is a new url, new141.com or something like that
Old 22-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post
This time my trip was very tight. I did try calling again 1-2 number (Young Buddy / Honey Girl) but was again rejected. Funny they tell me "Sorry no Malay" even though I was speaking and texting Mandarin lol

I speak passable Mandarin and understand cantonese but speak only a few cantonese phrases.

Went to Foremost Building (Jordan MRT). But mainly milf above 35 - 40 yrs old. Nowhere near the video gals shown in 141.....by the way, on the doors of some of them there is a new url, new141.com or something like that
Unfortunately, the sad fact of the matter is that Hong Kong is quite a bigoted city - based mostly IMHO on practicalities.

The Internet based sex trade caters to the local populace as that is the main and easy source of their business - so much so that they don't want to bother with dealing with tourists unfamiliar with the conventions of the trade, directions to places etc.

Just IMHO

SEAJ
Old 22-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bruceko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post

Just speak in English. You will have no problem. I am Chinese but i always speak English as I don't speak canto. Hongkies usually look down on others but if you speak English you will have no issues.
Old 22-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruceko View Post
Just speak in English. You will have no problem. I am Chinese but i always speak English as I don't speak canto. Hongkies usually look down on others but if you speak English you will have no issues.
After having lived in Hong Kong for so many years (with stints at various other locales), I would like to make a few comments on my impression of Hong Kong – which are of course purely my own observations and of course IMHO.

Like other places, Hong Kong cannot just be generalized – and because of its density and large populace with many different sectors, there are large and glaring differences and anomalies; but if I was to give my overall impression, it would be that Hong Kong people are more practical, more economically driven than people from other places.

And it is this drive for practicality that dictates how they perceive – and act towards – foreign visitors and even residents. If you’re in a five star hotel with a lot of foreign investment bankers/American-European buyers/International jet-setters as guests, English is of course favorably looked upon; the same if you’re in an up-market shopping mall in Central district or Tsimshatsui. But if you’re out shopping in Mongkok, Shatin etc where the PRC visitors are the consumer kings, then Putonghua comes in very handy – especially if it’s PRC Mandarin instead of South East Asian accented one.

As 1997 and the British colonial era fades into a hazy memory, Hong Kong continues on its inexorable integration into China with English being relegated to lesser and lesser significance/Mandarin supplanting its importance and relevance. There are even pockets of the local populace who will actually rail against Chinese looking persons speaking in English – derisively looking upon them as trying to put on airs. And then there are those who would look down on people speaking accented Cantonese – perceiving them to mostly be country bumpkins. Sigh….!

As far as our hobby is concerned, if you’re out mongering in Wanchai – our very own foreign monger central - you’d of course have no problems with just using English. But I’d say not so if you were trying to arrange for a date with a 141 Honey/Hotel walk-in girls as the operators usually just cannot manage English; and even if you happen to chance upon one who can manage some, he would most likely not want to deal much with you, preferring instead to do so easier – and faster - with locals.

As I’ve said previously, Hong Kong is actually quite a bigoted place, but if you sympathize and understand that such bigotry is for the most part driven by practicalities, then it is easier to accept and adapt to. And in trying to set a Honey/Hotel walk-in Girl date, I’d suggest you do adapt and try harder if at first you don’t succeed.
Ouch – not a very good suggestion huh? Sorry!

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Ps. And yes -
http://www.new141.com/en/%E9%85%92%E...E8%A 8%8A.php
is a newer site giving sex141 a run for its money after that site was raided.

Last edited by SEAJ; 22-04-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1