The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

Hi,

I will be in Tokyo from Wednesday to Saturday. Do let me know if any samster would like to catch up for a drink.

Cheers
Old 21-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 13
Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

hi Bros, i'm in Tokyo right now and would like to share my experience with delivery health. Just a fair warning, gonna be quite wordy though.

So, i landed yesterday morning in Japan, after meeting a friend and have him bringing me around, naturally we got tired and i went back to hotel to rest. Suddenly, i feel itchy down there and decided to browse through some deliheru sites looking for some fun. I randomly clicked the first link in the google results and browsed through the catalog of girls. Liked this particular girl with H Cup boobs and then, being shy, i asked my friend, who's a japanese to make the call for me.

So my friend enquired on my behalf posing as the customer to get the deal through when all of a sudden, the guy on the line asked about the name used to register when i checked in, so there's no way he could lie any further and went on to admit that he's booking on my behalf. He first asked my friend whether i could speak japanese, which i could, and then told me to pass the line over to speak to him. Basically he only asked for my nationality and my full name before getting back to my friend. After a while, he hung up. Then the bad news came.

He said, the girl i wanted doesn't do foreigners. i literally got slapped in the face after hearing that, but he offered another girl who is okay with foreigners. Even having the ability to speak japanese doesn't help when there is this blatant discrimination around which i'm obviously not pleased with. I was unsure at that moment, and afraid that the other girl might just be replaced with a PRC who could pass off as a fake japanese. After a while i made the decision to go ahead, but this time, i had boob size requirements, which fortunately met the requirements since the guy claims she is an F cupper. This guy seriously plays safe, he even called up the hotel to verify my room number and all that shit, i had to talk to him for quite some time before i settled everything. Was told that she would be arriving in half an hour, and my friend would have to stay since he used his cellphone to make the call and that's the only way they could reach me. After 35 minutes, got a call,asked to proceed to downstairs. Saw a car parked, driver came out, verified us and then the girl came.

She's a looker. Fair, flawless skin, looks very japanese. Words of encouragement coming from my friend to her before he left us, saying that at this moment, i just aged a year older since it was my birthday after the stroke of midnight in Tokyo, have a great time with him. She then locked her arm with mine just like couples do and then we proceeded to go back to my room.

Made payment upfront, she called someone on the phone, which i think is for confirmation and then took out a timer and switched it on. From then onwards, we went through the SOP shower together before hitting the bed. Her body is nice and slim with ample boobs, but definitely not an F cup to me, in our context i feel that her boob size is a small C in singapore. I diverted my attention from her boobs to her pretty little face instead. Before we started things rolling, i asked her whether i could take photos and videos since it's my birthday and i feel this is a special occasion, and she said YES, even with face shown. i was freaking happy, whipped out my phone and started snapping away. Then out of curiosity, i asked her, "Do you ever appear in japanese AV before?" then she said "Yes, that's my job. An AV actress".

Guess that pretty much explains why she doesn't care much if i'm filming here or not. She then told me her name used for the AV industry and told me to google it later. Ok so pretty much the whole experience was just gazing into her eyes, sucking her boobs, eating her pussy out and then with her blowing me to a CIM finish, all filmed with the aid of my iPhone. My honest thoughts, she's a pretty girl, 100% verified Japanese, her AV stage name matched and she really did appear in various adult videos, even in uncensored. Her fellating skills are however, pretty average as she did not suck deep enough, hence explaining why it took longer than usual for me to blow my seeds into her mouth. I blew my load in her mouth at around the half an hour mark. Even after i came, she did not rush off, instead we sat down and talked about various topics varying from our sunny island to all the fetishes i have, and about how flat most Japanese girls are in general. She's a good conversionalist as well, we hit off pretty well, she even told me her real age; the site stated she was 21, what bollocks lol.

As we chatted i continued fondling her boobs and rubbing her pussy even though i know i probably can't shoot another load anymore since time was runnign short and i PCC-ed two days before prior to this. She doesn't understand a word of english, so this is basically a speech practise for me, which i think i handled pretty well despite not getting much chance to speak back home.

Timer rang, showered and then we had somemore free time to chat as her driver was running late. Before i knew it, we kissed each other goodbye. That was my first experience with an AV actress. Though the price is really, really, steep at 51000yen, i think this worth it since she's a real japanese AV actress with super high levels of GFE. And not to mention the collection of pictures i took of her fellating me and videos as well Great memories.

Gonna try out milkybaby tomorrow probably to satisfy my lactaction fetish, any bros in Japan as well could gladly PM me and maybe we can hang out since i'm gona be here till April.

If this post gets a pretty response I could reveal this actress' stage name.

In the mean time, this was the site i used

http://www.deli-tokyo.net/home.html

Everything's in Japanese so you need to know Japanese though.
Old 26-03-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Just wanna share my experience in tokyo to any bro out there who is planning to go there soon.

I have just went to Tokyo last month for business. Feeling like doing some action, I went to do some research from the internet and found the below useful website for Soapland service. Sorry but the website is in Japanese only.

http://soap.manzoku.or.jp/

Now, my objective is Hon Ban. (For those bros who are not familiar with the local terms, Hon Ban means full course and only soapland provide the full course. Delivery health in general does not allow this.)

As I stayed in Ikebukuro (west exit) which is near the red light district, the website throw out quite a number of them nearby. Called about 10 of the shops and managed to find one who accept "half" which I lied. (Half means one of your parents is Japanese.) Guess you have to speak Japanese quite frequently in order to pull through this act. Below is the shop that I have visited eventually.

http://www.ikebukuro-chiffon.com/girls/

Now, not all the gals accept half. After some talking, it seems that a handful of the gals do accept that. After checking their working time table, I have managed to confirm the booking for below lady.

http://www.ikebukuro-chiffon.com/profile/?id=7811

Paid 30K for 90 min + 2K for maid costume + fishnet stocking + vibrator

Final verdict:
Shall not describe the details but she is a real local Japanese gal with excellent service. Did her in standing doggie with her costume still on.

Hope you guys will find this information useful. Have fun while the JPY has become cheaper for now.
Old 30-03-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kaychew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be heading to Tokyo 21 - 26 July. Any samster bros wanna meet up at night to have some fun? My Jap speaking is noobie level.

PM me
Old 31-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Paizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to beholdPaizuri is a splendid one to behold

Update Part 2 on sex service establishments in Japan

Went to Fukuoka about a week back and the hotel room was quite roomy and nice, so I couldn't resist browsing through sites to look for deliheru services in Fukuoka. It was quite an impromptu decision after sightseeing throughout the city during the daytime in the company of my two cute japanese female friends. Disappointingly as usual, certain sites openly announce that they don't serve foreigners.

By the time i browsed through a ton of sites it was already about 1am, i thought i couldn't get a girl already. Not until i stumbled upon a deliheru service that specializes in big boobs. There was a girl on standby till 3am, and it was already 1:30am, so i quickly called up and made the reservation. Surprisingly, the guy on the line didn't bother to make checks with the hotel i'm staying at to confirm that i was really the person staying at the given hotel room number, in the event that a prank might be involved, lol. All i did was to ask whether the girl i want is available, and following that, just give my hotel and room number and confirm the timing i want, that's it. So, was told that she'll come at 2am.

I was already tired from going out in the day so i decided to shower first while waiting. I came out of the shower at 1:55am and suddenly i heard knocks on my door. she's really here lol. She looks exactly like her photo on the site, much to my delight. I laid on the bed while waiting for her to shower first. Shortly after she came in the room with the towel still wrapped around her body.

After a comedy of errors trying to find ways to dim the lights in the room, the action soon started. I told her I was Singaporean and she was surprised. I asked her again, if she's okay with me being a foreigner, then she said she's okay with it, i'm so damn relieved. Worst case scenario would be me telling her i'm a foreigner and she awkwardly dresses up and leaves telling me she doesn't do foreigners.

Broke the ice eventually by talking more, she happened to be just a year younger than me and we're in our 20s. Then she dropped her towel. Behold, two giant twin peaks before my eyes. She's a H cup by the way. Grabbed and squeezed to "test". In my years of experience, hers are genuinely real. Continued to feast on her boobs while still maintaining conversation with her. I told her i would love to end the session in a satisfying BBBJ CIM finish. Then she told me, "sorry i don't do CIM." WTF? Isn't it part of the course i selected which is highlighted in the site that states that CIM is included? I was quite pissed. she said she usually finishes guys off using her boobs. LLST, she's already here, she said she can't do what i want, at least if i can cum in the end i would still be satisfied.

After sucking and playing with her boobs for some time, i decided to paint her to get her wet before getting tired and then telling her to blow me instead. Her BBBJ skills are very, very amateurish though. After blowing me for over 5 minutes while playing with my nipples, she suddenly whispered to me, "Iretai?"
which translates to, "do you want to put it in?" I was a little taken aback since sexual intercourse is prohibited. I asked her again, whether does it involve any extra charges as this is technically considered "extras" and she said it's inclusive. She further explained that this would be a faster way for me to release. I can fully understand why, given her BBBJ skills are so amateurish.

I reluctantly agreed and then she capped me and i did her in missionary. I'm not an FJ person btw. I usually love to finish in forms of highspeed BBBJ CIMs or boob fucks with me exploding my seeds all over the girl's face/chin. Pumped her for just about 10 minutes before i got tired and told her i want to sandwich my dick in between her two cushions instead.

She barely needed to move since i was doing most of the work -__- all i needed to do was just to position my dick from her pussy to her boobs. Fucked her boobs sans lotion for a short while and then told her to HJ me with me still on top of her with me sucking on her boobs. Unloaded shortly after with a few stray hot streams of cum accidentally plastering her in the face. Lol, it was really purely accidental. BTW, if you wanna COF, you need to pay for it according to site, about 3000yen i think but in my case it's accidental so she's gracious and said it's okay.

I booked a 60 minute slot with her and finished everything in about 30 minutes. Rested and cuddled together on the bed and chitchatted. In my mind i was still going through the possible options i could still do since i thoroughly read through what's included in the "standard play" of the course i chose. I vividly remembered "時間内連射OK" which means you can come as many times as you want within the time frame you booked, i politely asked her and i got declined, saying i could only cum once. I didn't wanna press further so i just continued to chitchat with her till the time's up.

She's a really nice person to talk to since we're almost the same age and she told me she's just 3 weeks into this job. Her plus points would be her big, firm, bouncy, all natural H cuppers but other than that, everything else was practically average, service-wise. From her speech and chitchatting sessions i could confirm she's 100% japanese as well.

It's sad that she falls under a category of "Premia" Girls on the site but i just couldn't get what i want. Probably placed in that category because of her age i guess. Finally, i paid 13,000yen for an hour with her and i also got to fuck her, that translates to roughly SGD$160 to fuck a Japanese girl. So, i could consider that fucking cheap as hell. My Overall Score Rating for a night of deliheru services with this girl, 6.5 out of 10.

Part 3 Coming Soon, as i'm back in Tokyo and i've tried 3 girls from this joint which specializes in Lactating Girls.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paizuri View Post
Part 3 Coming Soon, as i'm back in Tokyo and i've tried 3 girls from this joint which specializes in Lactating Girls.
Holy Milky Fark shit....Subscribed...I thought foreigners not allow..Looking forward to your tips
Old 03-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Samster

Part 3

Anyway, i'm back in Singapore right now really miss the good times in Japan, how time flies like hell when you're overseas having fun. Thank god i'm still on holidays.

Yes, straight to the point, this post is gonna be about the joint that caters to those who have a fetish for milking tits. I've always fapped to AV of this genre, looking at how the lucky actor getting sprayed with milk freshly squeezed from the girl's boobs and he seems to be enjoying it a hell lot, sucking fresh milk out of boobs, making me feel curious about trying this out but our boring country doesn't have this form of "niche" plays available so the only way is to go the the Land Of The Rising Sun itself.

I've lurked around this corner of sammyboy and I happened to see milkybaby being advertized in certain posts, so I did my fair bit of research before trying it out. So, this joint in Ikebukuro happens to welcome foreigners. That's a big shout out to you guys here who are willing to travel to Japan just to try out the real deal.

Been scrutinizing the site reading every inch of detail from pricings, what's being offered in the courses, girls available and most importantly, location. I've never been to Ikebukuro, so, with the aid of my Japanese friend, he helped me locate the area but on that day itself, I wasn't in the mood yet as i wanted to store my "tank" a little longer.

The real day came and i was all alone. Friend had plans, i had to go down myself. Made the call, and yes, it is the right building. Went up and was greeted by the boss, a chubby man. As I was a first timer, he had to make sure I was of legal age by checking my passport, and seeing that i had a Singaporean passport, his eyes lit up and he chatted quite a fair bit with me. So, this nice man happens to come to our sunny island quite a lot of times for work purposes. Looks like he has a good relationship with Singaporeans

I selected Nana that day together with an apron + diaper option to fulfill my fantasies. Boss introduced me another girl, claiming that this girl had delivered not long ago and she's producing lots and lots of fresh milk. She came out shyly in front of me and my jaw literally dropped. This girl is fucking cute as hell. She is dressed in lolita fashion + she has the loli (young) face as well. I told myself, i'm gonna choose her for sure some other time. The girl i chose then came out shortly after and boss had to regretfully inform me that she has been milked nearly dry by the customers before me (i booked her at 4pm btw) We then left the store together and made way for the Love Hotel nearby.

Nana, not exactly a stunner in looks but her cheery personality and our similarities in interests makes her a really good companion. Reached the lobby and this is my virgin trip to a love hotel in Japan. She asked which theme i would like, i had to clue, so i told her any will do. Paid up for "Short Time", got the key and went upstairs.

Stripped to our birthday suits, and started off with an SOP bathe before gearing for the bed. She put on her apron while i started to slowly fondle her boobs over the apron. I asked her "really no more milk for me?" she said, "i still have some left for you, but not much though."

So i told her to "feed me". She pulled out one boob from the apron and gestured my head towards her nipple. Then she started squeezing and some milk started coming out which i eagerly drank. My honest thoughts? Tasteless. Latched my mouth on her other nipple which her hand continuously squeezed for me drink. I'm thoroughly enjoying every moment of this as my penis hardens inside my "diapers".

"you want me to spray over your face?"

The answer of obvious, isn't it. lol. I lied on her lap while she squeezes both her tits and got milk sprayed all over my face, dirtying the lens of my glasses lol. Further boob sucking ensued. I was literally attacking her boobs, i just couldn't stop sucking, no matter how little milk left, I just wanna drink every drop of it.

Soon after, i told her i wanted a rim job. She told me to get on all fours, of which i did, undid my diapers and then she gave me one solid hell of a rim job, complete with lip snacking noises akin to how the Japanese enjoy their bowls of ramen. I was literally in ecstasy, dropping to my knees shortly, trying my best to hold back all the hot cum in my balls since she was cleaning my anus while furiously giving me a hand job.

Next to come, her fellating skills. Just like her solid anal rimming, she continued making slurping noses while i laid on the bed watching her making consistent eye contact while sucking me off. It came to a moment where my legs starting shivering indicating I was gonna explode and then she suddenly stopped and said, "no, you can't cum now. i want you to endure." of which i gladly obliged BTW, she was consistently talking to me in an anime-like cutesy voice while serving me, it's seriously freaking erotic, i absolutely love it.

Shifted to a titty fuck after enduring her intense dick sucking. I opted for her not to use lotion as i still wanna savor her tits later on. After some time, her phone started to make noises, i was thinking, crap, is my session over already? I haven't even cum yet. But she assured me, that's just an indication that i have 10 minutes left on the clock. This time, she said, she is allowing me to cum, which i opted for an explosive CIM finish.

Before the grand finale, she shifted to this rather awkward but pleasuring position to attack my asshole while still working with dick with her hands. Something hard to explain by words but easily understood by this picture.

And i exploded in her mouth. Summary of Nana? She really knows how to please a guy. This is the gold standard that every FL should strive for. I learnt my lesson now, not to book girls at late time slots or risk having not much milk to drink.

Here's the pricing system for milkybaby.

New comers like me, you will be charged 2000 yen for a one time membership fee, comes with a unique number ID, plus a discreet looking card with your name on it lol. Standard pricing for most girls for an hour slot is 22,000 yen. If you wanna film her, you need to pay additional 10,000 yen BUT only if she agrees to let her face be shown, or else there is a no-face filming option which is a lot cheaper, all subjected to whether the girl allows it or not.

i'm so tired right now. prolly continue my FR for the other two girls in future posts. gona sleep. i miss Japan already
Old 12-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any SBF bro on Osaka now? If wanna Chiong together just PM me.
Will be checking out some soapy outlet and the infamous red light district.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

日本の女の子は美しいです。しかし、私は日本語を話すことはできません.

Nippongo wa totemo muzukashi ne. Kantan de wa arimasen.
Old 19-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[Japan] Tobita Shinchi, Dotonbori, Yoshiwara and Kabukicho

My humble contribution for those who want to look for some Japanese girl action in Japan.

I just came back from a two weeks trip in Japan. Went to Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara) and then Tokyo.

General Info for Prostitution in Japan
Prostitution is illegal in Japan. By prostitution, I mean FJ. Anything else is legal. However, it is not hard to find joints that does provide FJ as there are lack of enforcement. Who can resist the temptation of Japanese girls after watching all those JAV. Yes they do moan like those JAV actress!

However, take note that if you do not speak Japanese, you are regarded as a Gaijin (foreigner). Most of the joints do not serve foreigners. This is where you have to source for joints that do serve and more likely than not, you will be paying a premium as a foreign to fuck the Japanese gals.

Do also take note that a lot of places uses "fake" Japanese gals. These are gals from China who speaks Japanese and can pass off as a Japanese if you yourself do not know the language.

Places to avoid
In Tokyo, there are a few redlight district. The more prominent one will be Kabukicho in Shinjuku. There are joints that serve foreigners here but unless you have done you research, do not go in there to explore the joints. This is especially true if you are approached by a touts. The touts will earn a very high commission from you and they will bring you to joints that are out to drain you of your yen.

Avoid Roppongi if you are looking for genuine Japanese gals. A lot of the gals there are fake Japanese. Another place to avoid is Okachimachi in Ueno. I walked past there several times and the gals there are speaking Chinese (fake Japanese alert). Another place to avoid is Otsuka in Ikebukuro as most of the joints there only serve Japanese.

Yoshiwara

In Tokyo, if you are looking for a FJ, the best way is to try their soapland. The best and most gaijin soaplands are located in Yoshiwara. Do a google map search, it is about 1km walk away from Minowa/Iriya Station on the Hibiya line. Yoshiwara has many soaplands but the one I will recommend will be Darling Harbour.

A session at darling harbour will set you back about 30k yen (360 bucks) for 70mins. They have chauffeur service to and from most nearby station but unless you can speak Japanese, you will be unlikely to enjoy such service as you will need to call them and let them know where to pick you up.

I went there on a Wednesday afternoon. Walked in and was given a set of pictures to choose from. Do note that not all the gals serve gaijin, in fact, you will probably only have a few gals to choose from. I selected a gal named Suzu and proceed to wait. They will serve you drinks and the waiting area is comfortable enough.

After about 50 mins, Suzu was ready and I was ushered into a room with a big bath area, a bath tub, a rubber float, and a bed. Suzu will ranked a 7/10 in my book for looks and a 8/10 for figure. Suzu proceed to wash me up and direct me to the bath tub. There she perform a full 10 mins of BBBJ. I didn't try the rubber float but you can request for it if that is your thing. We then proceed on to the bed and she catbath me, followed by a bbbj. Then came the helmet and she rode me for a solid 15mins. Then we proceed to Missionary and I unloaded with around 10 more mins left. She got me a drink and we chatted for the rest of the duration, it was a good time to practice my Japanese with her.

After the session, I was ushered into a room and the waiter asked me where I am headed. I said Ueno and he ask if he can send me to Nippori which is just a station away. I am fine with that and within 5 mins, the driver is there and sent me to the station.

Kabukicho

I advised against Kabukicho but if you have done your research, there are a few places in Kabukicho that is Gaijin friendly. First up, Hinomaru

Hinomaru is a pink salon (BJ joint) that is relatively easy to find. From the main Kabukicho street (the one with the 7-eleven), walk all the way in (about 500m). Then turn right and walk about 20m, then turn left. You will see a big signboard with the word 日の丸

There will be someone who will greet you at the entrance. Go in and select the gal you like. Some gals allow you to paint/finger while some don't. The guy will let you know the service provided by the gal you selected. It cost about 7k yen for a 30mins BBBJ session.

I chose a gal named Chiyoda. I was then ushered into a "area" with a long sofa. There are many such "area" around me. If you are concerned with privacy, this is not a place for you as you can turn around and see other guys being sucked by the gals.

Shortly after, Chiyoda arrived. She ranked 7/10 in looks and 7/10 in figure. She is very hardworking and blow me for a full 30 mins before I unload into her mouth. She then held my juice in her mouth, looked at me, I nodded and she turn around and spits it into a tissue. She then clean up my brother and sent me out. She peak me on the lips before I left the joint.

New Hot Point

New Hot Point is another joint in Kabukicho.

http://www.new-hot-point.com/

It is on the 9th storey of the a building near the main street of Kabukicho. You take a lift up and there, you will reach a counter. Pay 2200 yen and select a gal (out of two). The gals are YOUNG and VERY GOOD LOOKING. I will rank both the gal 9/10 in both looks and figure. The guy will ask you to deposit your bag and camera. They have a strict no photography rule. After that, you will be issued a number and you wait in the room together with the rest of the guests.

When it is you turn for the show, you will be ushered into a small room with a one-side view window. You will be able to see the stage through the window panel. The gal you selected will then knock on your room and asked you for the add-on service you wish to have. Below is a breakdown;

Flash a torchlight and view her pussy for 2 mins - 1000 yen
HJ but you cannot touch her - 2000 yen
HJ and you can touch her - 3000 yen
Condom BJ and you can touch her - 4000 yen
You can also buy her panties at 2000 yen

After selecting and making your payment, you will wait for the show to begin. The gals are too hot to resist and I went there twice, once in the afternoon and once in the evening. I choose Rika for the afternoon session and Sayaka for the evening session.

The show began and the first gal will be onstage to do a striptease. You can wank while watching her. She can't see you (due to the one-side mirror/window). The show will last 5 mins or so. Then she will be replaced with the second gal who will do the same (one price for 2 show!). After that, you will wait for the gal you selected to come to your room. Do note that the two gals will be serving other guests and depending on your number, you will have to wait till your turn. The gal will then come into your room and provide you the service. If you pay for their panties, they will strip it off and give it to you after they finish the service.

I highly recommend this joint as the gals are really hot and I will say hotter than most of the JAV gals I have seen. Well this wraps up Tokyo. I will do a review on Osaka (Dotonbori and Tobita Shinchi) later.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 15-04-2015 at 09:39 AM.
Old 19-04-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

123ABC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Japan] Tobita Shinchi, Dotonbori, Yoshiwara and Kabukicho

Thanks for the loads of info. I'm sure lots of bros here will find it useful.
Old 20-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DUMMIbears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to Osaka's recommendations. Im going to Osaka and Tokyo this late june too.
Old 21-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

loadnreadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the useful info!!
Old 22-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

brucewayne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Xelvaz

Will be heading to Tokyo soon. How do you get to the joint - New Hot Point? Thanks for the advice!!
Old 12-05-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in Osaka for work last week and went to Dotonburi shopping and food area on one of the evenings

Was approached a few times by trendy young ladies at different junctions as I was obviously touristy with camera.

But funny thing is that they either turn away or say sorry when I spoke to them in english or mandarin. Are they working girls or just touting for the restaurants nearby ?

Went back Hotel and order take in service with a English-speaking operator but that is a story for another day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1