The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro.. You don't need to pay the gal up front in KTV. They use voucher system and each place, they have different voucher price structure. You then tip the gal at the end of the session if the gal don't go back with you. The tip is up to you but usually around RP 200k-300k. But for PRC, the tip is around Rp 800k. For me, I don't go for PRC.. The PRC in Surabaya is those unwanted in Jakarta or in China. Anyway, KTV in Surabaya is not as fun as Jakarta or Bandung. The gals are are not as open or wild.
Thanks for the info though I likely won't get to use it personally.

I remembered an old saying of a buddy of mine. He said all foreign girls first go to Singapore, then Jakarta, then to Surabaya. Obviously by that ranking my town gets the worst of the lot, which seems to be quite true. Sadly. I don't know whether Singapore is actually better than Jakarta though. My last visit a couple years ago dictated that Singapore actually have worse quality in overall, or if there are very high quality ones, it hole your pocket to huge you can put your fist through it.

I am also of opinion that PRC girls are harder to deal with than Thailand here. They are money grubbing and lazy in comparison to girls from Land of Smile. Sadly I think joints with Thailand girls might be done in this town. My last check before I sort of retire, the mommy said the girls were still on holiday.... for the last 4 months. Could be true, but I smell a stalling tactic.
Old 29-03-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
Thanks for the info though I likely won't get to use it personally.

I remembered an old saying of a buddy of mine. He said all foreign girls first go to Singapore, then Jakarta, then to Surabaya. Obviously by that ranking my town gets the worst of the lot, which seems to be quite true. Sadly. I don't know whether Singapore is actually better than Jakarta though. My last visit a couple years ago dictated that Singapore actually have worse quality in overall, or if there are very high quality ones, it hole your pocket to huge you can put your fist through it.

I am also of opinion that PRC girls are harder to deal with than Thailand here. They are money grubbing and lazy in comparison to girls from Land of Smile. Sadly I think joints with Thailand girls might be done in this town. My last check before I sort of retire, the mommy said the girls were still on holiday.... for the last 4 months. Could be true, but I smell a stalling tactic.
Last time I checked, the only Thai place is Coyote Thai dancer and 360 KTV ( I am not sure if they still have it though.) I also don't get PRC as I am traveling to China on monthly basis. I love the local scene. I think the Jakarta PRC quality is at par with Singapore.. But I would go to high class Viet KTV in SG.. more fun for the buck.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rhostock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotsalt View Post
any brothers know what is the operating hours for cosmo spa?
is it still beside the plaza near sheraton hotel?

thank you so much!
Cosmo Spa starts at 10am to 10pm (last order), but most masseuses arrived at 13.00pm, only few working at morning shift.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:09 AM
Samster

update on massage & spa (with extra service)

As i posted in one of the thread in 2011, these joints still operating and still my favourites:

"Symphony" at JL. Tunjungan (a small alley just before a big BATA shoe shop, near Hotel Majapahit). The service is very professional, 1 hour can do 2x and damage is Rp 600k.
Alexa no longer there (rich already) but Rere is still there.
Fiona and Natalie are hot nowadays (fair skinned and pretty)

"COSMO SPA" at JL. Embong Malang, a high floor building (used to be called GO-SKATE) just after Tunjungan Plaza & Sheraton Hotel.
There are 2 elevators with a security guy guarding it. When you approach the elevator, the security will press the button for you and tell you to go to 4th level.
This Spa has got huge pool area with huge sauna.
Standard (VIP) room is around Rp 300k for 90min session including free use of facilities + buffet meals
Fj / Full Service tips is Rp 500k depending on your negotiation skill.
Luxury & clean place that nobody love to hate... but need to be lucky with girl selection as there are around 60 girls to choose from (mostly are Sundanese girl, which known to be fair skinned).
Some are known to be sexmaniac example no: 47, 66

Other famous SPA are: Glamour Spa, C-zar Spa, Atmosphere (ATM) Spa, but none has the biggest selection as the Cosmo Spa.

C-zar Spa seems to improve a lot these days with higher end selection of locals and china girls, but the price tags higher too. They can accompany you in the spa and sauna area until you are ready to go into room.

For a really high quality massage (with happy ending HJ only):
Delta Spa & My Place Spa
JL. H.R. Muhammad (at the shopping complex near horse statue, it is famous and taxi driver usually know the place)

They offer standard, hot stone, scrub. The masseuse skills are generally very good.

Damage Rp400k-500k for 2hours 15min session.

For massage lover it is really worth a try! (Happy ending HJ included, optional if u r not into that kind of thing)
Old 14-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
spermy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, at Cosmo, if you indicate the 4th floor first the security guard will grin at you.
Old 17-04-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
beachaway is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bros, I am heading there for a night on Monday..

Which is the best joint I should visit and any recommendation for the girls? TIA!
Old 20-04-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachaway View Post
Hey bros, I am heading there for a night on Monday..

Which is the best joint I should visit and any recommendation for the girls? TIA!

For direct action, go to Symphony.
For massage (plus extr service), your can try C-Zar or Cosmo.
Old 22-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

To all Bros that drops by around Surabaya. I have a line to college age girls and moonlighting professionals through which I am spreading to bros here. I am not getting any money for this, just helping out the OKT that I know. For myself, I am sort of retired from the game though I do keep my eye peeled to the wall so to speak.

Price range form average 1.500.000 Rupiah to rare 2.000.000 Rupiah.

There are plenty of professions, from college girls, once a girl still studying to be a DJ, a few models here and there sometimes when they are available.

Note that the information is only available for Chinese race bro and malay. No others will be accepted. It is not my requirement. My own requirement is for minimum of 20 rep point. This is what I decided better than the OKT asking for advance money, so... only serious takers.

Number of girls are limited, usually only 5 or 6 are available at one time. I do not know the timing and all. That is up to the OKT. As to the english ability of the OKT and the girls? I am unsure. Thus, it is best if bros interested have a decent amount of Malay or Indonesian.

Oh. There are now girls available from this same OKT for Bali and Jakarta. But I think Jakarta is rather hopeless considering how easy it is to get while Bali might be worth taking up as the price appears to be comparable to all other providers anyway when you have out-call.

Yep, all of them girls are out-calls. Hotel room are provided by you though sometimes girls do allow customers to go to their room.

Limited to 2 hours 1 shot sadly. From personal experience, all of the girls offered (in the past) are fun and loving with good GFE. I do not think it changes yet.

I am not promising golden experience here. Shit happens. Whatever happens between you and the OKT after the phone number left my hand is not my business. I hope you all won't be disappointed though. Do add rep when you tried it and likes it.
Old 24-04-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 20
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of

Hi,
any bro would be going to Surabaya on in July this yr?
Old 27-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster

To bros that asked for contact with me. Message me if you received my reply.

I am doing a little check since I have a little doubt whether the replies I sent reached you people. It did not show in my sent folder.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godarmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hentai View Post
Reporting live from Surabaya now. Just hit czar spa, top ten and desperado today.

1. Czar spa is awesome, the place is big and classy with a good selection of local and Chinese gals.

2. Top ten is average with a bunch of average dancers

3. Desperado is ..... Dun even bother

Any bros can advise any other joints like czar where they parade the girls for u to chose? Hitting them in the next few days..will be here a week
you try on celcius spa...it's 360 club at royal plaza at Mobile parking P11...
when you enter...please turn right it's celcius spa...there is local and chinese gals that you can choose from parade...
Old 13-05-2014, 04:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JDuB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4lkyr3 View Post
To bros that asked for contact with me. Message me if you received my reply.

I am doing a little check since I have a little doubt whether the replies I sent reached you people. It did not show in my sent folder.
Hi v4lkyr3,

I've sent you a message and it shows that I still have 0 sent messages. So I'm experiencing what you are experiencing, have you received my private message?
Old 15-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Weird. I replied to you properly. I wonder whether it got lost somewhere. I am resending the contact again. By the way, I am changing the requirement as I just found out all newbie starts with 20 rep point.

Either premium member of someone with 3 powers. Does not apply to anyone that contacted me before I made this post.
Old 09-06-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nicknjq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going Surabaya this week. Any fun place?
Old 11-06-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknjq View Post
Going Surabaya this week. Any fun place?
Read the thread then you will find out...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1