The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bandung Discovery

thanks bro. do u mean fishing is impossible in amnesia?

objective of fishing FL/taxi driver tip is try my luck to get a low mileager (as opposed to spa gal)

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Hi Bro,

i would suggest that you go venetian spa for ST .. and if the lady feel comfort with you . maybe you can ask her go hotel after her work end at 12 midnight.

fishing in Amnesia is possible unless you know the ctc or waiter who can recommend.

getting contact from taxi ... well for this i never try before and dont think the gal will be pretty as well ...

cheers
charles
Old 26-02-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro,

i mean you will have a higher chance if you know the waiter/manager in amnesia who can recommend to you the FL. Alot of student like to club at amnesia .. if you are target the student it will be alot harder.. unless you frequent bandung.

cheers
charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
thanks bro. do u mean fishing is impossible in amnesia?

objective of fishing FL/taxi driver tip is try my luck to get a low mileager (as opposed to spa gal)

thanks
Old 26-02-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi Bro,

care to share FR on Zeus spa ... always passes by Zeus spa on the way to PVJ but never have the chance to visit it ..

cheers
charles

Quote:
Originally Posted by player13 View Post
Bandung another town with beautiful ladies.. Been to zeus spa..
So many beautiful ladies to chose and yes the club and KTV closed at midnight sharp..
Will be back for more.
Old 27-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwenyoung View Post
can share freelance wechat id?
sorry no, last time I did that they got so many people contacting without any real intention
Old 28-02-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
research88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, after reading through all your experiences, i was thinking if you can share which KTV I can go to that has english speaking pretty ladies? I am super bad in bahasa, and sometimes their singing really bad...
Old 15-03-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by research88 View Post
Hi guys, after reading through all your experiences, i was thinking if you can share which KTV I can go to that has english speaking pretty ladies? I am super bad in bahasa, and sometimes their singing really bad...
Most KTV ladies are not very well educated and hence the english is very limited.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hb7979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread so quiet ,

my friend saying bandung gals more beautiful and fairer than jakarta

will be indonesia this mth end , any bros in jakarta or bandung ?

pm me
Old 07-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
perij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Bandung Discovery

Went to Venetian around 7pm last night. As usual was given the locker keys by the receptionist. Proceeded straight to main area and was approached immediately by the gro. Package ranged btw 600-800k. The girls were lined for selection, and I chose Ta**a whose boobs were outsanding. Apparently, she is one of the 700k girl. Saw C***y the girl that I had a great session last time but decided against it. Upgraded +100k to the suite which was huge, had a TV,large jacuzzi but which I found was of no use. Haha. Started small talk. Told she once worked at Batam and just recently moved to Bandung.She asked to smoke which was a turn off for me.anyway her boobs really stood out. She asked me to shower alone, another turn off. Shit, things was getting bad.After shower, straight to b2b, with lots of powder. I mean a lot! She then put on CD and we started off with missionary. After hard pumping and playing with her clit, managed to get her aroused. Changed position to doggie and pumped her hard. The lack of mirror made me unable to experience her boobs bouncing during doggie. Asked to do standing doggie but she refused saying she's tired.finished off with WOT after a gruelling 45 minutes. I chuckled when she said "ngakk keluar lagi, lama bener". But the big turn off was when she asked me to tip her 200k, and when I refused the mood totally changed. Heard she was bad mouthing when I left.I don't mind tipping but when the GFE is freaking bad i just refuse to part with my hard earned $$$

Name: Ta**a
Body: 7/10, pretty face
Boobs: 9/10, D cup with sensitive nips
FK: 6/10, light pecks only
Msg: NA, 8/10 for b2b
FJ: 7/10, lack of chemistry
GFE: 2/10
Old 16-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went bd recently.

tried delta spa. was ok, i prefer surabaya graha/delta as its much cleaner and gals seem younger. sby graha has free food too. but still, the hj at delta is still magical.

other than that, went to ciwalk mox club and paskal amensia. no hunts here.

update - btw, I dont see the other clubs mentioned in this thread in paskal anymore. the only 2 clubs in paskal I see are amnesia and a rock club, which is besides amn.

I also asked 6 cab drivers for cewek ctc, but got a lemon.
1 couldnt help.
1 drove me to valentine (he mention st 500 lt 1.5jt. when I came back sbf to chk, its a local joint for only 100-200k a pop. I didnt take it coz it look dirty)
1 drove me ard braga to see street walkers. didnt fancy any, except one. however when we went back again, shes gone. a braga pimp also got on my cab halfway to show me his hp pics while cabby was driving ard. however, after we put him back at his original location ( he asked us to wait, the gal was coming) , the cabby drove off saying the gal is from syndicate, and he dont like syndicate gals. I cant tell how true it is, because its his interest to drive me ard to chalk $$$. the cabby also brought me to a small alley with 3 'shops' side by side , but they were closed at 1230am already. he alao met a pimp on the street at the area who had a LT-only gal to offer but since theres no pic It was risky)
1 drove me to mox club at ciwalk
1 drove me to railway station
1 had fl ctcs for 3jt LT (crazy)

I also tried calling mami denna and Fix ctc posted by a bro ard 3pm but no answers.

I didnt go venetian since I had aimed to get a gal who appear to have less mileage. will try ktvs next time.
Old 19-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

For some reason, I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago after spending 1 night in Broadway. I must say that Vegas still has the best hardware. The gals quality I would say is lower if not the same as Broadway but you would expect more with an establishment as such... The upper level gal quality are not that much better but command sitting fee of Rp 600k which is the same as Jakarta or Surabaya but more than double what is normally charge in Bandung. However, the Rp 600k is for the whole night instead of 3hours.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
oozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
visited Venetian Spa on my first night yesterday.. generally disappointed.. anyhow, here's my rating:

1. Facilities/Ambience

- Very little facilities. Only one hot pool that can fill probably 10 pax comfortably, and one cold pool that can sit probably only 2 pax comfortably.
- Very dim lightings in the hall, but good enough to let you choose the girls.
- Light in the room is almost 20% only. Can't see the girl's face unless you switch position 180 degrees.
- No complimentary food or drinks. But you can order from the menu. Selection is quite limited.

2. Girls selection

- 3 types to choose from.. 500k, 700k, 800k.
- one bro mentioned it rightly.. 500k could have gems.. but i picked a 800k anyway..

3. Service

Name: Cherry
Rate: 800K
Looks: 8/10 (wavy long hair, slim hour glass figure, A+ B- boobs, about 1.7m tall)
Service: 2/10 (bathed alone until halfway then she comes in, BJ not allowed, kissing of tits not allowed, no foreplay until I requested, bathed alone all the way at the end.. give her 2 because I like her looks.. )

Quite a disappointing first night. Hopefully my next few nights will be better. *fingers crossed*
In Venetian now. Took Cathy. It's dark to choose but considering her height and her ass, not bad lah. SOP spa. 15 girls to choose from. My fren took double fly and they are quite pretty. This is just to confirm place still exist. Happy cheonging guys
Old 05-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyber_pass View Post
hi guys

im looking for 3 hr ST and also LT in Bandung.

from this thread it seems my options are:

--ask taxi driver for ctc
--pick up FL at Amnesia disco

1) can bros advise avg cost for 3 hr ST? (is 3 hr the norm for bandung?)
2) how do i identify FL in Amnesia?
3) any other avenues i should check out ?

thanks!
Hi there, I'm a local here and hopefully my answer would help you.

1. ST usually ranged from 600k up to 2000k depending on looks, and where you get her. And for timewise, no it depends on the girls...some are okay with 3-4 hours..some can only give you 90 minutes. But please notice that this isn't fixed, because with out-call girls well it really depends on you and the girls.

2. I don't really go to Amnesia but I heard there are many "non-straights" going there. Well these "non-straights" usually have girls with them and probably you can talk to them for girls but I don't really recommend this esp for foreigners. I'd say that it's better if you go to 3rd floor and pick up a KTV's LC there to hang out downstairs at the club.

3. Probably you should try Saritem, the red light district area in Bandung, but only if you have a trustworthy local guide since you might get ripped off if you go by yourself
Old 05-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by player13 View Post
Bandung another town with beautiful ladies.. Been to zeus spa..
So many beautiful ladies to chose and yes the club and KTV closed at midnight sharp..
Will be back for me..
Good news, KTVs Clubs are now open till 1.30 from Thursday to Saturday
Old 05-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oozeman View Post
In Venetian now. Took Cathy. It's dark to choose but considering her height and her ass, not bad lah. SOP spa. 15 girls to choose from. My fren took double fly and they are quite pretty. This is just to confirm place still exist. Happy cheonging guys
The place is still running well On payday you could easily see 30 - 40 girls around, still one of the best SPA in Bandung. I hardly had any bad experiences with the girls here except for one or two, fyi I'm a local, but if you want to try different places there's Lunar SPA or Indigo.
Else, you can try the red light district, Saritem, costs as low as 100k up to 500k excluding rooms etc.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
Good news, KTVs Clubs are now open till 1.30 from Thursday to Saturday
I thought that apply to everyday...???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1