The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Not yet, going next month.. Haha
Old 19-04-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Hi bros, will be in CNX on 21 Apr. Any cnx PR bro care to meet up for kopi or more?

Koh kun Kao
Old 19-04-2014, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Hi bros, will be in CNX on 21 Apr. Any cnx PR bro care to meet up for kopi or more?

Koh kun Kao
21 till end Apr will be in cnx, maybe end Apr or early May will go 1-2 week.....which hotel u staying and when/where for kopi?
Old 19-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
21 till end Apr will be in cnx, maybe end Apr or early May will go 1-2 week.....which hotel u staying and when/where for kopi?
Hello bro Happy, me stay at friends place near railway station. Most of the time being followed them everywhere, so not to familiar the roads, or should say LOST
Pm me if you are there and I will pass you my Thai mobile no. Cheers mate!!
Old 26-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chiang Mai

Got one uncle just landed in Chiang Mai today.
Old 26-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Welcome to Chiang Mai

i about to leave in 2 days time
Old 26-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

My view on trip to CNX:

Agreed with some "PR" Bros here, this city is not as fun as BKK or Pataya. Is kind of slow and lay back city. It might be quite disappointed for some younger bros to cheong here like BKK or something.

I was kind of lucky to have a bunch of really closed friends here. I can totally switched off my brain when ever I am here for the past 10 years.

Frankly, I have not meet any bros from SG, till now. Firstly, you must really good in speaking Thai before you can cheong the local joints. Otherwise, you need to have Thai friends to guide you around.

I need not highlight those pay for fun stuff as you could check those previous threads. More or less the same with slight changes.

You need to invest lots of time to party here. I often follow my friends to some joints that frequents by all kind of people including Farangs (angmo). Then you might even pick up some Angmo women from there, if they like you.

For the local joints, my Thai friends will break the ice for me to know the women. After some chicken and duck talk, If they interested on you, Bingo!

Due to the convenience of the accommodation that is provide by my Thai
Bro (House on a half football field), is always easy to get laid. Since he is staying alone, with like mind with me

The local women are less open than women in BKK. So it take times..

But of course you still could get freelancer uni girls (that in-need of money) from agents, but the price is higher. and don't expect to have very "professional" service. Only Thais know the agents, but not foreigners. You know that this is a underground stuff.

I think networking is a must if cheonging in CNX. otherwise, most of us will be carrot

As for wechat, the changes of getting a ladyboy is really high! If happens that you are too drunk to up one, please ignore the gender if you have a good sexifection.

Got to go for dinner/drink, will post when I am free If...
Old 26-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
but the price is higher. and don't expect to have very "professional" service. Only Thais know the agents, but not foreigners. You know that this is a underground stuff.

I think networking is a must if cheonging in CNX. otherwise, most of us will be carrot
As for wechat, the changes of getting a ladyboy is really high!

Yup. You need to know some agent for the FL service. Not expensive to me.

Nowadays I seldom frequent to sayuri. Ya you need to have contacts to line this girls.

Speak thai is a must otherwise even you walk to sayuri, knowing that you're first timer then, tendency for you to get chop is very high. Every girl is extra 1k bht. Finally I find out why some bros here pay more even thou they doesn't take the tuk tuk.

As for Katoeys, there're many here especially during night time along the streets.
Old 27-04-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

Thanks for Bro nonteerak on my view.
Just back from drink with those Thai friends. Not feel like doing anything so I called it a day even their helpful enough to get me some lobang.
Due to some family issue, my big Thai bro gotta fly to BKK and knows what, I am totally HOME ALONE in such a big house But never mind, I don't have such a good time having this feeling in SG. Hey, how could I ever own 1 in SG?
My Thai friends always said that I am rich. My answer to them is: rich in Chiangmai, but poor in Sgp. haha...

This morning I was using wechat to look for something and found a pretty face stated "Oil massage". Ho say liao! Since I home along, I text to friend her. She reply soon and we exchange texts. Quoted 500b per hour for house call, ok la.

Ask her to send me an instant pic to verify her state so I could consider to BAO her for a few days. Waited for reply for quite awhile, and "Bring", reply came: I am Ladyboy. WTF!!

Pulse for a moment, I text her(?) : Good, you are very honest!!
Franky, is hard to find honest people these days... I actually think: why not get this follow to massage me? Afterall, is just massage... But, is a ladyboy le! Shit!! Forget it. I rather he/she not telling me anything and let the deal goes on...Too bad, I just can't stop thinking about the gender...

So ended up drive around to look for thai massage. For the past few days, I think I had closed to 10 sessions of 2 hours massage. Bone also crack liao!!!

After visiting a few joints, I had the contact for really good one. Will pass to Bros wish to visit Cnx. But hor, no hanky panky one hor.

Ok, that's all for tonight, I need to enjoy living like a towkay having a big house
Old 27-04-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Sorry, typo
Old 27-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
hehehe just send uncle back to hotel after our supper khao tom with boss K6 after few drinks in foxy .

Afternoon we looking for the nasi lemak and finally found our singaporean malay friend living and operating a restaurant selling nasi lemak and fried chicken rice etc....the chilli really aroi mak mak, will go back for more

http://www.chiang-mai-coffee.com

Bro noonteerak, think u must go try this......aroi jin jin (they are opp The Harbour & beside Chiang Mai Hill hotel)
Old 27-04-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Bro Happyman, are you and some bros having biz in CNx? Tks..
Old 27-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Happyman, are you and some bros having biz in CNx? Tks..
Yeah, bro from Pattaya having biz there and me too small biz here, so we see how to work things out together
Old 27-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chiang Mai

Quote:
hehehe just send uncle back to hotel after our supper khao tom with boss K6 after few drinks in foxy.
Since you've acquainted with him.
Now you know why he's my favourite uncle on this forum!

Quote:
Yeah, bro from Pattaya having biz there and me too small biz here, so we see how to work things out together.
Wish 3 of you huat arh!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 27-04-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 27-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
http://www.chiang-mai-coffee.com

Bro noonteerak, think u must go try this......aroi jin jin (they are opp The Harbour & beside Chiang Mai Hill hotel)
Wow! Didn't know about this. Will try once I'm back from Singapore. Like that everyday also I can tapao nasi lemak. Will make a trip to there soon.

Thanks for the sharing good place to dine, especially malay food!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1