The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 12-02-2016, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Woah..... Thanks a lot brother....just a question (hope not silly question) though....the joints you listed are mostly located in hotels.....is this the norm in Beijing? In Shanghai and Guangzhou, such joints (at least those I have been to) are independent joints and not part of a hotel. Also, do you happen to know the typical price range for such joints in Beijing (or I am able to find out the pricing on the joints' websites)....

Thanks again...

Cheers
there are some but they are more locals don't think you will be too comfortable there with foreign guests...normally they will have a separate entrance for spa n the hotel....normally entrance is between 150 - 250 as a norm...massage separate price....u can search for dianping.com, nuomi.com or any 团购 website for special discount rates
Old 12-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
there are some but they are more locals don't think you will be too comfortable there with foreign guests...normally they will have a separate entrance for spa n the hotel....normally entrance is between 150 - 250 as a norm...massage separate price....u can search for dianping.com, nuomi.com or any 团购 website for special discount rates
Thanks Brother.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flyingbullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Can any kind soul please PM me OKT Lily's wechat contact? Visiting Beijing for the weekend but lost her contact since last year.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
locke1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Beijing for work trip from 28 to 30 Feb and staying in Westin Financial Street. Looking for room-service. Any good introduction? Please leave contact details and photos (if possible).

Thanks!
Old 14-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
why wanna shift from traders to sheraton great wall

anyway in BJ, if wanna look for 一条龙 think will be very difficult. As for KTV, if u intend to bring back girls, then u got to know the mummy well...just my humble opinion...
traders paid for by company. my distributor wanna extend one night. So he booked sheraton so i follow lor.

i got free night at sofitel but was thinking stay same hotel easier lol

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 15-02-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
traders paid for by company. my distributor wanna extend one night. So he booked sheraton so i follow lor.

i got free night at sofitel but was thinking stay same hotel easier lol
oic...sofitel would be a much better choice anyway do let me know if u need any contacts for ktv...enjoy...
Old 15-02-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
oic...sofitel would be a much better choice anyway do let me know if u need any contacts for ktv...enjoy...
bro i need whatever input you can give.. will have lotsa business partners with me.. zzzz

sauna, KTV etc.. thanks so much

uped you already

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 15-02-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
bro i need whatever input you can give.. will have lotsa business partners with me.. zzzz

sauna, KTV etc.. thanks so much

uped you already
bro, there's no such thing as sauna in bj...if u looking for one dragon service,then forget it...as for ktv, let me run a check with the mummy if can tabao or not...but nowadays a bit difficult too...that's bj for u...
Old 16-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
bro, there's no such thing as sauna in bj...if u looking for one dragon service,then forget it...as for ktv, let me run a check with the mummy if can tabao or not...but nowadays a bit difficult too...that's bj for u...
thats sad....

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 18-02-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cacti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanzmingkun View Post
Been working in Beijing almost 2year and in the end found many 楼凤 kind more save as well compared if u scare of raid. Heard 燕郊or 天津more happening but not sure! Well I do knew some good 1...
Bro, mind sharing more info on these places in Beijing? Thanks!
Old 22-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 22
dj|ben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydj|ben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am in Beijing now for a few weeks, bros who wanna go party at night feel free to PM me. More people chiong together better. Still quite new here so looking for experienced bros to show the rope
Old 24-02-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JOENG is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Can any kind soul please PM me OKT Lily's wechat contact? Visiting Beijing for the weekend but lost her contact since last year.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
unclecai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You can try 曲水兰亭度假酒店洗浴 (通惠河畔文化产业园1070号 曲水兰亭度假酒店), 北京海德温泉酒店 (北京朝阳区青年路西里1号院), 行宫国际温泉酒店洗浴 ( 朝阳区 石佛营东里155号行宫国际酒店内), 摩力圣汇北京温泉会馆 (北京朝阳区劲松路9号(光明桥东侧). These are more accessible to you...One of the more luxurious spa is 北京8号温泉商务酒店 (北京 朝阳区 朝阳公园路8号 ,近朝阳公园). I don't know if they are still open to public or not or just in-house guest now. You can try to call...
How much will these spa cost & what is the service provided?
Old 10-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 1/3/2016
OKT: Lily
Tel: 1xxxxxxxx00
Name: Jia Yi
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Face: 9/10
Service: 8/10
Skill: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
Price: 1300RMB for overnight
Repeat: Yes

Its been quite sometime I've not gone to Beijing, thus after I checked into Traders Hotel, I decided to chat with Lily through wechat. Lily sent pictures of 4-5 girls (I say 4-5 because there were 5 pictures, but I think she sent two pictures of the same girl, who I ended up choosing) I picked Jia Yi because she looked extremely cute and very different from what you'd expect a typical Chinese girl.

Jia Yi arrived in a very elegant dress and coat and manages to get past security with no problem. Lead her to my room and we get in, lock the door, perfect. Stand there for a second and set my sights on her, she's pretty cute Very nice smile and adorable personality, if only a tiny bit gravelly of a voice. It's definitely her in the photo. Not as exotic but still very nice.

I stood there thinking what to do, and she started taking off her clothes and then helped me take mine off. She has an incredibly petit body, I would say she's at max something like 50kg with B cup boobs. Definitely not for guys who like large boobs but I am loving how slim she is. We took a shower, I jokingly make a point of making sure she's extra clean around the breast and virgina. She laughs a bit and loosens up, I dry off while she cleans off some more. Finally she comes out, drops her towel, and joins me in bed.

It's obvious that Lily trains her girls, as she starts off with nipple sucking and kisses me everywhere around my legs before eventually leading to a BBBJ. This continues on for a good 15 minutes before she goes to get a cap and ride on me. I hold her body in this position and press it against me, and then violently vibrate my lower body kinda like what you'd think a vibrator would feel like. She kinda goes nuts with this and starts moaning pretty loudly. This lasted for 10 minutes before she asks me to get on top. We do this for another 10 mins, before I quickly decide I want to pick her up and nail her to a wall. This is where her size becomes a huge advantage, as she's light enough for me to pick right up and pin against a wall, gently kissing her while downstairs I'm absolutely hammering her against the wall. We finally head back to the bed, where I spend a few more minutes in Doggy before I finally cum. She cleans me up and then asks if its ok to go to the bathroom and remove her makeup. Afterwards she heads back to bed, and we cuddle for a few minutes while I play around on my phone. I could have had another shot at this point, but was a bit tired because I literally stepped off the plane to go to my hotel. We finally turn off the lights, with her head resting on my shoulder as we continue to cuddle until we fell asleep.We woke up about 8am,and I initiated the same routine as last night.

We talk a few more minutes before I tell her she heads for a quick shower. It's now around 930am and I'm ready to go out for my meetings. Take out the money from the safe and give it to her, which she graciously accepts without counting. She heads out, and I sit there exhausted but pretty happy. She has a cute and bubbly personality and I really like her a lot.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-03-2016 at 02:14 PM.
Old 16-03-2016, 03:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Persianlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in Beijing, anyone keen for a drink this Friday night?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1