The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Papillon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Information on Hefei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Papilon, you never venture outside Hilton...
'thanks' to the host's hospitality, i over-shot my limit of white wine, walking also like floating, ready to do a sprouting merlion liao, took a nap when check-in at 10pm, woke up at 12.30am, decide not to venture too far, got morning flight to catch. But see a lot of bath houses around the city, so nt time if got time + plus armed with prior intel, will venture out n take one for the bros. Saw quite a few SWTs going up the lift of Hilton in the arm of older companions - reminds me of the elevators in the hotels in CP.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to Mei Gao Mei last night and plan of going again tonight. This is a high end KTV with posh interior, good sound system, and very much service oriented KJ and mummy. Gal quality are above average with tips of Rmb 400. KJ tip is also Rmb 400. A medium size room with minimum charge of Rmb 1500. Most of the KTV in Hefei is Cat 300 but I think the additional of Rmb 100 is worth the money.
Old 31-07-2013, 01:30 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I went to Mei Gao Mei 3 weeks ago.. still as good as before.. The most high end KTV in Hefei. They have a room that has TV in all 3 walls... very cosy and huge nice bath room... if budget is not a problem, this is the place. I think the tip also went up by Rmb 100.
Old 20-01-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Hefei colleague brought me to this KTV call 后宫in高新区. The place is decorated like imperial palace.. very nice and room layout also has a private area.. good sound system as well.. the gals average is above 6 and 7 and the sitting fees is only Rmb 300. This place is huge. The damage I heard is also very reasonable, specially if you buy their VIP card and it works out something like 50% discount.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yo bro, is there many KTV at hefei? Something like CP?

Or it like CA very far apart?

Or it's like tang xia, qingxi those type where there's only a few KTV that we can visit?

This seems like an exciting place.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty in Hefei ......

Those who had been there should know this place look much better than CP .

Many vice activities and Big Bro in Hefei . The upper class ktv and disco are also mostly cater for them , the local king !

Have fun but with care , the SS are scary in Hefei comparing CP which mostly money can settle .
Old 08-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My local colleagues told me that there are few new KTV like 后宫 which effect the business of 美高梅. The sitting fees are mostly Rmb300. I remember SOS could also stripe, but I don't remember whether that is the case now. Most police don't bother foreigner.. if you don't make scene.. If you just do your business bonking gal, they won't bother you. Hefei is up and coming mega city and there are lots of disco and KTV.. and it is also cheaper with Anhui gal know for their beauty...
Old 15-07-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

I will be going to Hefei to pary this Wednesday night in probably 后宫 after my staff dinner... any brothers who are in Hefei who would like to join, please PM me.

WKK.. do you hear....
Old 15-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will be going to Hefei to pary this Wednesday night in probably 后宫 after my staff dinner... any brothers who are in Hefei who would like to join, please PM me.

WKK.. do you hear....
Wednesday, I am actually free. The train ride to Hefei is about 3 hours. Maybe, I'll drop by for a look see look see. Will whatsapp you in the daytime.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 17-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Wednesday, I am actually free. The train ride to Hefei is about 3 hours. Maybe, I'll drop by for a look see look see. Will whatsapp you in the daytime.
Taikor, if you are there appreciate your FR on damage and quality and whether they go LT or mostly ST. Thank you
Old 21-07-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
Taikor, if you are there appreciate your FR on damage and quality and whether they go LT or mostly ST. Thank you
I don't remember what happen that night as I have 2 session but WKK for sure should know what happen... all I know the hardware is very good.

WKK,
Mu ultimate drunkness happen in Wenzhou the next day.. i was wheel out from the restaurant... luckly we ate at the hotel restaurant... it almost happen again the next day....
Old 09-07-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
vandervaart is a Helpful and Caring Samstervandervaart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros, any info on getting massage gala to hotel room here in anhui?
Old 11-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandervaart View Post
Hey bros, any info on getting massage gala to hotel room here in anhui?
There must be... ask the bell boy... I don't have the experience as I am more of KTV guy. I will be going to Hefei next week. BTW, i heard lots of local bbs or brothel from my local colleague... somewhere in 开发区
Old 28-09-2015, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
pointman2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Pink_Flyod,

Will be travelling in mid Dec during a business trip.

Am passing by Hefei and contemplating stopping over for 1-2 days to check out the scene if it's interesting.

Are the sitting fee still RMB 300? Where's a good 4 star hotel to stay that is close to the action Many thanks.

Quote:
There must be... ask the bell boy... I don't have the experience as I am more of KTV guy. I will be going to Hefei next week. BTW, i heard lots of local bbs or brothel from my local colleague... somewhere in 开发区
Old 04-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

the best KTV is 鼎峰会 at 宁国路. The sitting fee is Rmb 400 and you can google for more information on the KTV.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1