The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
imagoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui KTVs

Dear All,

To those brother who visiting Emerald Club this coming CNY, please pay attention. They are closed from 7th February to 9th February. Please plan your trip wisely if you were in the town during this duration.

Tq/ Imagoo
Old 03-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
aceyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legend KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't tell me you stay at that apartment near Legend KTV!

Very convenient to tabao after drinking session.
yes it is. I did not rent the one at 幸福里。but walking distance till within 3 mins...haha
Old 03-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes it's true the top 2 KTVs in Danshui are pricing themselves out but what to do the demand is there.
Just go to Legend Hotel lobby and see how many people with Singlish or Singapore accent you can spot.

Nonetheless Danshui still have many ¥1XX Massage w/ Handjob Parlours and budget KTVs (not for fussy bros).
you are right, try visiting there on weekends and you will feel like you are having breakfast in singapore hawker center..hahaha
Old 03-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

I am planning to clear my leave by this FY, as it will be Makan by company if not consume.

So, I may hit DS again in 17-20 March, any brother interested please PM me.

非诚勿扰OK? 谢谢!

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 03-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Danshui

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyman View Post
yes it is. I did not rent the one at 幸福里。but walking distance till within 3 mins...haha
Hahaha bro aceyman you really know where the "enemies" are hiding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyman View Post
you are right, try visiting there on weekends and you will feel like you are having breakfast in singapore hawker center..hahaha
Hahaha yeah guess cannot siam the kiasulanders/bolehlanders when in Danshui.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Re: Danshui

Quote:
Hahaha bro aceyman you really know where the "enemies" are hiding.

Hahaha yeah guess cannot siam the kiasulanders/bolehlanders when in Danshui.
hahah, would not want to be caught hugging another when you have the rest catching you...

Last edited by aceyman; 04-02-2016 at 04:02 PM.
Old 07-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Today marks the last day of 2015 in terms of Lunar Calendar. Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year, comes greater challenges and opportunities in life. Many of our Chinese ancestors emigrated all over Asia regions due to war and starvation. They have seek new life outside of China and settled down to blend with the natives for the past many years. With the new generations growing up under different culture, political influences and education system, we still have the same root of ancestry back to where we are from, so theoretically we are supposed to be one big family. Team Phillips would like to take this opportunity to wish all brothers a joyous New Year and express my hope for your happiness and good future. Let’s put aside our differences and celebrate a successful 2016 together.
Old 17-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Danshui Update (17/02/16)

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 30 as of 16/02/16.
Strength numbers will improve slightly from next week onwards.
Old 21-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
I am planning to clear my leave by this FY, as it will be Makan by company if not consume.

So, I may hit DS again in 17-20 March, any brother interested please PM me.

非诚勿扰OK? 谢谢!
My trip is confirmed, 16-20 Mar. I will detour to a Hotspring after KTV in DS/ HZ
PM me if you are keen to join the fun with me. Cheers..
Disclaimer: I am NOT an agent, I am only has an itchy small brother want to have fun with more brothers out here..

FYI, I have a confirmed buddy liow, another bro to be confirmed. 8)

Last edited by Islands; 22-02-2016 at 10:58 AM.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Danshui

Quote:
My trip is confirmed, 16-20 Mar. I will detour to a Hotspring after KTV in DS/ HZ.
Bro Islands wish you have another sextisfying trip to Danshui!
Old 22-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Re: Danshui

Quote:
Bro Islands wish you have another sextisfying trip to Danshui!
Thanks, feel free to drop by if you are there during the time frame.
祝你元宵节快乐!

Old 22-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

元宵节快乐!

Quote:
Thanks, feel free to drop by if you are there during the time frame.
祝你元宵节快乐!
Ok I've PM you my WeChat.

我也祝大家元宵节快乐!
Old 23-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

Re: 元宵节快乐!

Quote:
Read your PM.
Sorry, I need more Cheong kaki to have fun together, not agent.
Sorry Brother TongCheong2, sorry for brothers to zap you after my above post discloses you as an agent operating in China. I dun meant to get you zap!

Old 23-02-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Read your PM.
Sorry, I need more Cheong kaki to have fun together, not agent.
Funny! My post last night disappeared this morning?

SBF admin, May I know why?

Old 23-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Funny! My post last night disappeared this morning?

SBF admin, May I know why?
Mod deleted the post...

Please use the sponsor agents found in the sticky...I had reported the post to Boss for decision...

Mod can allow free sharing of info but not allowed non-sponsor agent...totally unfair to those paying sponsor agents...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1