The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Happy time coming to an end soon.... *sob*

Feeling so sad now.
Hehehe...you spoke the exact same words like one of the bro who joined me in this CNY trip.

This year Tua Pek Kong windsor brings in some entertainment group from Taiwan as it was being announced by the staffs there...but i didnt stay around to watch it....really very smoky there with many worshipers in the temple. It was a good experience and well organized. Everyone was considerate to try to hold the joss-stick up and moving in orderly manners. Wont lose to Sillypore temple.
[/CENTER]

Oh ok, too bad, i m not there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tua Pek Kong is sure crowded this morning.

Sure it is. Tua Pek Kong has pick pockets too. becareful. I nearly kena once while praying when there are a lot of people.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
And recently the satay was irregularly available... major, major sadness LOL!
Hehehe...have not tried the satay yet tho. So far,in my own opinion,the best Batam satay comes from : Warung Sunda Bu Joko,the one beside Lai Lai Hotel.

I will be looking forward to try the satay from Botak Cun as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
True it is cheaper than SG - then again - just about anything in SG is just too relatively expensive compared with all other South Asia (not just SEA) countries !
Hmm...you just reminded me,there used to be a bro in this forum who shared a similar resort (with in-room swimming pool) in the old thread with a similar concept like Montigo hotel resort somewhere in Tanjong Pinang. What he shared was he booked a girl from Batam,and spend a night at that resort by travelling there via a speed boat. Cant seems to find that post in that old thread....hmm....and it actually cost no more than S$150/night back then.

I think i will go look for that post one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wg0326 View Post
Dear all bros I would like to know there is the joint near winsor food court what is the name . Many thank ��
Diagonally 10 o'clock opposite Hai Hai 2 hotel is Permata Indah. Which is just almost just beside Windsor Food Court.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32873

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, there are Indians here too, mostly from Singapore as tourist. rejecting dark skin? Probably due to their smell( again no offense), batak people are darker than many Indians as I know. The malays also have a smell too, if you are keen in smelling. As they say smelling the Chinese. Even the Ang Mo have a distinct smell too. Due to climate and food we eat.
The scents of an individual could be ONE of the reason. Perhaps the characteristic behavior/trend of a certain group could be another. Just like when one China Chinese parent allows his child to poo in the open street (and another peeing in front of a restaurant table) and a few China Chinese adults who poo and pee in public tourist area overseas (even when there's a public toilet beside it),most will assume that majority of the whole 1.3 billion+ China Chinese population will likely do the same.

The theory should be similar when i was younger,many Indo Chinese were popularly known to be arrogant and proud (during 70s and 80s) in Sillypore. Today when i walk the streets of Batam,the Indo Chinese (and the indos too) were one the friendliest people even when i have no dealings with them.

Side note : Come to think of it, I do remember reading an article written by an Euro tourist guide before,who says that a China Chinese man who just bought a US$60k branded watch was not willing to pay a small sum to use the public toilet there. That Chinese man instead peed beside public toilet bushes with the rest of the tour group.

2 sides of the coin.

Quote:
A pros does not reject any size, race or age when it comes to money making.
No one would wish to reject a money making opportunity unless the "process" in between the deal were untold for in advance and unreasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
Be expecting more Indian tourists from India over time as according to the news

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=123
This sounds like a good opportunity for me when cheonging in Batam.

Quote:
...in time to come,even more from other countries as more countries doesn't require VOA to travel to Indonesia.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=124
The likelihood to push Batam into becoming like the more expensive Bali will be much higher. More Green Bean Soup will be in the making.

Quote:
...& soon,direct flight from China to Batam may even be highly possible too

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=95
And this may eventually pose some social problem as China Chinese were popular known to vandalize and at the same time have the mentality to class themselves higher than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
If in Jkt, I would buy fruits like mangosteen from mobile roadside vendors, they kinda cheaper. But in Batam, those roadside stalls selling fruits, I would not recommend. Truth is they really chop carrot unless u speak fairly good Bahasa, even then I found their weighing scale...from 1 stall I tried, 1Kg actual weight only 800g.
Now i understand why some Indo Chinese (my parent's ex.colleagues when i was younger) in Jakarta will carry those portable Karung Guni weighing scale when they go to the market,hehehe...

And they will always bargain regardless how cheap things were to be. I am guessing they are more adapted to the Indo culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
It reli depends,sm China's countryside non city area,small town tat i went to b4 were more dirtier than btm.
Most people from the China's countryside village area (much lesser develop) has some of the nicest and honest people i have known. However they were lesser educated hence their knowledge on hygiene were very much lesser than those who lives in bigger cities.

I happen to live in those "more dirtier than Batam" places by your definition for almost a year,hehehe...having said that,i believe you havent been to some smaller scale village in Batam which is away from the Batam main city area before,right?

Want to go? Next time if fate allows,i'll bring you there.The kids in the schools there will surely brighten up your day.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Can disclose what model? I find its performance taking night time pics quite good.
Experia E1,a cheapo phone (its free)...hehehe...next time if we get to see each other i show it to you. That was my Batam-only phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Can see from your fireworks pics just outside formosa.
Not taken from outside Formosa Hotel,but we were a small distance away. I took many shots before picking out the few best shots among them. The fireworks shooting up the sky is faster than phone cam's shutter speed.

I dont really quite like to take pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oh ok, too bad, i m not there.
It's ok,there is always CNY 2017,hehehe...

I learned that there are also fire crackers for sale in Batam even after CNY,hehehe...got money,everyday can also be CNY. Cheaper too. I believe the next round of fire crackering should be around Mooncake festival?

Actually,my friends all preferred Tua Pek Kong temple when it isnt so crowded. The smokes gets into our eyes and most of us were tearing,hehehe...some tells me if they were to join me in CNY 2017 next year,they will not want to join me to Tua Pek Kong anymore. Its just over crowded and ashes from the joss sticks were falling on our hair,some even get to their eyes too.

But all agreed that the CNY ambiance were many folds better than in Sillypore.

Quote:
Sure it is. Tua Pek Kong has pick pockets too. becareful. I nearly kena once while praying when there are a lot of people.
Thank you.

Yea, crowded places surely will have pickpockets. The 1st thing i have in mind upon reaching there was pickpockets. What surprise me was there was also quite a number of policemen outside the temple keeping crowd-flow order too. They do however scares me a little tho.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hmm...you just reminded me,there used to be a bro in this forum who shared a similar resort (with in-room swimming pool) in the old thread with a similar concept like Montigo hotel resort somewhere in Tanjong Pinang. What he shared was he booked a girl from Batam,and spend a night at that resort by travelling there via a speed boat. Cant seems to find that post in that old thread....hmm....and it actually cost no more than S$150/night back then.
There are 2 resorts with in room pool, in bintan not at pinang although just need to drive only. One is Lagoi Bay resort (fitting the sg150/night u mentioned), the other banyan tree resort bintan :

Pinang itself got only 1 hotel with indoor (not in room) pool. But even locals there say CMI. Lol.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

May all have a
Happy and Prosperous
Lunar New Year

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-02-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Experia E1,a cheapo phone (its free)...hehehe...next time if we get to see each other i show it to you. That was my Batam-only phone.

Not taken from outside Formosa Hotel,but we were a small distance away. I took many shots before picking out the few best shots among them. The fireworks shooting up the sky is faster than phone cam's shutter speed.

I dont really quite like to take pictures.

Im surprised to hear that....I got this Experia E3......which is Foc w renewal contract.
The shop attendent told me this phone have no value. But since i ask for foc phone, this is the phone given.
E3 specs better than E1....i dun find the picture nice leh.....
I guess im a bad photographer......
My samsung galaxy just died....for no reason.....many batam pics inside.....
Guess ill use this e3. Guess ill start to fiddle w this phone after you post such nice pics. Mine got a lot crap apps though.....wonder can they be deleted?
Old 12-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am thinking of going next week but if booking price is still on the high end, might change mind and go after lunar 15th..haha..if happen anyone drop by the joint next week, can kindly update the range price ..tks in advance..
Old 12-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, that side more happening, if you are early sometime can see lion dance.
Can still see lion dance in btm outside some shps

They went shp to shp to do the lion dance. i just got back yesterday.

Quote:
Yes,most of them will remain higher than normal. Likely the price may come down a little as demand is lowered on 3rd day onward. Base on history,price goes back to normal usually after 15th day of CNY.
yes yes..it's still quite high the day b4 yesterday.

Quote:
Most expensive booking joint in this CNY2016 is Bunga and Happy 8 (1.6 million minimum,up to 3 million+),2nd place is Gold Bird (around 1.2 million to 2 million+) and Newberry (about 1 million to 2.2 million). Cheapest is Hawaii and Permata (around 1 million to 1.6 million). Indah2 and MM didnt try. I am comparing on general term.
Yea,they r a bit lowered when i was there & but today is fri,prices may be go back up to CNY standard again. My colleague's other grp's 2 frens when they were there had 2 runway girls,1 from princess & another from Happy 8. Princess 1 no license,complain also no use. Surprising 1 of my fren who take indah2 girl,my fren say not bad.

My girl from Gold bird,1.6 juta milf.

Quote:
Lots of Indians/Bangladeshi 4 - 5 men book 1 girl situation and they didnt mind to pay 2.5million - 3 million for a girl. This is what i observe during CNY eve and CNY 1st 2 days.
Ya,can reli see lots of ah neh visiting Bunga & Happy 8,3-4 men share share book 1 syt girl priced at 2.5 juta. The mami there tells me so.

10 ppl walk in,7-8 of em is ah neh.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
I am thinking of going next week but if booking price is still on the high end, might change mind and go after lunar 15th..haha..if happen anyone drop by the joint next week, can kindly update the range price ..tks in advance..
I tink price will still be on higher than normal side but will be much lower compared to cny eve & 1st 2 days. To completely lower back to norm will likely be nex nex week after 21 feb. Nw i tink okt all see ppl face quote price 1. If u reach early,price will higher. If u reach later noon,price lower,but choice left not many to choose.

Highest price joint like wat bro nono says is happy 8 & bunga.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Manggis and rambutan

2 days ago, 8 days after buying, I ate my last manggis (one of the debated ones bought for 25k/kg in the street stalls near Happy8...). Still perfect and fragrant. A delicacy. I will miss that sweet taste for months.
Expensive or not, the quality was excellent. They all endured a 20-hours travel by flight to Europe, from Formosa to my refrigerator via Harbour Bay - Harbour Front - MRT - Changi - Paris - my town, without suffering at all. I am missing girls AND fruit now.

Last edited by Black Page; 13-02-2016 at 12:57 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
May all have a
Happy and Prosperous
Lunar New Year

Happy New Year

You are right, there is a shop near BCS selling fireworks. They are the only one in batam licenced to. Ask me how I know :

Old 13-02-2016, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Glad to know this thread is still active.

I'm planning for a maybe 3D2N visit to Batam and have been reading and compiling up to date information.

I'm more an ONS kind of person as i prefer private time with the FL in the comfort of the hotel room. So, discos, pubs and KTV are out for old man like me

Fish tank style of booking is new to me and hope to experience it in batam. As most of the take away shops are scattered around Nagoya mall, i am not sure if i can visit all the listed places by just walking or need to get a taxi. Some advice on this is appreciated.

Will continue to read more and hope to visit by March or April.

Thanks for the kind bros for sharing especially bro Nono1973 for your detail FR and advice.

Happy Cheonging !!!
Old 13-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Looks like exchange rate for once a year is better in Sillypore (Chinatown and Arcade) than in Batam. Batam exchange rate at best (morning) is 9500/SGD,noontime at 9550/SGD.
The rate has gone back up to 9600 after more money open shops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashprice View Post
Will be looking fwd to yr upcoming summary.
actually me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoar View Post
I would like to pay for a round or two because the helpfull Information you guys provide.
In tis thread,i dn't tink there's a need to be paying any1 to go btm. Page 1 of this thread got a lot of self help info where u can DIY yr own trip to btm.

Quote:
Feeling so sad now.
I going end of the mth again,u wan join me?
Old 13-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 11
Froster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond reputeFroster has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all, recently I have been to Batam, so I'm going to write a FR about the trip. A 2D1N trip, bought sindo ferry tickets at SGD29 2ways inclusive of tax.
Depart at 9am to Batam center. Shouldn't have use the Batam center, because nowadays, it's overcrowded with only a handful of immigration officer working. Waited almost an hour before clearing the immigration. Not sure about the other docks but will try them next time during peak periods.

Anyway, I went with another 3 friends, including me it's 4. So one of my friend had entered the wrong information and didn't match that on the ferry ticket, he has to go back to the counter and get in reprinted (we bought the tickets online so we have to send our confirmation to sindo ferry for the seats) thus he missed the ferry and had to take the next one with a SGD$3 admin charges.

It was alright as Batam is one hour earlier and with the long queue we manage to catch him from the later ferry and sneak him into our queue. Haha(that's how long we waited)

Once cleared we grab a taxi outside the terminal at 70,000rp to nagoya hill, no nego because it was on the counter. We all carried light so didn't want to check in first and we head for breakfast, guess what we had A&W for breakfast. Hehe.

Yea!! This time round, A&W is offering coney dog finally!! When I ordered she asked me if I wanted egg, so I was like thinking what is that egg?? Is it some kind of special egg? So i ordered the coney dog with egg, after ordering, I ordered the rest and she asked me if I wanted egg to go along with my rootbeer, it was quite weird as every item I ordered she ask if I wanted egg. So my advice is not to add egg, it's just a typical egg, nothing significant. Well A&W as the first meal didn't disappoint either, with their rootbeer float, coney dog, spicy fried chicken(really spicy) and of course their crispy waffle topped with ice cold strawberry cream! Yummy!

After the meal we decided to move back to our hotel, we stayed in horizon kings hotel, not a well known hotel as it is quite inconvenient to most visitors but for the price we paid, the room are huge, spacious, clean, neat, it's on top of a hill so there is nice view, saw lots of lion air cabin crews and pilots checking in and out and good variety of breakfast. Sadly I didn't took a photo of the room but I took some photos of the surrounding. The photo of the room is taken from google and it looks the same as the room we stayed. Price of the room is SGD$40 per night inclusive of breakfast.

Once checked in we rested in our rooms for a while, we didn't want to get ceweks from those KTV as we decided to get our FL from restaurant or either pubs. Will be more fun and entertaining. =)

We than left the hotel and took a private cab back to nagoya shopping center, change money, play arcade, cut hair and than we move to octopuss for our first round of fun.

Price list still the same for massage,
RP308000 - Deluxe
RP363000 - Executive
RP418000 - Suite
RP110000 - Facilities

There are also the gold/silver but pricing wise, no idea as we didn't ask, we just took the executive package. Once in, we went to the changing room changed and waited at the sofa for our masseurs, we wanted to have our massage first than jacuzzi. Waitress asked what kind style or girls we prefer so each of us gave her our criteria.

Waited around 15mins, followed the waitress to our individual room and was greeted by the masseur. Massage was as good, with good strength and technique such as back stepping. Soon turned around for pelvic massage or sometimes they called it manhood therapy, but in simple terms, it's handjob. Haha. But this time round was something new, before the start of the manhood therapy, my masseur showed me a bottle of "oil" and said "do you want to use this oil, it is good for your manhood, make it harder" a simple bottle of oil with no label or whatsoever, I asked how much, she said RP50000, I kindly rejected and said I prefer baby johnson. So she used that instead. After a while, I came out and took a shower. Joined the rest at the jacuzzi and chill.

Here is my rating for Octopuss,

Atmosphere : 8/10 (Clean, no smoke smell, spacious, good facilities)
Masseur looks : 7/10 (Young and experienced from Bandung)
Massage : 7/10 (good strength, technique and cover all parts including head)
Pelvic Massage : 7/10 (Take her time to arouse and slowly play with it)
Price : Very reasonable

Sorry I cant remember her name or number.

Feeling hungry and time for dinner, so we headed to A2

Good selection of food, quality of food is decent. Good crowd, beer girl nice to see and chat, number 22 beer girl quite pretty. =) Total damage around RP500000. Not all food in the picture. The chicken and char siew were very expensive, RP150000 if I didn't remember wrongly. We didn't order any beer because after that we are heading to pub to drink so just order normal fruit juice and soft drinks. Asked 2 beer girl to come over and seat with us, we shared some food with them and they are happy although we didn't bought any drinks from them. Had a great chat with them but we decided to move on, if there is no other option we probably will come back to A2 and try to bring those girls back.

After digesting things start to get interesting. We than headed to kampung bule for our night mission.

Lots of bars, so we decided to head to 89 Bar, saw lot's of angmoh, we are probably the only group that is non-angmoh. Order towers of beer one after another, one tower around RP370000. Good atmosphere, soon joined by girls and strip dance to bra and panties, we also ordered some ladies drink, RP120000 per cocktail and put some notes in the strippers bra and panties. =) The night was very fun.

As the night was almost ending, I tried to nego with my girl, was lucky to get mine at RP500000 for LT. So brought her back without barfine as it was almost ending. 2 other of my friend did brought girls back, 1 didn't. Took a cab back to hotel, most cab drivers didn't know the area, so have to guide them using gps.

Another thing about this hotel is that it doesn't have safe, but since one of my friend didn't have any girl, we left all our valuables in his room to play safe. My girl was really good in bed and I had a great time. Next morning we had breakfast together before she left.

Girl From 89Bar ( I can't remember her name)
Looks : 6.5/10 ( Decent makeup with fake eyelash, dark skin)
Body : 7/10 ( Nice body, slim and petit, average boobs, uses push up bra)
BBBj : 7/10 (Good and willing to suck for long long time)
FJ : 7/10 (Since the room is big I fuck her in the toilet, on the sofa and the bed )
Damage : 500000 + 50000 tips
Overall good experience with 2shots one when reaching back hotel another in the morning

After breakfast and after girl left, felt quite tired and since checkout is 12noon I went back to my room and slept again.

Woke up, packed and check out. Already in the afternoon, we took a cab to nagoya shopping center for lunch. What we have? Pizza hut. =-D

Plus lasagna and drinks damage around RP350000
After Pizza hut, it's still early for our ferry back so we wanted to recce delta spa since it is walking distance.

Went into the spa, met with the receptionist, asked about the pricing but recept told me we would have to go to lvl2 to ask regarding the price list, so she gave us locker keys and we proceeded to lvl2, while heading lvl2 via the staircase, passed by their facilities, looks really good and new. Met up with the recep, recep told us the pricing, I can't remember haha, but it's not cheap, I asked about the cheaper ones than she finally revealed it. I will come back again to batam and try delta and give another fr on it, for now, we walked away. As we walked I saw this poster

Hmmm, looks new, anyone tried?? But anyway will probably take up their package soon.

Left the building, flag a cab and went to batam center for our return journey back to Singapore.

So my next trip, would be delta spa and hooking up those girls working in the seafood corner in windsor foodcourt. ^_^

For now, thanks everyone for taking your time to read and have a good day!!
Credit to Bro nono1973

Last edited by Froster; 13-02-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1