The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Finally GZ and SZ have welcome the first snow in a hundred year. While the snow is basically falling flakes, and disappearing fast, it is snow nonetheless. Enjoy my brothers in GZ and SZ, it is freezing our asses off now but it is a historical moment. Let's remember how you Cheong during the true winter sonata.
Old 30-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 15
thwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to beholdthwongster is a splendid one to behold

Any bros visited CA recently? My contacts in DFML kept telling me the place is up and running and girl strength ok.. I seriously doubt though..

Anyone visited DFJH or DFML recently? Care to share some updates?

Much appreciated
Old 04-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ML888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any group gathering so far . My old ID cannot login .. Mike8888. So change to this ml888
Old 07-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today marks the last day of 2015 in terms of Lunar Calendar. Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year, comes greater challenges and opportunities in life. Many of our Chinese ancestors emigrated all over Asia regions due to war and starvation. They have seek new life outside of China and settled down to blend with the natives for the past many years. With the new generations growing up under different culture, political influences and education system, we still have the same root of ancestry back to where we are from, so theoretically we are supposed to be one big family. Team Phillips would like to take this opportunity to wish all brothers a joyous New Year and express my hope for your happiness and good future. Let’s put aside our differences and celebrate a successful 2016 together.
Old 15-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thwongster View Post
Any bros visited CA recently? My contacts in DFML kept telling me the place is up and running and girl strength ok.. I seriously doubt though..

Anyone visited DFJH or DFML recently? Care to share some updates?

Much appreciated
I too missed tat place place...but if anyone tell me its reopen, chances are its fake news. This days the only place where comparable environment & MM strenght can be found, is only at DS. Even so, prior to CNY, I oledy heard from a manager there, tat MM qty fallen as days getting closer to CNY. Under such circumstance, how good will CA - DFJH or DFML be? I doubted

One thing abt CA I know, is tat traveling there is not so convinence & those hotel, are usually remotely located; not worth to go there, unless u travel with a group of kakis & staying China for more than a week
Old 17-02-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Tian E Hu KTV

Oh my gosh even Tian E Hu KTV has zero hostess now!

Must use the usual delivery service liao.
Old 17-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Tian E Hu KTV

Oh my gosh even Tian E Hu KTV has zero hostess now!

Must use the usual delivery service liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
I too missed tat place place...but if anyone tell me its reopen, chances are its fake news. This days the only place where comparable environment & MM strenght can be found, is only at DS. Even so, prior to CNY, I oledy heard from a manager there, tat MM qty fallen as days getting closer to CNY. Under such circumstance, how good will CA - DFJH or DFML be? I doubted
If Legend KTV (Danshui) has only 30 hostesses available now I doubt Dongguan KTVs can do better.
Hahahahaha!

Just came back from Jakarta.
Really a world of difference in terms of strength.
Over in Jakarta the PRCs and Viets will return in full force after 15th day of Lunar New Year.
Old 20-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrkb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey All Bros,

Anybody in CP town this few days? hope to catch up with some of you. Please ping me, thanks!
Old 20-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkb View Post
Hey All Bros,

Anybody in CP town this few days? hope to catch up with some of you. Please ping me, thanks!
Hi bro,
23th starting got party with many bros in sz, huizhou and danshui, welcome joining...Thanks..
Old 22-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 16
arpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to beholdarpeggi is a splendid one to behold

So where is the partying scene now?

(Thank you very much)
Old 22-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
Hi bro Arpeggi,

CP is totally dead unless you go for relax, no hostess in KTV already unless you want pick from photo selecting either SN or KTV girl. There have many altenative place like SZ, Huizhou, Danshui, and Zhuhai. There can easily party anytime..Thanks

PHILLIP
Old 22-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
Shenzhen, Danshui and Zhuhai.

Choose your poison!
Old 22-02-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
Hi bro Arpeggi,

CP is totally dead unless you go for relax, no hostess in KTV already unless you want pick from photo selecting either SN or KTV girl. There have many altenative place like SZ, Huizhou, Danshui, and Zhuhai. There can easily party anytime..
Bro Arpeggi, dun need to have KTV also will get tons of girls...dun worry...
Old 23-02-2016, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Bro Arpeggi, dun need to have KTV also will get tons of girls...dun worry...
aiya... where need worry ... he got tons of gals oledi ...
Old 28-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrkb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FYI, CP Starbucks clsoe until end of Apr
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1