The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke0skywalker View Post
For a person who have
Luke, your Sexy Revolution message above is a repost of the same exact one over on ISG , which over there was thoroughly discredited, and you took some harsh responses to it as a result.

The whole premise of your post is wrong headed. The website girls are not free of pimps, they don't get 100% of what we pay them. And the idea of Hanoi and HCMC girls banding together is absurd.

If you want credibility, you need to refrain from posting false info. To knowingly do that is to create disinformation, and that's exactly what we have here.

I can't fathom why you would repost that message here when it was so convincingly discredited already on the other forum.

Before I thought you posted stuff without thoroughly verifying it first. But this goes well beyond that. This info was shown to be WRONG , and you know it's wrong, yet you post it again.

This is weird.
Old 13-03-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Luke0skywalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My posts are all factual, aimed to help mongers and providers fill each other's needs efficiently and safely with dignity, avoiding the exploitation and abuses by pimps and thugs

Remember not long ago you pm me to thank me for posting here.
Now you trying to discredit me, i do not need any credibility as i have no direct benefit, but instead i am upset over why you are so hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Luke, your Sexy Revolution message above is a repost of the same exact one over on ISG , which over there was thoroughly discredited, and you took some harsh responses to it as a result.

The whole premise of your post is wrong headed. The website girls are not free of pimps, they don't get 100% of what we pay them. And the idea of Hanoi and HCMC girls banding together is absurd.

If you want credibility, you need to refrain from posting false info. To knowingly do that is to create disinformation, and that's exactly what we have here.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My posts are all factual, aimed to help mongers and providers fill each other's needs efficiently and safely with dignity, avoiding the exploitation and abuses by pimps and thugs

Remember not long ago you pm me to thank me for posting here.
Now you trying to discredit me, i do not need any credibility as i have no direct benefit, but instead i am upset over why you are so hypocrite.
If you have no credibility, people just think Oh here goes Luke reporting nonsense again. And people will say so. That's ok with you? Seems not to be. I just said it, and you are taking issue with it.

"Factual" means it's true and correct. What you are posting is not, it's false. The web girls do have pimps, so what are you talking about? The "sisters" in HCMC don't communicate with ones in Hanoi, so what's that about? I mean, what did you say that is a fact?

It's not me "trying" to discredit you. Stuff you reported was already discredited over there, by others mainly but also sometimes myself. We all went over plenty of these supposed factual reports that you posted in ISG, learning they were studded with wrong info. Dude you didn't even defend your "facts" -- you just ignored the evidence and moved on. Cafe Hawaii? Sex in backrooms of the DJ cafes? In PM you told me you were not "detail-oriented". You are bold statement oriented though, and wrong info and bold statements don't go well together. One might say you are wrong-info oriented.

I think you attach your ego to your reports. If anyone disagrees with faulty info you post, you take it personally, dig your heels in, and won't own up to being wrong. People in these forums just are not going to let that fly. And I'm the gentle one here.
Old 13-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Luke0skywalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talk so much, what have you really share beside getting people as guinea pig to help you filter the most pretty website FL, not even a field report from you.
If i have not write about the things going on in district 10, there wont be guys in here going there to explore and report on those FS MP.

You know how many pm i received to thank me for sharing and some even want to buy me coffee which i promptly reject, so next time before u make a negative comment, think about what have you genuinely and willing to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
If you have no credibility, people just think Oh here goes Luke reporting nonsense again. And people will say so. That's ok with you? Seems not to be. I just said it, and you are taking issue with it.

"Factual" means it's true and correct. What you are posting is not, it's false. The web girls do have pimps, so what are you talking about? The "sisters" in HCMC don't communicate with ones in Hanoi, so what's that about? I mean, what did you say that is a fact? .
Old 13-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Talk so much, what have you really share beside getting people as guinea pig to help you filter the most pretty website FL, not even a field report from you.
If i have not write about the things going on in district 10, there wont be guys in here going there to explore and report on those FS MP.

You know how many pm i received to thank me for sharing and some even want to buy me coffee which i promptly reject, so next time before u make a negative comment, think about what have you genuinely and willing to share.
You're one wacky dude, man.

After re-reading this, it looks like this is a clone reposting Luke's stuff from the other forum.

But who knows.

Last edited by Wendella; 13-03-2016 at 10:08 PM.
Old 13-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Wendella. I dont know why you persisting with this one, we dont know if its definately the same poster or someone just cutting and paste, the stubborn attitude is the same, though i find the phrasing a bit different. The point is we have already addressed his factual inaccuracies, so if someone is stupid enough to believe him irrespective of what other have written contradicting him and they sufffer some kind of inconvenience then its their problem. I have a bad habit of correcting all the exaggerations and inaccuracies i see, but i only do that ONCE....after that if people want to believe what they want to believe then good for them. We have already seen what happens when guys use lukes list and follow his instructions. Likewise i have been silly enough to try and correct people with regards to pricing and either i get the "its my money and u have no right", or they just disregard what i wrote and over pay, or some have even called me a cheap charlie and deliberately overpay to spite me, so yeah hence, the spirit of sharing is a complete farce, and is only quoted when the asker wants something
Yeah but he posted that on ISG and got shot down over there only. People here might have no clue.
Old 13-03-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

It is time to start Vietnam - HCM (Thread 4). This thread can be a private thread for a few samsters to continue with their debates.
Old 13-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is time to start Vietnam - HCM (Thread 4). This thread can be a private thread for a few samsters to continue with their debates.
You think so...but all have freedom of speech leh...

sometimes I wonder what all this really matters...from ISG to SBF....repeat same thing....hcm is really important to these ppl...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-03-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -92 / Power: 0
Vespa01 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

You guys are too much, this thread belong to my twin bro, now become debate thread. When are you guys going to return to my twin bro?
Old 14-03-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 21
dfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Good one! Looks like a political battle! Are we here to educate each other or trying to put everyone down and alleviate own status? Let's get back to the main draw of the thread!
Old 14-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 18
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agree, bro..

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 14-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Maybe have 2 separate threads. 1 for those chiongoing long time there hardcover. And 1 for casual holidaymakers just wanting simple info.

Seems to me always have debates over how much to pay. Casual ppl going over there to chiong once in awhile where got time to care all these. Old birds preserve their lobangs ( need understand some basic tieng viet anyways) and casual chiongsters get to share their tourists 'lobangs'.

Just my suggestion. Skip or ignore me if u don't like what I say.
Old 14-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Maybe have 2 separate threads. 1 for those chiongoing long time there hardcover. And 1 for casual holidaymakers just wanting simple info.

Seems to me always have debates over how much to pay. Casual ppl going over there to chiong once in awhile where got time to care all these. Old birds preserve their lobangs ( need understand some basic tieng viet anyways) and casual chiongsters get to share their tourists 'lobangs'.

there is already a Vietnam TCSS thread which you can post anything related to Vietnam...so why still need 2 threads...

anyone can start a new thread in Adult Section - Anything Under the Sun (Except Polictics)

anyone can post here and ask question regards to HCM and Vietnam...really up to anyone to reply...just skip or put the nick in Ignore list if you dun want to see what a nick posted...I have 50 nicks in my Ignore List and still counting...

enjoy yourself...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfusion View Post
Good one! Looks like a political battle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
agree, bro..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post

We have suggested and if the forum owner thinks it is fine to let the debates continue then no choice, we just have to ignore this thread for awhile.
Old 14-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
We have suggested and if the forum owner thinks it is fine to let the debates continue then no choice, we just have to ignore this thread for awhile.
Hm. It seems like you were ignoring this thread any way. Or at least not posting in it.

In fact, suddenly many opinions on what the thread should be from people who don't post in it.

Everyone knows what I think it should be, no need to repeat that.

EVen though I was one arguing, I think this thread does have too much sniping. My argument wasn't personal, was trying to tell a guy to stop posting erroneous info. But my feeling now is that it was not him, but a troublemaker pretending to be him. I been had.

What I think the whole forum could do without is the over the top bad-language insults. Responsible forums ban people like that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread