The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Bro CibLover

Not really homesick but since there is an opportunity why not. Somemore get to clock more frequent flyer points mah.....Anyway, I can only fly back Singapore for a day or 2 and back again to Dubai. 7 hours in Business class is ok lah.....hehehehe....

Of course local food is still the best since we are local mah....hahahaha

The food sucks here in Dubai. Expensive and not up to the standard of our preferences. Most Chinese restuarants are run by Indians cooks.

Are you coming Dubai in near future?
Wow.............. Business class for home flight, really envy you. I don't even have business class when I travel between Dubai and Beijin for business (company new, have to save cost).......... Agree with you, after a while you just really missed our food back home. even the worst one taste better than here.
Singapore food, here I come ... 8 days to go .....

By the way Bro, there is a Hong Kong resturant in Emirates Towner that sell roost duck noodle and some Hong Kong dishes.. but then hor, be prepare to pay thru your tummy hor.. 30 dhs for small portion of roost duck noodle or wanton noodle or even Sinchow mifun
Old 18-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Bro CibLover

That's great. I should be here unless I kanna Big Sweep or toto back home.

Thanks for the info, I will check with brother Kongsamiya whether he knows where is it. I have found a restuarant open by a Singaporean malay selling Singapore style malay food. The price starts from 15dhs which is about S$7.

S$7 for a plate of Nasi Lemak, 3 times more than what we get in Singapore. At least 5 times more than in Malaysia. Blood suckers.......sigh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Lysander,

Working on something now. If everything runs smoothly, might be going over around April at the earliest. Hopefully, you're still there.

Yah, agreed about the restaurants there. Went to those Chinese restaurants, but when passing by the kitchen, can see Indians or Bangladeshi cooks. Sighh...

Three years ago, used to stay at one hotel owned by a M'sian chain of hotels. Forgot the name, it is still there but changed ownership. They used to have Nasi Lemak, Roti Chanai, Laksa, S'pore Bee Hoon and other local delicacies cooked by M'sian chef on their menu. Sighhh... It's located near to the Taj Hotel.
Old 18-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Kongsamiya

I enroute to Bangkok mah....prices same like you take SQ.
Trying to make me 'gian'....8 days to Singapore.....kekekeke
So expensive to eat good food in Dubai...sigh...
In order to save money, I will take prata everyday.....hahahahah
Come on lah not prata everyday. Like that you become very rich liau.. Prata only 0.50 dhs (only 21 cent but no curry hor, sugar they gave if you ask), want curry pay 5 dhs (S$2.10) Try egg sandwich (prata wrap with egg) 1.50dhs or meat sandwich (prata wrap with few small piece of beef or mutton) 2.00 dhs or Shawama 2.50 dhs. these are one of the cheapest food around. but then hor, eat too much also problem

OK OK I am almost forgot save money on food so that so can have more budget to bang the WL
Old 18-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

No lah I take prata with chicken masala, about 8dhs. No so bad compare to Singapore standard. Of course cannot compare to Jalan Kayu or Upper Thomson Prata lah....

Can't save much here, makan is expensive. In Singapore, can eat hawker food at S$3 - S$5, here must pay 3 times more.

Got any WLs need a place to stay and provide cooking? No sex. hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Come on lah not prata everyday. Like that you become very rich liau.. Prata only 0.50 dhs (only 21 cent but no curry hor, sugar they gave if you ask), want curry pay 5 dhs (S$2.10) Try egg sandwich (prata wrap with egg) 1.50dhs or meat sandwich (prata wrap with few small piece of beef or mutton) 2.00 dhs or Shawama 2.50 dhs. these are one of the cheapest food around. but then hor, eat too much also problem

OK OK I am almost forgot save money on food so that so can have more budget to bang the WL
Old 23-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Kongsamiya

Where is the FR with the Fujian gal??????
Hi Bro,
Sorry no field report lah, I am composition writing skill very weak lah. nuntee kana bomdared left and right lah. all I can say is I will always RTU . Can give some statitics .....

Name : mei
Age : 24 (passport 32) on visit visa must >30 yo for dalu mm
Height: 5'2
Boobs : b cupper
targeted from : york club
bbbj : 8 lah
hj : 8
Fj : almost 10 (i very difficut to shoot and took almost 2 hrs to fire the first round and claimt she cum 5 x and did not go to wprk for the next 3 days)
Demages : 1st time 500dhs, 2nd time 400dhs and the last 3 time only buy
some food staff like seafood and veg.
Problem now : she will call me whenever she do not have booking. jialat liau
my girlfriend coming back from China soon........

By the way, how's your new furnishing of your new appartment going?
Old 25-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Samster

Bro Kongsamiya

Bad news, remember the gal that I pick up on Karama Karaoke?
She is on my bed sleeping while I am in the office now.
Kanna stick from 23rd until now.
So she broke my principle of not doing the same gal twice….sigh…..

Name: Mao Mao
Height: 1.56m
Weight: 43kg
Body: 34C 24 35, big and juicy, pink nipples.
BBBJ: She said she never done that.
FJ: 8/10
Damages: 1st night, 800Dhs. 2nd night haven’t give her yet since she is soundly sleeping on my bed.

Facts not friction:

Called Bro Kongsamiya on 23rd after I saw his posting. Although he is busy but since it is me who call him, he agreed to come out for a drink.

So the hunting begins with place for a drink, went to Hard Rock Dubai..too crowded so we left. Went to the pub nearby but also crowded. Went to Long bar and still crowded. Give up and go for some snacks at TGIF at Mall of Emirates. Finally decided to go to Karama Karaoke since we have not been there yet.

While waiting for the gals inside the Karaoke, we start to sing but the sound system is too fcukup. Finally 2 gals appeared. One is dan dan who seat with me and the other mao mao who sit with Bro Kongsamiya.

The usual happened in the karaoke room, just singing and talk talk inside. No hanky panky thing. Finally it is almost time to go so I ask the gal seating (Dan Dan) with me the whole night whether she is interested to go back with me. She said that her aunty came so she can’t. I was thinking why this is happened to me twice. The last time, Bro Kongsamiya’s introduce a gal ( Yang Yang. See my previous FR) also give me excuses. Since Bro Kongsamiya did not want to bring the gal seating with him, I ask her (Mao Mao) whether she wants to come with me. She agreed and off we go.

Back to my apartment, while chit chatting, she told me that she and Dan Dan had actually turned back to the Karaoke for us. Dan Dan had just have done with another customer before she gone back to the Karaoke to meet me. So Mao Mao was quite shock when I asked her to follow me back home. Mao Mao said that she had also left the Karaoke since she thought that there will be no more customers coming. Bro Kongsamiya and I reached the Karaoke quite late about 12 midnight.

Enough of the talk talk no action, action starts…………..

I started to kiss her but she did not respond back which later she told me that she don’t kiss customers, how true, I don’t know……..

Slowly removed her blouse and pants…revealing her snow white body…wow…she has a pair of C+ boobs with very nice pink nipples……
She also has a tattoo of a flower on her stomach…very tempting……
Lick and softly suck her nipples and she started to moan……
Slowly removed her bra and panty and her neatly shaved private hair start to make my didi stand……
Gently playing her cunt……insert my finger into her hole and she start to moan loudly……so afraid that the neighbors might hear her so it is almost 3am……press up hard and try to find her G spot……she starts to shiver and whole body start to move…her moan gets louder and louder…….cover her mouth with my lips and she response back with hard wet kisses…..our tongues got into real hard action and my finger start to move fast and furious…….
She is enjoying so much that she accepted my 2nd and 3rd fingers into her hole while my middle finger touching her G spot and 2 other fingers moving ups and downs………
When she almost cum, I retrieved my kiss and fingers….there will a 2 seconds standstill, she was quite shock and start to ‘sa jiao’…saying I am very bad…..
Since my didi can’t wait anymore, I insert into her and start to bonk her……
While bonking her, her legs start to move about and finally I realized that her legs had to be lay flat and it is this position that she will cum. Since I know that is the position she needs, I start to bonk her real hard until she cumed. It is a pleasant view when you see the flower tattoo moving while bonking her. Turned her over and start to do her doggie…..she cumed again but I have problem cum myself….either I am too excited or I am getting gold….sigh…

We proceed to bath although I have not ejaculated. Playing her tits make my didi hard again. Lift up her left leg and insert her. Bonking her so hard and at the last second, pull didi out and spread all my discharge on her face……
After we clean up, it is almost 8am and I need to go back office to settle some issues, she said she will wait for me in the apartment. Since I am in a hurry, I let her stay thinking that I will get rid of her yesterday night…….

But and always but…..that didn’t happen…got into another long session with her last night……….

So I haven’t sleep for the past 72 hours and in office working while writing this FR……………

Will it be another long session tonight??????..........
Old 26-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

Bro Gurgeh

What is your budget, please remember that hotel here is more expensive than Singapore. The one I stay, Karama is ok. see www.hotelkarama.com for details. or you can check www.asiarooms.com

All the russian and cis are in cyclone, york and imperial hotel. Bro Kongsamiya may know better......
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurgeh
yea, i'm look for good hotel too, not expensive, but where gers from russia an cis. ideas, guys?
Old 26-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurgeh
yea, i'm look for good hotel too, not expensive, but where gers from russia an cis. ideas, guys?
Hi Bro gurgeh,
Like bro Lysander said, Hotel Karama quite ok and location easy for you to access various joint. so when you cumming?
Old 27-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Samster

Bro CibLover

Thanks and may all your wishes come true in this coming Lunar New Year.

Although I got rid of her, she called me this morning saying that she wants a LV bag and ask whether I can buy for her............'big appetite'......

I told her to go ahead but I will not answer her call anymore.......
Anyway, the money I paid her for the last 3 days is enough for her to get a nice bag in LV. AED2400 which is about S$1100.

Still cheaper to play in BKK and KL......sigh......

Now Bro Kongsamiya is back in Sing, I am alone here with no one gal and friend........

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Kongsamiya & Bro Lysander,

Here's wishing the brothers in Dubai,

Happy Chinese New Year. May all ur dreams/wishes/fantasies cum true this New Year.

Bro Lysander,

Great FR. Didn't check in here for a few days and saw that you've got urself a real pussycat...hahaha. Glad that you've gotten rid of her.

Bro Kongsamiya,

How long will u be in S'pore? Any plans to come cheong in KL? If you are, do PM me.

Cheers.
Old 27-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

If on company account, I suggest stay at Grand Hyatt, near to Airport. We can go pick you up if Bro Kongsamiya is available. Cheers.....Many mei mei in Grand Hyatt...although quite ex.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Likely company account...... forgot the last hotel where I stay also... hehehe
Old 27-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
..Now Bro Kongsamiya is back in Sing, I am alone here with no one gal and friend........
Bro Lysander,

Understand the feeling of loneliness in a foreign country. That's why it's always good to get to know one or two brothers. Sorry to hear that you'll be in Dubai for the festive holidays. I'd guess that you've got the visas renewed?

I'll be leaving to my HM's hometown tonite. Therefore, will not be logging in till late next week. Keep up the spirit, bro.
Old 27-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Samster

Yes, the gal here starts from 500dhs per shot....which is about S$240. Overnight and anything else is extra.....living standard here is higher than Singapor.....

I hope to get something like that too.....

Quote:
OMG... So mych money involved??

Sorry to hear u are stuck there... Sigh... That's life of been an expat ya...

Hope u managed to find some big orgy gathering with the PRC...

Cheers
Old 27-01-2006, 04:36 PM
Samster

Bro, US$100 can only get you 1 star hotel here......
Karama is 3 star and charge 550dhs for 1 night, which is about S$260.
Hotel here is very ex.....see www.asiarooms.com for the cheapest hotel in Dubai. I see whether can get something good for you at US$100 per night.
See you....

Quote:
Cannot lah.. Company pay also must be a little reasonable mah...

I stay at Hyatt in Bandung or Surabaya for only about US50/ night... So budget should be max US 100 lah... Must aga aga mah..

2006 would be a difficult year for the company... Sigh

Cheers
Old 30-01-2006, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, the gal here starts from 500dhs per shot....which is about S$240. Overnight and anything else is extra.....living standard here is higher than Singapor.....

I hope to get something like that too.....
Hey Bro.
What happened? you pay 500 per shot, Think your small head very passionate man, Should not pay anything more than 500dhs per nite (not per shot) especially after midnite during weekday. Yoke club not more than 300 per shot some even go for 150 if you are good sweet talking... Remember the 2 sisters at the sea view hotel pub with the Philpino band, they offer 400 for the nite together (Shuangfei).. Bro, you are handsome enough to knock off some price from them, use your charm. For me its very sample, they offer, I will counter offer only i feel comfortable and of cause must make sure my small head can perform if not forget it....
Old 31-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Samster

Bro, remember your girlfriend's friend. She charged me 500Dhs per shot. Whole process, 30 minutes and she is gone. The mm I got from York the other time is 500Dhs for the whole night. 3 shots in total.

You should have get the 2 sisters that night since you have pay them 100 Dhs each for play play see see touch touch ....hahahaha

You can sweet talk but I very stupid in dealing with WLs. Normally if they are ok, I will agree to the price they state. Anyway, out for fun mah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Hey Bro.
What happened? you pay 500 per shot, Think your small head very passionate man, Should not pay anything more than 500dhs per nite (not per shot) especially after midnite during weekday. Yoke club not more than 300 per shot some even go for 150 if you are good sweet talking... Remember the 2 sisters at the sea view hotel pub with the Philpino band, they offer 400 for the nite together (Shuangfei).. Bro, you are handsome enough to knock off some price from them, use your charm. For me its very sample, they offer, I will counter offer only i feel comfortable and of cause must make sure my small head can perform if not forget it....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1