The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
happyeow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

I will be staying in grand Hyatt in Jakarta., any nearby spas near the hotel?
Old 10-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, in pullman central park for a couple of days. any info on fj booking?
Old 10-02-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

absolutely disappointed with the wechat massage service...I should have known better though sigh... "SAHRANI MASSAGE" said its gonna be the chick in the profile thats doing the massage. next come a young inexperienced massager chick with average look came over. slightly upset and yelled at the boss about the unethical practice. they arent apologetic at all and demand if cancel pay 200k. its not really the money issue. just upset that i got tricked.
Old 11-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tennisballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisballs View Post
Hi guys wanna ask you something. Regarding wechat massages, is it a must to give them my room number and name? They keep insisting on it making me suspicious. I told them my hotel lift has a keycard system and told them to wait at the lobby but they insist on giving them my room number and name. They say they need it to confirm with the hotel receptionist as proof I'm staying at the hotel.
Ok wanna share my experience even though no one replied.
I asked about 3 or 4 wechat massages, all wanted to know my room number and name. They do this because the girls they sent are always different from the pictures they sent you. Don't ever trust them. I called one and the service was really bad. Piano style going through the motions. Was quoted 90mins 200k but after 1hour said she's finished. Gave her 200k ask her fuck off.
Went Classic after that to relieve my frustrations.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Booboo85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Jakarta Info

Hi bro, just want to share my experience in jkt malioboro. I went there last week with friend. We went to the club and have alil bit fun there. around 2 am, we then started to look around. After a few rounds walking at the club, I finally found one viet girl that is quite pretty and my type. Then I quickly tell the daddy to book her and waited for my friend to pick his. Then skip the waiting. She came to me, woahh dont know if i was a bit drunk or what, but she looks pretty. then we go to the room. Having a few small talk, she told me that shes only new here less than a month. But i must say she give the best service that i have ever had. After that we do the usual. Clean clean then we exchange our info. In overall, i would recommend her to all big bros here to try if you ever go to malio. Not sure bout her number, but if you want her name please do PM me or just ask the daddy wheres the new viet girl haha. Happy hunting! PS shes very shy, so be gentle
Old 12-02-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

dreamriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much was this Viet girl ?. Is she from the club or spa/lounge ?.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Booboo85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamriver View Post
How much was this Viet girl ?. Is she from the club or spa/lounge ?.
Her DC is 2 mio. tips can be varried. I saw her first time at lounge then after 2 am,I think they all went down to the club.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Classic Hotel

I come to Jakarta is to eat young and tender Bakso. Not interested in Dim Sum, Tom Yam or Pho Bo.

Classic Hotel's Terminal 2 best value with 100 ceweks during 7pm.
RP350K/60min/1 Shot.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pimpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has alexis fallen out of favour these days? What hv i missed?
Old 12-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Alexis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpf View Post
Has alexis fallen out of favour these days? What hv i missed?
Went Alexis Spa 2 days ago. Quality is very good for Indo ceweks. But at RP1.45 Million may not be suitable for budget cheongsters. PRC and Viet is RP2 Million. All on leave due to CNY. Back to work after 15th day of Lunar New Year.

My Indo friends are regulars at Alexis so the staff there take care a lot. We just party at Alexis 4Play Club. My friend made me suck the tit of one dancer!
Really a gila babi night out in Jakarta hahaha.

My friend mentioned 1001 Club (Colloseum) quite happening these days.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
pimpf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Alexis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Went Alexis Spa 2 days ago. Quality is very good for Indo ceweks. But at RP1.45 Million may not be suitable for budget cheongsters. PRC and Viet is RP2 Million. All on leave due to CNY. Back to work after 15th day of Lunar New Year.

My Indo friends are regulars at Alexis so the staff there take care a lot. We just party at Alexis 4Play Club. My friend made me suck the tit of one dancer!

Ok thx. Shd be passing thru jkt for work. Gonna go bk to A 7th flr for a local bonk. The club sounds fun. Is it like a bar format, ie one also considered a party or need to be in a grp? Cost wise how does it work there?
Old 13-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

1001 is fun ....... best of all is safest as I know .
Old 14-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Alexis - 4Play Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpf View Post
Gonna go bk to A 7th flr for a local bonk. The club sounds fun. Is it like a bar format, ie one also considered a party or need to be in a grp? Cost wise how does it work there?
You can go to the club alone or in a group. There'll be sexy cewek dancers in the main hall. Some will go full nude after 11pm.

Bintang Beer RP60K per 330ml bottle. KTV girl to sit with you is minimum RP800K (Voucher x 1) + 200K (Tip in cash). Service charge not included yet.

Drinking in the higher end Jakarta Clubs/KTVs are not cheap so not suitable for budget cheongsters.
My rough estimation of damage for a single person or small group going to Alexis - 4Play Club should be lesser damage than The PIMP G-Club (Bangkok). Downside is no live band but the naked sexy dance makes up for everything liao.

Oh the other day I mentioned my Indo friend made me suck the breast of a 36D dancer. Turns out he bought 2 x Lady Drinks and told the girl to let me suck! Walau eh this type of bro where to find? Hahahaha. Sibei humsup good times at Alexis - 4Play Club just a few days ago!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 14-02-2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 14-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

1001 - Coloseum Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
1001 is fun ....... best of all is safest as I know.
Those higher end places like 1001 - Coloseum Club confirm more safe than KTVs in China! Hahaha.
My Indo friend condemned Golden Crown Club as too many orang gila babi and thieves!

For KTVs with a lot of PRCs can go Sun City or Grand Paragon.

Partying in Jakarta is very wild as quite no holds bar.
There're even some HD (Naked) KTVs where the ceweks remain naked in your KTV room for whole nght!
Reminds me of Changan and Changping naked KTVs in China.

In Jakarta you pay for what you get even though quite expensive.
Those high end establishments really have good QC and staff very professional.
Unlike Macau Saunas the QC standard getting bad to worse!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 14-02-2016 at 04:39 PM.
Old 14-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Usedtobegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just reached jkt, but am staying at Le Meriden. Any nearby spas or any bros wana chiong tml evening after work? Newbie here tho
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread