The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Luke0skywalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Linh Big Boobs at Kathy Hotel 795 LE Hong Phong Q10

She's a sweetheart, very pretty, nice and sweet, soft and smooth skin, unlike the rest of the ugly, rude and rough hos I ran into in Q1.

She was in a daze in my arms. We really made love, for a long time. I am glad she enjoyed the sessions as much as I did. She did not deny me anything, but told me not to put my mouth into her pussy. I don't know why she was afraid, as I was DFKissing her mouth, sucking her soft lips and her tongue out. The saliva in the mouth does kill off bacteria and viruses, but germs would get directly into the blood stream if there are nicks or scratches on the skin.

When we were done, we laid back to recoup. I was checking and caressing her soft and sexy body with her smooth, shiny, glistening skin. There was a foamy ring of sexy juice around her pussy. I was trying to take pictures of that sexy pussy but she just pushed me off and covered it up with her hand, pleading for me to stop in her little girl's high-pitch whiny voice.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Luke0skywalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those who keen on motorbike rentals

Most shops in the back packer district rent their bikes for 100 K VnD or about $4, but they want to hold your passport for security.

I don't know what it is, like an old Honda with 4 speeds. The bog scooter with auto transmission go for 50% more.

Ask the people at your hotel. They can rent their own bikes to you cheap, without holding your passport.
Old 14-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SaigonOldBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoianpukgai View Post
Fuck you lar.....chao chee bye....why dont u fuck off or go suck ur own dick......you naive????....... Really...???........chao ang mo no money to fuck and try girls, come and find guinea pig to test for u......

Go look at the isg website u are in, so many full service mp being shared there, why dont u share here and make it easy for singaporean, why ask ppl go try those website instead??, u only want to benefit urself because you only have little money to fuck those cheap girls in website........and yet u want the best girl...........

Wake up ur fucking idea..... ..this is singapore forum......do not forget u are swm (stupid white man), any singaporean want to be make use by this swm?
he from where?
act smart white man lol
Old 14-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

stupid cockandens in this thread
Old 14-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SaigonOldBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoianpukgai View Post
Puk gai lar.....beside talking rubbish, can u post useful stuff....where is your FR? PuK Gai......Mouth talk and ur lan pa shiok......

This Wendella.......are u Puk gai too?.......go learn our language before come post in our forum.......lan jiao wendella, u stay home jerk urself better.........cheap skate u are.....using other ppl as guinea pig......cannot afford bonk then go fuck urself...... should call u puk gai smelly ang mo....
lol scolded a nice one
Old 15-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Fencer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke0skywalker View Post
A freebie in Q1

I gathered that she could not find a job and had no money. She owed rent and had most of her meals bought by guys she met in wechat. Back in the room I made the move on her. We were cuddling in bed but she would not let me touch her boobs or her crotch. She said definitely no fucking, but she would not leave. I was getting frustrated. She was not pretty at all, but I was being challenged to get into her pants.

After a lot of rolling around in bed, I finally managed to kiss her mouth and stuck my hand into her tight jean. Her crotch was damp and her pussy was sloppy. It took a lot more time to finally pulled off her jeans. Her legs were bony with large knee caps, not very attractive. Her resistance weakened. She said she was afraid of getting pregnant. In quick moves, I took off my pants and put on a condom. We were fucking with our shirts on. She was frowning; her faces was not pleasant. I was just plowing into her tight pussy to get off, avoiding looking at her face.

I just hate to deal with girls who make it so hard for sex, like they are very special. I got disgusted that she was always mooching off foreigners in the area. She's probably not good-looking enough to sell sex. I told her I had to do work and hope to see her again. She left quickly. I went to bed to catch some sleep. I really did not want to see her again. Just too much work for a little pussy.
That's called RAPE ... what an A**hole.
Old 15-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Happy Chinese New Year to all folks in here.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
Happy Chinese New Year to all folks in here.
And to all the clones too
Old 17-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all the bro here.

Hcm city is already at thread 3. And the FR has been available spreading for q1 to q10 and beyond. From vottoc, massage, cafe, wechat, ktv to secret locations. In short information over flow.

The last time I cheong in hcmc was 10 yrs ago in royale and local ktv (beer gal system).
Finally get a chance to come hcmc last quarter for work but I was overwhelm by the changes in this city (10 yrs ago less than 5 traffic lights I encounter during each trip)

I need advice as I like to start exploring this city again and hopefully I can contribute something new.

Can anyone advice me on a guide call DUMMIES for Ben Thanh. I like to know what is 5 must try in this area. Tourist spot sure has many stuffs which is why I wan to know Wat is a must try in this area.

So far I decided on
1) vottoc
2) massage at new world hotel
what else is there? Do they still have those shake head disco where locals goto compare to 10 yrs ago.

Hope any bro can advice me as I don't wan to venture out to other district due to limited time. Wanna start from "base camp" this upcoming trip.

Got a feeling after cny sure have many gals need $$$ due to bozzing and gambling.
Old 18-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...Minh_City.html
Old 18-02-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

505 words and not a single piece of useable information. Classic! Why waste bandwidth in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
So let me get this straight...
Old 18-02-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hoianfather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My retarded son, you are writing nonsense again.
Pls return to your thread and continue posting your favourite youtube video.
https://samsforum.com/showth...=#post14229347

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
505 words and not a single piece of useable information. Classic! Why waste bandwidth in the first place?
Old 18-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I firmly believe in exploring and finding the hidden gems that are out there. IMO places that have been shared too much are high risk for raid and the gals may have attitude/service-issues. :P

What I have problems with is the distance to cover and the traffic situation in HCM. Last time I tried walking around for hours but it's not very efficient.

So can any bro recommend a xe om rider for hire by hr/day?
I intend to try looking around D5 & D7 for cafe/bia om and FL.
Thanks.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my two cents..

Based on some of the FRs, I totally think some bros could try to reconsider how much they tip.
Yes, we enjoyed the service. Yes, we have money. Yes, we are on holiday and feel the urge to spend (applicable to most bros right?).
But consider the culture differences, and especially the average wage differences.

Bros, if you are visiting local hidden places, please don't tip like a boss. I encourage you to tip like a happy local. Please don't spoil market for others who wish to retain the authenticity (and prices!) of local delights. I don't mention how much exactly because it's all subjective to place/service/girl/etc.

Many many times have I been "scammed" in HCM. Be it by girls, men, taxis, the smiling grandma selling food on the street, etc. Once they know I am not Vietnamese, they don't return my change or they jack up the price or they ask for more tips. Now I know this is not the case all the time but it's enough times to make it extremely annoying and off putting for tourists to enjoy Vietnam. There is no good reason for further overhanded tipping. This only pushes up their greed for the next customer.
Thanks.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
bignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbignround is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
So let me get this straight...in your mind too little info and its a problem...too much info and its info overload...so what would be the ideal situation somone dedicated to answer all newbie/dummies questions because they cant be bothered to use the search engine to wade thru all the info?
And so what you first post asking what are the "must" see places, then next post will be where are they , whats the address, then next post will be how much as you dont wanna be carrot head..right?, maybe you even want a description of how it all works as well?
Call me cynical but this seems to be just a pretext so you dont have to do any work to have fun.... there are ways to achieve that...but in life you either do the work, or pay someone ELSE to do the work for u
But anyway ill bite, firstly never heard of a vottoc, im sure i know what u mean, but there are many types of "vottoc", but try and get the name correctly, at least that indicates u have botehred to read the thread.
secondly the massage in new world hotel, unless im wrong, im pretty sure its CLEAN, its not a place that mentioned on a mongering/sex website often, and i believe the cost is like 1.2mill, for that price i can fuck 1-2 girls, i can get 4-5 bjs in a shop or get 8-9 bj in a cafe ELSEWHERE...so if thats what you want...ignore my comments and enjoy your spa/massage at new world hotel.

As to the other MUST see/do things, well if u gonna stay in ben thanh area, 100% you will be carrot chopped, u will prob pay more/same than what you pay back in your home country unless u from usa/europe/aust, definately so if you factor in hotel and air ticket.
But if you dont mind, you can try some of the "semi-clean" barbar shops found around...read teh thread and u will know what i mean and the locations.
You can go down to the jap area and try some of their KTV, read teh thread and u will know how it works
You can find some of the korean operated ktvs, again read the thread there have been some FR concerning them
There is also a few hidden hotels that have girls avail...notice i mention hidden, so that means u should go look for them, if i told u outright they wouldnt be hidden anymore right
finally u can go and look at all the bona fides tourist attractions.
PS how did you find you fun 10yrs ago when there was less info on the web, just repeat what u did THEN
pss all teh fun and happening places are OUTSIDE ben thanh area, so u might wanna look at that
psss Wendella you seem to be the one HAPPY to answer newvies/dumbies questions defending their posts asking for info when others have labled it as spoonfeeding requests...so i leave u the honors
Ya Ben Thanh are I agree I will become a carrot only thing is how I going to control been a big carrot or a small carrot.

As for 10 yrs, it was straight to point as I have a local customer to bring me around, This coming trip is I won't.

Information is not a problem in fact it is interesting as 1 can do research and plan his itinerary.

I trend to like to start from base when exploring which is y I am only asking if there is any must try this ben thanh. This is helpful if 1 only have limited time to explore.
Let me give an example I will give to any newbie who only have limited hrs to explore in bkk. The rule is look Ard get what u like if not move on to next location
5pm-6pm sukhumvit soi 24 area for jap style massage
6 to 7pm dinner
7 to 8pm cowboy gogo
8 to 10 soapy at huay kang area
10 to 11.30pm nana gogo
11.30 to 12.30 themae cafe
12.30 to 2am disco
2am onwards nana street walk
3am u still no gal better go back sleep
these location are central bkk which I define as base camp.

Hope someone can guide me for Ben thanh area.. If not I will just walk the street n create my listing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread