The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'Artagnan View Post
- I can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese, is that an issue?
- would the taxi driver understand if I mention Fuji Building?
- the red-light areas, are they in areas usually termed as "ghettos". I am worried of being mugged. Hong Kong films give me impression the triads are dangerous
Lots of info here if you take the time to look in the past reviews.

-No mandarin/cantonese not usually an issue if you are Chinese. However, if you are a Brown/Colored bro, some 141 gals may reject you and not open doors for you. I think you can search 141 for gals willing to accept 'foreginer'
-You can walk to Fuji Building from MRT. Taxi drivers mostly speak English, but best to have address in Chinese written down to be safe.
- Only Red-light area i can think of is Portland street, which honestly isn't too impressive and not great quality. It is safe as long as you don't act out of place or do anything stupid, like cause a riot or ruckus in front of their building!
Old 19-01-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Hi bros, just wanna ask, is it relatively safe if I ask for outcall? Saw those ads in sex141. Wanna make sure, it's generally safe, in case of black mailing, scam, sham etc.

Thanks a lot in advance!!
Old 20-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

walk ups should be safe as they operate within the perimeters of the law...one woman in one room.....and walkups with such working women have pink neon lights at the door gate downstairs...meaning it's brothels upstairs?
Old 26-01-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'Artagnan View Post
are they in areas usually termed as "ghettos". I am worried of being mugged. Hong Kong films give me impression the triads are dangerous

Would appreciate any assistance or guidance on above. Thanks
HK "ghettos" are not true ghettos, in the same way as US ones. You're 100x more likely to get physically harmed in the US ghettos. Heck, you're 10x more likely to get shot by US police (shoot first, ask questions later) than in HK "ghettos".
Old 29-01-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
naturewild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share my experience in HK. I was there last week (cold snap happening out of all times) and since I had limited time, I went to K-Pressure. Based on what I read, it seems I'll get a descent service at least.

I couldn't be more wrong

Perhaps it was because I came in too early (weekday, 2 pm) but I don't think I'll visit K-Pressure again. First the women.. The first one they showed me was an aunty-looking woman in her mid 30s and rather chubby. I said no. The next girl was said to be "top 10" but in my opinion she is worse than the first one.. mid 30s and chubby as well. An old, think mamasan came in and asked my preference. I asked for a 20s and slim.. I don't think it was too big of a request. She immediately got angry at me and said no "no 20s, only 30s, good service." When I insisted on 20s, she opened the door and practically kicked me out.

I'm disheartened by their lack of women. Passing a mid 30s and chubby as "top 10" is a real joke. I can understand that I may have visited the place too early in the day, but the way I was treated left a bad taste.

Anyway I tried out one of the 141 girls and at least I knew what I was getting. I wouldn't recommend the one woman I tried, but it was my fault for picking a vague that vague anyway.

I have to say although the ads give you more selection in HK than in SG, the details are very vague. No age listed and the measurements are really exaggerated. My advice to others is to browse 141 carefully.. Very carefully!

Good day!
Old 30-01-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bl4ckstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewild View Post
Just want to share my experience in HK. I was there last week (cold snap happening out of all times) and since I had limited time, I went to K-Pressure. Based on what I read, it seems I'll get a descent service at least.

I couldn't be more wrong

Perhaps it was because I came in too early (weekday, 2 pm) but I don't think I'll visit K-Pressure again. First the women.. The first one they showed me was an aunty-looking woman in her mid 30s and rather chubby. I said no. The next girl was said to be "top 10" but in my opinion she is worse than the first one.. mid 30s and chubby as well. An old, think mamasan came in and asked my preference. I asked for a 20s and slim.. I don't think it was too big of a request. She immediately got angry at me and said no "no 20s, only 30s, good service." When I insisted on 20s, she opened the door and practically kicked me out.

I'm disheartened by their lack of women. Passing a mid 30s and chubby as "top 10" is a real joke. I can understand that I may have visited the place too early in the day, but the way I was treated left a bad taste.

Anyway I tried out one of the 141 girls and at least I knew what I was getting. I wouldn't recommend the one woman I tried, but it was my fault for picking a vague that vague anyway.

I have to say although the ads give you more selection in HK than in SG, the details are very vague. No age listed and the measurements are really exaggerated. My advice to others is to browse 141 carefully.. Very carefully!

Good day!
K-Pressure is like the worst possible choice when in Hong Kong. If you can speak Cantonese, W Spa employs young locals. It'll be more expensive than the 141 PRCs, but I find it to be worth the price of admission.
Old 30-01-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckstone View Post
K-Pressure is like the worst possible choice when in Hong Kong. If you can speak Cantonese, W Spa employs young locals. It'll be more expensive than the 141 PRCs, but I find it to be worth the price of admission.
where w spa?

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 30-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
where w spa?
TST. You have to call them so they can call the girl to come in. 5607 4947. Mamasan will text you the address and buzz you up.
Old 30-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
X69sinner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that's the number for W spa? i always stay at TST area, sounds like i can pay a visit. Does they provide outcall service?
Old 31-01-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TST. You have to call them so they can call the girl to come in. 5607 4947. Mamasan will text you the address and buzz you up.
Hkg local or PRC?

Old 31-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Hkg local or PRC?
Locals. I wouldn't bother going or recommend if they were PRC.
Old 31-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Locals. I wouldn't bother going or recommend if they were PRC.
Real local anot? loL
any WWW?

Old 01-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
naturewild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I didn't know that.. The positive posts about the place were indeed a few years old..

Unfortunately I'm not able to speak Cantonese though I'm Chinese. I have a hard time getting action in SG too
Old 03-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fithatin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basically in HK, if you want to get laid fast and cheap ways, just surf 141 to get everything done.

There are locals providing massage and FJ services in HK, with a slightly higher prices compared to PRCs.

The GFE are better than what I've thought. Definitely will return to HK cheong scene soon.

Besides cheonging there, can enjoy nice HK food as well since there are no any other activities in HK, shopping is rather expensive compared to other places.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skipalong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm new here.....

syt?
prc?
fj?