The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Dolphin Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
For bro who are using china sim card for data, can go buy a small router call Dolphin from Zhonyuanjie, can bypass most block site like Facebook, google, youtube, Sammy.
How much is this Dolphin router?
Old 22-06-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21119 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Just came back from a 3-night trip to CP......

Conclusion: there is still fun to be had in Changping, if you know where to find it! In fact, with the smaller crowds everywhere I went, I find this trip much more relaxing. I don’t feel stressed even with the traffic, where everywhere I went is so smooth-sailing (unlike the jams during the “peak periods” in the golden years)…
After 2 nights at Dessert Storm or LX, went to stayed 2 nights at CP. True like bro said still had bit of fun here and there with less competition.

I went to 千足阁 got promotion for buy 1 get 1 for free special relaxing foot massage. No crowd at all, not like at its peak still have to wait for room

Went for oil massage behind Swan Lake Hotel 90min RM158 another 60min with HJ add RM100 still good deal. Got a nice looking MILF!

The 乡村人家 restaurant opp ManU still serving up nice and economical Hunan dishes

The BBQ at 烧烤一条街 still in biz but now consolidated along Swan Lake Road

Disco 大京九seemed like a happening place for locals. Champagne ladies are very chio but as I didn't order Champagne she only came to say hello and never see her again!

Opp this Disco is Li Hao KTV now renamed Vienna Hotel. Desperate mummy trying to get me to book a room, she said got DJ to keep me company. Got chance next time maybe hook up a nice mummy for a night?

Went to recce MayFlower KTV but was stopped by the security asking me whether got appointment. Seemed like its operating very discretely!
The hotel reception was so quiet that I could hear a pin drop and its reeking of shit smell

The thing I like is traveling around is so economical nowadays as electrical bicycle taxiing is now easily available from RMB6!

So will I be back to CP?
Yes if I got gal there, with cheap hotels, food and entertainment still worthwhile staying 2-3 nights there!
Old 22-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ManU cafe close shop liao loh

Another landmark down
Old 22-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Another landmark down
Serve them right! yaya papaya when times are good.
Prove me right again - CP, SZ, ZH all die without us Singapore man cheong there!
Jiuhu kia, Hongky, Taiwan kia all nothing lah. Can they save CP? NOOO!
Old 22-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dolphin Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
How much is this Dolphin router?
I think is 300 rmb
Old 22-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Another landmark down

heard it was the landlord took back , renovate than re open .
Old 24-06-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just came back from a 3-night trip to CP. Stayed at Ouya, where room rates have fallen around 33% on average. Decided to splurge a bit by staying in their Executive Room (they gave me the top floor on 25th). Last time always stayed at their Deluxe Room. Actually no difference in room size, but nicer decor with PC in the room. Maintenance of the room has been good (may be because traffic in these rooms is lower than the normal Deluxe rooms) with nice clean carpet. Cant tell that the hotel is already 7 years' old!

My regular driver told me that Yihao KTV has closed down again due to some crackdown 2 weeks' ago. I didn't go to verify. Ouya KTV is open, but girls have to be picked via photos. He recommended me that I booked the KTV room where Ouya (becos biz is so bad) is having promotions with flat-fee packages for all-you-can drink beer etc. I decided not to go bcos I am solo this trip, and I don't it would be fun being alone in the KTV room with just 1 girl...

For the first 2 nights, I booked girls via a mummy (Amy) that RotiPrata_Man referred to me in 2014 (ever since the crack-down). I have been using her for all my trips in the last 2 years. She is a very reliable and detailed mummy, and her service is top-notch! She goes to great lengths to source for gals who match my requirements (even to the extent of ensuring they can DFK!). In fact, when I traveled to Shanghai, Guangzhou, etc, I had also used her services as apparently their network of girls have dispersed across China! However, admittedly, the extent of choice in the other cities is much lesser.

For the last night, I booked my ex-Ouya Sauna girl, who happened to be in Changping for these 3 months as she came back to finalize the sale of her apartment before going back to 老家 again. Reliving old memories was great!!!

For day-time activities, I went once to Silver Holiday for my favourite massage. Sadly, all of my favourite masseuses (123, 238, etc) have left. I have been trying to hook 238 for extra meet-up on the private but she had always rejected me. However, interestingly I saw her having breakfast in Ouya this trip (although she didn't see me). So, to the brother who managed to hook her: I admire you!!!

The DVD shops are still operating, although the one across from 宝足林 has shut down… However, the one that I always frequent (恒丽) is still sustaining although the crowd is much lesser… They had to rent out their front area to other shops selling toys etc.

Another day, I went to Ouya's spa. I was assigned a masseuse who is tall, long-haired and pretty: my cup of tea! Mid-way during the massage, I started touching her, she was initially resistant but somehow I manage to slip my fingers under her panties and rubbed her clit which got wet so quickly! To cut the long story short, she got so horny that she let me do her on the spot!!! (luckily, I always carried a cap in my wallet) The massage was RMB249 (after deducting the RMB10 voucher they gave me when I checked in), and I gave her a tip of RMB800. She took it without counting… Nice innocent girl, who just came from Hunan to work in Ouya last October... She was lamenting that she missed the golden era of Changping. Doing her in a room where there is a large glass panel on the door was a completely different experience: quite the exhibitionist kind of feeling that I never had (quite dangerous, actually)! I will book the masseuse up to the hotel room next time!

For meals, I went to the usual haunts (乡村人家,黄记煌,etc). Prices cheap as usual, crowds not so bad like the golden years… What’s telling of the times was my experience in 乡村人家: they started switching off the lights in the back section after 8:30pm, because the crowd was only enough to fill the front section….

Conclusion: there is still fun to be had in Changping, if you know where to find it! In fact, with the smaller crowds everywhere I went, I find this trip much more relaxing. I don’t feel stressed even with the traffic, where everywhere I went is so smooth-sailing (unlike the jams during the “peak periods” in the golden years)…
Wa you still use Amy ar? She went back 老家 already actually. But she still got contacts in cp because they got several group chats with about 200+ gals each.

Nowadays I go cp only to party at disco. If want ktv fun I will rather go hz or zh.
Old 24-06-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa you still use Amy ar? She went back 老家 already actually. But she still got contacts in cp because they got several group chats with about 200+ gals each.

Nowadays I go cp only to party at disco. If want ktv fun I will rather go hz or zh.
Ya Bro... She had some health problems and went back for ops, recuperating now.

But I admire her service attitude: every time I go China, I will wechat her a couple of days in advance, and she will respond without fail with a whole string of recommendations and photos!

Tx for introducing me to her!
Old 24-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all Bros who PM'd me asking about the girls from Amy & also for Amy's contact details:

1. Her girls are not cheap... Those whom I chose cost 2.5k-3k for overnight (last year there were still some at 2k but somehow this year I have never been introduced to any costing <2.5k). She had also recommended some models that cost 4K-5k overnight, but I have not booked any of those expensive ones. If these are rates you are unwilling to bear, then you may not want to trouble her and waste her time...

2. I consulted her about your request for her contact details. She is extra careful and consented to me giving out her details only to "good and reliable guys". I now have a dilemma as I do not personally know many of you (I have given out to those whom I know)... The only crude way I can "verify" is based on the tenor you have been with SBF as well as scanning the types of FRs that you have written. I apologize to the rest of you to whom I cannot provide her details...

But if you know RotiPrata_Man personally, you may want to ask him instead. Once again, my apologies as I have to respect Amy's instructions...
Actually I say many times before. Wanna play go hz or zh. CP gals now all asking for sky high pricing. No point one...
Old 25-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
heard it was the landlord took back, renovate than re open.
Seems strange.
If landlord (Miraton Hotel) wants to take back the shops for renovation then 7-Eleven and that stretch of shops will all close by now but is still not.
DVD store beside Man Lian Restaurant ended its business even earlier.
I guess times are really bad.

Quote:
Actually I say many times before. Wanna play go hz or zh. CP gals now all asking for sky high pricing. No point one...
Yes I concur.
Old 27-06-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i have never go back to cp after the crackdown u know

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 27-06-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
i have never go back to cp after the crackdown u know
How's your concert getting on? Tiagong you conquered airfield avenue with your daily concert ah! Now you go OY you can have the whole president rm to hold your concert!
Old 27-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
How's your concert getting on? Tiagong you conquered airfield avenue with your daily concert ah! Now you go OY you can have the whole president rm to hold your concert!
taikor, mai luan luan tia lah, me now good guy liao, no alcohol no sing song liao, only work nia.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 27-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
taikor, mai luan luan tia lah, me now good guy liao, no alcohol no sing song liao, only work nia.

You so holy now,ar?
Old 30-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Just reach CP. Met 3 SG bros on way from HK airport to CP. They super long never go CP since yanda so just go there for oldtime sake. I told them now is overpriced and don't be con by the mtxx photos

Tonight most likely go 清吧 find a gal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1