The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
my affair with my sis in law

To all married sbf bros, have you ever looked at your wife's sister and fantasized? have you ever thought what it would be like having a tryst, just once, with yr SIL? honestly, i always do but never knew that unfortunately (or fortunately as some may think), the feeling was actually mutual..  i said unfortunately bcos im a believer of "do not shit where u eat". SIL is too close for comfort. but..

My affairs with my sister in law started from an innocent bike ride 2 years ago. Lets just refer her as J.

Before i go into details, let me first give you an idea how J looks like. She is 20 yrs old when we started. Has a rather girl next door look with bambi eyes that feels like she is staring at you even though she is not. Rather tall for a woman (1.70m), with long hair permed in big curls. She has long and toned legs from her days involved in her school's volleyball team. . Unlike my wife who is slightly on the bigger side, my SIL is rather small build for your height. She has a small cute butt. She appears underweight cos of her height but is very blessed with big boobs for her frame (she is a C+). She always complain its a burden bcos it gives her backaches.

J and her sister's age gap is 7 years. although i have been with my wife for about 2 years before we got married, i very seldom meet J bcos she was rarely at home. it was only until i was married did i get to see her much often at their home as we go back once a week for dinners. we got along quite well and often joked with each other.

J likes to wear small sized t shirts and often wears them at home even when i visit them. I confess that im a sucker for big boobs and her assets has been something i fantasize since 3 years ago.  It is especially so when the sisters sit together and i always secretly wish that i can trade in my wife's B cup with J's C cup much like i trade in handphones. on our wedding day, i remember she wore a super low V cut little black dress with plunging neckline that caused all my siong de (brothers) nose bleed. all of them asked to be introduced but knowing all my bros for so long and the naughty things we have done together, i told them not to destroy another innocent girl's future for the good of mankind. Or so i thought she was innocent at least at that time.  

anyway, fastforward to 2 years ago and my wife and i just got married for about 6 months and we were back for our regular dinner at my inlaw place in the Southern part of singapore. my inlaw place is just a few blocks away so its convenient. my wife's father passed away few years ago. 

it was simple dinner as usual and chatting after that over fruits and tv. when we were preparing to go home, J was busy dressing up to attend a friend's party at st james. as we were about to leave the house, what i saw when J emerged from her dressing room shocked me. i have never seen her dress for a party and she was really quite stunning. she chose to bundle up her hair and put on light makeup with smokey eyes effect. she was wearing a black one piece body hugging dress that accentuate her good figure. her voluptuous bosoms were prominently wrapped by her tight dress, only revealing a slight cleavage. omg. i felt like asking if i could join her for the party at that point. then the killer.. she had applied her sister's fav (as well as mine) perfume, chanel no. 5. well i still think the scent is too mature for her till now, i cant help but be attracted to it. she was really attractive looking and definitely appealing to me.. we left the house together. my wife and i went home on my motorbike while J took a cab to st james. the image of her lingered in my mind as i laid to sleep that night. then, the event that changed everything.

at about 5am, my mother in law called my wife on her handphone. she said J's friend had called and asked for help as J was almost drunk and dont want to go home and insisted on drinking some more. apparently J had broken off with her boyfriend and was quite difficult to handle (my MIL didnt even knew she had a bf then!). i was awakened by all the commotion and mamadrama and was asked by my wife to go take a cab and fetch J since she is working the morning shift and had to get ready for work shortly. i agreed since i dont work on sats.

as i was taking the lift down, i was deciding whether to take a cab or ride my bike. haiz, this type of expense cannot claim one. thought it was better to save money and take my bike. if she really is too drunk, then i will park my bike there and come back by cab. took my bike and arrived within 10 mins. i called her mobile but her friend answered. finally, found them after some effort. J was sitting next to a pool of vomit and slumped against the wall. she was not in a good state and slurring in her speech..

both of us helped her up and sent her to the ladies to wash up. after her friend helped her wash up abit, they came out. J appears much better and smiled weakly at me. i asked her if she can take a ride on my bike and she nodded. Seeing J appearing better, her friend entrusted her to me and queue for a cab. we walked towards my bike. I put on the helmet for her. as i started my ignition key,  I asked J to hold on to me since she is still a bit drunk. and she really did. she hugged tightly round my waist even before i moved off. by now, she was resting her hot cheeks on my body. her body had now slumped unto mine and i could feel her breasts pressed against my back. other than my wife, i have not had a female pillion for the last 2 years. it felt really good.. i could feel my brother hardening.

the ride home was short and when we reached her block, i removed her helmet and assisted her off the bike. i pulled her arms around my neck and held her hips closed to mine. i have never been in such close proximity to J and it did make my sexcited. although skinny, a drunk person is never light. half wanting to quickly send her back home, the other half of me was enjoying the physical promximity and her faint perfume. i tried hard not to look at her boobs when helping her, but my heart couldnt control my eyes. what a lovely pair of bosoms from my angle..

we entered the lift. suddenly, from beside me, she swung her body towards me and pressed hard unto me. her body was now firmly resting on mine. i could feel her curves and her warmth.
i had an instant hard on. im sure J felt it.

J: am i not good enough why must he do this to me?
Me: u referring to yr bf?
J: ya.. (she paused for awhile and started sobbing..)

the lift door opened but she was still hugging me.

J: am i really that bad?

J continued talking and was holding on to me all the while. i was already not listening to what she was saying by now, it was a very awkward situation. she was feeling so miserable but there I was unable to relax and my bro standing rock hard. it doesnt help that my fbt shorts was really thin and her dress was made of satin. it made it even more obvious and embarrassing for me. suddenly, she queezed my waist a little harder and i could feel my brother pressing on her crotch as we are about the same height. oooh.... after what seemed like ages, she let loose the grip and press the lift door open. we must have been inside the lift for at least 5 mins. I sent her to her door without another word and my inlaw come to the door quickly and helped her in. after thanking me, she hurried me off to rest.  

and i thought that was the end.. actually it turned out to be the beginning...
Old 12-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my affair with my sis in law

please continue soon.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
MasterBates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Please continue.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS a very good start n well written, pls continue
Old 12-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
seowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterseowlang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my mind was running a little wild thinking about the hug in the lift. why did she hug me even closer? was she treating me like her bf? or did she feel my manhood and felt good? nah, i thought im thinking too much. its not like im a hunk with good looks.

the weekend passed and i was back in office on monday morning when J msn me.

i asked her whether she is better and she replied she isnt. she then went on telling abit about her relationship with her ex and how he left her for a lady whom she knew and regard as very pretty. then suddenly she asked me.

J: do guys only go for looks?
I: most i think.
J: how about u?
I: me too. thats why i chose your sister mah.
J: hahaha.. good choice. my sis is lucky to have u. do you think im prettier or my sis?

now that was hard to answer. the truth is, my wife is prettier but in terms of body, she is quite some way off
J. should i be frank or tell a lie? i decided to just compliment her.

I: i think you are more attractive than your sis. haha.. my siong dee always try to ask me to date you for them. i can understand lah, since you have a drop dead gorgous figure.
J: hahaha.. gorgous body? thats what they say or what you say?
I: all of us.
J: hey! how can u discuss about my figure with your friends?
I: just guys talk lah. dont be offended..
J: no lah, im not. just disturbing you. 
    actually i know u find me attractive  
I: lol.. how you know?
J: cos i felt it in the lift that day.

long pause. i felt like tin pei lin.. i dont know what to say..

I: im sorry.. didnt mean it.
J: dont have to explain. its ok

somehow, the devil side of me dont want this conversation to end.. and i added..

I: i guess all hot blooded males will have the same natural reaction to such an attractive girl.
J: haha.. i take that as a compliment. so.. which part of me do you find attractive?
I: hmm.. every single part.. lol
J: so u have been scrutinising me? hahaha

we spoke and tease each other for a while more and then she asked if im free after work as she doesnt want to go home. i knew my wife was working the night shift that day and i said ok. I called my wife and told her that im meeting her sister as she wanted to buy me dinner for sending her home on sat. My wife asked me to take care of her sis. I arranged to meet J at boat quay.

we met for dinner and order several bottles of beer as well. she poured her heart out to me on her ex. and went on for 2 hours while i lent her my listening ears. twice she was tearing but she was trying very hard to control herself. she carried on drinking while i stopped after 2 drinks as i was riding my bike. we must have sat there for 3-4 hours and she must have drank at least 3-4 bottles of beer on her own. I suggested to go but she resisted. after awhile, finally manage to persuade her. she was already quite tipsy. before we set off, she said:

J: can i go to your place to cool down first? my mum already gave me a tougue lashing after i drank so much and seek your help. i dont want her to start again.
I: ok lor

this time, i was sure she was in a much better state then 2 days ago. but once on the bike, she again slumped unto me and pressed her breasts unto me. she hugged me really tight even though i was going at a slow pace. the softness and bodily contact was really stimulating. it really felt good. i could feel my rod hardened.. i wanted the moment to last longer.. and rode even slower..

by now, both her arms were around my abdomen. however, her hands began to slide downwards.. bit by bit, inch by inch.. i felt the shift in position. it felt almost like a slow caress, slowly going down south. it was finally stopped by my belt and she stopped sliding. i somewhat felt disappointed. then suddenly her clasped hands crossed my belt bucket and the side of her last finger touched the tip of my hardened bro. i tried hard to concentrate on my driving but i was clearly distracted. her little finger of her right hand was now directly wrapped round the top of my dickhead. ohh.. her right hand slided south some more and she was not holding on fully to my rod.. she was initiating definitely.. we reached my block and took the lift.. completely awkward silence.

once at my place, i asked her to make herself at home. she then asked to change into something comfortable. i went to my wife's cupboard and was trying my best to look for the tiniest piece of white singlet i could find. at this point, my mind was all over the place.. both heads are having a mind of their own.. and the bottom head won the battle. as i took the singlet out to J, i asked: do you need me to help you change?
Old 12-08-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story bro, keep it coming.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
rockyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are really a Seowlang, SIL also don't give chance, wanted to change for her? Anyway, like your contribution. Longing for more............
Old 12-08-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

haha.......the motor bike scene sound like andy lau movie.......but i enjoy reading your story. Pls cont
Old 12-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 13
Aqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to allAqhee is a name known to all

ah...another good thread!

*setting up tent*
Old 12-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
我来也!!! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very sexciting story brewing here.... camping for more.....
Old 12-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
Dogmai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very sexciting, TS please continue....Dun hold so long, cum back fast...
Old 12-08-2011, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
TewKowLeySam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I parked my bike here also....
Old 12-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Nice story you have there bro...up you

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 12-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Roadrunner73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you lucky one.... pls don't stop...
Old 12-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

interesting

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1